Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The essence of what Ridge and Brooke are doing is the same, but that is where the similarities end; at least for this viewer. I don't think Brooke automatically assumed that Liam would leave Steffy for Hope. Her words to Ridge were more cautionary; telling him that things have changed and maybe he should prepare himself. Ridge OTOH, was charging forth with his smug declarations of how Liam would never leave Steffy and his family. Ridge's insistence on referring to Steffy and Kelly as "Liam's family" or "his family" clearly telegraphs that he feels his daughter is more deserving of the brass ring. In Brooke's mind, she sees Steffy for the heaux that she is, and acknowledges the fact that Steffy hurt Liam deeply.

That's exactly it. And were the situation reversed, Brooke at least would have the decency that Steffy does not deserve at all given their history to at least curb her enthusiasm in front of her. Brooke would console brokenhearted Steffy in all likelihood and actually sincerely mean it if she said it's a terrible situation for everyone.

Ridge is a shit human being and even his "concern" for Liam only extends as far as the fact that it was Bill she slept with. When Steffy was shlupping Wyatt and Liam begged him to take down Quinn, where was their "friendship" or whatever then when he decided screwing Quinn literally was more important?

Whoever said Ridge has formed into the new Stephanie is accurate. And even there, he does such a horrible discredit to her teachings, because there were times I could believe Steph believed she was in the right. Occassionally, she landed on the right side of the argument (ie, Breacon). Ridge Forrester is as transparent as glass and as fragile as the dim light bulb he truly is.

• Love 9

Still not sure why Xander having dual-citizenship is such a big deal.

So that's why Emma made such a big deal about Xander's accent. Now that she's sorta met Zoe the stalker ex, she's gonna put 2 and 2 together. Because people with British accents are so rare in LA they must all know each other. ?

I'm thinking Katie and Thorne probably should've consulted Carter before throwing not entirely well-founded accusations at Sally. How do they know someone else hasn't used her laptop? Of course that's pretty hard to prove either way. It's mainly her history with FC that's working against her.

• Love 9
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Whoever said Ridge has formed into the new Stephanie is accurate. And even there, he does such a horrible discredit to her teachings, because there were times I could believe Steph believed she was in the right.

Ha! Ridge wishes he had his mother's balls. And sass. And ability to throw shade - and slaps/punches.

Stephanie at this point would be telling both Hope and Steffy to drop Liam and I actually think she'd tell off Liam and actually try to give him some gangsta grandma advice about figuring himself and his shit out. He has zero maternal influences since Brooke is about Hope and Katie forgot about him once she got acquainted with Wyatt's peen. Is Bill's  mother dead? She'd be great to have on as his adversary and a real support for his three sons and granddaughter.

Ridge is only in the Liam camp because there is no other option available to keep her from Bill. If Wyatt was sniffing around, I could see him push for that since Wyatt never flip flopped and he's Quinn's kid. Any other father would've told off Liam by now, but Ridge is about keeping Bill away from Steffy. If Bill dropped off the face of the earth, Ridge would do an about face about Liam and ask her ' Do you seriously want to be with this guy?'

Given that they did IT Liam dirty by having him claim the HftF website design as his, I can't see them allowing him the glory of having his mad hacker skillz up to date to determine who the cyber bully culprit is. Then again web design and programming don't necessarily go hand in hand so Liam's cyber skills lay more in systems management rather than design. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 7

Since when is Horny Thorny the CEO?  Sally come see me in MY office. Also, does Sally have her own WiFi account?  That's the only way her computer would have a static IP address. If she logged on at a public facility, the IP address would be of that facility.  On a LTE or 4G cell network, the IP address would change when you log into the web browser. If they are accusing her, than that IT guru could have stayed around to check out her computer.  More ??from TIIC.  Stupid Horny Thorney even mention that fact when Sally tried to give him the computer to check.  

• Love 8
(edited)

See, this is what happens when amateurs think they are Sherlock and Dr. Watson; our budding detectives have gone and put the ball squarely in Sally's court:

1. Just because the messages came from Sally's computer doesn't mean it was Sally who sent them

2. Anyone who knows Sally would know this is not her MO; Sally would never be a Troll stalking someone on a message board

3. If Sally was smart enough about IT to know that her IP address would be masked at FC's, then why would she just throw caution to the wind and leave a clear trail back to her PC? 

4. The messages may be coming to the HFTF website, but that doesn't mean they are aimed at Hope. 

Now these two nimrods have given Sally ammo to come after them and FC's for falsely accusing her of cyber stalking. They should have taken that information and maybe gotten a second opinion, or at least brought Eric into the loop before approaching Sally. But oh wait! What am I saying? That is Thorne's office now, so I guess he is making all the decisions. And Katie can stuff all her niece concern because this is all about Wyatt tapping Sally's hot little ass. 

I think Zoe is beautiful. I wonder how it will all end:

Except maybe in the B&B version, Zoe will re-animate out of the bath water just as Emma runs in with the gun; shooting Zoe just as she stabs Xander in the back, and after the bullet exits Zoe's body it ricochets off the back wall and goes right into Emma's heart. 

I cannot believe I just typed that. This is what Show has reduced me to. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

4. The messages may be coming to the HFTF website, but that doesn't mean they are aimed at Hope. 

Well, everything is about Hope, you know.

They should have taken that information and maybe gotten a second opinion, or at least brought Eric into the loop before approaching Sally.

They should've taken that information and told Hope and let Hope fire Sally.  That's why I'm glad Katie & Thorne fired Sally, because they will have to explain to Eric why they fired Sally instead of Hope firing Sally (Sally being angry at Hope) and all three of them will have to explain to Eric WHY Sally would be angry at Hope in the first place (Hope telling Sally she will NEVER design at Forrester Creations).

And Katie can stuff all her niece concern because this is all about Wyatt tapping Sally's hot little ass.

When Wyatt finds out from Sally that Thorne & Katie fired her, he's going to figure out Sally's being undermined at Forrester for reasons having nothing to do with her work or past crimes and he'll probably tell Eric and Quinn what's been happening to Sally himself.  And he will probably tell Eric & Quinn that:

• Hope told Sally she would never be nothing but an errand girl at Forrester
  • Hope warned Wyatt to stay away from Sally
  • Katie dumped Wyatt but "had concerns" about him being with Sally

Wyatt will probably also go to Liam about the situation and Liam will take Hope's side and want Sally gone, because Sally's a threat to TheirChild.  This will cause a problem between Steffy & Liam.  Liam will probably also be the one to crack the case & figure out that Sally was NOT the one sending threats to Hope, which will also cause problems between Steffy & Liam.  Then Bill swoops down for the kill.  All because Zander moved out on Scary Spice while she was getting fish & chips.

And the funny thing is, Liam/Katie/Hope all warning Wyatt against Sally and scheming against her is only going to make Wyatt tighter with Sally, just like if Steffy hadn't schemed to get Sally away from Thomas her own marriage wouldn't have been on the rocks because Liam wanted to throw on the cape for Sally.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 11

For a moment when Emma was talking, I was afraid that Emma was talking to a baby when she was talking about her efforts to get back Daddy. Thankfully, it was just a gorgeous cat.

• Love 3

Prediction...Sally somehow saves the Forrester crew from Scary Spice (it's too bad the actress has such a crap role, she's really pretty) & that is how she redeems herself.  

• Love 4

Damn.  Why did they have to bring a cat into this?  Someone rescue the pretty kitty from the psycho.  If anything happens to the cat, I am so done with Bell.

Shut up Liam.  You are the pathetic loser that created the complicated and difficult situation.  I hope you get eaten by fire ants with Ridge.

Why did Hope go to see Steffy?  Steffy and Hope, you know that saying that actions speak louder than words, it's true.  Steffy, Liam says now is not the right time for you two to get married.  Hope, Liam is still living with Steffy and Kelly.  While you two are sniping at each other, Liam is whining to Wyatt.  Both of you need to grow a spine, and kick Liam to the curb for good.

Katie and Thorne, you are pathetic idiots, and I hope Sally sues FC, and you two personally, for wrongful termination.

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Prediction...Sally somehow saves the Forrester crew from Scary Spice (it's too bad the actress has such a crap role, she's really pretty) & that is how she redeems herself.  

It'll make her besties with Hope. Romances and friendships on this show begin under duress.

37 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Damn.  Why did they have to bring a cat into this?  Someone rescue the pretty kitty from the psycho.  If anything happens to the cat, I am so done with Bell.

Fatal Attraction had its bunny, B&B has its cat. I'd say they'd never go there with the cat meeting a bad end, but Y&R Patti's cat bit it as well as Zapato so....good luck to this new feline.

47 minutes ago, nilyank said:

For a moment when Emma was talking, I was afraid that Emma was talking to a baby when she was talking about her efforts to get back Daddy. Thankfully, it was just a gorgeous cat.

On one hand, oh the camp! Gotta love the show going there with a villain stroking a cat.  It also shows her humanity in that she likes animals so she isn't totally nuts.

Given Hope and Liam's history with cats you could've had the cyber bully be an animal activist pissed off Hope lost the cat she had her last go round on the show. Or did Liam keep the cat in their break-up? I forget.

• Love 4

Who the fuck died and left Horny Thorney and Katie in charge of personnel.  Self Righteous SOB's.  

So crazy cat lady Zoey is behind the posts, but why is she showing animus towards Hope?  What does that have to do with getting Xander back? 

Kudos Hope for standing up for yourself.  Don't let Stuffy dictate how it's going to be. Did anybody else notice Stuffy's mommy boobs are getting bigger. 

• Love 2

I thought FC had an HR department. That's what Thorne told Emma and Xander when they were bitching about Maya. Maya also told Xander that "HR" busted him for using a British ID number instead of his SSN. Then, she told him to take his paperwork "back to Ridge." So, is Sludge FC's HR department? Not that I really care, but again, huge continuity flaws. At a legit company, there is no way that you can just fire employee based on flimsy circumstantial evidence like that, and not risk a major lawsuit. Even if it's a right to work state. 

Liam Spencer isn't fit to be the dirt under either Steffy's or Hope's shoes and that is being very generous to Steffy. While they're playing tug-of-war over that loser, "Dude" and "Bro" are kicking back brewskis and philosophizing about "how life's complicated." 

I thought that Hope was going to pull a Ridge and insist that Liam not live with either Steffy or her while he's making up his mind. Remember when RM Ridge did that to Brooke and Taylor while he "thought things over." GRRRRrrrrrr!!!

I couldn't care less about the website threats to Hope and who made them. Zoe is creepy as hell and I feel sorry for that poor cat. So, she decides to just pack up and leave London for L.A. and relocate a cat? Doesn't that take a lot of time and it's probably not cheap. It's sad when a person is such a bad actor that they have to resort to animals as scene partners. 

I guess that speaks volumes if the show is so bad that all we can do is pick apart lack of continuity and omitting petty details that wouldn't matter or even be noticed if the show was better.

Last thought: Why does Liam think that only Hope's baby is a blessing?  I wonder what Steffy would think if she heard that? Why didn't Wyatt ask him to elaborate? That line was the only thing at all interesting to me during today's show. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Last thought: Why does Liam think that only Hope's baby is a blessing?  I wonder what Steffy would think if she heard that? Why didn't Wyatt ask him to elaborate? That line was the only thing at all interesting to me during today's show. 

I think "paternity" is nagging at Liam.  Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe. 

Stuffy had the testing done, but as we all know in soapland, tests are not always as they appear.  Liam needs to straight up go with Stuffy and Kelly to a testing lab somewhere other than Los Angeles and get tested.  I have a suggestion.  Perhaps Stuffy and Liam could show up on Lauren Lake's Paternity Court and have DNA Diagnostics Center perform the test.  Riveting viewing, I tell ya.  :D

• Love 7

I hate to say this as a ride or die Liam fan...but maybe it's time for him to die or to be presumed dead. Just rip off of Richard Gere's movie Intersection.  In it the guy was torn between two women. He writes letters to both women to help himself figure out which woman he wants. On his way to the one he finally chooses, he gets into an accident and dies. Each woman finds the letter 'addressed' to them and believes they were the chosen one but magnanimously don't gloat to the other about it since they believe the other is the loser and font want to add to their grieving. This way Liam comes out a dead good guy and Steffy and Hope each believe they won and are freed and primed for the age old romance trope of widowed single mom trying to move on. Bill can move in in grieving Steffy and 'take care of' Steffy like he wants. Wyatt, wanting to honor his dead brother and make up for the tones he was an ass, vows to take care of Hope and the Lope baby to Sally's dismay.

Then two years down the line SC can return ala Taylor Hayes to upend two marriages and reclaim his babies. ?

• Love 9
18 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And Katie can stuff all her niece concern because

she sure didn't give a shit about Hope's feelings when she was tapping Wyatt's ass this whole last year

Not that Hope would've given a shit, but yanno :|

(All these people suck ass)

• Love 7

I have to say I am not usually one to announce to the internet what I am and am not watching- and only do this in the futile hole some writers are watching and can make a change. But I have been watching for over 20years and I am a hairs breadth from stopping altogether. 

There is nothing here anymore. We have the same old Hope/ Liam/ Steffy snoozefeat that we have already seen more times than we need to, and which was just as painful and boring the first time around as it was the 15millionth. 

We have Auntie and Uncle mind-your-own-business, AKA Thorne and Katie doing absolutely nothing of value. 

And then, as if that wasn’t bad enough, we are now being forced to watch Emma/ Xander/ Zoe rubbish. Who are these nobody characters that have been on for all of 2 seconds and now have a front burner storyline that in itself is just a rehash of every other triangle we have seen for infinite. And to rub salt on the wounds of the viewers, there is not an ounce of acting talent amongst them! Hell, in that monologue of Zoe’s where she basically spelt everything out for us to her cat, the bloody CAT showed more range than she did! I just don’t understand how the writers think anyone is going to care one bit about the storyline when we don’t even know the characters. 

The only glimmer of hope in this whole mess the show has become is Sally. And even that glimmer is getting dimmer and dimmer the longer we have to see that the writers have ZERO idea what to do with her character other than being there to prop up Hopes character... and to give something for Katie and Thorne to chew over.

Sorry for the rant but honestly today’s episode was just so below even sub-par that I actually feel sad for what the show has become, especially given the (disturbing) number of years I have invested in the show. Sure, it never has been and never will be Shakespeare but as cheesy as it was there was usually something interesting going on. When they lost the rival Spectra house it was a massive blow, and all the promise of Spectra v2.0 was quickly squashed because it didn’t involve Steffy etc enough and so just couldn’t be allowed to happen. 

Please writers, producers, anyone who may be reading this and can affect change, please turn this ship around before you lose all of the loyal viewers who have supported this show for decades before it is too late. The ship is already sinking.

End Rant. 

Xxxx

• Love 22
59 minutes ago, Rapscallion said:

Hell, in that monologue of Zoe’s where she basically spelt everything out for us to her cat, the bloody CAT showed more range than she did!

Really! I could not believe they showed flashbacks of people we don't know and frankly don't care to know.

1 hour ago, Rapscallion said:

When they lost the rival Spectra house it was a massive blow, and all the promise of Spectra v2.0 was quickly squashed

So many good stories lost. It really is a shame they didn't just recast Thomas.

• Love 10

Oh Hope. I want be in your corner but then you go do dumb stuff like go visit Steffy. Alone. How big of an idiot are you?

Hey, it's Mr. Bigglesworth, aka Mr. Exposition Device!

Way to demonstrate the Dunning–Kruger effect, Katie and Thorne. Now all Sally has to do is threaten a wrongful termination lawsuit and she'll own you both.

Loving two women. Chile, please. If Hope weren't pregnant Liam wouldn't be claiming to "love" her. Dear show, please stop trying to justify Liam's wussy waffling. AFAIC, he and his sad puppy eyes can take a flying leap off the cliff behind Steffy's house.

Why does Liam think that only Hope's baby is a blessing?

Because deep down inside he knows Kelly is his sister, not his daughter. (Kelly's still a blessing though, just not Liam's.)

Lauren Lake's Paternity Court

That show is hilarious. Pretty much the whole episode is people calling each other thots and man-hos and offering meaningless "evidence" of why the guy can't possibly be the father. Then in the final couple of minutes the "judge" reads the results which render half the arguments moot. It's a silly twist on Maury Povich's shtick.

• Love 9
(edited)

LORD forgive me... I'm beginning to hope Hope falls down a flight of stairs.  Maybe my expectations for her to be the "adult in the room" during this situation were far too high.  I expected her to put the baby's health first and her relationship with Liam on the backburner.  WRONG!

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 10

I think I like human ping pong ball a lot better than Waffles. I'm going now to call Liam HPPB for short. 

Stuffy, so demanding, so self centered, so confident, so wrong.  

Emma dancing and crazy cat girl is actually worse than Stuffy's acting. Stuffy wants nothing to do with Bill, but she keeps letting him in to her house. 

Is Charlie asleep at the switch once again?  Where is the security and why aren't the security cameras working?  Zoey gets into the wardrobe area were all those secret designs are kept.  

• Love 8

Wyatt, your dad certainly did do heinous stuff that affected several people's lives. But, what he didn't do was force Liam's peen into Hope's vajayjay and thus get her pregnant while he already had a baby on the way. That's all on the walking ping pong ball.

Honestly, who does B&B think they're impressing with this Emma/Xander/Zoe crap? Cat lovers, maybe. IMO, Emma is a mediocre dancer at best, Xander's got nothing but the overblown accent, and Zoe is textbook batsh!t. (And apparently also related to Blofeld, one of 007's archenemies.)

FFS, Liam. You're thrilled at having two women fighting over you. Again. Stop with the pained facial expressions.

• Love 11

Steffy, buy a clue, and get with Bill. He's a hell of a lot more fun to watch than Ping Pong or Hopeless.

Hope, if you don't want to fight with Steffy, don't go over to her house, and tell her you aren't going to give her Liam.

Wyatt and Bill were fun.  I think Steffy/Bill and Wyatt/Sally should hang out as couples.  That would be entertaining.

Liam is just plain useless.  Die already, and take Ridge with you.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, nasir jones said:

LORD forgive me... I'm beginning to hope Hope falls down a flight of stairs.

Girl, you ain't the only one. Then maybe after MiracleBaby™ (sadly) doesn't make it, she can stay in a dang coma for a few years and not darken our TV screens for a while.

• Love 3

I also feel hateful to hope that Hope loses this baby and then goes back to Milan or wherever the hell she can go to live her perfect life. I’ve never liked that character but could tolerate the previous actress in this role. This actress just annoys the crap out of me. Her acting is terrible, her clothes are truly awful considering she’s supposed to be a designer (?) and that hair makes me nuts. Give me a brush, please!! And then, there’s this whole absurd plot. Someone is ready to totally deep six this soap. I wouldn’t be opposed to that. 

• Love 5

I didn't blink an eye when Hope threw Steffy's indiscretion with Bill in Steffy's face today, nor when she reminded Liam about it.  I consider that a down payment on karma for gondola-gate and all of the other shitty stuff Steffy has done to Hope over the years.  I also thought she was spot-on when she pointed out what it says about Liam's character to even consider forgiving that slattern for the most vile of betrayals. Girlfriend was pulling the best chapters from both the playbooks of TSFTV and Saint Taylor. 

Face it. Hope doesn't have anybody fighting for her. You know that if the situation were reversed, Sludge would have been up in Liam's grill or going toe-to-toe with Hope instead of Steffy. She is content to let others do her dirty work for her if there is an opportunity, although she is no shrinking violet.

While I don't expect for Brooke to sit passively on the sidelines, for the time being she has to still make a pretext of trying to be semi-supportive to her husband and keep the sinking marriage ship afloat.

Watching all of that today made me realize how much I miss KM in that role. 

Um, I talk to my cat all the time! Sometimes, she even answers back. LOL!

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Um, I talk to my cat all the time! Sometimes, she even answers back. LOL!

I have a dog that keeps telling me to buy a gun and shoot my self for watching this shit. 

• Love 6

This really has become the show where characters tell you your own life.  Bill tells Steffy what she wants, Staph and Pope tell Liam what he wants.  It is so different from when I started watching which was only 2009.  I remember people had real conversations with each other.  It's obvious that it's been dumbed down.

Hope said she didn't mean to drudge things up. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

This really has become the show where characters tell you your own life.  Bill tells Steffy what she wants, Staph and Pope tell Liam what he wants.  It is so different from when I started watching which was only 2009.  I remember people had real conversations with each other.  It's obvious that it's been dumbed down.

Hope said she didn't mean to drudge things up. 

Hehe. Funny you point to that period, because that was where the show started to get painfully bad in earnest for me. Steffy and Rick eating up the screen, Brooke and Ridge breaking up over it, another go around with Nick and Bridget...bleh.

OTOH, we got jems like "That's not gonna happen, Rick!" And "I now pronounce you man and.....HORSE!" So....that's something.

• Love 5

Hope might regret taunting Steffy about Bill.  If she hadn't put herself out there with HFTF as this paragon of virtue, it wouldn't matter.  However, Hope announced to the world, and lectured them to, about how you should wait for marriage.  Now she is pregnant by a married man whose wife just had a baby.  Not a good look for anyone.

Instead of bitching at Bill about what he did, I wish Steffy would have just one functioning brain cell, and end it with Liam.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Hope might regret taunting Steffy about Bill.  If she hadn't put herself out there with HFTF as this paragon of virtue, it wouldn't matter.  However, Hope announced to the world, and lectured them to, about how you should wait for marriage.  Now she is pregnant by a married man whose wife just had a baby.  Not a good look for anyone.

Is waiting for marriage still part of the message for HFTF? And although Liam was married in the past to Steffy even when she was initially pregnant, that marriage has been annulled. 

• Love 4

I think that HFTF is more for independence and less about "purity" this go-around.

But I agree that whatever hypocrisy of hers from the past would be far overshadowed by the circumstances of Steffy and Liam's reason for splitting in the first place.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Honestly, who does B&B think they're impressing with this Emma/Xander/Zoe crap?

IKR!? It's as boring as batshit watching these kids in an adult soap. Bring back decent, adult storylines and stop with this teen angst crap. Christ, if I wanted to watch kids, I'd tune into Nickleodeon.!!!

• Love 10

I get why teen stories became a thing. Most of our faves from daytime we're teens/young adults in the 80s and 90s and are not leading the charge.

But look at what they were given to work with? There was one YouTuber who posted all of season one plus season 2 all the way through Caroline's wedding to Thorne before she got slapped down for copyright issues, and what a breath of fresh air that was.

For the first time since I was a teenager, I was finding myself rushing home to catch up, despite knowing how these stories would turn out. What a nice change to see the Forrester kids with ambitions within the company and actually mean it when they said they wanted to earn their way into the company, even entitled Ridge.

None of these people should be throwing stones, but if Hope is going to go there, she better be prepared for the backlash.  Steffy and Liam were still married when Liam jumped into bed with and proposed to Hope on the rebound.  Liam was going to go back to Steffy until Wyatt told him Steffy and Bill were still having an affair.  Now Hope and Brooke keep going on and on about how Liam will never forgive Steffy.  Except Liam said he did forgive Steffy.  If Liam didn't forgive Steffy, then he should end his marriage.  However, as usual instead of making a decision, Liam is the walking flip flop ping pong waffle of all time.

It would be hilarious if the idiotic nonsense with Steffy/Liam/Hope resulted in everyone's indiscretions being drug up again.  Going all the way back to when Brooke cheated on Eric with Ridge.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy and Liam were still married when Liam jumped into bed with and proposed to Hope on the rebound. 

I don't think they were, I thought the marriage was annulled, which is why Liam was talking about re-marrying Steffy.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I think that HFTF is more for independence and less about "purity" this go-around.

Hope made sure to announce to Sally that "Hope for the Future" was about morals and values which Sally obviously lacks.  I wouldn't mind Sally tipping off TMZ that Hope Logan, paragon of virtue, is pregnant by Steffy Forrester's man.

• Love 7

Ok...let me get this straight.

The actress playing Emma (really badly) is supposedly a dancer on Dance Moms (which I've never heard of) or something?

I'm 67 and I can move better than that.

This show is in the crapper...….bigly   Can't stand NewHope, Brooke has lost her mind and reason, I don't get enough Eric, Emma and Xander are the worst actors I've seen in a long time (sorry, kids).  I get thru this crapfest in about 6-8 minutes.  $Bill and Wyatt/Sally are the only things keeping me tuning in.

Zoe has a very Aboriginal facial structure.  Is she Australian?

Love the cat.  Looks like the 'Wild Child' cat in the Swiffer commercial.....

• Love 6