Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Not to rain on your parade @deirdra but Downtown Disney hadn't yet been built when I was a kid, so it definitely did not exist when Meri was in school! 😁

But did they have a store outside the gates like lots of stadia and entertainment spots?

3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

If she's buying for her dowline folks then could it be a tax write-off?  I can't imagine her being generous, otherwise.

That was my thought as well, especially because she's got all the receipts together in a wad.  She is probably buying them the Disney shopping bags and keeping the contents for herself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 hashtags.  Up from 16.  I predict by next week, she'll be up to 25 hashtags per post.

Just think about how much freakin' time it takes to type all that crap out.

I'm about to use my new hose attachment on both Mariah AND Meri.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

18 hashtags.  Up from 16.  I predict by next week, she'll be up to 25 hashtags per post.

Just think about how much freakin' time it takes to type all that crap out.

I'm about to use my new hose attachment on both Mariah AND Meri.

You have my blessings!  Do please give those two a hosing.

Another jacket that doesn't close, and a photoshopped picture.  What fun, learning how to take peoples' money and line her own pockets some more.  Boo.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Another jacket that doesn't close, and a photoshopped picture.  What fun, learning how to take peoples' money and line her own pockets some more.  Boo.

I don't think this is supposed to close;  it looks more like a shrug than a jacket to me based on its length and the fact it doesn't close.   Does Lulano pay by the hashtag?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I don't think this is supposed to close;  it looks more like a shrug than a jacket to me based on its length and the fact it doesn't close.   Does Lulano pay by the hashtag?

So that means all their jackets and coats are actually shrugs? None of them close! 😂 

I'm going to go way back in time and say this jacket reminds me of Johnny from the old "Call for Phillip Morris" ads back in the 50s. All she needs is the bellhop cap.

• LOL 13
21 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

So that means all their jackets and coats are actually shrugs? None of them close! 😂 

I'm going to go way back in time and say this jacket reminds me of Johnny from the old "Call for Phillip Morris" ads back in the 50s. All she needs is the bellhop cap.

I remember an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy was inside the TV doing that character.  

To me, LuLaCrap cuts corners every which way, and then charges at least double what one would pay at Ross, Walmart, or Target for a similar item that would more than likely be better quality.  I just don't understand why women would join that cult, considering most of their stuff is butt-ugly, and synthetic to boot.  Brainless cult stuff.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I remember an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy was inside the TV doing that character.  

To me, LuLaCrap cuts corners every which way, and then charges at least double what one would pay at Ross, Walmart, or Target for a similar item that would more than likely be better quality.  I just don't understand why women would join that cult, considering most of their stuff is butt-ugly, and synthetic to boot.  Brainless cult stuff.

Episode #19! Vitameatavegamin - one of my faves!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

The jeans is what really gets me! You can get designer jeans for the same price, jeans that are made better (and look better). Definitely brainless! 

• Love 6
On 1/8/2020 at 11:48 PM, LoneWolf said:

Oh, please please pretty please do ones for all the Brownie adults @Joan of Argh  

Kody with his Manson eyes in his shit pond and speedo, Janelle with her digestive issues and StriFe, Christine hearing angels singingk, Tony's toys and tacos, Mariah with her yoga and squinting... and perhaps a nonfunny one of Logan and Michelle because they're kind of awesome--I love that they are essentially living the opposite way Logan grew up. 

I'll see if I can find a good pic of them on the couch together and see how it turns out  👍

The great thing about most of their pics is the crazy facial expressions, Kooties eyeballs, Robins fish gills and jaw, Janelle the bull frog 🐸...  Meri with her puffy gopher face and Christine with her wrinkles & red nose.... It's a smorgasbord! lol

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

If it’s not supposed to close, why is there a zipper?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

If it’s not supposed to close, why is there a zipper?

I was thinking it was decorative---maybe "inspired" or copied from a challenge on Project Runway a number of seasons back.    Otherwise, I have no clue. 

Well, after I posted this I did see it zipped so NEBERMIND!!!!!!

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if you wear it in the correct size it's meant to zip up.

The problem with Meri is she thinks she's the size of Truely

Presley_Website+Details3.jpg

rsz_screenshot_497.jpg

rsz_screenshot_498.jpg

So THAT'S how it's supposed to look.

The woman in the yellow jacket has coordinated the jacket to her dress and is one of the few LLR consultants that can wear horizontal stripes.

LLR should employ someone like her to advise the reps on how to dress to their body type.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I'm even more confused now than before... if the jacket is meant to be worn zipped up for a more business look and undone for a more casual look like the consultant in the video explained then....... what size would Meri have to buy to be able to zip it up and still have shoulders and sleeves that fit her?

It seems like she'd need it almost twice as wide but then wouldn't the sleeves be dragging on the ground like an orangutan?

Meri and her linebacker body  🤨

• LOL 3

The purple jacket coordinates well with the plaid pants or skirt of similar fabric weight.

The yellow jacket over the beige-tan-navy-lightblue lightweight dress don't coordinate if you ask me.  If the beige were changed to the same yellow, it might.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The purple jacket coordinates well with the plaid pants or skirt of similar fabric weight.

The yellow jacket over the beige-tan-navy-lightblue lightweight dress don't coordinate if you ask me.  If the beige were changed to the same yellow, it might.

Maybe it's my monitor, the dress looked yellow, light and navy blue with a slash of wine/burgundy to me.

• Love 2

I don't know which "Cast Member" position Meri could fill.... Other than Pinocchio 

I'm not up to date on all the new cartoon characters but maybe if there's a big fat orange loudmouth that wears too tight clothing and whines about persecution that would work.

Whiney the Pooh

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know which "Cast Member" position Meri could fill.... Other than Pinocchio 

I'm not up to date on all the new cartoon characters but maybe if there's a big fat orange loudmouth that wears too tight clothing and whines about persecution that would work.

Whiney the Pooh

OMG, you win the internet for today!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/9/2020 at 11:27 AM, deirdra said:

But did they have a store outside the gates like lots of stadia and entertainment spots?

i grew up in anaheim in the early years of disney and to my recollection there were no stores at the main entrance. there were stores around the disneyland hotel which was sort of across a small street to the west, but they were pricey touristy stuff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Back in the mid-70's I got sucked into a MLM, Sarah Coventry. At the time it was a good line of costume jewelry, well made and quite attractive.  I went to several parties, bought a lot and got sucked into selling. I was a young SAHM with a 2yr and 4 yr old. Time passed, I did well, was promoted to manager with recruits below me. It was good for a couple years, but at one point I looked at what I was doing...our basic kit was bare bones, they encouraged us to buy (at discount) more items to show at the home shows. It wasn't very long before I realized all my profits were going into buying more samples to show. Yeah, no my momma didn't raise a dummy...quit that soon after!  Hello LulaNo, done that before you!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Back in the mid-70's I got sucked into a MLM, Sarah Coventry. At the time it was a good line of costume jewelry, well made and quite attractive.  I went to several parties, bought a lot and got sucked into selling. I was a young SAHM with a 2yr and 4 yr old. Time passed, I did well, was promoted to manager with recruits below me. It was good for a couple years, but at one point I looked at what I was doing...our basic kit was bare bones, they encouraged us to buy (at discount) more items to show at the home shows. It wasn't very long before I realized all my profits were going into buying more samples to show. Yeah, no my momma didn't raise a dummy...quit that soon after!  Hello LulaNo, done that before you!

When I was a SAHM, and before it became a MLM, I sold Avon.  I wasn't one to go door to door, so I just sold it to my friends, at my cost.  

Every month, I was writing a check to Avon until eventually the hubs put a stop to it by saying...we can't afford for you to work anymore! 😭

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

When I was a SAHM, and before it became a MLM, I sold Avon.  I wasn't one to go door to door, so I just sold it to my friends, at my cost.  

Every month, I was writing a check to Avon until eventually the hubs put a stop to it by saying...we can't afford for you to work anymore😭

OMG, back in the day hubs had the say...Yeah again no..I made the choice to quit..hubs was right in this case, but I made the choice!

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 3

Both those stories sound like my sister in law... the one I've spoken of before that was raised in a cult.

After she married my brother and had 3 kids she started selling Herbalife (I think that was the name of it,, vitamins etc) in the 1980's thinking it would give her a little extra income of her own to spend on whatever she wanted.

After a while whenever I visited their house I saw boxes and boxes AND boxes of inventory and she seemed more and more stressed out about unloading it.... she started out selling to family and friends but after a while that stopped because people didn't want them.

She was handing handfuls of the kids vitamins to her kids and then not watching to see what they did with them... one night my brother said the heat vents were smelling like some kind of fruit cooking every time the heat came on 😂...... he opened one of the vents and looked down with a flashlight.. it was FULL of kids fruit flavored chewable vitamins and other supplements... he checked a couple more and they all had handfuls of chewable vitamins etc that the kids had been throwing down them so they wouldn't have to eat them.

At that point my brother asked her if everything was okay and she burst out in tears and told him NO everything wasn't okay..... she owed a significant amount of money and basically had no sales to pay for any of it.

He went through her receipts and invoices and everything..... figured out what they needed to do to get her out of it and settle the bill..... she was so relieved that he wasn't angry and understood that she simply got in over her head and didn't know how to stop it.

These MLM's are terrible, they pressure people who are already in debt to BUY MORE and they shame you if you can't unload their crap! 😣

Meri should be ashamed of herself encouraging others who don't have her automatic source of sales and fans who buy just because she's a "celebrity" 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I get some people just like LuLaNo. Those that buy because it’s Meri selling make me wonder. She’s not “famous” for anything extraordinary . 

Well, she is on tv and they are not.  It gives them a connection to a "star" of sorts.   I consider myself a viewer, and not a fan,  but I know people who are fans of some reality people.  And probably a few are one time buyers who are just curious about what LuLaNo is.   

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'll see if I can find a good pic of them on the couch together and see how it turns out  👍

The great thing about most of their pics is the crazy facial expressions, Kooties eyeballs, Robins fish gills and jaw, Janelle the bull frog 🐸...  Meri with her puffy gopher face and Christine with her wrinkles & red nose.... It's a smorgasbord! lol

Lol @ “Gopher Face”.  Poker Face lyrics just changed for me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I get some people just like LuLaNo. Those that buy because it’s Meri selling make me wonder. She’s not “famous” for anything extraordinary . 

And certainly not her fashion sense.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Oh my gosh she really needs to lay off the filters.... 

She's brightened herself so much to remove the wrinkles.... Her face is nearly as white as the panda on her shirt.

Who does she think she's fooling?  🙄

• Love 6