Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B0547463-1385-484E-8F89-D3EADACCCFBE.jpeg

431AEA9D-AC05-455B-82C2-B1ECAAA97877.jpeg

ME ME ME. She’s going to be like this the rest of her life and will only have “friends” who agree with her and worship her.

I read the reddit description of her in HS—Hypocritical, judgy, crybaby asshole. The only way she’ll ever get a dose of reality is when this show goes away and people forget about it—and her.

I’M MARIAH BROWN!  “Sorry, who are you again and why are you important?” 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

ME ME ME. She’s going to be like this the rest of her life and will only have “friends” who agree with her and worship her.

I read the reddit description of her in HS—Hypocritical, judgy, crybaby asshole. The only way she’ll ever get a dose of reality is when this show goes away and people forget about it—and her.

I’M MARIAH BROWN!  “Sorry, who are you again and why are you important?” 

I would be tempted to reply " How nice for you." I say tempted because my mother raised me to be polite.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You’re spot on with the friends thing. Only worshippers of messiah Mariah need apply. Personally I like friends who challenge me, who think differently who I can learn from and debate ideas with.  I think this is almost what annoys me most about her (and it’s a long list) but she is so judgemental and sanctimonious and refuses to hear any criticism even the most minor questioning, without deleting and blocking. Friends must only share her opinion and viewpoint and worship her word as law. 

Someone made a comment on the hairy legs post, innocently asking ‘why is it you don’t shave?’ The leg humpers called her out as rude, before she clarified no, she was not being rude, just genuinely curious as to why (as it’s obviously against social norms for 20- somethings to post hairy-legged pictures) before Mariah just deleted her comment. To me that is the worst kind of person; one who preaches a different viewpoint from mainstream society,  but who is unwilling and too stand-offish to explain their different view. She could have let that comment stand and explained her feminist stance while educating people on her decision, instead, since she can’t take the slightest bit of questioning she views as negative, she arrogantly deletes it.  Just a spoilt baby, playing social justice warrior dress-up for attention. All show, no substance. 

Yes, this! I’d have actual respect and understanding for her if she actually used these opportunities to explain her reasoning  instead, blocking and tantrums. 

I keep thinking back to the BS Mariah posted about Bali and remember thinking, “This girl is a poser.” She’s going to be home from Bali for 6 months and forget everything she *should* have absorbed there. I could see Mariah went there to bolster her image versus nourish her soul—she never had any intentions of working on herself.  She took an actual religion and has made a mockery of it; only took away what would benefit *her*. 

As usual, everything’s 1., someone else’s fault and 2., she’s “entitled” (like traveling during a pandemic). I don’t use this word too often as it ruins the power of it, but Mariah is a bitch. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Her sexuality has nothing to do with her perceived struggles and I wish she'd stop pretending that it does.

"Perceived struggles" being the key phrase.  At what exactly is she struggling?  She brags about enlightens her followers reciting a long list of her privileges so what precisely is the problem? 

I want to hear details about the awful discrimination she hints at.  Must be the same kind of persecution that the parents keep referring to - which is also non-existent.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She must be at Janelle’s. 

That cup would be a candidate for a pencil/scissor holder in my house.  I have two mugs each which have a chip like that (and a broken handle for one of them) but I bought them in Yosemite so I use them in the home office and bathroom to hold pencils, makeup brushes, scissors etc.  
I'm proud to say that my FiestaWare has NEVER chipped.  If it breaks, it's definitely broken, but no chips ever in the 30+ years I've been collecting the pieces.  

• Love 9

We know Janelle's cups & dishes are all chipped.  Is Fleetwood Gabe's puppy? Why is Mariah continuing to avoid shelter in place orders? 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Why is Mariah continuing to avoid shelter in place orders?

Rules don't apply to the Woke Ones.  Rules are a considered persecution to Princess Snowflake and the Merry Band of Polygamist Professional Victims.

• Love 7

So she has a duvet on her bed but no duvet cover?

She's probably sweaty and gross as usual... Poor dog with his sense of smell, living with the Queen of Stink! 👃 

Her hand almost looks like a lobster claw...Her skin looks soooooo red and dried out..... Get some moisturizer.  

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

1746 likes now.  Geez.  

She has over 126k followers so that's actually a miniscule percentage. Compare the number of her "likes" to the average likes received by Christine, Maddie, or even Mykelti. She's not exactly universally adored.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She has over 126k followers so that's actually a miniscule percentage. Compare the number of her "likes" to the average likes received by Christine, Maddie, or even Mykelti. She's not exactly universally adored.

Most of those "likes" probably reflect the fact that people are relieved that she's finally staying home . . . where ALL of us non-critical workers should be.

• Love 7

All I have is thank you to the posters who post Mariah's maunderings so I never have to go to her instagram.  It's past time for her to go away.  I dread it if they film her wedding for the show (if they actually do get married).

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Doesn't she ever wear clothes anymore?  Just that black (too small) sport bra and black (too tight) yoga pants with an occasional cover.  Great advertising for Sludge's LLR business and the store that Pudge ostensibly works for.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

All I have is thank you to the posters who post Mariah's maunderings so I never have to go to her instagram.  It's past time for her to go away.  I dread it if they film her wedding for the show (if they actually do get married).

She’s like a car crash to me. Horrific but you can’t help but peek anyway. I like following her because I like the unknown - will I laugh my head off today? be enraged? recoil in horror and bleach my eyeballs? You just never know! It keeps you alive. 

• LOL 15

I think most of the Brown kids look so much alike, like full-blooded siblings.  Is that because of Kody's strong genes?  Or because of some LDS/Utah small gene pool thing going on?  I think Mariah looks a lot like Truely in the 2 grooming (???!!!) pics above.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Is she ever seen doing real volunteer work?

Oh, hell, no.  The most she's ever done is post something on SM and then completely forget about it forever.

If she had ever done one single selfless thing she would have posted the crap out of it so as to garner homage from her sycophantic worshipers.  Life is all about Princess Snowflake.  The rest us, the peons, are on our own.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I think most of the Brown kids look so much alike, like full-blooded siblings.  Is that because of Kody's strong genes?  Or because of some LDS/Utah small gene pool thing going on?  I think Mariah looks a lot like Truely in the 2 grooming (???!!!) pics above.

Truely does resemble Mariah a lot, it’s the identical ‘bum’ cleft chins, pudding face and Kody beady eyes that do it. 

I also think the Brown genes are strong. 
Janelle’s kids are dominated a lot more by her froggy genes (particularly Hunter, Maddie, Garrison and Savannah) but the rest of them could easily be from the same mom you’d never know. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is she EVER really happy??

No, I don’t think so. 

Some people, no matter where they go or what they do, are inherently and perpetually unhappy. They will find something to be sour about (and manifest ways to put themselves on undeserving pedestals).  

Mariah seems more concerned with how she comes across versus what she does in life. She amplifies herself and hopes all the noise will drown out the fact that she’s fake AF (and when she gets bad attention, she buries it and hopes people forget). 

Wonder where she got that from? 😉

• Love 15
20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

That's a silver lining . . . she's never taking that wrap off again.  

And when she finally does, it will probably grow legs, run like hell, and throw itself into the washing machine.

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, Kbo said:

FAREWELL, CRUEL WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD

But not before laying itself unfolded and dishevelled on Nancy’s couch, with the 185 page file open, to reveal all it’s traumatic experiences.

2307B3A5-B07D-4104-8AD9-262E8ABB76BD.jpeg.a2a1bcd7d523ba1dffa64518b94ec9d5.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Cardy Therapy pic
  • LOL 19

Oh my goodness, this opens up a whole world of therapy for inanimate objects....which do you think would benefit most from Nancy's pseudo-therapy sessions?  Janelle's La-Z-Boy?  Meri's wet bar?  Kody's diffuser?  Mariah's X-small yoga leggings?  The possibilities here........

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Oh my goodness, this opens up a whole world of therapy for inanimate objects....which do you think would benefit most from Nancy's pseudo-therapy sessions?  Janelle's La-Z-Boy?  Meri's wet bar?  Kody's diffuser?  Mariah's X-small yoga leggings?  The possibilities here........

I want to hear from Kody's 15 pillows !!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You’re in luck! I found some rare footage of some of the pillows who made it out of the U-Haul alive. 

Robyn’s house Kody pillow -

6FD0B0AF-26FA-4247-8321-D051F64DC67C.jpeg.7d8573c9c836d17373462d1ecd62b1a5.jpeg

Christine’s house Kody pillow - CECEB0AC-8E32-4E0C-B9EC-9E6A4BCEAE80.jpeg.8d065f3c4969e8568ea7aa50caa74934.jpeg

Janelle’s house Kody pillow - 

C5A6964B-4050-4416-88A6-AD2B7240340B.jpeg.d0fb9619d1b5b52e5a389c3e243c9d76.jpeg 

Meri’s house Kody pillow - 

969A8803-63E3-4A52-AC08-805C5C5E3D92.jpeg.50b191180a83583cf941a4d256e2726a.jpeg

You are a genius.  You know that, right?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Just the thought of Kootie's greasy mop on an innocent pillow is gross.  Well, since the one at Robyn's gets used, I hope it reeks to high heaven before her Royal Jawness cons one of her kids into washing it.

I also fill very sorry for Mariah's pillow, with her unwashed head on the poor thingk.  Why do I think Audge is the only one that washes anythingk at their place?

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You’re in luck! I found some rare footage of some of the pillows who made it out of the U-Haul alive. 

Robyn’s house Kody pillow -

6FD0B0AF-26FA-4247-8321-D051F64DC67C.jpeg.7d8573c9c836d17373462d1ecd62b1a5.jpeg

Christine’s house Kody pillow - CECEB0AC-8E32-4E0C-B9EC-9E6A4BCEAE80.jpeg.8d065f3c4969e8568ea7aa50caa74934.jpeg

Janelle’s house Kody pillow - 

C5A6964B-4050-4416-88A6-AD2B7240340B.jpeg.d0fb9619d1b5b52e5a389c3e243c9d76.jpeg 

Meri’s house Kody pillow - 

969A8803-63E3-4A52-AC08-805C5C5E3D92.jpeg.50b191180a83583cf941a4d256e2726a.jpeg

Oh my gosh!!  Thank you for that!! I'll be laughing about this for days !! 😂

• Love 6