Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I am not particularly happy about this turn of events. Unless it will eventually spell the end of Bridge. 

I expect Bridge to end for good about 5000 years after the heat death of the universe at this point.

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

have been binge watching old episodes on YouTube, and came across a 6 hour sequential daily recording of B&B. It was amazing. Compared to today where we are lucky to have 2 lame ass SLs going at once, on this 6 hour tape we had; Thorne and Macy getting remarried, while she is receiving threatening letters from someone with the moniker of "IRV". Everyone thinks it is model Ivana, but it is actually Anthony. Ivana is murdered by Anthony, but Thorne is suspected, and is arrested as he and Macy are getting married. Sheila has James locked up in her downstairs dungeon, as she and Eric are in the process of divorcing. Ridge is in the hospital after loosing his sight in the lab explosion. Taylor has come back to LA, and is living with her dad and is using the disguise of a British nurse so she can be around Ridge. I tell you my head was spinning trying to keep up with it all. It made me remember why I raced home everyday to play back my VCR recording. And God help them it Show was preempted for something! 

When we had a channel that uploaded the first season in its entirely, I had the same feeling of excitement, even though I knew how most of this would turn out. The Caroline attack came as a surprise, even though id heard it  mentioned in passing. If I got taken aback, imagine how first time viewers watching the show live felt.

As opposed to now, where I feel....nothing :|

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Carter.  Yeah, we get it.  You're buff.  Now PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON!

If my choices are puffy Liam, puffy Wyatt, and Liberty Bibberty, I'll take Carter and just crop Quinn out of the screen to enjoy the view.  Once Thomas gets him a woman other than Hope, I'll be down with him too.  Is there any way Sasha could come back with Thomas's kid? Did they sleep together? I wouldn't mind her return.

Is Paris going to be the nanny now?  She can't sing that well, the voice is just passable.  If Finn starts working at the foundation, it's going to be interesting because those two will be working together.  I could be down with Faris because I'd love to see Steffy's face break when she finds out.

Finn is the anti-Liam: Loyal, his peen only for one woman, defender of Steffy to everyone even when she's cheated on him, etc.  He's never gonna cheat. His sins will be something else that he can't control IMO.

Also Finn and Paris are both too new for me to care about an affair. Finn with Taylor or Paris with Wyatt *could* be something but not really, LOL.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Is there any way Sasha could come back with Thomas's kid? Did they sleep together?

Luckily for Sasha, no. He moved on to Sally fairly quickly after their brief friendship, but I like her enough to not want her tangled up in this mess :p

19 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Finn is the anti-Liam: Loyal, his peen only for one woman, defender of Steffy to everyone even when she's cheated on him, etc.  He's never gonna cheat.

We thought that about Wyatt too, until he was given options.

But still, a cheating story this soon would defeat the specific purpose he was brought in for, so I don't see that in his immediate future. Nor would I be particularly invested in seeing that because he's boring as fuck.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Hey Stuffy, that package of diapers won’t even last a day so you better do a diaper run. 

It’s such a shame that Paris and Finn even made the usual “vibrant” Stuffy boring today. 

Brooke, a 40++ woman, trying to act coy is very off putting. 

How fucking stupid is Carter to answer a video call from Eric. If it’s a video call, your smart phone will let you know. 

Today there is a new character that’s far less boring than Paris, Finn, and Xander. The new character is the video call which joins the partially open door as an important character. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Today there is a new character that’s far less boring than Paris, Finn, and Xander. The new character is the video call which joins the partially open door as an important character. 

I think another new character is that dress that Ridge saw in the background when Carter was talking to Eric.  Ridge or someone else is gonna recognize that dress as Quinn's.  I really hope this Quarter storyline is over within the next couple weeks, and I don't even care if they ride off into the sunset together.  

• Love 4

Brooke is actually going there. It's not enough that she sh!t-talks Ridge's son on a regular basis, now she's after his daughter's job too? Giiiiirrrrl.

Looks like Steffy found a moment to go get highlights put in her hair. Or not. At one point during her scenes the highlights disappeared and the bad wig showed up. Anyhoo, I'm still calling b.s. on Steffy and Finn acting so frazzled. Steffy could hire people to clean the house, do the laundry, buy groceries, etc. So silly.😒

Guess Steffy isn't on maternity leave if she's taking work-related meetings at home.

Only dumbass Carter doesn't know how to answer a phone. What if he'd been in the bathroom with his peen hanging out when Eric called? This guy.😐

Paris said Steffy lives in Malibu. A while back Ridge said Steffy lived in Santa Monica. Which is it?

Eric: Carter, you're half-dressed. Did I catch you in the middle of something?
Quinn: <yep, my vajayjay...>
Carter: uh, I've been getting some exercise. Never skip third leg day! 🙄

Hopefully Quinn will be smart enough to burn that dress before Eric or Ridge see her in it. It'll be hard to convince them it's Shauna's dress, lol.

Poor Hayes' wee eardrums are probably shattered after being subjected to Paris' caterwauling. I bet he pretended to fall asleep so she'd stop.

OMFG, why are Brooke, Ridge, and Eric always so concerned about who Carter is sleeping with? He's not their child, he's a grown man! WTAF? 😑

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Carter.  Yeah, we get it.  You're buff.  Now PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON!  I don't need to see you imitating Mandingo with Quinn.  You two need to just get the hell out of dodge. 

Why is Finn wearing a too-tight Leave It To Beaver t-shirt?  And why is Paris dressed like a bobby soxer.  Is this the 60's?  

Dressed like a Bobby Soxer? Not at all! And Bobby Soxers were from the Forties and Fifies.

So Carter says he is working from home to his boss, whose wife he shagged behind his back. Eric is right, you would think newly minted COO Carter would be in the office super early after that big reveal.

But I think it is ridiculous that Carter is playing this little game where Eric and Ridge get to tell him what to do re Quinn. It doesn't feel right for many reasons.

Better would be Carter expressing his sincere regret, and resigning. Whether he ends up with Quinn is irrelevant. But having those two sticking their noses into his sex life, constantly, is unnerving.

And seriously, not one of nosy Parkers speculated that Carter might be with Quinn? How stupid are they!

What the hell was that with Paris singing to baby Hayes? That was such a bizarre scene. And Steffy has no live-in nanny? Come on!

Brooke's outfit today was fabulous again. I wonder why they made her wear those horrible matronly things recently, especially in her scenes with Quinn at the non-wedding. 

• Love 9
On 7/17/2021 at 12:27 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Had foot surgery and got some pain meds, 

Hope you're doing better.

I'm pretty sure that I'm sitting at a table of one here. I'm enjoying Quinn and Carter. They are the most intriguing couple I've seen in a long time. I just don't know what to make of them. And I like Stuffy and Fiberty Jibberty together. He makes the funniest faces.

But I don't like how Carter was instantly forgiven while Quinn was villainized. And I didn't like how Stuffy and Fiberty Jibberty stood there like idiots while Paris sang at their baby.

I guess Paris is Bell's new darling? She already can do no wrong so I guess we need to prepare to have her rammed down our throats for the foreseeable future.

• Love 13

I'm not a fan of Eric telling Carter who he can or cannot see, and it's skeevy of him to make it a condition of his employment.  If he's upset about what Carter did- and he has EVERY right to be done with Carter- just let him go and move on. 

But.  Carter was given those terms while fully ready to walk away, however dumb or inappropriate they were and he agreed to them.  For him to go back and work on Eric's behalf when he fucked his wife, and *continues* to do so...Carter's an ass and IMO this story's made him worse than he was before it started.  

I'm conflicted about Steffy/Finn.  Not that I care anything about them at all.  I in fact want them off the screen.  But, I suspect that would lead to Miss Thang Steffy being back, and I don't want that either.  

About ready for a side show about Justin's misadventures between Spencer Pub. and Forrester Creations.  Just..no more of Ridge stroking Bill's sword or whatever that was supposed to be.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

There were also some in the sixties.  I know. 

I think Paris’s outfit looked more sixties mod to me with the miniskirt and short jacket. I thought it was cute.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

And I would still watch that over Liam's mewing! xD

3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

guess Paris is Bell's new darling? She already can do no wrong so I guess we need to prepare to have her rammed down our throats for the foreseeable future.

If it cuts into Flo's time as the pampered pet of LA, I'll allow it. She's more obnoxious than anything else but not a full blown hypocrite. Not yet, at least.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke is actually going there. It's not enough that she sh!t-talks Ridge's son on a regular basis, now she's after his daughter's job too? Giiiiirrrrl.

God, this. I don't wanna root on a Taytot bit why, after years of being out of the running to run FC, does Brooke want it now? I have wanted her to come back to FC for years but damn. I gotta be more specific on my B&B wish lists, I guess lol

• Love 7

Yeah, we really have to be careful what we wish for. I've wanted Brooke to get back into business (or chemistry) for the longest time, and they've never accommodated my wish. And now, of course, they would do it under the worst circumstances possible - one mother trying to steal a job away from another who's nursing a newborn. Seriously, Show. Can we give Brooke a medical storyline? I think she's the only character who's made it this long without ever having a medical issue. (Well, unless we count the blink-and-miss alcohol addiction and the literally "missed" miscarriage of Bill's baby.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who knew? Paris is the Baby Whisperer. 

I have never been a parent, but I have seen plenty of them. None of them acted as frantic as Steffy and Finn. Even the single ones. 

Eric is stepping down? I don't think I have heard that mentioned before. So are we going to have the standard infighting for the top position? Holy be me, but I would love to see Brooke come out on top of that shit. Steffy's position was a gift; a peace offering from Quinn. And Ridge bitched and moaned about getting stepped over so much that daddy gave him a "token" CEO spot. Ridge has proven many times that he is a designer; not a leader. Steffy can go back and earn her damn stripes. Brooke OTOH, knew how to run a company. A company, I might add, she saved by developing the BeLief formula. Then she stepped in and turned FC's on it's ear. It truly pisses me off that Ridge constantly downplays Brooke's contributions by making statements like "the company wouldn't be the same without you". That suggests more of a camaraderie type thing, like he is saying you have been a part of the company for so long we would really miss you. Except no. He should be acknowledging her many contributions, and what an amazing CEO she was. But ego and all. So I don't really know how I feel about what is going on with this whole Co-CEO thing. I truly believe it is about Brooke wanting to share everything with Ridge, and not at all about hurting Steffy. But no doubt it will be perceived that way. 

Just absolute YUCK! Eric is way too much up Carter's behind for my liking, but this is how he gets when he has been burned. He did the same thing with Sheila; couldn't get the divorce rolling fast enough. The one thing I did take away from that conversation was Eric's mention of the jewelry line. I guess he will be hiring another accessorizer? I don't remember them having one at FC's prior to Quinn, so maybe not. But Carter just needs to call it in now, and bow out gracefully. He has already broken his promise to Eric; no matter how ridiculous it was, Carter chose to agree to the terms. Carter and Quinn are the most exciting, compelling couple we have been given in a very long time. Let Quinn go start up a new jewelry business with Carter at her side. I would much rather watch that than Eric calling Carter post coital fun, whether it was with Quinn or anyone else. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

@SweePea59, I love Carter & Quinn, too, so scooch over & make room for me at your table. They’re the best thing this show has stumbled upon in years (& years & years). The only thing I dislike is how they’re dumbed-down. Carter just went through a breakup, why didn’t he say he say he’d been getting Zoe’s things together to send to her, when Nosey Noserton X3 asked about the dress? I get that he was caught off guard, but his quick-thinking lawyer reflexes should’ve kicked in. Same with Quinn, she knew Zoe saw her clothes in Carter’s bedroom, why didn’t she drop her jacket in the nearest dumpster, especially since it’s late-spring/summer, but, instead, wore it to the office the very next day? Still, though, I don’t care, I never miss an episode these days, & I’ve only done that for $Bill, the Maya reveal, & early-CaRidge, so it’s been a minute.

Carter/Quinn just look at each other all smoldering, like we can see their thought bubbles of wall sex float out of their heads. I really wish they’d let them go full-on sneaking around affair for several months, but I’ll take what I can get.

Edited by nkotb
Wording trip up.
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

@SweePea59, I love Carter & Quinn, too, so scooch over & make room for me at your table. They’re the best thing this show has stumbled upon in years (& years & years). The only thing I dislike is how they’re dumbed-down. Carter just went through a breakup, why didn’t he say he say he’d been getting Zoe’s things together to send to her, when Nosey Noserton X3 asked about the dress? I get that he was caught off guard, but his quick-thinking lawyer reflexes should’ve kicked in. Same with Quinn, she knew Zoe saw her clothes in Carter’s bedroom, why didn’t she drop her jacket in the nearest dumpster, especially since it’s late-spring/summer, but, instead, wore it to the office the very next day? Still, though, I don’t care, I never miss an episode these days, & I’ve only done that for $Bill, the Maya reveal, & early-CaRidge, so it’s been a minute.

Carter/Quinn just look at each other all smoldering, like we can see their thought bubbles of wall sex float out of their heads. I really wish they’d let them go full-on sneaking around affair for several months, but I’ll take what I can get.

I'm taking a seat at this table as well.

Regardless of the circumstances, as this is a SOAP after all and affairs are a soap staple, Quarter is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Even without the sex scenes.

From the moment a shirtless Carter opened the door to find Quinn standing there.

Just the way they light each other up, the free and easy way they are with each other.

E6csdmoVcAEGi4u?format=jpg&name=small

Carter is as confident as I've ever seen him but also relaxed and just himself. Quinn, too, is so comfortable and as herself as we've ever seen and no Quinn-agenda to be seen, she's almost girlish, which is a compliment. At first, I was concerned there would be this uncomfortable power dynamic between them, but I see them as equals, admiring and respecting each other for the sexy, savvy people they are.

Then there is the incredible, lightening-in-a-bottle chemistry that I haven't seen on this show since the salad days of Brill, Tally, and Caridge. 

When she tried to leave and he came up behind and put his hand on hers on the door.

And she turned back to find him RIGHT THERE.

tenor.gif

The two of them standing close enough to touch, to kiss, but yet not kissing, not yet, holding back, while their eyes do plenty of talking, are thisclose to setting my tv aflame.

E6rTsP_WEAQHnOH?format=jpg&name=large

The fact that they can still give us the slow burn that keeps me tuning in even after they've already slept together multiple times speaks volumes about the magnitude of this pairing.

The sex scenes brought the heat as they always do, but I think what intrigues me more is everything else that surrounds this pairing. 

The warmth and the tenderness and the vulnerability, of Quinn especially. Just look at my Quarter babies cuddling.

E6rjgHuX0AIki1Q?format=jpg&name=small

The humor that they share, with the close call with Eric calling him (and just RESIGN ALREADY, Carter!)

And - and this can not be overstated - how their acting, LSV, especially, is just on a whole other level. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12150042

Quarter made this show must-see-tv again for me again. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm pretty sure that I'm sitting at a table of one here. I'm enjoying Quinn and Carter. They are the most intriguing couple I've seen in a long time.

Looks like your table for one is gonna be getting pretty crowded. Set a place for me too, cause I am all in with Quarter.

11 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

The fact that they can still give us the slow burn that keeps me tuning in even after they've already slept together multiple times speaks volumes about the magnitude of this pairing.

Yes, and this is not easy to accomplish. Once the deed is done most pairings fizzle out.

12 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

he sex scenes brought the heat as they always do, but I think what intrigues me more is everything else that surrounds this pairing. 

And yes again. They are hot when they are just conversing, or just being next to each other. There is some type of underlying connection that translates in their looks and their smiles. RS is so beautiful when she is relaxed and smiling; Carter clearly brings something to her life she has needed for a very long time. 

• Love 14

I'm digging on the Quarter scenes, too!  Agreed that RS and LSV elevate each other and the chemistry is off the charts!

I'm equally puzzled by the sudden swerve into "Brooke as Co-CEO," but I must say she's been looking a whole lot better the past few days. If the writers could make this an exciting and interesting story and maybe throw Justin into the mix somehow, I'd be all for it, but what am I saying? "TheSE writers,"

I can envision this now. Paris will be back at work and Brooke will "innocently" pointedly ask Paris how things were going at the cliff house and Paris will babble on about how frazzled Steffy and Finn were with the new baby, disorganized, sleep-deprived ... the whole nine yards.

That will give Brooke the ammo she needs to convince Ridge and Eric that poor, worn-out Steffy really needs to take a proper maternity leave and Brooke will dutifully step in and fill in for Steffy temporarily.

Speaking of caterwauling, when Paris broke into song, my newly-adopted senior cat, Rosie, who was in a deep sleep, jerked awake and her ears were on point and eyes like saucers. She looked terrified. 😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So I don't really know how I feel about what is going on with this whole Co-CEO thing. I truly believe it is about Brooke wanting to share everything with Ridge, and not at all about hurting Steffy. But no doubt it will be perceived that way. 

But this is exactly how Brooke operates.  She's rarely malicious but she's almost always inconsiderate.  She wants what she wants and never stops to consider the people she's going to hurt on her way to her "destiny".  Negligent homicide isn't first-degree murder but try explaining the difference to the corpse.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

That will give Brooke the ammo she needs to convince Ridge and Eric that poor, worn-out Steffy really needs to take a proper maternity leave and Brooke will dutifully step in and fill in for Steffy temporarily.

And it really begs the question of why we need two CEOs anyway. We only have two now because Ridge was so butt hurt about Quinn giving Steffy the spot. 

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

my newly-adopted senior cat, Rosie

Absolute props to you @CharlizeCat! Thank you for helping out our Senior babies!

9 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

But this is exactly how Brooke operates.  She's rarely malicious but she's almost always inconsiderate.  She wants what she wants and never stops to consider the people she's going to hurt on her way to her "destiny"

Absolutely. Brooke is incredibly selfish when it comes to her own happiness, and will hurt those she loves to achieve it. Having said that; It would be hard for me to drum up a lot of compassion for Steffy, if indeed that is where we are going, given the many horrendous things Steffy has done to Brooke and her extended family over the years. Additionally, it is time for Brooke to get back to her roots, and stop being Ridge's door prize. 

• Love 14

Most of the show was boring to me today.  The one thing I liked was when Steffy & Finn made the decision to ask Paris to live with them by exchanging a quick look. My spouse and I do that all the time, well except for deciding where to eat (LOL). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Absolute props to you @CharlizeCat! Thank you for helping out our Senior babies!

Thanks! Charlize (the tortie in my photo) died at the age of 12 in March from lymphoma and kidney failure. Rosie is a black cat (my third black cat in many years) and was in a no-kill cat shelter. The woman who runs the shelter said she "thought" Rosie was about 6. When I took her to my vet, he said she's more like 9-10. She had been in the shelter for 6 years, which I found odd and the shelter woman said "nobody will adopt black cats," which I guess is partially true. Rosie had most of her teeth missing due to stomatitis (or so my vet assumed) and she also had a huge cyst near her right hip. So, I had to have that removed and thank goodness, it wasn't cancer. My vet thinks maybe another cat bit or scratched her and she developed an abscess. Also, she can't jump and I think she has arthritis in her back legs, so I have little stair steps by the sofa and bed. She is the sweetest cat. She eats Fancy Feast classic pate' chicken. (Only thing she'll eat) and loves having her soft black fur brushed. Very mellow and friendly. I am happy to give her a good home and spoil her rotten for the sad life she's lived. First in a hoard, and six years in a shelter. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

But this is exactly how Brooke operates.  She's rarely malicious but she's almost always inconsiderate.  She wants what she wants and never stops to consider the people she's going to hurt on her way to her "destiny".  Negligent homicide isn't first-degree murder but try explaining the difference to the corpse.

Basically, this. The only difference now is that someone's dick isn't involved, bit it was this specific behavior of hers that drove me up a wall for years when she was the pampered pet of the show.

That said:

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke is incredibly selfish when it comes to her own happiness, and will hurt those she loves to achieve it. Having said that; It would be hard for me to drum up a lot of compassion for Steffy, if indeed that is where we are going, given the many horrendous things Steffy has done to Brooke and her extended family over the years.

At worst, this will be an inconvenience to Steffy: she's still gonna be rich and Finn is thus far the only man on the show with a marketable skill that wasn't gifted to him by Daddy Dearest. Even if she doesn't have a Spectra fashions to run to like her uncle and dad would do during their spats with the family, she'll be just fine. Worst comes to worse, Bill would find a place for her, giving us an opportunity to revisit Still (so long as they don't make it as creepy and gross as it was last go-around).

I have the feeling this is to accommodate JMW's request to get out of the ToD and more meaty stories given her two Emmy wins. While they've gone about this in the stupidest way possible because no one can have no e things, I'm glad that she's pushing back before they treat her like they've treated KKL and HTy with the same stupid man problems for 30 damn years.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I hate Quarter and I'll gladly sit here at my table alone and stuff my face with Krispy Kreme donuts. 😋

I don't necessarily hate the pairing as much as I'm aggressively bored with it. RS brings chemistry with all her screen partners but Nick and Phyllis they aren't. Say what you will about the way they were handled after the affair came out, but these were two characters with roots on the show and the affair had ripples for years to come. Two children were born that likely would not have been as a result of that. 

But Quarter? Where can they even go with a character who's only existed to officiate marriages for the last 9 years and a woman with Quinn's history? I may be pleasantly surprised in a year or so like I ended up being with Eric and Donna, but so many other baffling decisions have been made lately so who knows. I just hope that the Quarter fans get something satisfactory outta this.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, madfortv said:

Most of the show was boring to me today.  The one thing I liked was when Steffy & Finn made the decision to ask Paris to live with them by exchanging a quick look. My spouse and I do that all the time, well except for deciding where to eat (LOL). 

tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't necessarily hate the pairing as much as I'm aggressively bored with it. RS brings chemistry with all her screen partners but Nick and Phyllis they aren't. Say what you will about the way they were handled after the affair came out, but these were two characters with roots on the show and the affair had ripples for years to come. Two children were born that likely would not have been as a result of that. 

But Quarter? Where can they even go with a character who's only existed to officiate marriages for the last 9 years and a woman with Quinn's history? I may be pleasantly surprised in a year or so like I ended up being with Eric and Donna, but so many other baffling decisions have been made lately so who knows. I just hope that the Quarter fans get something satisfactory outta this.

But that's just it. The possibilities are endless for these two. We won't know exactly what they are in it for - is it just sex? Is it more? Does that go back and forth depending on the day? Do they even know? Will they break up because it's just too much real for them? Because the other is getting way too close to the real them? Again, there's a lot of storyline to be mined here. YMMV, of course.

• Love 9

If Quinn and Carter had had conversations and gradually connected as a result of, you know, liking each other, I could have understood why/how they got together.  Instead, we have a scene of Quinn seeing Carter shirtless, and then...Quarter!   More shirtless Carter.  Fucking.  More shirtless Carter, and so on.....boring.  To me.  Lust alone does not necessarily equal chemistry and I don't find hotness or chemistry with either one.    

Now back to my donuts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why in the world did S and F ask Paris to move in with them? She has a job so she won’t be a nanny and I doubt she can cook or clean house. This show is so damn stupid.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I'm pretty sure that I'm sitting at a table of one here. I'm enjoying Quinn and Carter.

This is a very crowded table! I love them together. I'm intrigued. I think they have tons of chemistry and it's just so unexpected. I don't see a lot of chemistry on any of the soaps left, so I'll take what I can get with these two. I think RS and LSV are selling the hell out of this pairing and I didn't even think he had it in him! Quinn and Carter seem like completely different characters when they are together. I approve.

But I know these writers will mess it up somehow - I mean the writers will go on and on and on and on with Liam/Steffy/Hope and sorry none of them have any chemistry with each other. But the show manages to stumble onto a pairing with actual chemistry? Forget it, it will be destroyed. Like I said I will take what I can get.

Brooke is incredibly selfish when it comes to her own happiness, and will hurt those she loves to achieve it. Having said that; It would be hard for me to drum up a lot of compassion for Steffy, if indeed that is where we are going, given the many horrendous things Steffy has done to Brooke and her extended family over the years.

Absolutely correct on the Brooke observation. Oh how I have despised this character over the years! But at the same time, no I wouldn't feel all that much sympathy for Steffy because she's just as tiresome.

Basically, this. The only difference now is that someone's dick isn't involved

Well there's no dick involved ... yet!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Best line today was Eric “Carter’s on top of it” 

Yes he is as well as under it and probably behind it too.

Is the show deliberately adding the innuendo/double entendre, or is that just a lucky coincidence...?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

If Quinn and Carter had had conversations and gradually connected as a result of, you know, liking each other, I could have understood why/how they got together.  Instead, we have a scene of Quinn seeing Carter shirtless, and then...Quarter!   More shirtless Carter.  Fucking.  More shirtless Carter, and so on.....boring.  To me.  Lust alone does not necessarily equal chemistry and I don't find hotness or chemistry with either one.    

Now back to my donuts.

I do recall some conversations before Carter got shirtless and even when shirtless, yes, Quinn noticed Carter's bod as one does (hell, a blind gal in a snowstorm would notice LOL), where she was talking to him about Zoe (needing a project, apparently, to occupy her time/thoughts with Eric freezing her out) and from there, they talked about their own issues, his insecurities, her feeling unloved and unwanted. Then the noticing each other as more than the boss' wife and legal counsel, respectively, and then as a man and a woman. Add in some mutual attraction, ego-stroking, and the seeds were most definitely sown IMO. 

Were there a lot of scenes? No, but one is like a day and an episode is like a week or two in real life LOL.

• Love 10

I don’t understand why Paris didn’t just look for a roommate before giving up her apartment for a hotel room or seeking out a different roommate situation at a different place. Poor mouthing to her boss that she’s homeless now just seemed weird like a grifter’s move to make them want to help. This show is so predictable that we’ll probably see a Pinn(Faris?) pairing soon because they don’t know what else to do with her character and God forbid we have Steffy move on from TOD permanently. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I do recall some conversations before Carter got shirtless and even when shirtless, yes, Quinn noticed Carter's bod as one does (hell, a blind gal in a snowstorm would notice LOL), where she was talking to him about Zoe (needing a project, apparently, to occupy her time/thoughts with Eric freezing her out) and from there, they talked about their own issues, his insecurities, her feeling unloved and unwanted. Then the noticing each other as more than the boss' wife and legal counsel, respectively, and then as a man and a woman. Add in some mutual attraction, ego-stroking, and the seeds were most definitely sown IMO. 

Were there a lot of scenes? No, but one is like a day and an episode is like a week or two in real life LOL.

I don't watch every day so maybe I missed some of those scenes with "deep conversations" 🙄 but my judgement is clouded because I never thought there was that much substance to either one of them.  I just want them to go away.

And Carter has Mickey Mouse ears. 

• LOL 1
15 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Brooke talking about Quinn’s roving eye has me rolling my eyes. 

Said to two known philanderers and she cheated on one with the other.

And really, Quinn only strayed only once before and that was with RIDGE! Brooke can shut it!

Sips Tea Judging You GIF by lovebrandimarie

• LOL 7

Now back to my donuts.

That's my issue, too, and it's the same one I had with Eric/Quinn, which got even less build up and for this current Steffy/Finn sitch too. I'll take my hot man beef when I can get it, sure, but how long does that hold water when nothing in the writing supports what they're trying to sell? All the shirtless Don Diamont scenes in the world or chemistry he shares with Heather Tom that got wasted early on will not get me onboard with another round of Batie as one example.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

At least Brooke didn't drug and rape somebody. 

Right, I agree with this. She also attempted murder, twice.

But Brooke, and even Eric and Ridge, especially Ridge, judging her for "seducing" poor Carter, well that is a bit rich.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, bannana said:

But Brooke, and even Eric and Ridge, especially Ridge, judging her for "seducing" poor Carter, well that is a bit rich.

I agree with this, because Carter most definitely wasn't seduced.  Also, as I've said before, even though I don't like Quinn it's not fair that she gets all the shit thrown at her and he gets to be forgiven and keep his job.   

• Love 9

Paris is a rockstar Stuffy?  Paris is more like a rock 🪨.  Paris, newborn parenthood is not unique to the rich and famous. Us mere mortals have the same problem. 

Brooke I got news for you, without a prenuptial Quinn is entitled to a settlement. Even with a prenuptial, adultery has to be proven and Carter is a material witness.  Quinn still has her rings which are probably worth over 100K. 

Are the TIIC fucking kidding me about Paris moving in?  Paris is a fucking snake that slithered her way into the invitation.  So are Finn and Stuffy expecting to have Paris take care of the kids. They say no, but that will happen. Eric has a mansion, so why do they have Paris moving in with the almost newlyweds than Eric’s mansion.  I guess Stuffy is not a screamer but I’m sure Finn just whimpers. 

Brooke, Carter as already “stuck” it to Quinn many many many times. Quinn more than enjoyed each and every time. 

I has to laugh when Carter called Quinn the best woman he has known. His last two encounters were Maya and Zoey. 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't watch every day so maybe I missed some of those scenes with "deep conversations" 🙄 but my judgement is clouded because I never thought there was that much substance to either one of them.  I just want them to go away.

And Carter has Mickey Mouse ears. 

He does? I don’t think I’ve ever noticed his ears in all the years he’s been there. Now, I won’t be able to unsee it. Thanks a lot. LOL!!!

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Best line today was Eric “Carter’s on top of it” 

Yes he is as well as under it and probably behind it too.

And then Brooke’s line to Eric “you really want Carter to stick it to Quinn don’t you”     I think I remembered that correctly!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And then Brooke’s line to Eric “you really want Carter to stick it to Quinn don’t you”     I think I remembered that correctly!  

You did. I laughed so hard, my cats meowed. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4