Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

#i'manenigma!  Give it up Meri, nobody but you gives a shit about your "complex" personality.

She must have cut and pasted this from one of Mariah's "deep thoughts" blurbs, note the self-deprecating use of small i when a capital is called for.

Edited by Sandy W
second thought
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 12/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, Sandy W said:

Fruit Fly/Flame Dame, those are new ones on me.  I have heard gay males refer to hangers-on that want to show the world how "liberal" they are as F** Hags.

One benefit of having gay male friends is their brutal honesty when it comes to assessing your hair, makeup, clothing and home decor.  They are letting Meri down or she is choosing to ignore their advice.

Personally, I’m sick of men telling women what to do or how to look. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh my gosh she really needs to lay off the filters.... 

She's brightened herself so much to remove the wrinkles.... Her face is nearly as white as the panda on her shirt.

Who does she think she's fooling?  🙄

Yeah. Strange for someone whose makeup on the show looks like an Oompa Loompa hit the bronzer too hard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 1/10/2020 at 8:46 PM, Gramto6 said:

Back in the mid-70's I got sucked into a MLM, Sarah Coventry. At the time it was a good line of costume jewelry, well made and quite attractive.  I went to several parties, bought a lot and got sucked into selling. I was a young SAHM with a 2yr and 4 yr old. Time passed, I did well, was promoted to manager with recruits below me. It was good for a couple years, but at one point I looked at what I was doing...our basic kit was bare bones, they encouraged us to buy (at discount) more items to show at the home shows. It wasn't very long before I realized all my profits were going into buying more samples to show. Yeah, no my momma didn't raise a dummy...quit that soon after!  Hello LulaNo, done that before you!

I had a couple of pieces as a little girl!  I think I may still have something.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

With the clodhoppers she's wearing, she will have no difficulty in staying grounded.  

I'm now convinced that Meri plays spin the bottle in her closet to pick out shoes for the day..... Round and round it goes and where it stops nobody knows....

*flip*spin*spin* spin*..stop!*  "ohhhhh yay!!! My black clodhoppers!!!!!" 

• LOL 12

I saw on Meri's Instagram Live that her sister Rebekah was with her at the Lula leadership training. She mentioned that Rebekah is a trainer. I think that means Rebekah is higher up on the pyramid than Meri. Meri and all Meri's recruits would then be in her sister's downline and that's possibly how Rebekah achieved trainer "status." Wonder if she also compensates Meri for bringing in so many other recruits. It would be interesting to know if Rebekah actually got into the scam first and Meri followed. I'm sure we'll never know until the tell-all book Meri will probably write after this sh**-show (to which I'm addicted) ends.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

Stand tall, indeed.  She is slouch-leaning against that tree, and she NEVER takes a photo standing tall, she always has one knee bent and the other shoulder dipped down toward the camera.  

Technique to look skinnier. 

That "come hither" look is killing me. 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I saw on Meri's Instagram Live that her sister Rebekah was with her at the Lula leadership training. She mentioned that Rebekah is a trainer. I think that means Rebekah is higher up on the pyramid than Meri. Meri and all Meri's recruits would then be in her sister's downline and that's possibly how Rebekah achieved trainer "status." Wonder if she also compensates Meri for bringing in so many other recruits. It would be interesting to know if Rebekah actually got into the scam first and Meri followed. I'm sure we'll never know until the tell-all book Meri will probably write after this sh**-show (to which I'm addicted) ends.

I believe Meri is a trainer as well. And yes, her sister signed up a few months before she did. 

There was a periscope video of Meri and her sister at a LLR sale (in someone's backyard) in summer of 2016, Meri tried on this absolutely awful long dress and they all kissed her ass about how gorgeous she looked. I do believe that was her first exposure to LLR. It was in Utah somewhere. The video might still be up but not sure how to find it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And, sorry if anyone likes them, those gladiator sandals.  

Stand tall, indeed.  I wish I could candidly talk to someone that lives in Flagstaff, and ask if they are all about #LuLaRoeFlagstaff!  100 to 1 they'd say no.

Agree 100%, they are not stylish in the least.  I asked one of my coworkers whose wife wears them and what he thinks about them.  He said they are the most hideous shoes ever and wishes his wife wouldn't wear them.  But he doesn't want to hurt her feelings and so he lies and tells her they look great.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Now I am ashamed that I discovered this, but that Nathan guy that met Kootie about those plyg mansion plans, is married to Rebekah, Meri's sister, of whom Meri is evidently in her downline.  It's my understanding that Nathan is plyg also.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, deirdra said:

Stand tall, indeed.  She is slouch-leaning against that tree, and she NEVER takes a photo standing tall, she always has one knee bent and the other shoulder dipped down toward the camera.  

She looks absolutely awful from head to toe.  There is nothing attractive about any of those pieces--together or separate.   Furthermore, she looks as thick as the tree trunk.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Now I am ashamed that I discovered this, but that Nathan guy that met Kootie about those plyg mansion plans, is married to Rebekah, Meri's sister, of whom Meri is evidently in her downline.  It's my understanding that Nathan is plyg also.

Nathan Dilts was at that plyg rally that Kody & the wives went to in Utah in 2017.  He also married Aspyn & Mitch, wearing a kilt of course. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

more blah, blah, blah from everyone's favorite door mat Meri Brown

rsz_screenshot_510.jpg

What a load of crap.  Clearly she doesn’t have the most influence over “everything” in her life: she can’t win Kody back no matter how hard she tries. 

Meri tries so hard to appear strong on her SM—skinny filters, face tuners and tons of hashtags. That’s not someone who’s happy with herself, especially when we see the opposite on the show—fat, orange, puffy and scowly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

No idea why the quote box above won’t allow me to comment below it 😕

With regard to Meri’s horrendous taste in “shoes”  aka gladiator sandals and clodhopper bootie type devices.   What she fails to understand is that her legs are shaped like tree trunks.  Those shoes can only be worn by people with long, shapely legs.    Someone rilly needs to explain this to her cuz I can’t dill with her IG pics like this 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Nathan Dilts was at that plyg rally that Kody & the wives went to in Utah in 2017.  He also married Aspyn & Mitch, wearing a kilt of course. 

That's right...he could barely be heard officiating that weddingk.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Unlike Kody, when he officiated at Maddie/Caleb's weddingk, he came through loud and clear, reminding one and all what negligent parenting took place when Maddie had not gained weight and suffered "failure to thrive".  It took them ONE YEAR to wake up and realize something was amiss. 

• Love 4
On 1/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, deirdra said:

She looks much better with the straight hair than with the scrunchy curly mess she usually wears.

• Love 2

How does that blouse work? Is it a bunched-up tunic with a belt under it?

There are not enough filters in the world to make me look good with all those layers of fabric around my middle, especially when paired with a short, too tight jacket. 

Speak of which, Meri's head looks tiny on top of all that bulk. Maybe not the best choice for her either. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

He did have a bad case of laryngitis, but barely hearing Nathan was probably better (for us) than Kootie taking over.  Does Kootie even know anything about Aspyn growing up that he could have said? Or would he have gone on and on about how he loves Mitch in his kilt?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

okay so I think Ginger posted this pic before and we were wondering about the shopping bags etc.

I talk to a lady online who posts a lot on FORT anyways she says her friend spent $345 on LLR through Meri.....she said when her friend opened her parcel the items were rolled up like sausages and placed inside a Disney bag with some Disney theme "stickers* as a bonus!

She was thrilled and thinks Meri walks on water.  😑

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

There is absolutely nothing feminine about Meri. I don’t care how many photos she posts of her wearing skirts. She is very masculine-looking. Those clodhoppers aren’t helping. I’ve never seen her wear a decent pair of shoes. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

okay so I think Ginger posted this pic before and we were wondering about the shopping bags etc.

I talk to a lady online who posts a lot on FORT anyways she says her friend spent $345 on LLR through Meri.....she said when her friend opened her parcel the items were rolled up like sausages and placed inside a Disney bag with some Disney theme "stickers* as a bonus!

She was thrilled and thinks Meri walks on water.  😑

Is there some kind of company agreement between LLR and Disney?  Do people who love to wear LLR also tend to love Disney?  It seems like a weird collaboration - surely Disney doesn't need to put Goofy's face on a pair of polyester leggings to increase their exposure.  Getting a bunch of Disney stickers in a bag of clothes seems really weird to me...it's like ordering a crock-pot and getting a package of Sour Patch Kids as a bonus.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is there some kind of company agreement between LLR and Disney?  Do people who love to wear LLR also tend to love Disney?  It seems like a weird collaboration - surely Disney doesn't need to put Goofy's face on a pair of polyester leggings to increase their exposure.  Getting a bunch of Disney stickers in a bag of clothes seems really weird to me...it's like ordering a crock-pot and getting a package of Sour Patch Kids as a bonus.

I guess LuLaNo still has a partnership with Disney, if Meri is including Disney products in her shipments.

Here’s a lovely example:

78477141-880C-42DE-95D8-D9FA74E430A3.jpeg

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I guess LuLaNo still has a partnership with Disney, if Meri is including Disney products in her shipments.

Here’s a lovely example:

While I would come back from the dead to haunt anyone who would even think to put any of these on my cold lifeless body, I really think the one in the middle deserves special mention.  At first I thought she was wearing a normal, ordinary t-shirt.  Then I scrolled further down..... the combination of mis-proportion and seizure inducing print on that skirt is truly horrendous.  How does she even walk in that thing?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if any of his wives know who he is looking at - that wonky eye would drive me bonkers

I'm not convinced he has other wives (besides Meri's sister).  This past episode I'm pretty sure Kody said something along the lines how Nathan is the best guy to be excited about the multi-plex house plans because he "lives in the culture".  I think if Nathan had more wives he would have phrased it "as a man with x amount of wives" or something.

• Useful 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s a lovely example:

From what I've read, the LLR licensing contract with Disney never existed - the contract was actually with MyDyer, the wholesale supplier who is now in litigation with LLR for non payment of its bills. 

Meri can include sex toys with her shipments if she wants, LLR wouldn't care as they've already made their money when Meri purchased the inventory from them.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s a lovely example:

This truly looks like Kindergarten students playing in the dress-up corner. (shaking head)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s a lovely example:

Oh WOW that is bad. Is LLR that clashy and poor taste on purpose? Are they trolling us? Is it intentional? I ask because, on the weekends I skydive for fun and my fashion is on-purpose bad. Skydiving gear is not the sexiest so a lot of us just go with it. It's not unusual to be wearing booty shorts with knee socks with cats dressed like luchadores and a branded t-shirt we got for free from a gear company, with duct-taped together shoes. In fact, a friend of mine was wearing a pair of leggings under his shorts that had parachutes all over them, and I commented how much I liked them. Guess where they were from? My 75-year-old skydiving buddy wears LLR leggings. A bunch of fashion-blind, mismatched, held-together-with-gaffer's-tape goobers who don't care what they look like enjoying a bad pair of leggings.

I'm glad he owns them, at least. Meri would besmirch the good name of parachuting with some flowery tunic cinched at the edge with a scrunchie and a jacket that doesn't close. When someone who dresses like a goober for fun thinks you look bad, it's time to rethink your life choices.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 1/15/2020 at 9:36 AM, Sandy W said:

Unlike Kody, when he officiated at Maddie/Caleb's weddingk, he came through loud and clear, reminding one and all what negligent parenting took place when Maddie had not gained weight and suffered "failure to thrive".  It took them ONE YEAR to wake up and realize something was amiss. 

It’s been said before, but that’s why most of us visit a doctor/midwife/nurse regularly with our infant. To make sure our child is healthy and growing properly. Saying you’re scared of taking your child to a doctor for fear of being reported as a plyg, in Utah or a neighbouring state no less, is the stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard.

• Love 17