Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Wow, Finn, how do you really feel? I fully expected some shock and confusion, but all that was a bit over the top. Jack being your bio dad doesn't change anything. He was a good father to you from all accounts. You had a loving family unit, you were nurtured and cared for, giving all the opportunities kids should have, and the fact that the man giving you all that was your real dad should actually be a good thing. 

I gotta somewhat defend Finn on this. I'm a few days behind but I would say some shock is warranted for covering a secret like that, especially as part of an affair. But that said, this would play a lot better if Finn hadn't all but forgotten Li existed the minute Mommy Dearest showed up at his door because she's the truly wronged party in all of this. My SIL did help my brother raise the child he conceived during her deployment, but she knew about the affair. (She has since divorced him and I couldn't be happier).

Or to connect it to a story we're all familiar with: was Hope right to be livid at Brooke after finding out that the lowlife who "abandoned" her was married to her older sister when she was conceived? Yes Brooke was to that point a good mom, but still.

• Love 4

I know. He was practically leering at her today. Also, what was with the bizarro swerve to the conversation when he offered to be Paris' financial advisor? That didn't make any sense ... until it did. After all, he was engaged to Paris' sister, so it's fitting in B&B land that he'd go for Paris next. Did the writers just drop the ball on Kater? I find both of them quite boring, but at least their relationship was developing at a slow pace ... for B&B standards.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

I have to give Finn credit for acknowledging Kelly. He acknowledges her more than her actual father. 

Which is odd because in the early days, Liam *was* pretty active in her life, in spite of the circumstances that led to their separation. God knows the show gives me enough reasons to bash on Liam, but I'm gonna assume it's a combination of COVID restrictions and Show's own extremely narrow focus on why we haven't seen Kelly around Liam much these days.

I'm not looking forward to Kelly's SORASing when Grandma Taylor will poison her brain the way she did Steffy and Thomas about Evil Logans and how Hope stole her daddy and ruined her life the way Brooke ruined hers.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

What the hell are you doing Show? Get Carter away from Paris now! You give us weeks of a building romance between him and Katie, and now you have him leering at Paris? So maybe Carter and Katie are a little boring, but at least they are fresh, and at least he hasn't been with, dated, lived with, romanced, fucked, or been engaged or married to either of Katie's sisters. Another bonus is his last name is not Forrester or Spencer. 

Outside of that, Paris is too young for Carter; he would once again look foolish. Katie feels like a real adult romance; she is not a kid, she is a grown up woman with a child of her own. Getting with Paris would be just like getting with Maya or Zoey; neither wanted to be with Carter, but were with him for their own reasons. 

Oh, and the bestest thing is Carter having a relationship with Katie would cause Quinn's head to implode. 

• Love 13

Paris now has three men interested in her?  Her “let’s-slow-it-down, now-speed-it-up,” boyfriend Zende, inevitably-obsessive Thomas and now hunky, dull Carter?  Anyone, anyone, interested in her, who sings her praises as if she’s Beyoncé, Mother Teresa and Princess Diana all rolled into one, sounds beyond foolish.  (At least Zende is the appropriate age though.)

Paris is pretty but she is not a “fireball” or “enthusiastic”, both of which were in the litany of praise heaped upon her this week, and neither of which apply.  For her to be those things, she’d have to have actual, you know, energy.  On a scale of 1-10, Paris’ energy level hovers consistently around 1.5.  Why doesn’t Show tell us she’s pretty (which she is) or smart (which can be written) instead of telling us she has these qualities we’ve never seen from her before?

• Love 17

So Carter is invited but where is Thomas? Where is Liam's family? His father and brother?

Carter can go but Quinn and Eric is where?

I'm so over Paris and everyone wanting her. 

Lol at Brooke talking about kindness. 

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Can Ridge be anymore lame. He makes a speech about Carter’s and Liam’s shortcomings but he’s glorious to Stuffy and Finn. Excuse me Ridge but didn’t Stuffy have a problem with a baby father causing just a little drama. Isn’t Thanksgiving usually at Eric’s?  I guess it wasn’t in the budget. 

Hope look very pretty today but to my surprise, so did Stuffy. The makeup team must have spent an additional 3 hrs on her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Let me get this straight. Brooke and Ridge live in a huge mansion yet don't have a dining room? Everybody squashed around the coffee table or balancing plates laden with Thanksgiving dinner in their LAPS was too much.

I think that answers the question about the small guest list. 

The scenes with Deacon and Sheila were pretty funny. The rest was gag-worthy.  At least there was no going around the table and heaping false praise on the next person and thankfully, no tongue-bathing of Paris.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

In agreement with my fellow posters; very tiresome episode. Mine was pre-empted, and normally I would watch the entire show on the CBS website, but this time I passed. 

I guess there is a moratorium on Thanksgiving at Eric's now since the family have all turned on Quinn. That could have been really interesting if Li, Jack, Deacon and Sheila had been invited. 

It really bugged me that we have Paris, Carter, and Zende invited, but no Thomas or Katie. And what about poor Li? Was she just left alone in sorrow in a hotel room? Finn should have insisted his mother be invited. 

They could have at least gathered around Brooke's big kitchen island. Thanksgiving dinner is not for laps. 

I am further bugged because I feel this whole episode was designed to accelerate the completely, and totally, and most heartfelt, NOT wanted triangle of Zende, Paris, and Carter. 

Ridge needs to go to Toastmasters, cause seriously, that shit was lame and down right embarrassing. Talking about Carter and Quinn? How we all make mistakes? Yeah buddy, I think you would know a thing or two or three about that. And Finn saved the Princess? E GADS! 

Everyone looked really nice though, so there is that. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

KKL looked beautiful in that outfit and her hair pulled back.  She was stunning but made me puke kissing that grubby excuse for Ridge.  Ron Moss looked the part of a debonair fashion designer, TK just does not cut it…

It was unnecessary to show them stupidly sitting in the living room trying to eat plates of dinner including turkey legs?!  They could have just said dinner is served and ended the show.  

Poor Amelia stuck upstairs unable to celebrate with her own family looking after the kids again.

Enjoyed the scenes with Deacon, he makes me laugh.

• Love 14

What’s with Paris’s pumpkin colored hair? Why are the Forresters always praising the woman? She’s annoying and judgy. 
I agree with Foghorn, we need Ronn Moss back! This Ridge acting holier than though and rousing Carter when he’s been a man whore plenty of times is ridiculous. And his nasal sounding whore Logan next to him is gross. How dare they keep Deacon and Shelia away on Thanksgiving? The Whore has done plenty of crappy things herself and has no room to judge. 
Liam needs to quit teasing Finn about being a newbie. He’s just salty that Steffy has retired his dick for Finns. He would still be banging both ladies if he could.

• Love 8

'I don't care about Hope or what she wants...'

And that right there tells you what you need to know about Ridge. Damn between Ridge and Bill both hating on poor Hope, no wonder the poor girl is looking for a father figure who likes her.

Brooke needs to take heed of how Ridge is acting. If this grown ass man is acting like a jealous little ass over Deacon and can't be mature enough to step aside to allow Hope have her father in her life, then this isn't a healthy relationship.

Good grief, Liam. This time last year you were whining about how sorry you were for humping Steffy due to Hopequinngate and that you'd do anything for her to forgive you. WTH are you at your wife's place of work, chummy as hell with Steffy and talking about beloved wife behind her back to the woman you betrayed her with last year? Why can't your fool self learn some self-awareness and humility for once? If you must vent, vent to Wyatt or Katie but leave your back-up fluffer alone already!  I laughed with glee when Hope walked right on in to confront Liam and Steffy. Tear their asses up, Hope. Activate those Sharpe genes and go to town!

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

'I don't care about Hope or what she wants...'

And that right there tells you what you need to know about Ridge. Damn between Ridge and Bill both hating on poor Hope, no wonder the poor girl is looking for a father figure who likes her.

Brooke needs to take heed of how Ridge is acting. If this grown ass man is acting like a jealous little ass over Deacon and can't be mature enough to step aside to allow Hope have her father in her life, then this isn't a healthy relationship.

Good grief, Liam. This time last year you were whining about how sorry you were for humping Steffy due to Hopequinngate and that you'd do anything for her to forgive you. WTH are you at your wife's place of work, chummy as hell with Steffy and talking about beloved wife behind her back to the woman you betrayed her with last year? Why can't your fool self learn some self-awareness and humility for once? If you must vent, vent to Wyatt or Katie but leave your back-up fluffer alone already!  I laughed with glee when Hope walked right on in to confront Liam and Steffy. Tear their asses up, Hope. Activate those Sharpe genes and go to town!

One trillion bazillion times this  (bolded).  Like I've posted before, Hope should actually use the phrase YOU OWE ME to Liam. That should shut him up quick.

• Love 11

Another day and another day where Ridge is gripping about someone or something. It’s like the Raven is Ridges Blue Bird of Happiness. 

Liam absolutely forgets that Bill also has caused trouble.  Sorry Bill, but it’s a lot more times than Deacon. Is Liam going to keep Bill away also?  In Addition, Ridge is no alter boy. Is Stuffy going to keep him away?  They just should STFU!  

I would love to see Hope punch Stuffy in her overly Botoxed face and watch Stuffy’s face deflate. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I laughed with glee when Hope walked right on in to confront Liam and Steffy.

I see Deacon is already influencing Hope for the better 👍

Normally, I have no patience for women tearing into other women even with their history, but given all of Steffy's shrieking to Hope about Finn recently, I'm glad to see Hope go in on them both.

Liam would be the least self-aware character in all of soapdom if not for Billy Abbott. But even Billy has Victor and sometimes Adam to put a foot in his ass, which is more than he ever gets. Sure he gets a fews slaps on the wrists, Eric laid into him one time (which is not as fun to cheer for in light of *his* own adventures in gaslighting) and Thomas played on that history to drive a wedge between  him and Hope a few years ago with Beth's "death," but ultimately he's painted as a white hat by the narrative and learns nothing. It's why for as much as I can't stand the thought of Thomas winning Hope after what he put her through, I can't say I blame those who do want it just to see the little toad truly lose for once.

• Love 12

Ridges comments today was so over the top. He doesn't care about Hope or even if Brooke loses her daughter.

Liam is lucky that Hope even forgave him. He should be doing nothing but being on her side. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Liam would be the least self-aware character in all of soapdom if not for Billy Abbott. But even Billy has Victor and sometimes Adam to put a foot in his ass, which is more than he ever gets. Sure he gets a fews slaps on the wrists, Eric laid into him one time (which is not as fun to cheer for in light of *his* own adventures in gaslighting) and Thomas played on that history to drive a wedge between  him and Hope a few years ago with Beth's "death," but ultimately he's painted as a white hat by the narrative and learns nothing. It's why for as much as I can't stand the thought of Thomas winning Hope after what he put her through, I can't say I blame those who do want it just to see the little toad turd truly lose for once.

Fixed it for you! 😆

Maybe it's just me, but AN and SK don't seem to have much father-daughter chemistry. When I watch their scenes together, they don't seem natural. It's like they're doing the table read or something. Hopefully, it will improve over time. I certainly don't want it to tip to the extreme like Steffy-Ridge, though. 

Ridge is such an oaf. I wish that Deacon had punched his lights out. I can't wait until TK 1.0 takes his six-month leave of absence. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok, I think I am on board for the Deacon wars. As angry and annoyed as I have been with Brooke over the last few months; so done with her, that I was actually DONE with her, I can sense she is going to redeem herself by standing by her daughter's wishes. She may not actively support or like Deacon, but by supporting Hope she is telling Ridge where to put his "concerns". And after yesterday's buffoonery, Brooke should be getting a very clear picture of what is motivating her husband. 

When that asshat was babbling on, and told Brooke that she should just be honest with Hope, and tell her about Deacon? Then followed that up with how it was the darkest period in Brooke's life? Yes, it was her darkest hour, but is this clown insinuating that Brooke didn't make the conscious choice to have an affair with her son-in-law? That Deacon forced himself on Brooke, and that is what makes him a bad guy? Then going on about how it is "their" property, and they say who comes and goes. And what was Ridge about going to the cabin? A further attempt to brow beat Hope into submission? And following that up with how he doesn't care what Hope wants or how she feels? That whole series of statements and events should make some things much clearer for Brooke. Ridge doesn't care about Hope. He doesn't care about Hope's children either. What he cares about is that Deacon is the man Brooke couldn't say no to even though it was the worst betrayal of her life. Ridge knows that Deacon had a power over Brooke, and what he is trying to prevent is Brooke rediscovering that soft spot. He is threatened, and he is jealous. I hope Brooke is furious that Ridge left the main house to go to Hope's home and yell at her, because we all know that is what he would have done. 

Oh, and Liam and Steffy can fuck the hell right off too. The bosom buddies who have made a career out of hurting and betraying Hope. This tacky tandem, that have offered and accepted still warm wedding rings, and had extramarital affairs for the flimsiest of reasons, who have stepped out on their significant others with each other, have no place being in judgement of anyone. Stupid Steffy going on about how this is going to affect her children? Huh? Come again. And going on about how Liam is "protecting" Hope? The fuck! Hope just had to forgive this fool for his stupidity with you, then she had to get past him being in jail. OH! And wait up a minute here. Wasn't Liam in jail because his dad fled the scene of an accident? And, and, and, didn't he also destroy evidence? And create a huge cover up? Isn't this the same man that interfered in Hope and Liam's relationship for years. Who had Ridge dumped from a helicopter? Who had Sally Spectra's building torched? And isn't he the very same man, your law breaking father Liam. that had sex with your wife and created the possibility of him being the father of Kelly? Yeah, like I said, you can shut the hell up, and shove your concern about Deacon where the sun don't shine. 

That's it Hope. Call a pair of mother fucker's out. And as said above; get those Sharpe genes flowing. There was a time Deacon took no prisoners, and I would love to see some of that coming out in you. Stand up for yourself. Defend your stance. You don't owe anyone an explanation for wanting to know your dad. 

• Love 20

RuntheTable, can I second your entire post?  For the life of me, I do not understand how Brooke's choice to betray Bridget by having an affair with Deacon somehow means that Hope can never have a relationship with her dad.  It was Brooke's darkest hour because of her own horrid actions, not because Deacon in anyway forced her.

I loved Hope's throwing Steffy's words back in her face and how does Hope wanting to know Deacon affect Kelly and Hayes?  That's right, it doesn't but does Steffy really have to make vague threats because Liam's already in her corner and behaving exactly as she wants--I guess she thinks hinting that Liam won't be able to see Kelly will make Hope back down?  Steffy does realize that Liam can just see his daughter at Steffy's house right?.

• Love 16

(Not a newbie lol I felt like I had to retire my TeamGabi name. I still like her but I'm not picking DOOL again anytime soon. So behold! Skarzero!) 

Monday's episode felt like a circle of hell FFS, from Cringe Bridge kisses to Shrek showing his entire ass and saying what we knew all along! He doesn't really care about Hope! Lame whining to Steffy of all people about Deacon bad! And having the nerve to bring up the kids. Lame were you thinking of the kids when you revenge banged your ex-wife last year? Over a kiss that didn't even happen? No? Then shut the fuck up. I wouldn't approve of him venting to anybody because that's how little room he has to talk about Deacon imo & on top of his own transgressions against Hope, he's forgiven his own father for far worse.  

While Hope blasting Steffy is great and a rare treat on it's own, I know she's probably gonna let Lame skate by, even though he shares the same illogical, hypocritical opinions as Steffy does and he's worse off for having it as Hope's husband. It would be a pleasant surprise to see her ripping both of them up, but that isn't likely to happen. 

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

-I guess she thinks hinting that Liam won't be able to see Kelly will make Hope back down?  Steffy does realize that Liam can just see his daughter at Steffy's house right?.

Indeed! When have we ever seen or heard of Kelly being at the cabin? For a long time Kelly was always sleeping, and was certainly never allowed to leave Cliff House. And that was a thing for awhile too, about how Liam was always over with Steffy and Kelly. Yeah, Steffy is definitely working an angle. 

• Love 6

For the life of me, I do not understand how Brooke's choice to betray Bridget by having an affair with Deacon somehow means that Hope can never have a relationship with her dad.  It was Brooke's darkest hour because of her own horrid actions, not because Deacon in anyway forced her.

Exactly. None of this makes one bit of sense. You'd think professional writers could manage to come up with a more logical reason for these characters to be opposed to Hope's relationship with Deacon. It's just dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

What he cares about is that Deacon is the man Brooke couldn't say no to even though it was the worst betrayal of her life. Ridge knows that Deacon had a power over Brooke, and what he is trying to prevent is Brooke rediscovering that soft spot.

Of course! Brooke and Ridge have been together for years now and he has to act like a child over an ex. Just wait until Taylor rolls back into town and Ridge starts paying attention to her. Then it will be Brooke's turn to act like a child. These are adult characters - way adult characters and the writers have them acting like children. As usual.

I find it exhausting and not very entertaining. Although if new!Taylor and this Ridge have chemistry maybe this would finally be the end of Bridge. That would be awesome. Brooke and Deacon would be pretty appealing too as the actors still have chemistry.

Oh, and Liam and Steffy can fuck the hell right off too.

I wish I could like this a million times.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

You'd think professional writers could manage to come up with a more logical reason for these characters to be opposed to Hope's relationship with Deacon.

Even in the hands of better writers the ship of making Deacon look like an irredeemable villain when compared to all the people shitting on him sailed many years ago. The point is, there is no logical reason for any of them to be so vehemently opposed Hope's relationship with Deacon. Not when they have more blood on their hands and more sins to their name than he does. Now better writers would've probably brought Nick back instead. But that would make everyone's protests (if they had any) look even stupider.   

• Love 9
9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I kept saying “F*ck you, Ridge” and “F*ck you, Steffy” during Monday’s episode. Like father, like daughter.

Why did I read that in Eric Cartman's voice? 😂

But absolutely this.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

And after yesterday's buffoonery, Brooke should be getting a very clear picture of what is motivating her husband. 

Wasn't him dumping her on their honeymoon over a text from Deacon enough of a clue?

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

that up with how it was the darkest period in Brooke's life? Yes, it was her darkest hour, but is this clown insinuating that Brooke didn't make the conscious choice to have an affair with her son-in-law? That Deacon forced himself on Brooke, and that is what makes him a bad guy?

Ridge has fuck at least two women who were completely out of it.

He can fuck off to Uranus for all I care.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

That's it Hope. Call a pair of mother fucker's out. And as said above; get those Sharpe genes flowing. There was a time Deacon took no prisoners, and I would love to see some of that coming out in you. Stand up for yourself. Defend your stance. You don't owe anyone an explanation for wanting to know your dad. 

As the kids say these days, "you love to see it" 👍

Back in the old days, I was very much Team Everybody Sucks Here for Hope and Steffy, but honestly the very worst shit Hope's ever done to anyone doesn't compare to the shit Steffy's pulled. I didn't appreciate Hope 1.0's ability to speak up with a quickness, justified or not, until it was gone. Glad to see the writers fix this, however temporary it probably will be.

• Love 5

Isn't that argument by Steffy and Liam about protecting the children grand?  Were they thinking about the children when they slept together?  They did not. Instead of being on the defensive, Hope should ask them that question, It would be so easy for Hope to put a stop to the pressure they are putting on her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, madfortv said:

Isn't that argument by Steffy and Liam about protecting the children grand?  Were they thinking about the children when they slept together?  They did not. Instead of being on the defensive, Hope should ask them that question, It would be so easy for Hope to put a stop to the pressure they are putting on her. 

OMG when they went to the 'Won't someone think of the children?!' I almost threw something at my TV.

Liam and Steffy are just way too smug and judgemental for two people who are habitual cheaters and liars.  On the Sheila front, Steffy is right, but in easily getting Finn back and Hayes being Finn's giving her the perfect family, she didn't really suffer. She needs a setback of consequence for a change to humble her a bit.

Hope was too damn restrained with Liam and Steffy. She should've torn a good strip off of them before leaving.

And damn, Liam. Rather than go after your wife to see if she's okay, you stay behind with Steffy?  What the hell is wrong with you?  I give up, Hope, leave his ass, take the kids and go back to Europe.

Ridge is finally admitting his real concerns - Deacon and Brooke hooking up. Man, you are too transparent.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, madfortv said:

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope was too damn restrained with Liam and Steffy. She should've torn a good strip off of them before leaving.

As I've posted before, people are just too used to Hope always forgiving and being the one to back down/give in.  Once you do that more than once, people assume you will always be a doormat and can walk all over you.

• Love 9

Even in the opening credits you get to see how much TIIC have elevated Paris. Paris now has 3 pictures while Wyatt and Flo has been reduced to one. Paris is now right up there with Eric, Ridge, Stuffy, and Brooke. To think of it, Bill only has two pictures. 

Does Ridge the Gripper have a crystal ball or even a magic 8 ball to know what’s going to happen in the future. I guess Ridge always knew that, in his comparison to Deacon, he comes up a few inches short. 

Liam you are a ass hole by allowing Stuffy to speak for you and teaming up on Hope. Stuffy you are your father’s daughter in trying to bend people to your will. Stuffy, just by speaking to Hope, you are interfering in their marriage.  Liam, you are sniffing Stuffy’s thong in believing that Deacon is going to do something wrong. It’s Hope’s decision like it or not. 

Ridge the Gripper brings up Brooke’s affair to make a shit ass point which is more about Brooke’s indiscretion than Deacon but Hope is too much of a lady to bring up Stuffy’s indiscretion with Liam and the second chance she gave Liam for that indiscretion. It seems to me that Ridge maybe never forgave Brooke for that. 

Hope should have walked out minutes ago but TIIC just had to torcher us with Stuffy’s and Liam’s lame ass reasons for Hope not to see her father. Now being disappointed that Hope was not convinced, Stuffy is going to console Liam with a quickie on the conference table thus allowing another Stuffy pregnancy storyline. 

Liam it’s not your home it’s Hope’s home via Brooke. At this point Hope may leave but Liam might not be going with her. 

I find it funny that it took longer for Hope to get to the cabin than Ridge to get to FC. Ridge’s Tesler must be faster than Hope’s Tesler either that or Ridge drank Red Bull. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It seems to me that Ridge maybe never forgave Brooke for that. 

Seeing that Ridge made it as clear as a king waffle like himself could make it that he was happy with Taylor at the time, there is nothing for him to forgive. The only wronged party in all of that was Bridget, and she has patience that would make the biblical Job look like a Karen in K-Mart in comparison. Hers is the only opinion that matters for forgiveness and if she can make peace with that without making it Hope's problem--despite mentioning more than once how hard it was to see her as a sister-theres no reason his whiny bitch ass can't make an effort to suck it up.

• Love 15

Liam has audacity to say he's thinking of the kids. Where was that when he was jumping into bed with Steffy. Hope should be throwing her forgiveness into his face.

Hope allows Bill in their lives. 

So Brooke betrayal is why Ridge wants Deacon gone? Ridge looks worse than Deacon at this point. He's punishing Hope because he can't get over Brooke and Deacon. 

Leave is not what we do? We talk things out. Really like mannequin night?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 17

At my table for one, I thought Liam made some sense today.  Although, as we know, in relationships, it’s not always easy to hear each other, particularly in times of stress.  But when he said he doesn’t hate Deacon just like you don’t hate the hurricane, you just get out of its way to avoid damage?  Not a bad argument.   

• Useful 2

What city-wide dumpster fire of an episode. The writers have sunk from revising history to straight-up manipulating/gaslighting the audience. The dialogue from Steffy and especially Lame was quite manipulative not just to Hope but anyone watching. 

The most telling was the "Ridge isn't being a Jerk." and "Steffy isn't being controlling" and that whole Hurricane bit. Looks like the writers have been lurking, too bad they won't listen though. Ridge is being a jerk like he's always been. Steffy is being controlling as per her default setting. TPTB need to stop trying to whitewash those character traits every other year cos the half-baked plot they come up with demands it. It doesn't help that Steffy, Ridge, and Lame are canonically just as bad/worse than Deacon, particularly where Hope is concerned. 

If Deacon is a hurricane then that makes Bill(and arguably Ridge) the asteroid that killed the Dinosaurs. Now that's a good argument. As Bill blows shit up too. Like a building with his son and Sally Spectre in it. But I guess it's only illegal if you get caught and don't have the privilege of being born on the right side of the tracks with money to help, right Lame? Hope please divorce him.

• Love 10

I seriously wanted to put my foot through my TV, I was so infuriated yesterday.

I can see I'm hardly alone in my fury per the excellent commentary above.

Liam has zero leg to stand on where Deacon is concerned. Not just with respect to Bill and all the despicable things he has done (to Liam and to Hope, herself, as well as others), but to how much Liam has hurt her, including using Mannequin Night as an excuse to fuck Steffy, kicking off yet another WTD storyline with her.

I shook my head so hard when Steffy said this to Hope: "When has Deacon ever done anything but disappoint you?" Aren't you confusing him with Liam? Who turned to you and your all-too-open legs because he thought Hope would actually let Thomas kiss her. Which, I will always say, he wanted to believe it so he could get a hall pass to fuck Steffy at least one more time.

Liam has let Hope down a thousand more times than Deacon ever has. Yet she keeps giving him chance after chance. 

Steffy also needs to shut her trap. The worst thing Deacon has ever done was to attempt to shoot Quinn, in retaliation for her shoving him OFF OF A CLIFF. 

Quinn was never actually harmed, unlike Bill, who nearly lost his life after Taylor shot him in the back, in cold blood. And why did Taylor do this? Because Cray-Tay couldn't stand the thought of Bill sleeping with her pure-as-the-driven-snow (eyeroll) daughter. No matter that Steffy told her mother that Guest House Night was 100% consensual. But because it was her mother, Steffy was "how very dare you!" to any hint of questioning about Taylor being involved in her grandchildren's lives.

So it's all very much do as I say, not as I do aka you'd best be cutting your parent out of your life, but I don't have to do so with mine. 

giphy.gif

It also galls that the only person to have ever done any serious time for their crimes was Deacon. Quinn was never even arrested. Nor Taylor. Bill and Liam spent a few days in jail over the Vinny debacle. Big fucking deal.

Sheila is on an entirely different level of evil, but she and Deacon are nothing alike, so Sheila has no place in this argument. Also, Deacon isn't going to be around Kelly, so again, STFU Steffy!

Hope is an adult and she has the right to make decisions about whom she will or will not spend time with just like Liam did with Bill and Steffy did with Taylor. And she doesn't need permission to see him, not for herself or for Beth. If that's the case, then she should cut off Bill's access to Liam and Beth immediately.

I'm just so sick of the hypocrisy here. Here's another blatant example:

FFZd1XhVEAEO1cI?format=jpg&name=360x360FFZd1XnVQAIOzz4?format=jpg&name=360x360

It is also hugely inappropriate for Liam to be discussing his marriage with his ex-wife. Kelly is not part of the equation whatsoever. But Liam is doing what he always does - using Steffy for validation for what he thinks is right. Instead of turning to his wife, who is 100% loyal to him, he turns outside his marriage and to Steffy. He will never, ever get it. 

I mean, this picture speaks volumes.

FFZYaYsVcAQW5TX?format=jpg&name=small

As for Ridge, WTAF to his revisionist history where Brooke and Deacon were concerned. He no more seduced her than Bill seduced Steffy. I think what really sticks in his craw is that Deacon is the only man for whom Brooke threw caution to the wind and risked everything for, her own daughter included. The sex was off the charts, to be sure, but there was so much more to it than that and this is what has him running scared. 

But Ridge is the LAST person who should ever be throwing up inappropriate relationships to Brooke. He cheated with her while she was still married to his own father, Caroline I when she was still married to his own brother, Thorne, Caroline II when she was still married to his brother and former step-son, Rick, Quinn while she was married to Eric and he was cheating with Katie, Brooke's sister, while he was engaged to Brooke.

As for Bridget, don't go there, Ridge, as it was you who swapped spit with her on at least two occasions while engaged to Brooke. 

FFfc5fJXMAQlPmm?format=jpg&name=small

FFfc5fQWYAocaYr?format=jpg&name=small

I also wanted to put my foot through both men's faces when they talk about the mansion and the cabin being their houses. No to both of you - Brooke and Hope just allow you to live there. 

If the point of these scenes was for me to hate Liam, Steffy, and Ridge more than I already do, well, 

sarcasm-sarcastic.gif

Missing accomplished.

I, for one, would be just fine and dandy if both women sent these man-babies packing.

Let that Bridge collapse, once and for all.

FreeMetallicBee-size_restricted.gif

And if that means resurrecting Brooke/Deacon, by all means, I am here for it.

• Love 16

Ridge said he was going to leave before he said something he would regret. Yet, just two minutes before he was dragging his wife like garbage for something that happened decades ago, for something he said he forgave her for. But that is not what I am hearing; Ridge is harboring a deep seated anger over Brooke and Deacon; he has done a good job of hiding it up till now, but now the lines are being tested because Hope wants a relationship with her dad. So, just like when Steffy chose to ride the Stallion, and daddy couldn't accept it, he wove this fantasy about how Bill forced himself on his precious little girl. And now he is doing the same thing with Brooke and Deacon, when he knows full well that Brooke wanted that shit. Brooke had feelings for Deacon, and wanted to have a real relationship with him. I don't recall her wanting to have one with Andy Johnson, the creep that actually did force himself on her and raped her. And then there is you Ridge; you stand there bellowing about how Deacon forced himself on Brooke, when you are actually the one who did that when Brooke was zonked out on pills. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You are horrible, and you are behaving like a six year old who isn't getting the Christmas present he covets. If anyone looks dangerous and out of control it is you; actually, Deacon could probably press assault charges on you if he wanted to, because you have now twice manhandled him, and put your grimy paws all over him to throw him out of first Brooke's house then Hope's. 

Then we have Liam and Steffy. OMG, but they really dug down deep in the shithole yesterday, treating Hope like an overly imaginative child, who just doesn't know better. What is their argument here exactly? Steffy has no stake whatsoever in Hope developing a relationship with her dad, and Liam really needs to get out of his own ass, and respect Hope as someone who has forgiven him so many, many things. As someone who has given him second, third, forth, and fucking chances to infinity. And what do these two idiots think Deacon is going to do to "the children"? Deacon is not a mean guy. He is not a psychopath. He has never physically harmed anyone I can think of, but these two clowns carry on as if he is the Ted Bundy of child killers. UGH! 

And then after Hope leaves the office in disgust, Liam asks what just happened? And further having the temerity to say that he and Hope "always talk things out"? WHAAAA??? When have these two ever talked things out? The most recent, and probably most egregious example of how that never happens, is HopequinnGate, when instead of charging into Thomas's apartment to talk things out, Liam chose to run to Steffy to fuck things out. No, Hope was not nearly severe enough with either of these two. Fuckers. 

Brooke is definitely softening, and I like the pace. She has a lot to process where Deacon is concerned, and she has had years to build those protective walls. But Hope's pointed and painful questions the other day have started the process of tearing those walls down. Brooke isn't ready to outright support Deacon, but she is willing to support him by supporting Hope. She can say it is about Ridge, and not wanting to pull his panties too tight, but I don't buy it. Brooke is afraid; she has locked away all the passion and desire she felt for Deacon, but has started to remember how they burned for each other. She doused that fire a long time ago because she had to, but the pilot light has never fully gone out, and there is nothing stopping her from relighted that raging fire now. Oh, and fuck Ridge. 

I am hoping this recast Taylor will be Ridge's landing pad. He will continue to disintegrate as Brooke and Hope hold fast, and refuse to heel to his demands. And just like he always used to do, he will run to Doc to have her lick his wounds. 

Team Brooke and Deacon all the way. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14