Type keyword(s) to search

Game Of Thrones In The Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

They'd better wait until after filming to have the wedding, I don't want this shit pushed back anymore.

I mean, congrats to the happy couple.

No no, you had your priorities right.

I can't believe the world press is falling for Nikolaj's, "They're not even going to give us a script." nonsense. He's got to be laughing his ass off.

• Love 2
On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:46 PM, AimingforYoko said:

No no, you had your priorities right.

I can't believe the world press is falling for Nikolaj's, "They're not even going to give us a script." nonsense. He's got to be laughing his ass off.

I wasn't surprised to see so many lazy repetitions of the quote in brazenly click-baity articles, but it was worrying to see that some people reading those articles lapped it up without realising it was entirely ridiculous and he's an actor who is under constant pressure to do interviews with people who are desperate for spoilers in a show where they can't afford to give the slightest hints.  Of course they are going to say something daft just to have something to say and to keep themselves entertained. 

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised if Kit was being tongue in cheek about shutting down production for his wedding.  If there's any truth, it'll be that he rang the scheduling people to get a heads-up on when he'll have filming breaks, and possibly to arrange things sympathetically (avoiding scenes where a black-eye is a possibility).  As far as I can tell, they get weekends off, so if he really does want to get married before all filming finishes, then it shouldn't be that hard for other cast and crew to attend a Saturday wedding in the UK.

(edited)

All the happiness in the world to the bride and groom.

Maisie looks adorable, and I covet her shoes. Love Emilia's outfit, too (I want her coaaaat! Not to go with Maisie's shoes, LOL) I don't know if it makes sense but somehow, it perfectly fits how she comes off in interview.

And Mr. Stylish McDapperson is there, too.

liamcunnighamwedding.jpg

Edited by Happy Harpy
(edited)

Oh my God they had a Game of Thrones wedding and nobody died!

Kidding! The bride looks lovely and so do the guests. Are Maisie and Sophie color coordinated? Cute! And oooh, @Happy Harpy I'll fight you for Emilia's coat.

Edited by Minneapple
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, enoughcats said:

7 minutes ago, Myriad said:

I must be the only stoopid person on earth not to see Emilia's coat, or simply Emilia, for that matter.  Where is it at?

You have above a link with pictures of about everyone (Edd!!!) that was posted on another thread.

36 minutes ago, Minneapple said:

Oh my God they had a Game of Thrones wedding and nobody died!

Kidding! The bride looks lovely and so do the guests. Are Maisie and Sophie color coordinated? Cute! And oooh, @Happy Harpy I'll fight you for Emilia's coat.

I think I'll take two coats. ;)

As soon as I saw him, I said out loud, why is the Mountain in this Bud Light commercial...since I'm the only one who watches the show, the rest of my family didn't get the reference.  Then he crushed the Bud Knight's head, and I got really excited.  

7 hours ago, DarkRaichu said:

Best Superbowl commercial. Hands down

It was a good one but, (IMO) THE Best was the NFL 100th Commercial which is just fantastic for Sports/Football fans

I did absolutely love that they turned a GoT inspired Bud Light Commercial Series into an actual GoT Advertisement. Very clever.

HBO Confirms Debut Dates and Estimated Running Times for Final Six Episodes of "Game of Thrones"

Season 8, episode 1

Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 14 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 0:54

Season 8, episode 2

Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 21 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 0:58

Season 8, episode 3

Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 28 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 1:22

Season 8, episode 4

Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 5 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 1:18

Season 8, episode 5

Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 12 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 1:20

Season 8, episode 6

Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 19 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)

Estimated running time: 1:20

10 hours ago, hendersonrocks said:

A remarkable essay by Emilia Clarke about the medical crises she faced at the end of season one and beyond. Wow.

I know! Read it in my online subscription this a.m. and was shocked. Amazing how she managed to keep this out of the press, soldier on, AND develop a charity to help others. Go, Emilia (Isobel Euphemia Rose)!

Edited by spaceghostess
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Minneapple said:

Urban Decay revealed its Game of Thrones makeup collaboration

Not gonna lie, I kinda want the Dracarys lip stain. Also the sword eyeshadow brushes are super cute. And the palettes are gorgeous but the last thing I need is another palette.

I want the brushes so badly, especially the Needle one, but the last thing I need is another brush 😅 (and palette, and lipstick and everything else. I'll probably end up buying half the collection though...)

(edited)

Sophie covers Harper's Bazaar

There are no spoilers in this so I'm posting it here instead of the spoilers thread. Beautiful photos of Sophie -- with her height and cheekbones, supermodel would not have been out of the question for her. I guess she did all right, though.

And this is super cool: The water fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas have a Game of Thrones theme!

Edited by Minneapple
  • Love 1