Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Interesting to see how many comments on her post from those surprised she was in Utah now. A shelter in place warning obviously doesn’t apply to the woke, who are free to pass through as many states as they desire during a pandemic, as long as they put out a few social media posts championing migrant workers, it’s all good! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

Is that last picture photoshopped or something? Why is her butt that shape?

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She is not only very preachy, she is also very lumpy.

It looks like she’s storing all the crops the undocumented workers picked, in her underwear. I think that’s nice. One of the many ways she gives back to world. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

If she's worried about undocumented workers being underpaid, why is she making them work 3X harder to be underpaid 3X more so that she can gourmandize?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

Somehow I missed something, how do we know she is in Parowan?  I didn't see anything that said that in the photos. I'm sure she will go where ever she wants, as she is so woke she can't get any virus...never mind those she infects along the way...

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Somehow I missed something, how do we know she is in Parowan?  I didn't see anything that said that in the photos. I'm sure she will go where ever she wants, as she is so woke she can't get any virus...never mind those she infects along the way...

You can see Lizzie’s yellow siding and white fence.... at least that's how I recognized it. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

You can see Lizzie’s yellow siding and white fence.... at least that's how I recognized it. 

Ah yes....this princess has no care for anyone other than herself...may the shelter fall on her head!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I've been reading I Will Teach You to Be Rich (it's actually very entertaining IMO, enjoyed the author's videos) and the introduction reminded me of Miss Priss for some reason: 

If you listened to all the internet influencers telling you the things you “need” to do every morning, here’s what your day would look like:

• 4:00 a.m. wake up
  • 4:01 a.m. meditate
  • 5:00 a.m. drink 37 gallons of water
  • 5:33 a.m. gratitude journal
  • 10:45 a.m. eat (keto only)
  • 11:00 a.m. track every penny of spending from the last 16 years
  • 11:01 a.m. die

🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

FB3A5D43-A94A-4FF9-8469-4881F59D1E97.jpeg

9CC129D0-73C0-4D5E-92E0-4BCF0A8D0D3D.jpeg

Shut up, Mariah.  

You’re as fake as they come. Talking about this or that “cause” as you travel your ass across the country, despite the recommendation that people should not travel.  You don’t care about shit, you just want people thinking you do.  It’s only ever about YOU. 

So. Fake. 

• Love 22

I would give up all my remaining 24 rolls of toilet paper if @Sofa Sloth photo would actually happen.  I can't stand Pudge. Shelter in place but not for her, she travels across the miles to crash at her mom's house, whom she doesnt even have a good relationship with because she cant be cooped up in her shitty apartment in Chicago. Now we see her at the B&B just living her dream and probably eating all the cinnamon buns. She is acting like its a vacation of wokeness. She spews her self righteousness but doesn't do a damn thing to help anyone else. She disgusts me.    

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She disgusts me.    

If we weren't supposed to stay six feet apart, I'd have you come over here and sit on the couch next to me.

Let's make a date for when we can leave our houses!!!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would give up all my remaining 24 rolls of toilet paper if @Sofa Sloth photo would actually happen.  I can't stand Pudge. Shelter in place but not for her, she travels across the miles to crash at her mom's house, whom she doesnt even have a good relationship with because she cant be cooped up in her shitty apartment in Chicago. Now we see her at the B&B just living her dream and probably eating all the cinnamon buns. She is acting like its a vacation of wokeness. She spews her self righteousness but doesn't do a damn thing to help anyone else. She disgusts me.    

So much this!

Two narcissistic parents spawned a huge selfish turd.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She disgusts me.    

There is only one human being on earth that I hate more than her and I've never met either of them. They are so completely without redeeming features, so narcissistic, so full of shit, so fond of pontificating about things they know nothing about, so inconsiderate of any other living creature that I want them both gone.  If not from the face of the earth but from all forms of SM for all time.

They both make my blood absolutely boil and both absolutely disgust me.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

100% this.  This pandemic is a mild inconvenience to her life - at most it’s storm, which despite being unsettling will pass and she’ll be entertained In the meantime, but some people are facing a goddamn hurricane right now of uncertainty! essential workers risking their health on frontlines, job losses, mortgage defaults, no food, sickness, deaths alone without funerals...all of which her insensitive, arrogant, woke ass has no concept of, as she has failed to follow the most basic instruction of staying home and not interacting with others. 

Rest assured @Mahamid Frauded Me if I did ever see her in person, I’ll be ready to blast her straight in her tone-deaf, smug doughy mouth, with my COL extendable hose attachment. Here’s a bonus fantasy drenching for you - please send toilet rolls to Australia 😆 

94B767E8-CD47-47B1-AA6F-6C9079C5E442.jpeg.71b6272155c5d7feef560984b86856f2.jpeg

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have read that Meri went to Parowan to bring her mother to Flagstaff for the duration of the pandemic and it seems that Mariah and Audge have taken up residence at Meri's ancestral home. 

I have also read that Lizzie's would remain open to accommodate essential travelers.  This would include truckers.  I can only imagine a big, burly trucker settling in for the night after a hard day on the road, surrounded by the fusty frills and flounces in one of those rooms.  In the morning, ready to get back on the road, he could tuck into one of Mariah's ahhhmazing breakfasts of frazzled eggs and avocado toast.  He would ask for it togo when he realizes that with the brekkie, comes a side dish of Mariah's philosophy of life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Is Aubrey actually with Mariah right now?  She seems conspicuous by her absence.  I just assumed it was Meri taking photos of Mariah.  Otherwise I think there'd be selfies of both of them doing that squinty look they're both inordinately fond of.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is Aubrey actually with Mariah right now?  She seems conspicuous by her absence.  I just assumed it was Meri taking photos of Mariah.  Otherwise I think there'd be selfies of both of them doing that squinty look they're both inordinately fond of.

Koda, Audrey's dog seems to be with Mariah in Parowan and Mariah did mention that both of them were on full salary for the duration of the stay at home directive, so it's probably safe to assume it's Audge taking the squinty eye photos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Koda, Audrey's dog seems to be with Mariah in Parowan and Mariah did mention that both of them were on full salary for the duration of the stay at home directive, so it's probably safe to assume it's Audge taking the squinty eye photos.

Audge probably has slighty more sense of awareness, then to out herself publicly as a traveller of many states during a pandemic where you are required to shelter in place. I’ve been wondering if she’s with Mariah too or elected to go home to her family instead or stay in Chicago (as she should have).

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

She just pretends to have empathy.  Just goes to show that empathy or the lack thereof might possibly be genetic since her parents have none except for themselves.

She's gonna make one hell of a social worker, isn't she?

Is Narcissistic personality disorder genetic? Probably then.  I personally think she’s an asshole from a combination of nature and nurture, she had no chance. 

52 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I have read that Meri went to Parowan to bring her mother to Flagstaff for the duration of the pandemic and it seems that Mariah and Audge have taken up residence at Meri's ancestral home. 

I have also read that Lizzie's would remain open to accommodate essential travelers.  This would include truckers.  I can only imagine a big, burly trucker settling in for the night after a hard day on the road, surrounded by the fusty frills and flounces in one of those rooms.  In the morning, ready to get back on the road, he could tuck into one of Mariah's ahhhmazing breakfasts of frazzled eggs and avocado toast.  He would ask for it togo when he realizes that with the brekkie, comes a side dish of Mariah's philosophy of life.

Wow can you imagine that selfish twit taking care of others? She already out right said ‘it’s not my dream, whatever’ at the Lizzie’s grand opening. I can not see her operating this place, even for the odd essential truckie victim who has the misfortune to drop in. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Actually, from this post it seems to me they were going to be paid for whatever schedule was already made up at that point.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

that was back in March when this first started though.  I think Mariah was working retail, Lululemon maybe - so she's probably collecting unemployment.  

Yeah, Parowan might not be her cuppa joe but I'm sure she's JUST FINE with milking her mom for everything she possibly can.  I notice she didn't "tag" Lizzies but maybe she has SOME shame about flaunting the Shelter in Place requirement.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Interesting to see how many comments on her post from those surprised she was in Utah now. A shelter in place warning obviously doesn’t apply to the woke, who are free to pass through as many states as they desire during a pandemic, as long as they put out a few social media posts championing migrant workers, it’s all good! 

I see a lot of the comments are missing, she must have deleted them.  What a surprise!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

God!  she tags everything hoping for some pennies.  Who would want her representing their product?

Also, what's that on her lip?

The blossom on her lip may be the result of her using the black dressing table guest towels at the BnB.  HaHa...who knows what evil lurks 🤢

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, sheshark said:

Is this smugass bitch dining out at a restaurant?  

Not sure she could be unless she picked up take out and is eating outside. Aren't all restaurants closed to sit down business? Just take out and delivery? 

The picture is reversed...look at the writing on the can. Weird, but what else is new with Miss Woke??

• Love 4

How many times can she use the word privilege? talk about rubbing it people's faces. And I don't know of any retail jobs that are paying people endlessly. It must have been thru the end of March.  

She lectures on sheltering and distancing when she is doing the exact opposite. What an idiot. 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C74AA349-310A-4666-ACC0-DA2DDC5256BB.jpeg

Ugh who else doesn’t just love an tone-deaf wannabe influencer in this Covid-19 climate? I've been wondering to myself, what I should wear and drink to appear woke, whilst traipsing about the country during a deadly outbreak of a disease? Such a priority! 😅

Phew! thankfully Mariah is here in the bustling main street metropolis of Parowan to save the day, getting her tits out in her overpriced lululemon top (that she brought with staff discount), with her super, duper, tiny, delicate joolry (because the more non-existent the necklace appears - the woker, duh), drinking her ‘essential’ woke canned water she made a ’speshial necessary’ trip to the Parowan local store for...Crisis averted! I’m off to go grab these tagged items immediately.  🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

89FEC146-9A36-424D-B31D-5C6A5CCA434D.jpeg.c4f15820f959224a58c9c1d9bc44fcd7.jpegI think we can safely assume Audge is at the B&B with Mariah. Aside from the obvious, - dog Koda being in both her and Mariah’s recent shots - I’d recognise the other side of that lacy net curtained front door anywhere as one of Meri’s fave backdrops 😉👇🏼
7FCBD8A6-9CFC-48C5-B6BD-98AA77425C98.jpeg.4b46b69a796a016e9ffee7bc4ce5c824.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C74AA349-310A-4666-ACC0-DA2DDC5256BB.jpeg

Why does she have to tout everything she touches?  I’ve been drinking La Croix forever (and now she’s ruined it for me).

La Croix is doing just fine without you, Mariah. They don’t need your pompous ass trying to help. In fact, stop. You may be having the opposite effect. 

AND STOP TRAVELING you stupid, selfish asshole! 

• Love 15
57 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Crisis averted! I’m off to go grab these tagged items immediately.  🙄

After you do that, please write a check to your local agricultural workers - you know, the people who work the vegan hot dog harvest and grind the caramel macchiato beans - and if you could also save the bees that would be great. Oh, and make sure that white women don't vote for a certain person and that ALL women cease and desist wearing bras. Thus the world shall be saved. The Word of Mariah.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

89FEC146-9A36-424D-B31D-5C6A5CCA434D.jpeg.c4f15820f959224a58c9c1d9bc44fcd7.jpegI think we can safely assume Audge is at the B&B with Mariah. Aside from the obvious, - dog Koda being in both her and Mariah’s recent shots - I’d recognise the other side of that lacy net curtained front door anywhere as one of Meri’s fave backdrops 😉👇🏼
7FCBD8A6-9CFC-48C5-B6BD-98AA77425C98.jpeg.4b46b69a796a016e9ffee7bc4ce5c824.jpeg

Completely off topic here.  I've noticed that Meri, Christine and Robyn have the most weird looking feet.  Janelle's look average.  But the rest just look misshapen.  Not that mine are anything to look at.

• Love 8

Ugly feet.  Mariah's were likened to Fred Flintstone feet awhile back on this very forum.

Meri's are ugly, too.  So it figures that Pudge would follow suit.  I have man-sized feet, but at least they look OK in sandals.  I never go barefoot these days.

• Love 4

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Sludge aka Audrey can do better.  

Now I'm wondering if Sludge watched her future wife on TV before they met.  I don't believe I've ever heard one way or the other.  Just one of the questions for the Tell-Nothing that would never be asked, and apparently won't be.  Will Kootie be able to persuade TLC into funding yet another weddingk?  We'll see.

• Love 10