Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Deacon apparently because he's treated by Ridge and Steffy like he's the worst person who ever lived

Fair. And all of it is ridiculous. And honestly the only reason Deacon ended up in prison is because they decided to send the character off canvas - otherwise nothing would have come of all that with Quinn because no one really pays for crimes etc on this show!

I read her interview where she talked about her new pixie cut and then bought a wig from AMAZON to wear as Taylor

But surely they didn't put her on the air with an amazon wig, right  (and stop calling me Shirley)? I don't understand why she can't be on air with her real hair! I'm sure the pixie cut looks great on her and couldn't the writers just have Taylor say she needed a change?!?! Lawd. I have no idea why anyone thinks that goofy wig is a good choice.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

Fair. And all of it is ridiculous. And honestly the only reason Deacon ended up in prison is because they decided to send the character off canvas - otherwise nothing would have come of all that with Quinn because no one really pays for crimes etc on this show!

But surely they didn't put her on the air with an amazon wig, right  (and stop calling me Shirley)? I don't understand why she can't be on air with her real hair! I'm sure the pixie cut looks great on her and couldn't the writers just have Taylor say she needed a change?!?! Lawd. I have no idea why anyone thinks that goofy wig is a good choice.

And, how long is she going to have to wait for said pixie cut to grow out? Also, the wig on Friday was different then today’s episode. I can’t believe the wig on Friday was fired. That has to be the shortest contract ever. 

• LOL 14
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I read her interview where she talked about her new pixie cut and then bought a wig from AMAZON to wear as Taylor and she said she watched a YT video on how to cut curtain bangs. /facepalm. At the very least, buy a nice wig and get it professionally cut and styled for a major daytime TV role. 

I thought she only did that for the audition? I sure hope TIIC wouldn't let her keep on wearing that?!

Like real talk, I've seen better wigs and weaves during the half way point of my deployments at sea, and we were not even allowed to use heating tools onboard ship. AND most of us are working 16+ hrs a day. Hell, I had to learn how to do my own weaves when I was overseas with only a rudimentary YouTube as a guide and my first attempts were better than the shit on this show.

KA seems like a good recast otherwise, so it's disappointing that this is overshadowing everything else.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

The dialogue is so hokey. Suddenly all these 30 year olds need their mommies and daddies back together to thrive. 
The prize of the show is still Ridge Forrester. No matter what Brooke or Taylor accomplish on their own, they are not complete without their prince charmless. New Taylor has got to look better with her pixie cut vs that wig. Then you have Steffy skipping around Forrester in that awful hat all giddy about her mommy.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 10

I can't stand any more scenes between Ridge and Wig.

The fawning, the ego-stroking (and it won't be long before other things are being stroked, I'm sure), are vomit-inducing on their own, but yeah, it's mainly, that god-awful, very bad, terrible, no good, makes Fauxdilox's locks look amazing, my Barbies had more realistic-looking hair, wig.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So is there some kind of inside joke within B&B that both the mother (Taylor) and daughter (Steffy) wear terrible, horrific, laughable wigs?  Or is it written in their contracts?  

Given her age, Taylor, in particular, looks like an idiot.

• Love 10

That bitch Taylor hasn’t been back a whole day, and she is already stirring up the 💩! And of course Ridge can’t keep his big fat mouth shut about his disagreement with Brooke over Deacon. This is for both of them:

Xena Warrior Princess Punch GIF

9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The dialogue is so hokey. Suddenly all these 30 year olds need their mommies and daddies back together to thrive. 
The prize of the show is still Ridge Forrester. No matter what Brooke or Taylor accomplish on their own, they are not complete without their prince charmless. New Taylor has got to look better with her pixie cut vs that wig. Then you have Steffy skipping around Forrester in that awful hat all giddy about her mommy.

As if women don’t change hairstyles over the years! 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Not crazy about NuTaylor jumping on the "evil Logans" bandwagon, even as a general fan of Taylor with little use for the Logan family.  This version of Taylor can exist on her own without any reference to, or pettiness and passive-aggressiveness towards, the Logans.  In just two episodes, Krista Allen has shown more warmth than OG Taylor did in a thousand episodes.  If Brooke's not careful, NuTaylor may take several big bites off Brooke's plate of soft-voiced, feminine allure.  And I can't wait for the wig to go.  KA's real hair will make her stand out , in a good way, from every other long-haired woman in the cast.

Ah, Hope.  As soon as I saw her never-before-seen interest in martial arts, I knew it was a matter of time before SK showed off his "Karate Kid 3" moves. 

• Love 9

Not crazy about NuTaylor jumping on the "evil Logans" bandwagon, even as a general fan of Taylor with little use for the Logan family. 

Right? It's just so stupid. Evil Logans? I mean come on! I get tired of the Logan coven but evil???

I think it’s absurd that the folks at B&B can’t find a better wig for nuTaylor in all of LA.

That's a great question and the answer is apparently not! But I also wonder why she has to wear a wig at all. Like did they fear we wouldn't understand this is Taylor if she had short hair? Even with all the other characters calling her Taylor - the audience wouldn't get it because she doesn't have the same exact long hair as before? Because no one changes their hair ever?!?

Ah, Hope.  As soon as I saw her never-before-seen interest in martial arts, I knew it was a matter of time before SK showed off his "Karate Kid 3" moves. 

So ham-fisted and lame. Sorry but again come on. Hope has never, ever struck me as someone remotely interested in martial arts or sports in general. ZOMG Hope and daddy have a shared interest!

In just two episodes, Krista Allen has shown more warmth than OG Taylor did in a thousand episodes. 

Agree!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

TK looks like KA's father.

Been too busy to watch lately, (and don't care enough to catch the show On Demand), but just chiming in to say TK looks old enough to be MANY peoples' father - not just KA. It's his general unkempt appearance that ages him...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Steffy and Thomas 'walking in' on Taylor and Ridge hugging and gaping in surprise was too much. You could literally see the thought balloons over their heads -

Steffy: OMG. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Could it be?

Thomas: Mommy and Daddy are hugging

Steffy: ::Internally squeeing:: We're getting our family back!

Taylor bashing Brooke I don't have a problem with since they've both have given as good as they've got; but Taylor hopping on 'Those Evil Logans' I've felt was too broad a take for Taylor - at least pre-second return from the dead Taylor. Given that neither Ridge nor Thomas, nor hell, even Steffy have pushed the issue of Hope co-patenting and raising Douglas and Taylor even pushed the idea herself in the beginning - why is she griping about it now? How is Hope 'taking' Douglas; Thomas basically pimped that kid out to snag Hope and allowed her to adopt the kid so...yeah, in this case, the Logans didn't 'take him'; the Marrone-Forresters willingly gave that kid over and frankly should be happy Hope wants to do right by him and parent him and give him a stable environment. Thomas could do this as well, mind you; back in the day, a single dad like Thomas would've moved into the family homestead to have support to raise his son either living in the main house with Eric and Quinn or in the gatehouse on the property. Hell, Adam Newman did just that for his son Connor by giving up his penthouse to move himself and his son onto his father's estate since the kid's mother was in an asylum and upon release (aka maternity leave) left to take care of her mother offscreen.  The writers could write Thomas as an actively and intentionally recovering jackass trying to do right by his son but instead they want him to live in a dump of an apartment with Paris and pine after her instead of doing right by his son.

I'm sick of the wig as well. Free Krista's pixie cut!

Forget Taylor with Ridge and her kids; let's see her with Sheila, Bill and Brooke. I'm wondering how they'll have Taylor react to Sheila - firey and defiant and not taking any apologies and telling her to stay away from her daughter and her family or quite obviously traumatized/triggered from the shooting still and struggling or both.  Taylor may not even know she's still traumatized by it until they come face to face and they haven't been face to face since the shooting, right?  It'd be an interesting story for her to have to confront that trauma and work through it - with the help of her white knight Ridge of course ;)

Is Taylor gonna stay in the pool house on Steffy's estate or get her own digs? Can we hope for a new home set already?

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

So ham-fisted and lame. Sorry but again come on. Hope has never, ever struck me as someone remotely interested in martial arts or sports in general. ZOMG Hope and daddy have a shared interest!

Eh, it's no less forced than Steffy and Liam's love of Bob Hope movies or Thorne's singing career in the 90s when he got with Macy. I'll put up with anything that gives me a break from the status quo and the never ending triangles and anything that is entirely unrelated to that sentient doorknob of a husband she married. It'll probably be the last time it's brought up anyway, like that cat Liam adopted when he was all about saving animals to win Hope back 😂

• Love 11

Is there revisionist history here?  Wasn’t it Brooke that thought it best for Deacon not to be in Hope’s life as a child?  Wasn’t it Brooke who convinced Deacon to stay away?  Didn’t Deacon always love Hope?  Would he hurt Hope without a second thought?  

Ridge Ridge Ridge your such a horndog. Eye fucking Taylor is par for the course though it pretty much seams to be mutual. 

Ridge, the picture of moral turpitude, has never ever brought pain and suffering 😳. Yeah right, Ridge is a legend in his own mind.   

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Is there revisionist history here?  

When is there *not* revisionist history? :P

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

...they haven't been face to face since the shooting, right? 

Nope. She appeared in 2003 and 2017 and both times Taylor was not around. Why even bother having her grudgewank about Brooke breaking up her family when Sheila is right there and deserves way more of the blame?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

NuTaylor is alot better than the old one. Taylor's character is still trash and I'd wish she get off the anti-Logan bandwagon and off of Ridge's unwashed dick even more but I really like Krista as an actress so far! 

7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

my Barbies had more realistic-looking hair, wig.

Sometimes, I would put a little hair grease or moisturizer on my Barbie's hair...and it would still look better than wig's wig lol 

We joke but Friday's wig is gonna come back for revenge after being fired y'all. It'll show up on Steffy's head sooner or later

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

A few days in and it is clear they wanted someone who resembled and sounded like a very young Taylor in an attempt to try and make us forget what she had become. And right out of the gate the tongue bathing and spit shining has begun; girlfriend didn't leave LA because her actions basically ran her out, no, she left because of the pain Brooke and the Evil Logans were causing her. So, she fled the pain and went on to do great work as a missionary, helping those less fortunate, the amazing and talented Dr. Taylor Hayes Forrester. Like Ridge was saying, Taylor is selfless and only thinks of others; right, tell that to Darla and Bill. But the cake was taken when Ridge gave Taylor all the credit for rehabilitating saving healing redeeming restoring overhauling revamping........ whatever it was that happened to Thomas. Hmmm, I thought he had a brain thingy that was causing all his issues and it was surgically repaired? Also, since I believe in advocating for the voiceless, I must shout out to HopeQuinn, who I feel played a big part in Thomas's turnaround. And I got a bit wound up when Taylor started in on what was best for Douglas. UMMM; NO. You don't get to chime in on that just yet. You have been back for all of a minute and have no true understanding of what your grandson has been through. And if you feel so strongly that Douglas needs to be with his father, then why don't you, oh, I don't know......speak with Thomas? But then you wouldn't get to pull out that Evil Logan card. Once a bitch, always a bitch. 

I will say that the nonsense is a little easier to swallow without HT in the role; that would absolutely be more than I could bear. And I have to admit that it is hella strange watching these two characters being portrayed by new players. But so far this actress is working for me, however I am not feeling any pull or chemistry with TK, not that I am shocked by that. 

I could watch Deacon and Hope doing yoga, calisthenics, aerobicise or learning how to crochet. I am loving them together. I want Deacon to win. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, Skarzero said:

NuTaylor is alot better than the old one. Taylor's character is still trash and I'd wish she get off the anti-Logan bandwagon and off of Ridge's unwashed dick even more but I really like Krista as an actress so far! 

Sometimes, I would put a little hair grease or moisturizer on my Barbie's hair...and it would still look better than wig's wig lol 

We joke but Friday's wig is gonna come back for revenge after being fired y'all. It'll show up on Steffy's head sooner or later

💀☠️

Here's a pic of HTy with a shorter 'do (while on the show I believe) and look how amazing she looks.

6237_Hunter-Tylo_copy_2.jpg

Let the pixie cut LIVE, TPTB!

And how awesome would it have been for nuTaylor to come back sporting a new 'do and attitude.

But she needs to lose the anti-Logan BS like she needs to lose her clearance Halloween store wig.

Andplusalso, she didn't give two shits about Douglas being used by Thomas to woo Hope away from Liam, so GTFOH with her concern now. 

Miss me with her curing Thomas' brain tumor. How does that work, exactly?

• Love 10

Even the bad wig doesn’t bother me as much as how….intense nuTaylor has been for the past two days. She’s managed to butt into everyone’s business and offered opinions/advice when none was asked for. Ridge is insufferable on a good day but being with nuTay? Blech.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I will say that the nonsense is a little easier to swallow without HT in the role; that would absolutely be more than I could bear.

Same. The more digging into the backlog of episodes I find, the more I realize I just can't even with her brand of shrill histrionics. Coupling that with TK's stolen art NFT poor JPEG quality Victor Newman routine of shouting half his lines would've made for a bad time.

I can see KA has both acting ability and the potential to possibly improve the character, however marginally since it's obvious the writing won't help on this.

• Love 7

Either they can’t see or are ignoring the fact that Lurch doesn’t want to spend more time with Douglas. Douglas doesn’t allow Lurch to be “balanced”.  

Why is it ok for Ridge to keep hugging Taylor but Ridge would have a cow if Brooke hugged Bill. Come on Ridge, your shit does stink. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Either they can’t see or are ignoring the fact that Lurch doesn’t want to spend more time with Douglas. Douglas doesn’t allow Lurch to be “balanced”.  

Why is it ok for Ridge to keep hugging Taylor but Ridge would have a cow if Brooke hugged Bill. Come on Ridge, your shit does stink. 

Brooke and Taylor have created the monster by continuing to feed his ego and by dropping their drawers whenever he shows them some attention.

• Love 8

I loved Deacon and Hope, was nice scenes between them. Deacon needs to win over Ridge. Ridge can tell Taylor she's hot, but Brooke cannot be seen on same property as Deacon.

Taylor shot a man and did so much crazy, she should not be allowed the kids in Deacon can't. 

• Love 10

Two families; one reconnecting, one reuniting, and the disparity between the two was as wide as the Pacific Ocean. The descriptors that come to mind for each are:

The Cabin

Warm

Happy

Fun

Sunny

Loving

Genuine

Cliff House

Hard

Cold

Antagonistic

Disingenuous

Snarky

Attacking

Even though the Marone reunion left me cold, I feel I must highlight the one good thing to come out of it. I was simply gobsmacked when Thomas went against the grain by defending and standing up for Hope, and also pooing pooing his mother's comments about him being all fixed up. Thomas has apparently developed some self awareness, and pointed out that he still needs to get some balance in his life. As a doctor, Taylor should have already recognized that, but then that wouldn't allow her to push her Anti-Logan agenda. 

Ridge OTOH, just sits there and lets Taylor wax on, allowing stupid comments like "Douglas is a Forrester; not a Logan" without so much as a headshake or evil eye. That statement alone shows Taylor is a fucking quack. What does a last name have to do with a child's welfare? Douglas needed someone to right his little ship; his world was falling apart. He just lost his mother, and now his father had lost his mind. Hope helped Thomas, so did Brooke. So Taylor can zip it about Douglas's welfare. 

And just look at Steffy; sitting right by Mummy's side, encouraging the Logan hate. I guess they will now become the new Anti-Logan tag team since Stephanie is gone. You know what I think would be friggin hilarious? Finn meeting Taylor and instantly recognizing her as a fraud. Not only not liking or trusting her, but telling Steffy he is uncomfortable with her being around the children. Too bad he hasn't already been filled in about Darla and Bill. 

Then we have those Sharpe's. I haven't seen Brooke smile like that in forever. A genuine smile of happiness, that actually reached her eyes. What we usually get is her little smile of tolerance; it is not a happy or joyful smile. And they were laughing and having fun, instead of sitting around bashing others, and gnashing their teeth on discord and hate. 

• Love 12

I legit forgot how absolutely charming Deacon is. I wasn’t watching during the Brooke/Deacon affair, but, I wish I had. It looks like it was hotter than anything we’ve seen in the last decade+, combined. When he was saying that Brooke’s strength is her beauty (said much more charmingly than I’m making it appear), I actually smirked a bit for her. I’m on-board with Breacon 2,0, calmer, but still smokin’.

Taylor needs a hobby that a Logan has never considered. They take up so much space in her head, I feel like her “true love” for Ridge is 10% love, 90% evil Logan hate. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

You know what I think would be friggin hilarious? Finn meeting Taylor and instantly recognizing her as a fraud. Not only not liking or trusting her, but telling Steffy he is uncomfortable with her being around the children.

Ooooh, I would love for that to happen!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Taylor needs a hobby that a Logan has never considered. They take up so much space in her head, I feel like her “true love” for Ridge is 10% love, 90% evil Logan hate

10 percent seems high, tbh :p

But man, I really wish TIIC would either let her heal for her own sake or at least be honest about her foolishness. The show made some minimal effort to do this the last time around when she was trying to push Liam back onto Steffy despite what happened with Bill and Steffy was having none of it.

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

You know what I think would be friggin hilarious? Finn meeting Taylor and instantly recognizing her as a fraud. Not only not liking or trusting her, but telling Steffy he is uncomfortable with her being around the children.

That *would* be hilarious!

Unfortunately, if he can't even clock Sheila despite everything that exists online and from the antidotes his in-laws have given him, there's no way he'd pick up on Taylor. Which is a shame because she truly needs a foil.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

That *would* be hilarious!

Unfortunately, if he can't even clock Sheila despite everything that exists online and from the antidotes his in-laws have given him, there's no way he'd pick up on Taylor. Which is a shame because she truly needs a foil.

You can say that again. That whole family needs a foil that calls them out (individually and as a group), & not take any of their crap. I hate Billy Abbott as much as I hate the Marones but I accept he serves his narrative purpose as a foil (shitty dollar store foil but still) to Adam & the Newmans. 

• Love 4

Why is Stuffy dressed like she wants to be the topper on a Christmas Tree. Well it’s apropos because Stuffy always has a stick up her ass.  

Ridge is being a schmuck once again or should I say continues to be a schmuck. Ridge calls out Brooke with Hope standing there made to feel like Alice who just took the small pill while Ridge talks up Taylor and how glad he was to see her. Oh, by the way Brooke, she’s not going away anytime soon.  Ridge, there is another helicopter with your name on it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Dear God. What is Steffy wearing today?! And those BOOTS?!

Just logged in to say the exact same thing!!  WTF??

At least NuTaylor is not still in that horrible pink shirt…BUT she still has that horrible wig!  KA’s chest bones were prominent in her blouse today, she is very thin…

Loved Deacon walking in to Brooke’s house!

• Love 11

JMW isn't necessarily a big person. She's tall but quite thin and toned. (I know she's pregnant right now, so she's starting to puff up a bit.) But, in her scenes when she was side by side with nuTaylor, she looked HUGE in comparison. KA appears to be quite tiny. It also looks like she's been watching plenty of footage of HTy in the role as KA is using some of HTy's mannerisms. I like her.

But ... the bitchy snark just isn't quite the same when it's not delivered by overly inflated lips, tightly pulled face and cold blue gaze. 

Brooke's OTT reaction to Taylor's return was not good and it seemed out of character for the situation. She shouldn't be showing any signs of being distressed (or jealous.)

I do enjoy Deacon and Sheila together. You can tell the actors genuinely like each other and enjoy their scenes. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

But ... the bitchy snark just isn't quite the same when it's not delivered by overly inflated lips, tightly pulled face and cold blue gaze. 

LOL 🤣

5 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke's OTT reaction to Taylor's return was not good and it seemed out of character for the situation. She shouldn't be showing any signs of being distressed (or jealous.)

Given how she flipped shit at Flo's bedside over Shridge (barf) which had no history at all, it's not inconceivable that she'd be less than pleased and act stupid. Disappointing, but not surprising.

I remember her reaction in their scenes from Taylor's last appearance were far more measured and calm that this.

• Love 6

The double standard! I am trying to understand the reasoning, and what I am coming up with is that Ridge was married to Taylor, while Brooke and Deacon had an illicit affair, so that makes Taylor's actions acceptable. 

I'm ok with Brooke having her feelings about Taylor's return, and it isn't even about The Triangle. All three were willing participants in that mess, and all contributed equally to keeping the cycle going. No, I am more about Taylor and Brooke's history outside of that, the way Taylor has always considered herself superior, has always looked down her nose at Brooke and her family. The way she went on a campaign to poison her children's minds about someone who had only ever loved them and wanted to help them. How she is unable to take responsibility for her own actions and finds it easier and more convenient to blame Brooke. 

The history between these two women is long, twisted and ugly. And I would never say Brooke hasn't done things to Taylor. I would never say that Brooke didn't actively pursue Ridge while he was married to Taylor. But what Brooke didn't do was contribute to, or be a part in nasty, heinous, and unforgiveable schemes and plans to hurt Taylor. Her offenses were more on the line of undressing in front of Ridge or trying to get him to kiss her or have sex. Taylor on the other hand "allowed" herself to be pulled into, and participate in, so many of Stephanie and Ridge's manipulations of Brooke. But she was always given a pass for her actions because she wasn't the ring leader, but was only a bit player. Then there was her high handed tactics when she returned from the dead, just assuming Brooke was going to walk away from her marriage so Taylor could have her life back. There was no respect for what Brooke and Ridge had built, no respect for Brooke's children and their family. Taylor was home now and the little make believe life Brooke had built would naturally be put back in the toybox. Then after her second return, she slowly and insidiously wormed her way back into Ridge's life, and made it her life's goal to ruin the relationship Brooke had built with the TayTots. 

Ridge has forgotten much; apparently too busy shining up Doc's halo. It's gonna take more than spit to reclaim that halo's glow though. But no matter; none of that stuff ever happened now. Taylor was always the angelic, giving, selfless woman Ridge dreamed her to be. 

What I want to know is why we didn't hear about all these great works Taylor has been up to back when Steffy was in the throes of addiction? And when her son was undergoing brain surgery? Or all the way back to the Beth reveal when Steffy could have used her support. I find it very convenient that we are suddenly learning about this when they have recast the role and are trying to whitewash Taylor's very checkered and ugly past. 

So, Ridge will once again don his Taylor rose colored glasses and will tell his wife that she will have to accept that Taylor is back in their lives, while he continues to bark and snarl about Deacon being in Hope's. 

Deacon needs to get serious with his martial arts training. I would love to see Brooke give her tired ass fucking husband a roundhouse. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Hauxdilox and Fauxdilox, whining about how the evil Logan’s “stole” their men, made me want to snatch them bald. 

First of all, you cannot STEAL someone. It doesn’t work that way. 

Second of all, can anyone explain to me what Steffy fucking her own father-in-law, the straw that broke the Steamless marriage’s back, had to do with the Logans? Hope was still in Europe and would be for a few more months. 

Or how Taylor devirginizing James and keeping it a secret for decades (the truth of which broke up Tridge once and for all) had anything to do with Brooke? 

They really are the two most delusional twats. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Dammmmmmmmmn, Taylor, if you’re that thirsty, go jump in the ocean & gulp it dry. Goodness, she was basically begging him to come over & throw her on the couch, while not saying a word, just staring at him. I will say, they actually might, possibly have some chemistry, where Brooke & Ridge have none. I’ll watch, but mostly, I’ll be glad to have 2 characters that I dislike, to fast-forward through. 

Deacon, on the other hand, that’s how you show you’ve changed. He was humble, respectful, & forthright (you know, after he spied on Ridge’s & Brooke’s conversation most of the show). Ridge is none of those things. Throw in that Deacon will forever be dirty hot, & oozing charm, & there’s no contest. Brooke, FYI, Daddy’s home, let him in 

Edited by nkotb
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Loved Deacon and Hope teaming up for a karate lesson and eavesdropping!  

Almost had to take Gravol after listening to Steffy and Taylor, what a pukefest!

Not sure why KKL is still whispering her lines when she is supposed to be angry and upset with Ridge in their arguments….he is over the top and not sure why she doesn’t just put her f’ing foot down and just lay into him!

• Love 10

Also, Ridge was so pissed that Deacon was not ashamed to say he cleaned up in the bar and slept in the janitor's closet with the mop.  Deacon is more of a man that Ridge could ever think of being.

I would hand Ridge's stank ass on a platter to Taylor, with a side of gravy.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

I thought when Taylor started on her apology tour with Steffy and the mention of Kelly and Hayes came up that she might mention being sorry for her part in the Phoebe/Beth adoption or at the very least for mistakenly trusting Dr Shady. They  quickly switched to blaming Brooke for everything that has ever happened. I still don’t understand what Hope having a relationship with her father has anything to do with them. 

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I thought when Taylor started on her apology tour with Steffy and the mention of Kelly and Hayes came up that she might mention being sorry for her part in the Phoebe/Beth adoption or at the very least for mistakenly trusting Dr Shady. They  quickly switched to blaming Brooke for everything that has ever happened. I still don’t understand what Hope having a relationship with her father has anything to do with them. 

It doesn’t. Except Deacon being back in Hope’s life makes Ridge mad and, in their eyes, it opens the door to reunite the Tridge fambly. 

• Love 9

To be told, nothing is fair to Ridge. 

Stuffy and Taylor are having a hen party. Two yenta’s passing judgement like their shit don’t stink. 

Get through it as a family means Ridgeway or the highway.  I’m sure Stuffy and Taylor will be part of the Ridgeway.  Ridge running to Taylor after fighting with Brooke. If Ridge is nothing else he’s predictable. Last fight with Brooke he ran to Shauna. 

Is Tylor now borrowing lines from Donna?  Ridge is the love of her life?  

• Love 9

Is Tylor now borrowing lines from Donna?  Ridge is the love of her life? 

I'd say in both cases Donna with Eric and Taylor with Ridge - those men are the loves of those women's lives. I don't have an issue with either of them expressing that idea. There isn't anything wrong with it per se.

My issue is the idea of never letting that go and moving on. Ridge can be the love of Taylor's life but since he is married why can't she move on to someone else? Ridge always has a part of her heart but she can be in love with someone new. This whole bringing her back just to pigeon hole her with Ridge the ogre is disappointing. Although I suppose the pickings are mighty slim in LA. Impossible to find a man other than the usual suspects!

It's just like I know Brooke would say Ridge is the love of her life - she would. But that doesn't mean she cannot love others like Bill or Deacon.

Now if TK and KA manage some chemistry, I guess I'll have to eat my words about Taylor because then I want them to hook up. Sorry but TK and KKL do not have chemistry. They are pretty close to anti-chemistry. And as far as I am concerned, it is way past time to stop trying to pretend they work as scene partners in any way. I blame TK in this case because KKL tends to have chemistry with just about any actor they have paired her with.

But I am bored, bored, bored with this show. I'm tired of the same conversations about Deacon. I'm tired of everyone having to talk about Deacon and Hope. I'm already sick of Taylor and Steffy bitching about Logan's.

Is Katie seeing Carter? Is Quinn still with Eric? What's Bill up to ... besides giving Lame bad advice? Is Li doing ok after finding out about her husband and Sheila? Does Sheila actually work or just skulk around? Is Shauna still on this show? Are all the guys still fascinated by Paris? Well truthfully I don't care about the last 2 questions but some fans out there might wonder and probably would appreciate a change from this repeat-fest.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11