Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I just read the ingredients. What a sugar bomb and no protein whatsoever. 

One mango, two cups frozen pineapple which is basically almost a whole pineapple, a bunch of dates, some leaves so it turns green and she can pretend she's being healthy.

I'm sure she used it to wash down her Mom's over-iced cinnamon rolls.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

What, no thumb ring?  But drinking out of a Mason jar, well then, it's all good...

That green monstrosity looks like hell.  Another thingk she has in common with mother Janelle.  They think if it's green, it's healthy, no matter how much sugar or fat is involved.

Ew.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

So I was inspired by someone on Facebook who is re watching earlier seasons.  
My On Demand starts in season 2.  
The first ep, they are in Lehi and all the kids are now going to public schools. 
Except Mariah.  Meri said on camera that Mariah just prefers her private school.  A later shot of Mariah, all calm and smug and sanctimonious coming home from her $$$ private school, confirms this.  
A special snowflake from the start.  The other kids had no choice. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ugly feet.  Mariah's were likened to Fred Flintstone feet awhile back on this very forum.

Meri's are ugly, too.  So it figures that Pudge would follow suit.  I have man-sized feet, but at least they look OK in sandals.  I never go barefoot these days.

Fred Flintstone lolol!...I was just going to say that Meri's feet look like they belong on a neanderthal  😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

So I was inspired by someone on Facebook who is re watching earlier seasons.  
My On Demand starts in season 2.  
The first ep, they are in Lehi and all the kids are now going to public schools. 
Except Mariah.  Meri said on camera that Mariah just prefers her private school.  A later shot of Mariah, all calm and smug and sanctimonious coming home from her $$$ private school, confirms this.  
A special snowflake from the start.  The other kids had no choice. 

To be fair her private school was a co-op run by their church, that all the kids attended before Robyn came to family and they all went public and sent kids to public school (except Mariah who stayed at church school) so not sure if it was particularly spendy, but YES she was definitely so holier-than-thou about it with the ‘I don’t like public school’ spiel! 

I remember Meri did talking head about it also, when they moved to Vegas and her speshial snowflake had to attend public school. Meri was complaining Mariah couldn’t adjust, as she didn’t like the morals and language of the heathen kids there...Snort! And look at her expletive laden posts now 😆 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Fred Flintstone lolol!...I was just going to say that Meri's feet look like they belong on a neanderthal  😁

Eh, I can’t get on anyone for ugly feet. Mine are hideous from a lifetime of running and hiking (and wearing 6 inch heels when I was younger). I’ve broken so many toes some are deformed—and I’m missing toenails on 2 toes. People ask me if I want a pedi and I’m like, that’s a lost cause. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

For a hot second I thought Pudge actually did something for someone else, mowing the yard and then being frugal, made a smoothie. But no, she mixes up a drink where the combined ingredients cost could feed a family of four for 2 days. I hope she gets backlash, as she continues on her vacation of wokeness, while many families are struggling to keep afloat. Where is the volunteer work at the local food pantry filling boxes for needy families ? I wouldn't touch anything made by her, I saw that cooking demo where she touched her face and hair a few times and handled food. She needs a serious wokeness bitchslap.  

#sisterhoodofthetravelinghairyarmpits

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I seriously doubt that the Parowan Market carries all of these ingredients.  So did Pudge and Sludge do a curbside pickup at the Walmart in Cedar City?

I find it appalling that semi-famous (in their own minds) people post recipes with ingredients that most people would consider exotic in a time when so many are in dire need.  It's like a "let them eat cake" attitude. 

So many of us feel like "we're all in this together."  Until we read crap like this post from Snowflake McBrown.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I seriously doubt that the Parowan Market carries all of these ingredients.  So did Pudge and Sludge do a curbside pickup at the Walmart in Cedar City?

I find it appalling that semi-famous (in their own minds) people post recipes with ingredients that most people would consider exotic in a time when so many are in dire need.  It's like a "let them eat cake" attitude. 

So many of us feel like "we're all in this together."  Until we read crap like this post from Snowflake McBrown.

Not to mention she “perfected it” on her first try.  That’s kind of an oxymoron.   Perfecting something means, to me, making it many times to find just the right one.  
Should have said it was perfect.   
Normally it wouldn’t bug me, but she is so sanctimonious and “smart”.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

For a hot second I thought Pudge actually did something for someone else, mowing the yard and then being frugal, made a smoothie. But no, she mixes up a drink where the combined ingredients cost could feed a family of four for 2 days. I hope she gets backlash, as she continues on her vacation of wokeness, while many families are struggling to keep afloat. Where is the volunteer work at the local food pantry filling boxes for needy families ? I wouldn't touch anything made by her, I saw that cooking demo where she touched her face and hair a few times and handled food. She needs a serious wokeness bitchslap.  

#sisterhoodofthetravelinghairyarmpits

MFM, I'm LOL'ing at your perfect hashtag!

Bitchslap, YES!  Pudge is a thoroughly shitty person, from top to bottom, inside & out.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

But no, she mixes up a drink where the combined ingredients cost could feed a family of four for 2 days. I hope she gets backlash, as she continues on her vacation of wokeness, while many families are struggling to keep afloat. 

5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

You two are spot on! She’s completely tone-deaf to what other people are experiencing at present and her contribution to it, by ignoring rules that apply to all for the greater good of society. It’s a repeat of the entitled ESA dog on a plane situation and sitting in the cul de sac crying over the house at Christmas, all over again for me.

The sanctimonious and arrogant way she comes off, swanning around with her pretentious pricey food, throwing out a - ‘hey everybody! you better all appreciate the people that picked my mangos for me!’ post on social media - Ahhhh she really grates me at this time!  She’s just not my kind of human anyway, but I dislike her with the power of a thousand suns right now. 

• Love 20

I don't eat Ramen noodles, but is it supposed to be so watery? To me it is particularly unappealing looking. I also don't follow anyone on any kind of Social Media,  so I don't have a lot of experience or exposure with what people post. However,  what I see on here that Mariah posts, does not need posting. Picture after picture of coffee!  Why? Unappealing food! Extremely unattractive pictures of herself! Pretentious posts! None of these paint her in a favorable or flattering light in my opinion.  I just don't get it. But again I am a COL and probably out of touch.

Edited by Liddy52
Spelling error
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

I don't eat Ramen noodles, but is it supposed to be so watery? To me it is particularly unappealing looking. 

4 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Mine is definitely not that clear.

Thank goodness I thought it was just me! I have never seen them prepared that way (like soup) without draining the water from them. Surely that would be flavorless and yucky?  

4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So is this some shade from Pudge ?  Just because Sludge doesnt whip up 4 aigs and leftover potatoes and slap it on a plate that looks like crap or masterfully creates a summer smoothie on first try ? I really hope Audrey finds someone else and dumps this sorry ass bitch on the side of the road in Parawan

Yeeesss! Ughhh again what does Audrey see her in her? If Mr Sofa sloth had the audacity to shame anything I presented to him on a plate (no matter how unimpressive), on his social media like that, I’d kick his ass right outside and dump the food straight on his head.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Thank goodness I thought it was just me! I have never seen them prepared that way (like soup) without draining the water from them. Surely that would be flavorless and yucky?  

Yeeesss! Ughhh again what does Audrey see her in her? If Mr Sofa sloth had the audacity to shame anything I presented to him on a plate (no matter how unimpressive), on his social media like that, I’d kick his ass right outside and dump the food straight on his head.  

Lol, @Sofa Sloth, you always make me laugh my ass off. Thank you!

• Love 5

Poor Snowflake, having a bad semester.  Boo hoo.  She'll never know or acknowledge how fucking utterly, and shamefully clueless she sounds with these posts.  Never mind how awful her photos look (but who could help noticing?) 

🤮

• Love 14

I find it interesting her semester “hasn’t exactly been enjoyable.” People love grad school because you get to deep dive into a subject that interests you. I am in school for a specialized degree. I had a professor I didn’t like, some parts of one class weren’t all that interesting, and switching to online has been challenging, but I am still loving my program and learning more. It sounds like she doesn’t even like the program. I wonder why.

Edited by Marshmallow Mollie
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I wonder why.

Because it's not All About Me.  If (and that's a big if) she is truly working on an advanced degree in social work, she has to concentrate on other people which takes away from her self-love time.  So annoying to have to listen to the petty problems of the unwashed masses.

• Love 14
19 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

How can someone so young (and a Bali-trained yoga instructor supposedly mindful and healthy-eating) appear so old and fat? 

Also, Mariah only ever shows herself doing very basic poses and they always appear awkward. It’s as if she only does yoga for photo ops. Yet somehow, she so “inspirational”.  🙄 🤑

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I find it interesting her semester “hasn’t exactly been enjoyable.” People love grad school because you get to deep dive into a subject that interests you. I am in school for a specialized degree. I had a professor I didn’t like, some parts of one class weren’t all that interesting, and switching to online has been challenging, but I am still loving my program and learning more. It sounds like she doesn’t even like the program. I wonder why.

7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Because it's not All About Me.  If (and that's a big if) she is truly working on an advanced degree in social work, she has to concentrate on other people which takes away from her self-love time.  So annoying to have to listen to the petty problems of the unwashed masses.

Yep what Kohola said, plus I’m sure she thinks she already knows it all. What can her professors or the material possibly teach her, when she’s so confident she knows everything and her perspective is always right? 

• Love 9

Now that I think of it, how fortunate it is that if SludgePudge stay together and have a baby, that it will have Sludge as a bio mom, since she'll be elected to be the pregnant one.  

The baby will have a better chance of not being a complete narcissistic #knowitall asshole.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Now that I think of it, how fortunate it is that if SludgePudge stay together and have a baby, that it will have Sludge as a bio mom, since she'll be elected to be the pregnant one.  

The baby will have a better chance of not being a complete narcissistic #knowitall asshole.

Very true! Hopefully they use Audge’s eggs to create the embryo as well as her uterus and then the Meri/Kody horror combination of genetic material will never be passed on. 🙊

• Love 12
On 4/21/2020 at 9:18 AM, smarty2020 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Mine is definitely not that clear.

Maybe Audge forgot to empty the little packet of flavour into the ramen water.

Pudge should be thankful that she didn't have to deal with socially disadvantaged clients in her intership this term.  She just had to read and write.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

8178F2D3-8146-4575-A0D1-C5D4DD307F01.jpeg

So she wants to spend earth day sat on her pudgy ass consuming copious amounts of the world’s precious resources of oxygen and water (both which are wasted on her). I don’t see the point of this post at all in terms of ‘earth day’. It would be a day better spent, if she actually opened the book and realised that the word  ‘I’ should be capitalised, as should the start of a sentence. Idiot. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

How can someone so young (and a Bali-trained yoga instructor supposedly mindful and healthy-eating) appear so old and fat? 

Also, Mariah only ever shows herself doing very basic poses and they always appear awkward. It’s as if she only does yoga for photo ops. Yet somehow, she so “inspirational”.  🙄 🤑

And yet she posted that super skinny-filtered pic in the coffee shop.  All her fan girls posted that she looked amazing and skinny.  
You know, if she took a stand for curvy girls, it would be well received.  But not her, she sees herself skinny like in that coffee shop pic. 

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

You mean reading a book and drinking a LaCroix but not actually doing anything to help the planet? Even with the quarantine there's still stuff to do! Plant a vegetable garden or something. 

From my observations of Mariah over the years, I’ve come to the conclusion that she is slothful. She is someone who pretends to care, who needs to be seen to care but doesn’t do any of the things she talks about. Let’s talk about bees, but not visit a bee rescue. Let’s talk about migrant farm workers, but not visit a vegetable farm or actually experience anything. That’s for everyone else to do.  Even with yoga, it looks like she puts in the bare minimum. She wants things to just “happen” for herself. 

Gardens take work and require constant care. They also require patience and learning from failures. Mariah can’t do that, she needs to move from one cause to the next very quickly! 🙄

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 15
26 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

They also require patience and learning from failures.

And we all know that Princess Snowflake NEVER fails.  She is the modern day Prophetess of Knowledge and we must bow to her teachings.

Hmmm, sounds a lot like her God Speaks to Me daddy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Why go to the effort of using a filter to make you look skinny in one picture, then blow the charade by posting an actual picture of yourself in yoga pants?

I took another look at the Skinny Looking Picture where she looks like she's 55, and I don't think she was using a filter. It was all about position and camera angles along with wearing dark colors. 

Looking closely at the lower right, you can see that her belly is pooching out under the table. Remember she's a pear shape and the widest part of her (belly/butt/thighs) is hidden by the table.

She has her arms positioned close to her body, you can only see her forearms and not her massive upper arms. 

The scarf makes her look like she has bigger boobs and a smaller waist. 

Coffee mug hides her double chin. 

Lastly the photo was shot straight ahead rather than an angle. 

There might have been a skinny filter applied but mostly it's all of the above. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4