Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ah, hell no!  Not this again!!! I was hoping beyond all hope that the Bill confession and Brill kiss was maybe a dream/fantasy sequence of Brooke's. You know, backed up by all of the flashbacks and montages. Then, that idiot Katie is spewing all of her "poor Brooke's" to Rick and how Brooke has "lost herself" after her break-up with Bill. Hello! Are you listening to yourself?

If I were Heather Tom, I'd be damned pissed. The woman has won numerous Emmys and she is reduced to playing this sham of a character. Katie Logan was the woman who was savvy and played the game better than any other woman out there to LAND DOLLAR BILL SPENCER!!!  So, she's just plain stupid enough to turn around and hand her husband to her sister -- AGAIN!!!! 

I'm sure that KKL is no happier with this turn of events, but face it, Brooke has been a non-issue for a couple of years now. When Katie and Rick were talking about Brooke, I was like, "who are they talking about, anyway?" Brooke's "downfalls" are booze and men???  Well, yes, for the men part, but her sticking her toe into the cesspool of alcoholism. (hell, I'd just call it a bout of binge drinking...) doesn't account for a lifelong struggle. Then Brooke's alleged "moodiness." One thing I can say about Brooke is that you rarely saw her flat out down in the mouth at work or around her small children. Whenever Ridge dumped her or Stephanie berated her, she'd lick her wounds in private. That is, until she found another man to console her.

I don't really care about Sasha/Zende/Nicole other than to reiterate that I'm disappointed by the direction this surrogacy line of nonsense is headed. There were so many opportunities to turn a crappy idea into an interesting storyline, but WASTED by erecting yet another triangle.

I can just hear Liam's speech to Ivy now. I'm sure he'll board yet another one-way to Sydney and it will be "Steffy isn't the woman I thought she was. You're the only woman who's been honest, blah, blah, blah...." And Ivy will lap that up with a spoon. Hell, she'll lick the damn plate.

Yes! I'm pretty aggravated with the show right now. Can ya tell? LOL!

• Love 17

The person or persons who wrote the dialog between Brooke and Bill today should be ashamed of herself/himself/themselves and then fired.  Horrible from beginning to end.  At this point the dialog could have been Emmy caliber and I'd still despise the both of them.  What a shitty thing for Brooke to do to her sister and for Bill to do to his wife AGAIN.  Assholes.  Go fall out of a balloon, the both of you.

I don't care about Zende, Nicole, Maya or Rick (and my goodness is his haircut hideous!) but am somewhat intrigued by Sasha.

So is Ashleigh Brewer off the show?  Hopefully not, because even with the destruction of her character I'd still like Ivy around.  She's so much more tolerable than the bobblehead.

• Love 10

Kaye did an interview in SOD where he emphatically stated that he takes time off to he can be with his family back east. Regardless, if any actor takes so much time off that it causes other actors to lose airtime, and we know soap actors are paid by appearances, it's patently unfair as it affects their income. TK takes off in the middle of a major story involving Caroline, and the story comes to a stop because TK wants family time. Either move to California or quit and give an actor who doesn't have this conflict a chance.

According to SON,  TK had appeared in 150 episodes as of December 1, more than any other cast member, all of whom, incidentally, live in LA.  Even without any appearances in December he ended the year fourth in episode counts behind JMW, SC, and DB.  That hardly sounds like someone who is holding back the show or any other actor. 

I don’t claim to know specifics about what goes on behind the scenes at B&B, but consider this scenario, which is a great deal more likely than an actor demanding six weeks off in the middle of a front burner story and Brad Bell just giving it to him.  Most contract actors have a minimum number of episodes they are guaranteed to work for any given year.  If they don't work, they get paid anyway. It makes a lot more sense to think that instead of paying TK to do more episodes than he had been contracted for, Bell put his story on hold and featured actors who had not yet reached their guarantee rather than paying them not to work.

In that vein, every actor on the show negotiates his or her own contract independent of what any other actor negotiates.  Whatever minimum number of episodes LG negotiated, surely she either worked those episodes or was paid for them if she didn’t, regardless of how many days anyone else on the show worked.  As another poster said, Caroline has two front burner cousins she could be interacting with, along with her uncle and Maya for starters.  If Bell isn't writing that for her, that's on him and no one else.  

• Love 6

What a shitty thing for Brooke to do to her sister and for Bill to do to his wife AGAIN.

Sigh. Both of them are disgusting. Just give me a break with this stuff.

Where oh where is storyline in which Brooke was finally going to grow the fuck up? Not forgiving Bill either but for gosh sakes the writers have done this same story with Brooke so many damn times!

I just cannot with this show anymore.

• Love 10

Where oh where is storyline in which Brooke was finally going to grow the fuck up?

The better question is when will it finally stick? Brooke made a whole song and dance about doing better after Hope was born, then not even three years later she's going back again to Nick. Her son in law.

Then, there was the Posse boink, an accident that only a soap character would ever have, but what parents to an 18 year old feels free enough to fuck at their kid's birthday (graduation? Hope had as many parties in her honor as Cassie Newman gets memorials in one sweeps period) with other teenagers around.

I'm probably missing others, but it's the same bullshit. Who the fuck cares?

• Love 7

Zzzende is like Ben Carson on Valium when he is around Nicole, but he sure lights up sound Sasha. If Nicole tries to pull crap to get Sasha canned, I hope Sasha uses her leverage with Julius.

Guess Maya and Rick got Nicole to waive her medical confidentiality rights. She can't even go to her ob/gyn appointment without those two being there! Wonder if Maya goes with her to the loo when she has to pee!

• Love 9

This isn't entertaining, it's just ugly. I never cared for Brooke's self-righteous delusional justifications of her actions, but was willing to give $Bill the benefit of the doubt. But this is getting old, and annoying. Talk about 12-year-olds, neither of these people is an adult. I wish a hole would just open in the floor beneath them, and flames would engulf them, like Don Giovanni. They've destroyed any respect I could have had for them.

Edited by tantrumette
  • Love 12

I know this show likes to put couples on warp speed, but what the HECK, Brooke and Bill! An old school, slow burn build-up to it might've worked. If we saw them working together for weeks or months, fighting the attraction, eventually giving in to it could've been (slightly) more palatable. But literally her FIRST DAY on the job, they both have balloon ride flashbacks and then BOOM -- we're right back to last year's scripts. Again. Repeat ad nauseam. 

I watched Days of our Lives during the super couples era, and I swear it took Patch and Kayla a full year to even kiss for the first time. By the time they did, you were on the edge of your seat and so invested in them your heart actually swelled two sizes like the Grinch watching it happen. It was romantic. I don't even know what to call today's supposed romances. Do they think we don't have the attention span to wait for the big moments or is it just too old fashioned?

• Love 10

I actually thought the Brooke & Bill make out session was a dream sequence. I guess I'm in denial since I can't believe Brooke would go there again and her hurt Kaite. I also thought it after she had the flashback of Stephanie. I guess I'm wrong and I will be watching again to see how this unfolds and how long Brooke & Bill plan on doing it behind Katie's back.

• Love 6

Brooke & Bill? Again? I've given up on watching for now, just reading the comments here, and now I know WHY I haven't been watching. I understand that it's "soap boring" to have all couples together and happy, but this nonsense is not only boring, it's frustrating. What is the incentive to enjoy any couple when it's "couple is together-something contrived happens-couple breaks up-something contrived happens-couple gets back together-something contrived happens-couple breaks up (and on & on & on...)" Thank you, Preverts, for at east making this shit sandwich somewhat palatable :)

• Love 10

Oh FFS. Brooke and Bill again? Seriously writers? You people just keep recycling the same storylines and changing out the characters. They have the chemistry of a clipped toenail. And damn the first day? Kill me now.

And Nicole...you chose to get knocked up with your BIL's kid. You put your dreams on hold, so kill the jealousy. Fact is, your man has more chemistry and fire with your sister-friend than he has ever had with you. I am hoping that Sasha blows a gasket and unleashes some crazy when she finds out her dear sister-friend was responsible for her losing her job. Zende isn't so dull with Sasha. She has livened him up and made him slightly likeable. Nicole is walking around with Rick's seed and puking every hour. Oh joy. On a scale of pretzel to ocean, how salty are you, Nicole? Are you going to demand that every model be fired? What about the lady from marketing? Insecurity isn't cute, darl.

And Liam. I liked the Waffle for a moment when he was dishing it out to HRH Steffy, Duchess of Botox, Baroness of Self-Tanner, Viscountess of Bratz. I just loved watching her face crack. He was with the low blows. Writers, keep them apart, and do not have him crawling back begging for forgiveness. He needs to get his manhood out of her purse.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 11

The good news? It was just a fantaasy sequence. The bad news? It was $Bill's instead of Brooke's. Now they're both having fantasies about groping each other before lunch on her first day at Spencer Publications. This is going to be a looooooong storyline.

• Love 12

Brooke & Bill? Again? I've given up on watching for now, just reading the comments here, and now I know WHY I haven't been watching. I understand that it's "soap boring" to have all couples together and happy, but this nonsense is not only boring, it's frustrating. What is the incentive to enjoy any couple when it's "couple is together-something contrived happens-couple breaks up-something contrived happens-couple gets back together-something contrived happens-couple breaks up (and on & on & on...)" Thank you, Preverts, for at east making this shit sandwich somewhat palatable :)

I think one of the reasons I enjoyed Ridge and Taylor when I first started watching (before I was aware of the depths of Taylor's hypocrisy and the manipulation that led to their marriage) was that they worked things out together and that they were allowed storylines that injected conflict without a breakup. Taylor's TB diagnosis while pregnant and Ridge's frustration about Taylor knowing Tony was HIV positive being two such examples.

There are ways to inject conflict into a happy, stable couple but no one cares to write for that anymore. Why would $Bill be lusting for Brooke now? Two years ago when Katie was emotionally unavailable then nagging about the half a glass of jack he'd drink a night, it made sense. Even then it took six months before they actually banged each other.

Ugh, this is ridiculous.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

Best line of the day is from Rick in saying mom's expertise has not been properly utilized over here. Yes Rick, what expertise we are talking about? Hum! Isn't Katie calling Brooke a perfect fit for Eye on Fashion and bringing a new energy and excitement to Spencer Publications kind of a dis on Liam? Not that it's not true but ...

Anyone notice that Nicole's belly is back to being flat as a pancake once again? I guess the wardrobe dept forgot the prosthetic. Who died and left Rick in charge being able to hire Sasha without Ridge's or Steffy's approval? But, in all honesty, I'm really not sure if she is hired. It's a done deal in one scene and not a done deal in another. Is Liam's waffling aura infecting FC? Sasha is Nicole's thorn as Nicole was originally Maya's thorn and both have proven their selfishness without a doubt.

Brooke wants to be friends and Bill want friends with benefits. How long before Brooke will want the same? Bill was a little bit crass in pouring himself a drink in front of Brooke. Hypocritical much Bill? It's ok for you to drink but not for Brooke? Well your $Bill and you don't have a drinking problem. Yeah right.

• Love 8

The problem with this show is obvious----not enough characters. So, if CBS doesn't want to open their wallet and hire more people, then just shut down the whole damn show and let it be over. There's far too much near incestuous behavior on this show and it's just plain boring to have the same people boinking the same people over and over again. This show needs new blood, and fast. But all we see are Liam. Wyatt, Steffy----then the next rotation is Rick, Maya, Nicole----then Brooke, Katie, Bill--------------wash rinse and repeat. I want new people.

• Love 13

Brooke couldn't last 6 mins at her new job before making out with Bill. Poor Katie.

I can't be assed to feel sorry for her this time. Why would ANY woman encourage Brooke to work around their husband with that kind of history?

Plus, it's obvious she was trying to do the right thing by limiting contact with Bill (something that was never entertained in the Ridge days), but Katie couldn't take no for an answer. It's always her way or...well, her way, really. She's Steffy with the baggage of being the ugly duckling of the family.

• Love 3

I watched Days of our Lives during the super couples era, and I swear it took Patch and Kayla a full year to even kiss for the first time.

I was a huge Bo and Carly fan back in those days and yes it took about a year for a kiss - much less jumping into bed.

The last real slow burn love story I saw on a soap was Guiding Light with Olivia and Natalia and that was only because it was a love story involving two women.

None of the soaps left on the air remember how to do a proper soap love story. So sad.

I can't be assed to feel sorry for her this time. Why would ANY woman encourage Brooke to work around their husband with that kind of history?

I completely get what your saying because Brooke. But at the same time, isn't Katie actually supposed to trust her spouse? I mean realistically of course because on B&B - no she really shouldn't because ... Brooke.

This continued nonsense about Brooke being the golden cooter is ridiculous. I'm not saying a character can't be sexual at her age or anything like that, but shouldn't the character be beyond being only about sex by now?!? I just cannot believe the writers can't think of any other type storyline for Brooke than the one they have done for the last 20 some years. It's just insulting and stupid.

• Love 14

At least it was only a fantasy, but Bill is still an asshole since it was his fantasy.  And Brooke is still an asshole for saying anything in the first place.

So is sad turtle Nicole going back to her conniving ways?  Eh, doesn't matter.  She's still fucking boring.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 9

The last real slow burn love story I saw on a soap was Guiding Light with Olivia and Natalia and that was only because it was a love story involving two women.

I'd toss is Luke and Noah from ATWT in there as well. It's almost quaint to see the ways writers would avoid having them show affection with one another, but until the last nine months of the show they had the lion's share of the best writing for any couple on the show.

• Love 3

STFU about Sasha having no modeling experience, Nicole, when you had zero experience in anything except blackmail and dancing like Urkel when you got an internship at FC.

I guess she's also forgetting that her other sister went from zero to lead model in no time flat.

• Love 8

STFU about Sasha having no modeling experience, Nicole, when you had zero experience in anything except blackmail and dancing like Urkel when you got an internship at FC.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? Your friend has a chance to be successful, and you're salty because you're knocked up by choice and jealous because you have the personality of a teaspoon. The camera can't fix dullness. Just goes to show that she doesn't trust her boyfriend either. She might as well slap a bow on Zende and hand him over. Happy Valentine's Day, Sasha.

• Love 13

Just watching yesterday's ep and someone upthread asked about Rick's hair....I think he's going for the Kim Jong Un look.

Sasha....girl I know you're excited and everything but if Nicole is your BFF don't you know how to read her face by now.  Nic can't hide her almost eye roll and "Oh yeah..that's nice" look whenever you wax on about how Zende and you work so well together.  And ffs stop with all the fidgeting.

ETA....too bad this isn't cable or $Bill, Katie and Brooke can just have a threesome and get it over with.

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 6

I'm torn. On the one hand, Katie should probably know better. On the other, Brooke and Bill are disgusting. There are no winners here, including the viewers.

I wonder if Bell heard numerous complaints about Brooke only having man-centered storylines and thought "mwah ha ha, I'll give the audience a terrible, insulting alcoholism plot. It will be so awful that they'll never try to force me out of my comfort zone again. Triangle, full steam ahead!" Just kidding. He probably thought that drinking shit was gold.

• Love 11

Nicole has to have one of the highest foreheads I have ever seen!  And yes where was tummy today?  At least she is not rubbing it constantly...yet anyway.  The "modelling" that Sasha is doing is hilarious!  And just when I thought Rick was growing his hair back he goes all military again.  Bill does look like he has fumanchu lines drawn on his face.  

One of the big problems with a half hour soap of what 20 minutes if that is they make storylines happen too quickly.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 7

I wonder if Bell heard numerous complaints about Brooke only having man-centered storylines and thought "mwah ha ha, I'll give the audience a terrible, insulting alcoholism plot. It will be so awful that they'll never try to force me out of my comfort zone again. Triangle, full steam ahead!"

I wonder how many complaints he gets from KKL, I can't imagine she's thrilled about playing the same scenes over & over. I can just imagine the pitch:

Bell: Hey, we have a great idea for Brooke. We're going to have her fall for a family member's husband.

KKL: Brooke has already fallen for family members' husbands.

Bell: Yeah, but this is different. This time it isn't a daughter's husband, it's a sister's husband. You know...Bill!

KKL: We already did Brooke with Bill.

Bell: Oh, that doesn't matter, we already drove those viewers away. The ones watching now won't know the difference.

KKL: (to herself) Sigh....just remember, it's a paycheck!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 11

KKL is a trooper who I've never heard in the gossip rags about being a diva unlike, say, Victoria Roswell or Michelle Stafford who just improvised half her lines. One of the rare times she spoke up about a story (being bounced between Ridge and Nick) we got the rape storyline...only for that to be yet another way for her and Ridge to reunite. :/

• Love 2

Ugh, if the show wants to start getting cute with these dream sequences, how about a scene where Quinn peeks through the windows of Wyatt's living room and sees Wyatt and Liam Eiffel Towering Steffy? Or how about a scene where Ivy and Caroline put Thomas in a gimp costume and choke collar and leave him chained in a dungeon in the FC basement? Or how about a scene where Nicole, Maya, and Sasha get into a massive cat fight in the CEO's office and pull each other's weaves and extensions out while dressed in FC's latest couture gowns? And then we don't find out until the next episode that it was a total fake out. Wouldn't that be so...whatever?

I dunno, something about this stunt the show pulled with Brooke and Bill--where it took up at least half an episode and the dream reveal didn't come until the next day--seemed really disrespectful to the audience to me. It may be only a soap but no one likes being made a fool of.

• Love 11

With friends like that, who needs enemies? Your friend has a chance to be successful, and you're salty because you're knocked up by choice and jealous because you have the personality of a teaspoon. The camera can't fix dullness. Just goes to show that she doesn't trust her boyfriend either. She might as well slap a bow on Zende and hand him over. Happy Valentine's Day, Sasha.

Well, Zzzende does belong to Nicole, doesn't he? He is her possession she must protect! Ugh! I'm so glad Sasha heard her BFF stab her in the back.

• Love 10

I was a huge Bo and Carly fan back in those days and yes it took about a year for a kiss - much less jumping into bed.

None of the soaps left on the air remember how to do a proper soap love story. So sad.

I completely get what your saying because Brooke. But at the same time, isn't Katie actually supposed to trust her spouse? I mean realistically of course because on B&B - no she really shouldn't because ... Brooke.

This continued nonsense about Brooke being the golden cooter is ridiculous. I'm not saying a character can't be sexual at her age or anything like that, but shouldn't the character be beyond being only about sex by now?!? I just cannot believe the writers can't think of any other type storyline for Brooke than the one they have done for the last 20 some years. It's just insulting and stupid.

Regarding your last paragraph, I want to heart you and give you infinite likes. There is so much more they could do with Brooke. I would have watched a story with her struggling to come to terms with waning beauty. A woman who has relied on her looks most of her life who is now realizing how empty that has left her so to speak. I think they started to go down that road with the drinking but look how that ended. Tied up with a neat little bow.

And really the storyline isn't any better for Bill. It makes him look pretty superficial too.

I think the writers think the viewers don't want to watch anything that doesn't involve romance. Their loss. They underestimate their viewers.

• Love 6

If Wyatt starts dating Brooke and Liam goes back to Steffy, then all of $Bill's women will be Spencerized !

Damn, poor Carter can't get 2 seconds alone with a woman without the junior set interrupting.

Even though I totally believe Nicole, she's still a crappy friend.

Speaking of Nicole, if you look up the phrase "flat affect"..........

Edited by Gudzilla
  • Love 10

I'm here applauding the P.O.D. Why is that door never closed when people are having private conversations? And why are people always listening at the door? Can the writers find no other way to advance the story? This has become so predictable that it's actually laughable. The first thing I do is look for the P.O.D. which has quickly become my favorite character.

• Love 7

Well, Zzzende does belong to Nicole, doesn't he? He is her possession she must protect! Ugh! I'm so glad Sasha heard her BFF stab her in the back.

I was like girl bye. He's not your possession or property. I saw the way she was looking at Veronica (the lady from marketing). I wouldn't put it past her to sabotage one of Zende's shoots to keep him from seeing women that are more fit like a lingerie model. If she's this possessive over her boyfriend of a few months, does she really think she'll be able to give her baby to Maya and not be possessive? I'm just waiting on the first scan.

And Rick? Maya still has his balls in her purse. She's too exuberant, beautiful, and youthful? Welp, get ready ladies and gents. Maya's portrait is probably going to come down and be replaced by Nicole's. She's already using her lady parts (uterus) to get her way. She might want to talk to Rick about a maternity line, so she can pretend to be Zende's muse.

I want Zende to find out what she did and drop her insecure arse. I'd rather he not cheat or be in a triangle but let her go because he sees the type of person she is.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 8

I'm here applauding the P.O.D. Why is that door never closed when people are having private conversations? And why are people always listening at the door? Can the writers find no other way to advance the story? This has become so predictable that it's actually laughable. The first thing I do is look for the P.O.D. which has quickly become my favorite character.

In addition to P.O.D., the warehouse guy is another favorite character of mine. That both have more personality than Nicole, Zende, and Liam combined. If Sasha wasn't going after Zende before, she is sure going after him now. As for Sasha being model material, she has Maya beet by a mile.

• Love 4

I love warehouse guy. Bring him on any day.

I'm willing to bet Sasha has a bit of crazy in her. She has been rejected and a dirty little secret all these years. You know she's resentful. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back and robbed her of a dream. It would only be right if she takes something that Nicole loves from her. Be it Zende or something else.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 6

I love warehouse guy. Bring him on any day.

I'm willing to bet Sasha has a bit of crazy in her. She has been rejected and a dirty little secret all these years. You know she's resentful. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back and robbed her of a dream. It would only be right if she takes something that Nicole loves from her. Be it Zende or something else.

Is there a fall, down the stairs, by Nicole after an argument with Sasha?

• Love 1

I hate Carter the more I see him. He's been useless to me since he was introduced and he's been nothing but a hating creeper for years. I'll never get over the fact that a few kisses from Maya had him waiting in her apartment while she was at Rick's, making up with him, only for her to come back and find him still there, drawing her roses. Then there he was...5 days after she and Rick broke up, proposing to her. IMO, he's been bitter since he dropped Maya. Which...I guess I can see it (but also, 5 days...), but get over it bruh. Go get another web series and get off of my screen. He does nothing but workout and talk about stuff that's none of his business. I could see it for him if he flat out told Zende that he's not down for being with Nicole while she's pregnant, but he's being so insidious about it. And to what end? Why can't he just say, "Yo, I was with Maya and she played me. She's ruthless and when she sets her sights on something, she doesn't care who's in the way. No matter what she says, eventually you're going to be in the way of her getting this baby"? (Side note, I don't actually believe that point of view, but something like that would make sense coming from Carter's character). But all of this, "He should be having fun" whining? YOU GO ON A DATE, SIR! OR START "ACTING" AGAIN OR BETTER YET, GO WHEREVER MUSHMOUTH AND DAYZEE ARE! GET. A. LIFE.

Nicole couldn't have a better person in her BIL if she needed to have someone shit on. Rick clowns on his family with absolutely no problem; what's it to him to fire a virtual stranger? He was definitely nicer to Sasha than he's been to anyone in the past.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 6

Carter is a waffler. He's a horribly written character who is so inconsistent with his opinions. It's amazing LSV has been on the show this long. Apparently, he's really well liked by Brad Bell & the cast. Anytime, there a q&a to the cast members he always gets a shout out. It's not a terrible thing to have someone like that in your cast but the character itself annoys me to no end.

• Love 5

So basically, Carter is turning his nose up at Nicole because due to her pregnancy, Zende isn't getting laid. He's disguising it behind a mask of "disapproval of wasted youth and wild oats." He made a comment to Veronica about having some of the lust thrown his way, then at the same time, is obviously trying to foist her off on Zende. Why doesn't Carter go after Veronica herself? (BTW, she's a million times hotter than Nicole and Sasha.) It would be so much more interesting if Carter were actually jealous of Nicole because he wants Zende for himself!

I can see how this is going to play out, based on Zende's gloomy talk with Carter and Veronica about Sasha's modeling career fizzling out. I think Sasha is going to go to Zende and tell him that she overheard Rick and Nicole's conversation and it's going to anger him. This will be the first wedge to drive to split up Zzzzzicole.

If Brooke's brilliant contributions to "Eye on Fashion" start out with reviewing website content to make sure that potential subscribers weren't getting too much for free, then Bill and Katie have a much bigger problem on their hands!

I think that Bell doesn't think people like romances because it seems like today's culture well, doesn't. I mean if people are now primarily meeting online, sexting and being "friends with benefits," that's hardly flowers, champagne, and candlelight.

Wow! Will has gotten so big so fast! He looks like he's about five year old now. I miss him being a tow-head, but he's still cute.

I was happy to see Alison today. Since Katie obviously is full of disdain for her, I hope Alison facilitates an illicit office romance between Brooke and Bill. /jk!

Is it wrong that I'm ready to go back to Steffy/Wyatt/Liam after today's snoozefest?

• Love 5