Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Nasty/snarky thought: On Robyn's thread there was a link to an OK magazine article that Kody and Robyn once again owe 2 and 5k towards unpaid taxes over their house and land and need to pay up before the end of the year.

I'd like to think that he put it off because he was waiting for Christine to pay up for selling her house... I can see him sitting on that sofa or Robyn's throne chairs twiddling his thumbs and checking his bank account to see whether Christine transferred her money to them so he could pay the taxes they owe...

* there are similar news articles about them not paying any taxes on their homes/land from 2019. This was just about Coyote Pass btw

Edited by LilyD
addition 2019
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I know in the state of AZ you can have your property tax rolled into your mortgage, either they opted not, a) thinking they would strike a landfall of joolry sales or they have some b) shady mortgage that does not allow it.

or c) they didn't qualify for a higher mortgage payment due to their shady financial situation.

I can imagine Kody tossing a few ringlets while complaining to the tax people that charging taxes on raw land should be illegal!

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Now I'm wondering if Christine is still including Queenie's joolry in with her pukey printed LLN that she's unloading.  

"Love my family, and I'll love you."  Translation:  kiss Robyn's butt and I may throw you a bone now and then, if I fill like it.  

• Love 7
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

or c) they didn't qualify for a higher mortgage payment due to their shady financial situation.

I can imagine Kody tossing a few ringlets while complaining to the tax people that charging taxes on raw land should be illegal!

I guess different states charge different amounts.  My brother used to own 14 acres in East Texas with timber on it.  I believe the first year they owned it the taxes were $4.00.  After that it was about $6.00 a year.  Even when they built a house shell, it was only $67 a year.  

• Useful 7
22 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I know in the state of AZ you can have your property tax rolled into your mortgage, either they opted not, a) thinking they would strike a landfall of joolry sales or they have some b) shady mortgage that does not allow it.

My mortgage does it automatically.  My monthly payment is the mortgage, property taxes and the payment for my home owners insurance all in one.  I get an escrow statement at the end of the year to show what went where.

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

My monthly payment is the mortgage, property taxes and the payment for my home owners insurance all in one.

Mine was as well.  The big problem occurred when I paid off the house and didn't remember that I had to start paying the taxes twice a year.  Got an overdue notice the first time! 

ETA:  in all fairness, it was a 30 year mortgage so I kind of have to please forgetfulness on that.

Edited by Cetacean
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Some mortgages require that the escrow payments for property taxes and insurance be included in the payment.  The mortgage holders want to protect their investment in case people act like the Browns and don't pay their taxes.  

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Some mortgages require that the escrow payments for property taxes and insurance be included in the payment.  The mortgage holders want to protect their investment in case people act like the Browns and don't pay their taxes.  

In Canada, if you have a Conventional mortgage, (more than 20% of the value as a down payment), it's not required to roll the taxes in with monthly payment vs a Hi-ratio mortgage where your investment is only 20% of the purchase price.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

In Canada, if you have a Conventional mortgage, (more than 20% of the value as a down payment), it's not required to roll the taxes in with monthly payment vs a Hi-ratio mortgage where your investment is only 20% of the purchase price.

It's the same in the U.S. Taxes added to one's payment are known as "impounds", and homeowner's insurance is known as PMI, which stands for principle mortgage insurance.

• Useful 4
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

It's the same in the U.S. Taxes added to one's payment are known as "impounds", and homeowner's insurance is known as PMI, which stands for principle mortgage insurance.

Homeowners insurance and PMI are two different things.  

Homeowners insurance protects the homeowners investment.

Private Mortgage Insurance protects the lenders investment, if you didn't put 20% down on your home.  It can only be removed once you have reached that 20% in making payments.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
On 10/23/2021 at 5:44 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Now I'm wondering if Christine is still including Queenie's joolry in with her pukey printed LLN that she's unloading.  

I’m sure Robyn is seething if she doesn’t do it. (Or Meri for that fact) They’re selling loads of crap and quite possibly make some nice money from it but refuse to help Robyn to do Robyn’s work in selling her tacky joolry….

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nosedive said:

Dear Christine,

I can’t tell you how PISSED OFF I was when Robyn read your letter to me.  What makes you think you have any agency over decisions about your life when I’m the future-god of our celestial planet?  That means I, future-god, get to dole out misery to anyone I choose and at any time I see fit.  

Robyn did not steal me from you, as you claim.  You should know by now, when someone is as hot as I am, the only future-godly thing to do is to spread the wealth of my hotness. I have always pretended to be a dutiful fake husband to you and an occasionally attentive father to your five or six or seven children, Aslin, Macado, Godawfulen, Tortly, the one with the spine thing, and the giant. Did I miss any?  Since we’re being honest, I’ve always believed you churned out all those females just to spite me, but because I’m a longsuffering future-god, I never mentioned it, and chose to punish you passive-aggressively so as to spare you my wrath.  That’s the kind of sacrifice future-gods make.  

You seem to have forgotten all the good things I've done for you. I engendered independence in you with my neglect and emotional abandonment.  I fostered humility in you by insulting, shaming and demeaning you. I taught you resourcefulness by never adequately providing financially for you or your children.  I cultivated resilience in you by manipulating your emotions as it suited me, and making sure you knew you never could depend on me. And of course, my biggest gift of all is that I married you, even though I found you physically repulsive, as you and the entire viewing audience were informed by me.  

So Christine, before you begin this new chapter in your life, think about what you'll be giving up if you leave.  You will not have the privilege of funneling all your savings and earnings to support Robyn and her expensive lifestyle.  You will not be here to watch the burgeoning Brown Family Tent City on Coyote Pass.  And the most bitter pill to swallow, you will not be here to partake of my Kody-future-god-hotness when Robyn shuts me off, leaving Janelle the sole beneficiary.  So think long and hard.  

Forward any future correspondence directly to Robyn, who will read it and then tell me what I think.  

Kody

The scary thing is…… it’s true! 😕

I wish Christine would pack her shit and put that ass clown and his favorite wife in her rear view mirror and never look back.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wish Christine would pack her shit and put that ass clown and his favorite wife in her rear view mirror and never look back.

And take all her money from the sale of her house with her!!

• Love 16
55 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes!

49 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

And take all her money from the sale of her house with her!!

Yes again! 

Nosedive, you got it 100% right.  

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Homeowners insurance and PMI are two different things.  

Homeowners insurance protects the homeowners investment.

Private Mortgage Insurance protects the lenders investment, if you didn't put 20% down on your home.  It can only be removed once you have reached that 20% in making payments.

I know all that. I was only replying to Sandy as it related to "lump sum" mortgage payments....which BTW does NOT include homeowner's insurance.

Edited by MsTree
clarification
  • Love 1

I watched a few minutes of a Facebook Live that Christine did less than a week ago, and she mentions having a Lularoe "assistant". Where is she getting money for an assistant? Wasn't she supposedly broke from Ysabel's surgery?

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I watched a few minutes of a Facebook Live that Christine did less than a week ago, and she mentions having a Lularoe "assistant". Where is she getting money for an assistant? Wasn't she supposedly broke from Ysabel's surgery?

Her assistant has an interesting bio on her Facebook.

35C14833-879B-4DF6-93EF-977E718C2C8D.jpeg

Christine’s description:

F13617B2-6B6D-4FE3-AD57-E209BB5110AA.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sounds like Jaime hasn't started proofreading Christine's gibberish yet.  

"...she'll let you know when you get your claimed item" - does that mean she'll contact you when the item has been delivered to your home as if you couldn't figure that out?  Is it supposed to be "...she'll let you know when you WILL get your claimed item"?  If Jaime is using this as a jumping off spot in proofreading, she's a fail already.

She "studied" in two fields but that could mean she took one course in one semester.  I highly doubt she went far in either since she ended up fetching polyester rags for Christine.  She sounds like she'll fit in fine with the rest of the grifters.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Maybe the assistant is getting paid in Lularoe clothing and exposure.

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

For rill!  It's so horrible/funny because much of is the spot-on truth (but the list of kids' names had me laughing so hard I pulled a stomach muscle).

The names were hilarious!! Well done @nosedive 😂

43 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

27FFCE20-D305-4266-868C-5C5B93D8615C.jpeg

Has kody made any effort to go see Avalon?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

A takeover is where they try to sell someone else's inventory for them. 

Yes, and they are each at the same place, different sides of a room, doing it simultaneously, on each of their pages. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yes, and they are each at the same place, different sides of a room, doing it simultaneously, on each of their pages. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Watching this and attempting to purchase a pair of demented chihuahua leggings from either of them sounds like it might be one of the worst uses of my time I could ever imagine.

Wonder if Christine will attempt to sing in a pitch only dogs can hear, causing her customers to buy a cardigan just to shut her up and stop their pets from howling.

Also wonder if Tony will be doing any modeling.........

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 14

Or was the butt licking comment supposed to be Mykelti being whimsical?

Is Christine pulling Truely out of school for a week of travel because of Halloween or is she being "home schooled" like her older siblings?

• Love 6
On 10/26/2021 at 5:16 PM, ginger90 said:

27FFCE20-D305-4266-868C-5C5B93D8615C.jpeg

Sigh. Starting to lose respect for the only one of these people I still held some for. Christine and her useless snake oil—what is it with these people? 

Of all of them, Christine looks like the one who could hit the gym and make that plexus shit half-believable. But, that would take actual hard work (versus simply regurgitating the BS she’s told to). 

• Love 10
On 10/25/2021 at 2:42 AM, MsTree said:

I know all that. I was only replying to Sandy as it related to "lump sum" mortgage payments....which BTW does NOT include homeowner's insurance.

I am not sure I understand "lump sum" mortgage payments.  My mortgage payment is the principal & interest only.  I could have included my homeowners insurance & property taxes in that payment, but opted to pay those separate from the mortgage.  I do not have an escrow account.  Is the escrow account where the lump sum payment is placed for those expenses?

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, ISAWTHAT said:

I am not sure I understand "lump sum" mortgage payments.  My mortgage payment is the principal & interest only.  I could have included my homeowners insurance & property taxes in that payment, but opted to pay those separate from the mortgage.  I do not have an escrow account.  Is the escrow account where the lump sum payment is placed for those expenses?

For my mortgage payments, yes. It includes the money for property taxes, which are held in escrow until the quarterly payment is due. So most of my monthly mortgage payment is for the mortgage proper, and then a smaller amount is held in escrow to pay my taxes (I  chose not to have my insurance included because I get a discount through work, so it comes out of my paycheck.)

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I am of the opinion that people don't exercise because they can't be bothered or feel they don't have time. Not because they're tired.

I don't exercise because I don't enjoy it. I could have all the energy in the world and I still probably wouldn't exercise anymore than my tired old ass does now...

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
16 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I am of the opinion that people don't exercise because they can't be bothered or feel they don't have time. Not because they're tired.

Everyone is different. I am tired from the moment I wake up, however now that it is cooler I have started walking more, because I am just as tired when I walk as when I don't. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

It is definitely a habit to get into  I don't love it but do it because I always (yes always) feel better afterwards.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I partly agree. We have loads of excuses for not wanting to exercise and we can do way more than we think.  But if you’re really tired (after a long day at work or a shattered night with your kids) it can be very hard to get off the sofa and do a work out, though funnily enough, you usually feel a lot fitter afterwards! 

• Love 2

Often people feel tired because they aren't inhaling enough oxygen while slumped in the recliner or at a sedentary job.  Exercising or just a walk gets you breathing more deeply, oxygenating the blood & body and making you feel more energized & happy. Consciously breathing deeply works well if you're stuck at your desk or on the couch.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4