Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Ted Bundy was a handsome and charismatic dude who went on to murder over 30 women in Florida.  Hard to tell from a photo!

A hard pass on watching Christine simper and play the innocent divorcee with her whispery voice.  Grow up, get a job, and pay attention to your kid who needs support right now.  Stop being so damned selfish.

Just a minor correction...Ted murdered three in Florida (that he was executed for.)  The others were in WA, OR, CO, and UT (as I recall from Ann Rule's book.)  Your point is valid though!  There were even "Ted groupies" at his trials.  Crazy and sick.

I agree that Christine should keep her dating on the down-low and not publicize it.  Focus on Truely!  

• Like 12

I don’t care if Christine dates but I do think she should be careful introducing these people around Truely until it’s a vetted relationship.  I don’t know the timeline of this relationship because she’s been broken up a year which is a good amount of time but asking for dating tips a couple of weeks ago like this is her freshly starting to date this person.

I don’t begrudge her trying to find a romantic relationship, but I hope she realizes putting this on the interwebz is just going to have people like me throwing in their 2 cents. Christine should remember the interwebz often builds people up to tear them down.  Imo she should just continue her SW appearances with the trash we already know and keep this type of stuff private until it’s really something substantial.  She spent 30 years sharing her husband, if I were her I’d keep my “boyfriend” to myself for a while, but gotta keep people coming to the Gram to buy Plexass/Lulurags, so I guess dangling dating gossip to further your downline works.

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Did Christine possibly announce her dating journey in order to get this fellow to take their relationship to another level? I don’t think so, but it’s extremely odd that these announcements are so close together.

I heard weeks ago that Christine was seen at some sort of rodeo with a bald man, so I assumed this meant they had broken up. But after seeing the photo and the fact that he has had time to get introduced to Truly, I see that it’s most likely the same man. 

It’s also possible Kody knew who this man was when he said Christine was moving to Utah in order to date. 
With the way these folks lie, I wouldn’t be surprised if Christine has been dating this man for a long while -because her marriage ended long before they said. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
On 2/7/2023 at 1:32 PM, ginger90 said:

D55E6ED2-F44D-4894-8A15-599E491FA567.jpeg

2C575CAD-0814-4115-885D-D3A220A0C23C.jpeg

Did anyone see the blog post from Speaking of Polygamy where one of the wives of the polygamist man that now lives in the Lehi house discusses the hot water heater and how Kody used to take 2 to 2.5 hour showers?

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 3
On 1/31/2023 at 5:50 AM, Tuxcat said:

I often wonder what the set up was prior to Lehi. (and prior to Janelle living separately for two years). Janelle, Meri and Kody shared a house and Christine had an apartment next door. I am imagining those kids trashing both places. 

Depends on which set up you’re looking for😉. This family moved about a gazillion times during their “married” life. From what I gathered from their book, Meri, Janelle, Christine and Kody never lived together as 1 single unit pre Lehi. Janelle moved in with Kody and Meri which was a huge struggle in a fairly small house. It stayed like that for approximately 10 years though Janelle moved out twice to be on her own. Christine had her own little house right after her marriage. 
So Lehi seemed to have been their first and only set-up as 1 family unit.

As to why Kody never arranged a corridor of some sort between Janelle and Christine: we know money was pretty tight and the house needed a huge overhaul before it was eventually sold. So I guess they had no money for it, not even for a relatively cheap and small add-on. And I also doubt Kody realised the issue in the first place, self-centered as he was. And since they managed to work it out with a not so ideal situation (go outside) it wasn’t high on the priority list either. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I think part of the problem was the kids had to go upstairs from Christine's apartment, then down an outside set of stairs to get to Janelle's. If they crossed through Meri's not only do the avoid the elements but they also avoid an extra set of stairs and some of the kids were little.

I don't blame Meri though. With a dozen(?) kids they could have been running back and forth all day long, every single day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Did anyone see the blog post from Speaking of Polygamy where one of the wives of the polygamist man that now livestock  in the Lehi house discuss the hot water heater and how Kody used to take 2 to 2.5 hour showers?

13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think part of the problem was the kids had to go upstairs from Christine's apartment, then down an outside set of stairs to get to Janelle's. If they crossed through Meri's not only do the avoid the elements but they also avoid an extra set of stairs and some of the kids were little.

I don't blame Meri though. With a dozen(?) kids they could have been running back and forth all day long, every single day.

I think Kody had something to do with this idea.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine had a door that opened to the back as did Janelle. So flat ground out the back door - a few steps and voila - you are at the other door. All flat. No stairs.

4 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

It’s also possible Kody knew who this man was when he said Christine was moving to Utah in order to date. 
With the way these folks lie, I wouldn’t be surprised if Christine has been dating this man for a long while -because her marriage ended long before they said.

Agree, I think she's been dating him for a long while. He just made a new instagram profile. Guess he's preparing for his coming out party.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

Just a minor correction...Ted murdered three in Florida (that he was executed for.)  The others were in WA, OR, CO, and UT (as I recall from Ann Rule's book.)  Your point is valid though!  There were even "Ted groupies" at his trials.  Crazy and sick.

Someone married him while he was on trial and had his baby!

I get what everyone is saying. Instead of Christine and Truely settling into their new UT digs together, it seems like Christine is living her new life of freedom - and oh ya, Truely.

Truely is 12. The family (even just their little family of 2) should not revolve around her. Her life should be school, friends and hobbies and shouldn't really be documented via Christine's social media. So I'd say if Christine's social media reflects a life that is centered on herself, that's appropriate and not necessarily indicative of Truely getting any less attention or focus than a tween should get in family life. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

So I'd say if Christine's social media reflects a life that is centered on herself, that's appropriate and not necessarily indicative of Truely getting any less attention or focus than a tween should get in family life. 

Most of her page is plexus followed by dating teasers followed by family photos with Truely dragged along.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, Libby said:

Here's a couple of pictures of the guy that the reddit people think is the new boyfriend.

He looks like a nice man to me.

Dammit. I was hoping he had long, flowing locks 

• LOL 13
40 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Dammit. I was hoping he had long, flowing locks 

After Kodylocks, Christine prob wanted a bald guy on purpose. Bald is so much more attractive than whatever kody had going on. This man looks normal and nice, from the one whole pic we see lol. He’s handsome, on par with Christine looks wise. I hope if this is what she wants, it works out. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1

Has anyone heard how they met?

If he is a friend of family or someone she grew up knowing, he might be 'safer.'

If he is an online hook up he may not be a serial killer (could be, though) but a new social profile is suspect.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I have to be honest, folks  ... like many of you, I've been through YEARS of this ... miles of minutiae plus weddings, births, moves, holidays, vacations, therapy sessions, catfishing, breakups, on and on ... I've sat through all of it. By choice, I freely admit. And sometimes, quite happily.

But for some reason the idea of watching Christine start dating and seeing the family react to her new man and listening to the internet dissect him sounds about as appealing as having my toenails slowly pulled out.  

I think I see Fonzie Kody putting on water skis, people. Is that a shark fin circling in the drainage pond?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Why didn’t Meri choose downstairs so she could be left alone? It’s like she put herself in a position to be a grumpy, power wielding asshole. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Has anyone heard how they met?

If he is a friend of family or someone she grew up knowing, he might be 'safer.'

If he is an online hook up he may not be a serial killer (could be, though) but a new social profile is suspect.

On an  Instagram post in late January, she said that she was dating and it was super awkward and online dating was crazy. So I took that to mean that she was doing the online thing.  But who knows. I really hope that Christine knows what she is doing and doesn't rush into anything permanent. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

really hope that Christine knows what she is doing and doesn't rush into anything permanent. 

Christine said her boyfriend is great with Truely. So, if she really just started dating and already introduced him to Truely, I think that's quite a rush. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Why didn’t Meri choose downstairs so she could be left alone? It’s like she put herself in a position to be a grumpy, power wielding asshole. 

Because Meri seems to go out of her way to cause trouble with everyone else. Doesn’t matter what others needs are, it’s all about Meri’s wants to be fancy and top dog. Also if she were downstairs she’d complain about stomping above her. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Did anyone see the blog post from Speaking of Polygamy where one of the wives of the polygamist man that now lives in the Lehi house discusses the hot water heater and how Kody used to take 2 to 2.5 hour showers?

That is a lot of masturbating!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
6 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Also if [Meri] were downstairs she’d complain about stomping above her. 

To be fair, Meri and Leon were two people. Christine and her brood were 6 (and 7 once Truely came along). I wouldn't put 6 people over two, because of the noise.

• Like 8
19 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

This is not some random person imo. I'm betting there are mutual friends or friends of family in common. 

Someone on Reddit shared the obituary site for the boyfriend’s late wife and I read in the comments that she attended mass every Saturday.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
40 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Someone on Reddit shared the obituary site for the boyfriend’s late wife and I read in the comments that she attended mass every Saturday.

Interesting. I wondered if Christine was falling back into polygamy, because the boyfriend's reported surname is a name of note in AUB/fundamentalist Mormon history.

Are we not saying his name here? It's been reported, but I don't want to be the one to out the guy here, if it's out of line to mention it.

• Like 3

I assumed Christine announced her dating status because it likely would've been made public anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if people watch for this sort of thing, so why wait until some other site posts the "news" first?

I also assumed that Christine's Insta posts are moments she's comfortable showing the public, while the rest of her life is spent doing normal mom/daughter things with Truley (even if she's also dating).  I don't see any indication that she's neglecting Truley or bringing random men into their lives without giving it enough (or any) thought.  Now maybe Truley does attend some functions and/or pose for photos she isn't thrilled about, which seems absolutely... typical teen behavior.

• Like 14

More:

"David is from San Diego, California, and is the owner of his own construction business, David Woolley Drywall.

The U.S. Sun has learned that David is a widower and father of eight children.

Christine has six children, whom she shares with ex-husband Kody Brown: Aspyn, 27; Mykelti, 26; Paedon, 24; Gwendlyn, 21; Ysabel, 19; and Truely, 12.

Like Christine, he is also a grandparent.

"I love being a grandpa," he recently gushed on his Instagram."

• Like 1
  • Useful 10

He looks nice and normal. The coffee t shirt tells me he's probably not an active Mormon of any variety.

It feels rushed to us but the timeline has been so foggy and drawn out and in reality Christine has been living the single, non-dating life for years.

• Like 19
5 minutes ago, Auntie Freeze said:

He looks nice and normal. The coffee t shirt tells me he's probably not an active Mormon of any variety.

The Browns, at least some including religious ones like Janelle, drink coffee. I don't know how strict the AUB is about adherence to the Word of Wisdom. I remember being a little shocked when Meri, Janelle, and Christine tried beer on their San Francisco trip -- not so much that they tried beer, as that they tried it on camera. Regardless, and without delving into politics and breaking site rules, the coffee company featured on Mr. Woolley's T-shirt has a political angle.

According to a 2019 survey by the Church, 35% of mainstream Latter-day Saints drink coffee.

https://religionnews.com/2019/03/30/mormons-will-soon-drink-coffee-debunking-a-dubious-general-conference-rumor/

• Like 1
  • Useful 8
On 1/30/2023 at 7:32 AM, Ms.Lulu said:

Chris Marek found love with Amy Roloff after 50 on another TLC show. And audiences loved it.

I think there would be an audience. Maybe just not any of us.

Yes, but Chris met Any organically and then just decided to be a part of the show because it was a part of her life. That’s a different thing than a man meeting Christine through a dating show. If Christine wants to start dating I’m sure she could find someone decent- I’d keep the courtship off camera though. 

Edited to add- after I posted this I saw everyone else’s postings about the widower Christine is dating. If he is good to her (and Truly) more power to her. 

• Like 4
On 2/10/2023 at 1:55 PM, 65mickey said:

I believe that the 2 downstairs apartments were larger than the upstairs one, and Janelle and Christine needed more space because they had more children than Meri. 

The house was bought with Janelle’s inheritance and because of that, she had first pick. Meri’s apartment was the smallest and Christine’s was primarily on the ground floor and had the least natural light coming in. (The infamous basement apartment). I think the decision on who went where was pretty easy in the end.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

The house was bought with Janelle’s inheritance and because of that, she had first pick. Meri’s apartment was the smallest and Christine’s was primarily on the ground floor and had the least natural light coming in. (The infamous basement apartment). I think the decision on who went where was pretty easy in the end.

Was there ever any description of Meri’s  apartment and how big it was? The house looks as if each side is equal in square footage from the outside, but that could be an illusion.

• Like 3

The two upstairs/downstairs apartments have the same footprint so the same raw square footage.  Meri loses some usable space to the walkway from the stairs to Janelle's door.  Christine may have had some understair storage that Meri wouldn't have had.  It's hard to tell, but it seems Janelle had a bit more space and I think at least one more bedroom.  That was the apartment with the huge kitchen wasn't it?  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Libby said:

He seems like a good match for Christine to me.

I hope it works out for them.

Let's hope she doesn't have a type.

Slightly skeptical that he's another gun loving man child. 

Time will tell.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Let's hope she doesn't have a type.

Slightly skeptical that he's another gun loving man child. 

Time will tell.

Right?  Sobbyn definitely has a type.  Kootie has a similar look to Mr. Jessop.  Aren't they cousins or somehow related?

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope it works out for Christine.  She's already been through hell being "married" to that sorry excuse that is Kootie.

Me too.  I'm pretty cynical but I don't sense anything off about him from his photo and hope they last, but even if he's just a "rebound" relationship I say more power to them.  She deserves some fun after what she's been through.   I sense he has a good sense of humor and that they have some pretty hot chemistry going on, LOL. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨😍

• Like 9

Christine just loves the limelight.  If she was truly wanting a different life than that with Kootie and TLC, she'd keep her face off of SM and out of magazines.  She's just trading one Z-list life for another and dragging Truley with her. 

I cannot even imagine the bullying that kid has to put up with.  Hard enough being a young teen without every aspect of you life splahed all over the tabloids and the internet.

What self-respecting man would put up withr this crap as well?  They deserve each other. If Christine had kept her trap shut and her head down I would wish her the best.  But this is her addiction and she cannot live without it.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

What self-respecting man would put up withr this crap as well?  They deserve each other. If Christine had kept her trap shut and her head down I would wish her the best.  But this is her addiction and she cannot live without it.

I do think she craves attention and maybe all the attention from the last two years has gone to her head a bit. But really the part that bothers me is that this "secret boyfriend" was outed by Christine with the intention that he would be found. And he created a new instagram profile and put all of his grandbabies on several slides. I would not ever open my family up to such an unstable frenzied public. Hope they are careful.

• Like 13
  • Applause 5