Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess Taylor doesn’t consider Ridge a man. 

To be entirely fair, I don't either :)

She should've said "I don't need an ogre to define me" she'd then be acknowledging what Ridge really is at least.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Is Brooke working an agenda? Probably, but I am ok with that; if anyone has a reason to work an agenda with Taylor it would be Brooke. At least her goal is to keep the peace and stop the never ending fighting, but Taylor isn't interested in that. What has she done since her return? Sit in Steffy's living room bashing Brooke and the "Evil Logan's." Brooke seems so much more centered and grounded, and dare I say mature? Here, she is trying to be pleasant to this horrible woman, and Taylor is nasty, and snarky, and mean spirited as ever. 

I think Taylor uttered the line of the century with "I don't need a man to define me." Oh my, absolute hilarity at its finest! This thirsty girl has been goo goo eyeing her ex from the minute she saw him; telling him how happy he made her and how much she still loves him. And all the while trashing Brooke and her family. Taylor is so disingenuous and remains the passive aggressive shrew she has always been. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I think Taylor uttered the line of the century with "I don't need a man to define me." Oh my, absolute hilarity at its finest!

That line would be laughable for any of the female characters on this show. And any of the male characters saying they didn't need a woman to define them would also be high comedy! i absolutely almost choked when Taylor said that, but I'd feel the same about any of them declaring that nonsense. I mean come on.

First on the list is that wig!

It is terrible but I believe everyone on the show knows it - KA addressed it in an interview. I just do not understand why she couldn't be onscreen with her real hair. It's shorter, so what?

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 7

What’s really sad is that Taylor only really said that to try to throw shade at Brooke because it was clear that her implication was that Brooke is the one who needs a man and has nothing better going on. She’s not out healing the world over Zoom like Taylor. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Is Brooke working an agenda? Probably, but I am ok with that; if anyone has a reason to work an agenda with Taylor it would be Brooke. At least her goal is to keep the peace and stop the never ending fighting, but Taylor isn't interested in that. What has she done since her return? Sit in Steffy's living room bashing Brooke and the "Evil Logan's." Brooke seems so much more centered and grounded, and dare I say mature? Here, she is trying to be pleasant to this horrible woman, and Taylor is nasty, and snarky, and mean spirited as ever. 

Of course Brooke is working an agenda.  I’ve never been a fan of Brooke’s passive-aggressiveness, “Oh, I didn’t mean to fall on your boyfriend’s/husband’s penis.  It just happened!”  (As if her lack of intent makes any difference.)  And I will concede, as between the two of them, I’ve regularly sided with Taylor.  

That said, Brooke is doing what every single woman on this show does and I can’t stand it, regardless of whether it’s done by Logan or Forrester.  The centered, grounded, mature, “let’s-make-peace” approach is only ever offered by the “winner”.  “Hey, I’ve got the man we both really wanted and fought for tooth-and-nail.  So, we’re cool now?”  It’s so infuriating.  You’re not being magnanimous.  You’ve got nothing to lose!  For once, I’d like to see the loser go this route.  And without the offer of friendship.  Just a recognition of the situation and a truce.  That’s magnanimous.  

• Love 9

The interaction between Brooke and Taylor started out okay enough, but of course it slid into mean girl territory thanks to Taylor as usual. I don't think Brooke is extending an olive branch because she's a "winner" that's kind of an in character thing for her to do, for better or worse. She was at Stephanie's death bed after all the horrible, largely uncalled for things she did to Brooke. She's forgiven Shrek for abandoning her for Taylor & her brats tots, and she defends his immature, douchebag behavior, even to her own child. Of course she'd try and bury the hatchet with Tayloon it's what she does, and I don't even think it's her first attempt at this. Is it? Taylor is just spiteful and rude. She's being fake as hell about Finn too. You can tell the way she shaded Hope by calling her a "winner" like her mom for marrying Lame (which is a big L in my book but I digress). She clearly still feels some type of way about Steffy not being with Lame and if push comes to shove she'll push for a Steamless reunion and leave Finn out in the cold. Which might be cool, that will be the domino that knocks everything over because Sheila won't be having any of that. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, norcalgal said:

There sort of was one a few years ago.  It was a wedding cake fight between Brooke & Taylor at somebody's wedding (I can't recall who got married since people get married/divorced so often on this show). 

There was also the time they fell into the fountain outside of CBS Studios Forrester Creations and a whole ass mud fight a year before that.

I'm good with not seeing any of that nonsense again, TBH.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

Taylor is just spiteful and rude. She's being fake as hell about Finn too. You can tell the way she shaded Hope by calling her a "winner" like her mom for marrying Lame (which is a big L in my book but I digress). She clearly still feels some type of way about Steffy not being with Lame and if push comes to shove she'll push for a Steamless reunion and leave Finn out in the cold. Which might be cool, that will be the domino that knocks everything over because Sheila won't be having any of that

That would be interesting indeed and if Sheila busts another cap in Taylor's ass today, I'd be cheering her for it! :P

• Love 8

Taylor Taylor Taylor did you ever think that Lurch doesn’t want more FaceTime with Douglas. I would imagine that if Lurch was all that well, he would petition the court for a change in the custody agreement. Im quite sure, if Lurch would ask, Hope will give him more weekends to have quality time with Douglas.  

Taylor is where Stuffy gets her cattiness from but it’s Ridge where Stuffy learned to be a junk yard dog.  

• Love 6
On 12/21/2021 at 8:22 AM, CaffeineFree said:

I already have the perfect scene written in my head where RJ comes back for the holidays, all post undergrad, sophisticated, polite, and kind...until he hears the trash talk, when he then unleashes a truth tornado which includes telling his half siblings to take several seats. He then tells PsychoDoc that she needs to move on from trashing Brooke, though not with a car, as that can lead to the death of others. He also will back out of the room, telling Taylor that he hears that it's not wise to turn one's back on her. I have several monologues prepared.

Hi there! Welcome aboard! LMAO This is brilliant! While he's at it he can drop some truth bombs on his jackass, ogre of a father. 

I'm sorry, I didn't see this yesterday! I just got the notification for this a few hours ago and it seems like your post got buried entirely. This site has been spotty/weird lately. There have been a couple of mornings in the last month or so I've gone to open this site and it took me to a 404 not found page. Has anyone else been experiencing technological issues? Or is it just me?  

• Love 3
On 12/9/2021 at 1:32 AM, Anna Yolei said:

Bridge is like herpes....it never goes away and flairs up at the worst times. TIIC had a golden opportunity to move Brooke and Taylor both into new stories following Ronn Moss' departure but that was squandered big time with making Taylor commit criminal and professionally negligent acts to bust Brooke and Bill out of spite. Even Katie, angry as she was at those two, called her out on it and didn't give her the satisfaction of a public Brooke bashing.

The show's been so consistent on this revisionist history on the last decade that I'm certain the mandate is coming from Bell and not a lack of knowledge from it's writers. I'm sure they're as frustrated as we are to not do a truly bold storyline or anything beyond boring love triangles. And I don't consider myself anal retentive or to expect the show to remember every detail over 8500 episodes (I'm a Trek fan as well and I take a hard nope on that level of minutiae).

But these are like....really key elements. The Forresters being a dysfunctional family with their clear favorite son, Stephanie's interference in their lives (particularly Kristen's in the beginning who I think the writers wanted to make gay but couldn't because 1987) and Eric's indifference towards the wife he married out of social obligation--one that wasn't his, as it turned out--was the freaking point. The Logans existed as a direct contrast to this and after they were all written out, the Spectras and then later Nick and Jackie took over that role.

But now? Who's their foil? Bill is MIA and his two episodes a yr are all about him trying to woo Katie back. He may snark a few words with Ridge here and there but he hasn't put any real heat on that lot in years. His two oldest sons are feckless losers in their on right and there's no Forrester children close enough in age for Will to have a rivalry with and he's related to Lizzie and Beth, so nothing's gonna be cooking on that front either way in the future. This show is truly unbalanced in its narrative and is in need of perspective.

I'm watching some of the 1987-88 episodes now. It was a totally different show back then. I've always felt more affinity for Brooke and the Logans (although when I started watching, only Brooke was left as a regular) but jeez, the Forresters were really terrible people. I'm amazed how much of a jackass Ridge was, yet somehow still manages to be more appealing than Thorsten Kaye's version. As for Stephanie - well! Far from her nastiness being brought out by those evil Logans, she was already quite a piece of work. And the sainted Caroline, ping ponging between two brothers and flirting with Ridge even after marrying Thorne - oy vey! The Logans, on the other hand, really convey a sense of family - it's a shame that was lost and not really recovered when the show eventually brought back all of the Logans as recasts.

Also, in one of the 1988 episodes, Ridge is overseeing a swimsuit collection (including a leopard-print number) which puts paid to Stephanie and Taylor's repeated assertions over the years that Brooke, through her Bedroom line, was solely responsible for lowering the dignity of the Forrester brand from classy evening gowns to lingerie that, frankly, was less revealing than some of those bikinis Ridge and Margo were working on!

I never knew that about Bill Bell, Sr toying with Kristen potentially being a lesbian but I don't think we can solely fault 1987 for the lack of follow-through when it's 2021 and B&B still has not a single gay man in the fashion industry. I guess they are still running scared of the backlash prompted by that casting call for a bisexual Latino named Christian a couple of years ago, when certain quarters took issue with the character's name. All Brad Bell had to do was rename the character Chris or Carl, but instead he dropped his one opportunity to introduce both a queer male and a Latino - you know, who make up half of LA's population and are still totally unrepresented on the show set in the same city?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Aymery said:

I never knew that about Bill Bell, Sr toying with Kristen potentially being a lesbian

Mind you, that was only speculation on my part and part wishful think cuz she and Margo had so much chemistry and I ship it! and nothing was ever confirmed. I know Bell had wanted a story with Katherine on Y&R falling for the companion she had after Jill some years before B&B but CBS nixed that....so it's not like there wasn't precedent. It seems odd that whatever Kristen's hinted at issues with men were  never got fully explained and was abruptly dropped, unlike most other stories were.

I do think of all the first generation Forrester kids, she got the best shake in the long term: a loving husband in Antonio (who thanks to advancements in HIV treatment is still thriving) and a son and halfway across the world from all of her family's batshittery. You love to see it.

9 hours ago, Skarzero said:

I don't think Brooke is extending an olive branch because she's a "winner" that's kind of an in character thing for her to do, for better or worse.

I don't think it's out of character for Brooke, but as @Cool Breeze pointed out, this has been a long standing trend of the winner extending the olive branch. Ad like every other trend involving two women on this show Bridget is the only one who bucked this when finding out Aggie got with Nick after their divorce and apologized for the only instance of genuinely hurtful behavior she ever aimed at someone else. Not necessarily BFFs but a "I wish you both well," which all things considered is the best outcome. Shitting on someone for keeping quiet about their own rape is still shitty, regardless of your garbage husband's Save-a-Ho tendencies.

But no, characters who win always do this, Talor did it to Brooke in the 90s, their daughters traded off in the 2010s...I'm done with the trope.

1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

While he's at it [RJ] can drop some truth bombs on his jackass, ogre of a father. 

Given how he was the biggest cheerleader of Bridge for the ten days he was home from boarding school way back when dinosaurs ruled the earth, seeing Ridge Forrester Jr stand up to his shitty ass father would warm the cockles of my cold, black heart.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

@CaffeineFree welcome! And keep the SL ideas coming. 

I don't know what to make of that conversation yesterday. It was like Brooke arrived as the ghost of Jacob Marley, to offer Taylor a chance to redeem herself. But Taylor wasn't on board and kept trying to squash Brooke's good natured ease with her sly comments and veiled innuendos. Brooke however, was not going to be deterred and kept her composure, fielding off Taylor's snark, and it apparently wore Taylor down. It was as if Brooke morphed into all three Christmas ghosts in order to make Taylor understand she wasn't going to bite the bait. And in one of the strangest scenes I have ever witnessed, we watch Taylor un-Scrooge herself. I guess we will have to wait and see if she is being sincere. As far as Brooke's sincerity, I have always judged that by the level of eye squint she is giving, and she wasn't squinting yesterday. Her eyes were wide open, and she was smiling, and the smile was touching her eyes; all indicators of honesty; at least for me. 

I don't think those scenes would have been half as effective with HT playing them. KA did a really good job though. I can't wait for her to lose that wig; I think she would be absolutely adorable with a short cut. 

But I have to wonder where all of this is leading. With TK set to take his break, and Brooke and Taylor apparently calling a truce, what are we getting set up for? 

I am actually feeling bad for Sheila. I just can't help it. She isn't up to her usual shit either; all this time in town and the worst thing she has done is fake that faint. Could the newly un-Scrooged Taylor also be able to make amends with Sheila? Maybe see that she hasn't been acting like Sheila and encourage Finn to get to know his birth mother? Ridge and Steffy's head would fucking implode. 

8 hours ago, Aymery said:

I never knew that about Bill Bell, Sr toying with Kristen potentially being a lesbian

There was also some heavy hinting that she wanted her daddy. Stehpanie was insanely jealous of Kristen's bond with Eric and brought Clark Garrison into the picture to romance her daughter. Of course, she also ended up in a relationship with him. 

Ah, those good old days!

• Love 9

Great post @RuntheTable! I was thinking the same thing. Brooke kept her cool and didn't stoop to Doc's level. 

I am mulling over Taylor's sincerity in agreeing to try being friends with Brooke. She flipped too easily. I like KA in the role but having difficulty reconciling the slightly kooky lighthearted nuTaylor with the snark and veiled venom she's trying to spew Brooke's way.

I think it would be great campy fun if nuTaylor has been resurrected as some type of New Age therapist who preaches positive thinking, forgiveness, good will, etc. (and please, I am not shading that type of outlook on life) It would be such a departure from Taylor's old self and if written properly (as if ... ), would instantly eliminate a rival for Brooke. 

It would be great fun to see Steffy and nuTaylor go battle over the "evil Logans" as I don't think Steffy would be so quick to let go of her animosity, regardless of how much of the impetus lives rent-free in her imagination.

OTOH, a no-strings-attached and positive cheerleader for Ridge/Brooke could be just the catnip Ridge needs to ditch Brooke (again). NuTaylor could also pull a play out of her playbook of the past and subtly "work" Ridge, kind of like she did back in the day when Caroline 1.0 was dying and Taylor mysteriously and abruptly switched her medical specialty from oncologist to psychiatrist.

AND ... if I have to hear one. more. time. about Taylor's "important. work." I will throw something at my TV!

• Love 9

I like the way Stuffy says she’s not letting Shiela into HER HOME.  Shouldn’t it be our home. Yes, Stuffy Shiela shot Taylor but did she forget that Taylor shot Bill. I do believe that Taylor is a little bit psycho also.  

• Love 3

Well now that was thoughtful of Deacon to get Sheila a present!  I sure hope he isn’t falling for her though…..I just loved the look of happiness he had on his face when Sheila got the invite.  Love Deacon!  Hope he is sticking around.

I have to admit I am liking Steffy’s hair these days, a nice length and parted to the side.  

Nice to see Douglas and Beth is sure being aged quickly. 

Ok, what kind of necklace did Liam give Hope??  Did it have significance, looked like something from Raiders of the Lost Ark!

The tree at the cabin was just a tad huge for that small cabin.  

• Love 3

I’m having trouble mustering the sympathy for Sheila. Sheila seems very unconcerned about mentioning her other kids or spending time with them. She was also not bothered to see Finn for any holiday for roughly 30 years. Maybe she should go bug some of the others for the holidays. Plus, historically if you give Sheila and inch she’ll take 50 miles.

I get that Taylor is going with a “keep your enemies close” stance, but it feels like a weird play considering that Sheila’s actions kept her away from her own kids for quite some time after the shooting. I hope this is not some weird attempt by her to push Steffy and Finn apart to make way for Liam again. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 5

I’m having trouble mustering the sympathy for Sheila.

Newer viewers who don't know anything about Sheila might feel sympathy, but as a veteran of her nonsense I just do not care. I don't. Sheila really doesn't deserve ... anything from anyone. She's an awful character. I'd much rather see Finn spend time with Li.

The problem is, Sheila will start some kind of scheme or whatever soon enough. Yes she got her way for Christmas but that will never be enough - nothing is ever enough. And when she is unhappy, she will inevitably pull something.

Love Deacon!  Hope he is sticking around.

I've always liked the actor and I hope he sticks around too which means of course he won't because we cannot have nice things on this show.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Well now that was thoughtful of Deacon to get Sheila a present!  I sure hope he isn’t falling for her though…..I just loved the look of happiness he had on his face when Sheila got the invite.  Love Deacon!  Hope he is sticking around.

I have to admit I am liking Steffy’s hair these days, a nice length and parted to the side.  

Ok, what kind of necklace did Liam give Hope??  Did it have significance, looked like something from Raiders of the Lost Ark!

The tree at the cabin was just a tad huge for that small cabin.  

That was Kelly, not Beth. Beth was napping in the other room. I loved seeing Douglas and Kelly and I especially loved seeing the fondness for Kelly on Hope’s face. 

Deacon was the cutest with his excitement over seeing Hope and Beth. 

Kimberlin looked great in that velvet outfit. She looks younger and definitely slimmer. I still don’t want her with Deacon, but don’t mind their friendship as a male-female platonic relationship is a rarity. 

I have never liked nuTaylor more (or Taylor, period, outside of her dirt naps) than when she shocked the hell outa Steffy by encouraging her to extend the olive branch temporarily to Sheila. 

Speaking of Steffy, she needs to step away from the black shoe polish.

Call me a softie but I always love the holiday episodes on the soaps. They’re like sipping on hot chocolate while wearing a cozy robe and slippers before the fireplace. 

Don’t worry, I’ll go back to my snarky self soon enough. 😝

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Time's been wibbly-wobbly the last couple of years, but we're coming up on three years since her onscreen birth. I dunno much about kids, but she looked to be aging fairly normally for the time being. 

Edit: it's Kelly, not Beth, but given they were born six months, the fact still stands lol

16 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I’m having trouble mustering the sympathy for Sheila. Sheila seems very unconcerned about mentioning her other kids or spending time with them.

Me, neither. Granted, she deserves never to see Mary again and we deserve never to see Daisy or Ryder again, but the fact they're never mentioned or thought of is odd.

I do sincerely hope she'll reach out to her granddaughter Lucy. Given Phyllis is her other grandmother, Sheila can only be a net positive influence in her life.

16 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I get that Taylor is going with a “keep your enemies close” stance, but it feels like a weird play considering that Sheila’s actions kept her away from her own kids for quite some time after the shooting

I really do not get that. I mean I get it, characters can only have one singular story and Bell clearly wants to beat glue outta the dead ToD 1.0 horse, but I have issues with her giving Sheila more grace than Brooke. She's squawking about Douglas being raised by Logan's but did she forget Sheila has kidnapped her own daughter and threatened Thomas as a kid?

As the wronged party, Taylor got more right to speak up than Steffy, not unlike Bridget and the Breacon mess. But this feels so unearned and frankly out of character to who Taylor has been her whole life over far less. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

I really thought that Hope could have gotten Deacon a little some thing (although I knew that he would say that seeing her was the best gift of all but still)

And I was also surprised that Sheila walked into Steffy’s house empty-handed...what, you couldn’t walk into Walgreens and get a box of candy lol

Happy holidays, gang !!!

• Love 15

That’s a nice dress that Paris is almost wearing (not). Very Christmas appropriate. 

Quinn is and always will be the most beautiful woman in the room. 

Is Stuffy going to be starting in a Christmas performance of the “Nutcracker“ or channeling her inner little drummer boy?  

I have a few questions and observations about today:

Why is Deacon meeting Hope alone without the grandkids?

Why is Lurch at Stuffy’s when he should be at Eric’s with Douglas?  

Deacon brought presents even though he’s technically broke but Shiela who seems to have money didn’t bring presents. 

Quinn and Brooke burry the hatchet for the day but Stuffy, Ridge, and Lurch don’t actually want to. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Douglas looks like Toby Maguire to me. 
Im loving Shelia and Deacon being on the show. Every asshole that’s judging them has also done terrible things so they need to buzz off. 
Erics obviously putting the p in the v again. 
Everyone looked lovely except for Taylor in that wig. The wig could have its own role at this point.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Merry Christmas to all my fellow posters!

What a strange and unexpected turn of events; Taylor continuing to un-Scrooge herself by being magnanimous to Sheila. I really don't know how I feel about it, what I do know is that I always enjoy watching Steffy getting her face cracked, but watching her getting it pummeled wide open was absolutely priceless. 

I have to give Show credit; when I heard Sheila was returning, I was ready to take a station break. Curiosity got the best of me though and I hung in there and watched, and I am so glad I did. They must have realized that bringing KB back for another spin of "traditional" Sheila wasn't going to work. I mean, how to forget the abysmal Summer of Sheila? So, it seems they have brought her back with different plans for the character, although I do believe they have been feeling their way. What I do like is her friendship with Deacon. He seems to keep her grounded, and Sheila is allowed to show her struggle with the crazy by having those moments when she regresses to her old self. Deacon just takes it on the chin, and continues to try and give her good advise, and be a shoulder for her to cry on. Deacon also makes Sheila a sympathetic character as she watches him make ground and bond with Hope. I have read some spoilers that may put an end to their friendship though, and that kinda makes me sad. 

I always enjoy the holiday episodes, but they have become so fragmented in later years. The Christmas Eve celebration used to have everyone at the Forrester Mansion. Family, extended family, and friends of the family too. But we had Steffy and Thomas at Cliff House, while Ridge and Douglas were at Eric's. And where was Wyatt and his horrid side piece? Katie and Bill? Pam? But it was still a nice and enjoyable episode. 

Spoilers say:

Spoiler

That Sheila is going to come after Brooke because Brooke has something to say about her being around Hayes. 

Given how they agreed to be on their best behavior for the Christmas celebration, wouldn't it be something if Quinn and Brooke joined forces against Sheila? You know Quinn can't stand her, and of course we all know Brooke's history with her. And they are going to have to do something with Quinn now that it appears the ED saga has ended. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Given how they agreed to be on their best behavior for the Christmas celebration, wouldn't it be something if Quinn and Brooke joined forces against Sheila?

That definitely would be something, wouldn't it?

Given the above spoiler, I'm a bit conflicted:

Brooke wouldn't be wrong to question the wisdom of Sheila hanging around Hayes, but is it her place to get that involved? Taken at face value it's not too different from Steffy jumping in to weigh in on Deacon, and it's not like she has anything close to a good relationship with Steffy. I guess we'll see where it goes, but anything that isn't two women fighting over a man has to be an upgrade

• Love 7
On 12/23/2021 at 8:53 PM, Angeleyes said:

Sheila seems very unconcerned about mentioning her other kids or spending time with them.

The majority of Sheila's brood happened off-camera to B&B viewers.  I know she has about 15 kids on Y&R, but here on B&B she has three living kids:  Erica Lovejoy (daughter with James), Diana Carter (daughter with Massimo), and now Finn.  I can easily imagine Erica and Diana wanting nothing to do with Mama.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

It's up to Brooke to keep Sheila away from Steffy/Fynn/Hayes? Brooke, Steffy's been attacking you and your marriage trying to get her father back with Taylor for weeks. lol. 

I feel like the show is just inventing reasons for Brooke to be at odds with Taylor and her family at this point now. Brooke has as much right to weigh in as Steffy did about Deacon.

As much as I hated the careless, impulsive "I fell on [insert name here]'s dick" Brooke of the 2000s, I hate the Mrs Kravitz buttinski, judgemental Brooke of the '20s a whoooooooole lot more. Homegirl needs to fix her life with Shrek and let Taylor fight that battle. Brooke owes them nothing and anything she says will be used against her anyway.

• Love 9

Why does Brooke have to go to a restaurant to buy a bottle of non alcoholic Champagne when she could have gone to a liquor store or had a liquor store deliver?  Was she checking in on Deacon so she could catch him with Sheila?  As with Jethro Gibbs, I don’t believe in coincidences.  

Can someone please enlighten me as to what formula Brooke developed, as a chemist, to make FC millions?  

Paris Paris Paris, your sole purpose on B&B is to listen to gossip, opine on things that don’t concern you, and buzz around, like a hunny bee, spreading joy to LA. 

Beautiful ring Quinn but even at wholesale, how can Zende afford the ring?  

Now I’m wondering if Brooke rubbed off on who Ridge or did Ridge rub off on Brooke. They both have a god complex (clinically narcissistic). How many times has Brooke and Ridge make demands and nothing happened.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone please enlighten me as to what formula Brooke developed, as a chemist, to make FC millions?  

Excuse me, I think I just fainted.

3 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

The BeLieF formula for wrinkle-free fabric. 

Which kicked off B&B's best storyline ever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sheila should be walking on Cloud 9, after nuTaylor convinced Steffy to allow her to spend time with Finn and Hayes on Christmas Eve. But no, she’s slut-shaming Brooke, doing her best poor man’s Stephanie Forrester. I was enjoying Sheila with Deacon, but honestly, if this is how she’s going to play it and, I’m sure, becoming besties with nuTay (or perhaps Nutty us more fitting) is in the works to help reunite Tridge, then my FF button is about to get a workout. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Sheila should be walking on Cloud 9, after nuTaylor convinced Steffy to allow her to spend time with Finn and Hayes on Christmas Eve. But no, she’s slut-shaming Brooke, doing her best poor man’s Stephanie Forrester. I was enjoying Sheila with Deacon, but honestly, if this is how she’s going to play it and, I’m sure, becoming besties with nuTay (or perhaps Nutty us more fitting) is in the works to help reunite Tridge, then my FF button is about to get a workout. 

But if nuTaylor and Sheila team up (Sheila helps Taylor take down Brooke and also take Ridge from Brooke, while Taylor helps Sheila become a part of Finn/Hayes’ life) won’t that cause mucho problems between Steffy and nuTaylor? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

But if nuTaylor and Sheila team up (Sheila helps Taylor take down Brooke and also take Ridge from Brooke, while Taylor helps Sheila become a part of Finn/Hayes’ life) won’t that cause mucho problems between Steffy and nuTaylor? 

One would hope so, but I'm sure TIIC would handwave that like they do everything else. I would not put it past Taylor to sacrifice Steffy in her vendetta against Brooke, since shecs been using her as a proxy in that fight almost from the day Hope was SORASed and Katie greenlit HFTF out of spite.

I haven't forgotten how Taylor told Steffy after Italy that it was beat for her not to repeat her mistakes with the Mulletor, only to do a 180 the following week because of the screwed up paperwork that invalidated Lope's marriage. Or the fact that it took every ounce of her strength not to tell Liam Steffy was pregnant when she made it clear she wanted him to come to that decision on his own. And unlike Taylor, I'm sure Steffy would've told him he was the father at some point in the pregnancy before the kid was born.

It's a shame that Sheila is joining in on the anti Brooke train, because I enjoyed having one female character on the show who wasn't throwing shade, because SERIOUSLY, she has no room to talk trash anyone, Quinn included since I could've sworn Mary was conceived under a "misunderstand" that James wasn't aware of until his wedding to Maggie.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why does Brooke have to go to a restaurant to buy a bottle of non alcoholic Champagne when she could have gone to a liquor store or had a liquor store deliver?  Was she checking in on Deacon so she could catch him with Sheila?  As with Jethro Gibbs, I don’t believe in coincidences.  

Paris Paris Paris, your sole purpose on B&B is to listen to gossip, opine on things that don’t concern you, and buzz around, like a hunny bee, spreading joy to LA. 

Beautiful ring Quinn but even at wholesale, how can Zende afford the ring?  

Now I’m wondering if Brooke rubbed off on who Ridge or did Ridge rub off on Brooke. They both have a god complex (clinically narcissistic). How many times has Brooke and Ridge make demands and nothing happened.  

I also asked why Brooke went to the bar that Deacon works at to get the non alcoholic champs. I think the answer is so that Deacon or more likely Shelia will see that Brooke gets regular champagne on New Year’s Eve and  this will lead Brooke to drop her drawers for Deacon. Is there a baby monitor or all the kids too old for that now? They could certainly revisit that type of reveal.

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

One would hope so, but I'm sure TIIC would handwave that like they do everything else. I would not put it past Taylor to sacrifice Steffy in her vendetta against Brooke, since shecs been using her as a proxy in that fight almost from the day Hope was SORASed and Katie greenlit HFTF out of spite.

Steffy would probably put up a (weak) fight at first but sooner or later she'd be like "working with a felon, murderess who shot my mom to death once? You had me at get rid of Brooke" Because that's how shallow this dumb fucking show is. Of all the things they could have the Sheila Carter do, and they make her get on the "revised history for dummies" train and French kiss Tayloon's booty. 

I was confused when Sheila said Brooke wouldn't give her chance to prove she had changed. Like bruh....you walked in hostile and petty, then proceeded to call her out of her name, and spew the same brand of revised shit we've been hearing for 10+ years. If you had a chance Sheila, you blew it. I'm kind of bothered that she had more calm and patience for Steffy. And she actually put her hands on Sheila. The writing is really ass backwards when Sheila would rather was her time on a non factor like Brooke when there's someone, on planet Earth, walking around thinking they can backhand/shove Sheila Carter and get away with it. Like excuse me? If have to suspend my belief anymore than I already have, then it's gonna be out of our solar system Bradley. And for that trouble I might as well go watch Star Trek lol 

With that said, Brooke why are you telling a diabolical person like Sheila that you plan to stop her? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Over people that don't like/respect you on a good day? Steffy isn't the least bit concerned with protecting you or Hope from Deacon(not that they need it cos Deacon's not a sociopath but still), in fact she and halo mommy are using it as another excuse to crap on the oh so "dramatic/toxic" Logans. Show them that two can play that game, state your concerns and then keep it moving. If Tayloon wants to flock with with the embodiment of crazy then let her. She'll be the one to have to explain that people when/if it blows up in her face. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Of all the things they could have the Sheila Carter do, and they make her get on the "revised history for dummies" train and French kiss Tayloon's booty

Really, if that's the "reformed" Sheila Carter, I wish she'd go back to being a cartoon villain and stalk Lauren or Phyllis in Genoa City. Brooke bashers are a dime a dozen in Bell's LA and  between Tayloon, Quinnsane, Malibu Barbie and sometime Tom-ass as the plot requires, we really do not need another.

? If have to suspend my belief anymore than I already have, then it's gonna be out of our solar system Bradley. And for that trouble I might as well go watch Star Trek lol 

I'm not joking when I say Star Trek Lower Decks is the only reason I'm still paying for Pee+ after that horrendous Eric ED story. Oh, and apparently a new Reno 911 special dropped outta nowhere. 

But B&B? Let's just say I'm rushing home for the early season uploads on YouTube more than the new crap.

With that said, Brooke why are you telling a diabolical person like Sheila that you plan to stop her? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Over people that don't like/respect you on a good day?

This I don't get at ALL. I know Brooke isn't the type to sit back and let wrongdoing take place on her watch, like the time she told Bill that the custody arrangment had been fixed by Ridge, but these people have done nothing to deserve any of it.  And really, why should Taylor of all people need to be reminded of what Sheila's done?

I do feel genuinely sorry for the had hand Hayes got dealt with in life, but it could be worse: his other grandmother could be Phyllis, like his cousin.

If Tayloon wants to flock with with the embodiment of crazy then let her. She'll be the one to have to explain that people when/if it blows up in her face. 

Lol, no she won't Ska.

Because we can't have nice things. >:(

• Love 5