Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

From my observations of Mariah over the years, I’ve come to the conclusion that she is slothful. She is someone who pretends to care, who needs to be seen to care but doesn’t do any of the things she talks about. Let’s talk about bees, but not visit a bee rescue. Let’s talk about migrant farm workers, but not visit a vegetable farm or actually experience anything. That’s for everyone else to do.  Even with yoga, it looks like she puts in the bare minimum. She wants things to just “happen” for herself. 

Gardens take work and require constant care. They also require patience and learning from failures. Mariah can’t do that, she needs to move from one cause to the next very quickly! 🙄

This right here sums up very very well...exactly how I see Kody within his faith.

I have said for a long time that I think what we see in Mariah is what Kody would have been if he had the social media platform when he was a young 20 something new convert.

Kody bitches about not having "fellowship" for him to commune with and always wants his friends and family to follow HIM to where ever he decides to go....no matter how often he wants to pick up and move, he wants a constant audience to follow him around so he can be the center of attention (because his huge family just isn't enough for him). He thinks that all he needs is the four wife pack to make him a faithful follower, yet he isn't willing to put the real emotional sweat equity into what it takes to actually make it work. He talks bullshit today about a dream he has, then expects everyone to make it happen for him...then instantly decides there is another dream that he needs fulfilled...lather, rinse, repeat.  Yet every time this happens it disrupts all the wives and especially all the children.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Why go to the effort of using a filter to make you look skinny in one picture, then blow the charade by posting an actual picture of yourself in yoga pants?

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I took another look at the Skinny Looking Picture where she looks like she's 55, and I don't think she was using a filter. It was all about position and camera angles along with wearing dark colors. 

Looking closely at the lower right, you can see that her belly is pooching out under the table. Remember she's a pear shape and the widest part of her (belly/butt/thighs) is hidden by the table.

She has her arms positioned close to her body, you can only see her forearms and not her massive upper arms. 

The scarf makes her look like she has bigger boobs and a smaller waist. 

Coffee mug hides her double chin. 

Lastly the photo was shot straight ahead rather than an angle. 

There might have been a skinny filter applied but mostly it's all of the above. 

You do make good points.  I have to concede defeat on this here. It IS illogical to me why she would alter only certain pictures and not others and to be honest I think she’s too lazy anyway to skinny filter herself and she also doesn’t care enough about how she’s perceived (unlike her mother Meri). She’s also too arrogant and over-confident to be affected by any criticism for her appearance, she just deletes and blocks any opinions she doesn’t like anyway. 

My only explanation would be, I think she’s still figuring out whether she still wants to appeal to the mainstream masses of her peers with filters and somewhat glossed appearance  (which is required as an ‘influencer’ to sell products) or whether she goes further into feminist wokesville, which is a fairly niche market, where pants-being-eaten-by-butt crack cellulite and hairy legs are acceptable and celebrated as viewing material. I’d say it’s a fine balance now she’s treading, by still trying appeal to both markets without alienating followers. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 8

I saw an ad for Nike yoga wear on my Twitter feed...can't find it right  now but tried to search for it...sorry COL not technical...found this one which is a front view close to the one the Princess was doing...see any resemblance??? 🤣

extended-triangle-pose-variation-sporty-

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 6
36 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I saw an ad for Nike yoga wear on my Twitter feed...can't find it right  now but tried to search for it...sorry COL not technical...found this one which is a front view close to the one the Princess was doing...see any resemblance??? 🤣

The pit hair?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9

I would say Mariah is a confident woman.  No way would I have enough confidence to wear a pair of skin tight buttery leggings if I was that size.  With my big hind end sticking out.  Just wouldn't do it.  If I go swimming I have a blousy top and a pair of swim shorts that hide most of the flab.  Or I go to my brothers house to swim in his pool.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

I think it's more a total lack of self awareness and the belief in her own perfect wokeness.

She comes by these traits honestly.  Both parents are arrogant and overbearing, it was an inherited gene from Kody and nurtured by Meri.  The greatest influence during her formative years would have been her mother, who emphasized just what a special snowflake she is.  At 24, and with exposure to real life and an expected awareness of the feelings of other people, she should have learned to stifle it by now. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I would say Mariah is a confident woman.  No way would I have enough confidence to wear a pair of skin tight buttery leggings if I was that size.  With my big hind end sticking out.  Just wouldn't do it.  If I go swimming I have a blousy top and a pair of swim shorts that hide most of the flab.  Or I go to my brothers house to swim in his pool.

With Mariah don’t believe it’s true confidence—it’s feigned. She’s aggressively, in-your-face “over confident”. I suspect if she didn’t have a cushion of sycophants admiring her, she wouldn’t be this way. She’d actually have to get her hands dirty and do some work. 

• Love 15
On 4/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, DakotaJustice said:

She's like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy - going to college for years and years while learning nothing.

Chris Farley was lovable.  And funny.  She isn’t.

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Chris Farley was lovable.  And funny.  She isn’t.

You couldn’t help but like Chris Farley. There was an honest vulnerability about him that made you care. 

Edited to add: Mariah doesn’t have this honest vulnerability. With Mariah, even vulnerability is orchestrated. Her whole life is orchestrated and I think her true colors came out with the temper tantrum over the ESA issue with the airline. Mariah fakes her life until she gets caught faking her life, then has a fit. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, orangesmartie said:

What is the joy of drinking out of Mason jars?

I've always wondered that as well.  They have those ridged lips for the screw rings so I don't find them very user friendly!

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I've always wondered that as well.  They have those ridged lips for the screw rings so I don't find them very user friendly!

We use them a lot for their versatility and practicality. We have screw-on lids/straws and it's easy to go to the fridge, dispense some ice and water and put the lid/straw on. I even use them to make protein shakes and mixes like pancake mix. Scrambled eggs? No problem. Pop 'em in a mason jar with a screw on lid and shake away. 

We've broken so many different types of drinking glasses we just gave up. Mason jars are easy to replace and we don't need to worry that they've discontinued a certain style/design. We don't drink, so there's no reason for such things like wine/champagne glasses (though in that case I get it--in general, no one wants to drink wine from a mason jar). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I just wandered over to her Instagram feed and was reading comments. Only the comments praising her are there.  And there aren’t as many as there used to be. And as usual, she never responds.   She just lets the adulation flow.   Blah. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I just wandered over to her Instagram feed and was reading comments. Only the comments praising her are there.  And there aren’t as many as there used to be. And as usual, she never responds.   She just lets the adulation flow.   Blah. 

She has to choose how to spend her time . . . deleting negative comments or responding to positive comments.  Pretty clear what she's been choosing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Whatever it is she is not concerned about how she looks to others.

It doesn't matter to her because she blocks anybody with negative comments thus showing her followers that she is the All Knowing Muse to be Emulated.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Perhaps she is heeding the negative comments she got while posing in Chicago in similar see-through leggings, giving fans a clear view of her sweaty beaver. This time she turned her butt to the camera instead.

• LOL 7

Fried eggs on top of bread.

I hope you are able today, amid the everyday bustle that blurs our focus, to devote a few moments in contemplation of fried eggs on top of bread.

Fork optional, depending on your belief system. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Remember when Mykelti said that when she turned 18, she'd get piercings and tats "everywhere?"

Mariah's nose rings bug me, too.  The above picture looks to be a womxn in her 40's.  Poor doggy! ☹️  He's probably used to Ms. Stinky Pits by now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Recently, Ysabel posted on Instagram. I didn’t look through them all, there are over 200 comments. Some were by, Janelle, Christine, Michelle, Logan, and Maddie. Big difference from Mariah’s.

Just an observation.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I'll be honest, I still don't get the nose ring thing.  

She seems to be fattening herself up for slaughter.  A rope attached to the nose ring could be used to lead her to the abattoir.  

• LOL 18
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Her dog is like, "please remove my face from your unwashed pit.  Kthxbai."

Literally Lol. He does look so unimpressed to be sandwiched there (as you would). The torture he would have endured in his life, I can’t even imagine. Job for Nancy methinks. 
11AC6C77-EC77-4238-B882-E66D60F9C4CC.thumb.jpeg.ba1d7113d4542846c57d51fa38e27ddd.jpeg

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Remember when Mykelti said that when she turned 18, she'd get piercings and tats "everywhere?"

Mariah's nose rings bug me, too.  The above picture looks to be a womxn in her 40's.  Poor doggy! ☹️  He's probably used to Ms. Stinky Pits by now.

Mariah looks seriously middle-aged. 

• Love 10
On 4/28/2020 at 6:57 AM, laurakaye said:

Her dog is like, "please remove my face from your unwashed pit.  Kthxbai."

Speaking of her pits, I saw this ad on Facebook and well, I’ll just leave it here 😉

E58C3094-8BFC-4BF8-83DF-CECDF0D37C82.jpeg

• LOL 6
30 minutes ago, deirdra said:

If Mariah ever does choose to shave, she probably would choose something woke like "charcoal shave soap" if she can make money off it.

I've never heard of that, but if Snowflake decides it's "woke" enough, we can bet on her promoting it to her sycophantic following.

I'm willing to wager that most everyone that's watched the SW show from the beginning can't stand her.  Make that most everyone that's got sense.  😉

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I've never heard of that, but if Snowflake decides it's "woke" enough, we can bet on her promoting it to her sycophantic following.

Next # to look forward to from Snowflake:  #charcoalshavesoap.

(Seriously, is there such a thing?)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm willing to wager that most everyone that's watched the SW show from the beginning can't stand her.

She was a sanctimonious little witch even as a teen. I remember the show where her half-siblings were punking her and she got all preachy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

She was a sanctimonious little witch even as a teen. I remember the show where her half-siblings were punking her and she got all preachy.

I loved that episode.  Didn't they tell her that Hunter had been out drinking or something like that?  Quite telling, that Janelle's and Christine's kids were the ones to join forces to punk the Princess.  

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

IIRC, it was all Janelle's kids.  Logan, Maddie, and the supposed culprit, Hunter.

I always wondered why Aspyn did not go on that trip.  Did Christine not allow her to or did she not want to go?