Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Maddie was asked on instagram if she was moving to Flagstaff and she said no.  Maybe that is why they aren't selling the other houses in the cul-de-sac?  Maybe they plan to let the younger generation buy them or live in them and pay rent.  How they would have enough money/income for that would be interesting to know.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

When I first looked at this - because of the slant of the picture - I thought the lampshade was a roll of toilet paper on a holder, and was wondering why she was sitting on the bathroom floor holding her son.

So did I ! 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

When I first looked at this - because of the slant of the picture - I thought the lampshade was a roll of toilet paper on a holder, and was wondering why she was sitting on the bathroom floor holding her son.

Me 3!!!

• Love 7

Maybe the tweets were about Mariah?  Now that Mariah and Audrey are selling lularoe there is a little competition.  I could see Mariah huffing and puffing about Meri paying attention to Maddie and vice versa.  

• Love 1
On 10/6/2018 at 6:45 AM, AZChristian said:

As did I!

• Love 2
On 09/10/2018 at 4:44 PM, lettsjetts said:

Maybe the tweets were about Mariah?  Now that Mariah and Audrey are selling lularoe there is a little competition.  I could see Mariah huffing and puffing about Meri paying attention to Maddie and vice versa.  

Thing is, I dont really see meri paying maddir any attention.  and if Mariah squeaked about it, meri would drop maddie like a hot rock.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Of all the backdrops for a picture......

Lol, at first glance it does look like she's standing in a bathroom or someplace under construction.  But it's actually at a cafe in Flagstaff called Tourist Home All Day Cafe. Here's a picture that shows an area with a backdrop similar to Maddie's:

https://goo.gl/images/efEFhx

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"Some much needed time out of Vegas"  Could there possibly be trouble in paradise?  Janelle and Paedon were in LV the day before, she must have had a visit with them while they were there.

Paedon moved out of Janelle’s around July. As far as I know, he’s one of the kids that stayed in Vegas.

Autocorrect wants me to spell his name, “Pardon”!

1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

Lol, at first glance it does look like she's standing in a bathroom or someplace under construction.  But it's actually at a cafe in Flagstaff called Tourist Home All Day Cafe. Here's a picture that shows an area with a backdrop similar to Maddie's:

https://goo.gl/images/efEFhx

If I had paid attention to the hashtags!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

If I had paid attention to the hashtags!!

lol, no worries.

Flagstaff seems like a pretty cool place, I'm all about quirky cafes and pastry shops. A nosh and a good cuppa joe and I'm happy, until wine and cheese time! ;)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Paedon moved out of Janelle’s around July. As far as I know, he’s one of the kids that stayed in Vegas.

I believe that Paedon moved back to Utah right around when Christine was announcing her move to Arizona. He posted on his Instagram I think a random "empty bedroom" photo with a "moved out" type caption.  I think someone posted after that that they had seen him mention Utah. 

I do think it's interesting in a modern world where you read all about young people college aged etc living with their parents for longer, moving back home after college etc, in the Brown family those kids seem to bail and get out on their own at the very first moment they can.  I think the one thing that the move to Vegas did for the kids was open their world and give them the freedom to live outside of the regulated Mormon bubble that they lived in back in Utah. The difference in how they all jumped on Mykelti way back when about her "immodest clothes" and how Gwen/Maddie dresses these days is night and day different.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:
17 hours ago, Roslyn said:

those kids seem to bail and get out on their own at the very first moment they can. 

I think they are really not given a choice.  Might be a different story if each kid who stayed at home gave their mother $1,000 a month.

I think it is THE KIDS' choices. Can you imagine being a teenager in that chaos?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think they are really not given a choice.  Might be a different story if each kid who stayed at home gave their mother $1,000 a month.

Christine voiced her maternal feelings when she declared something along the lines of..."once they leave, there is no coming back".  I think it was Aspyn who went off to college and on return, lived in Robyn's already over-crowded house.  I don't know if Aspyn interpreted this rule literally or it was enforced by Christine.  I guess this is one instance when a bonus mom is valid.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Okay, I think I get this hashtag thing now..we are supposed to snap a photo and then hashtag everything we are doing/wearing/feeling.  Let me give it a try:

#tiredtoday #actuallykindofcranky #honestlyleavemealone #shirtfromKohls #jeansfromTarget #can'trememberwhereIgotmyshoesprobablyShoeCarnival #sittinginachair #ummwhatelse #nevermindthisisstupid

Ooh, I want to join in! Let's see...#myhairisstilldamp #someonebringmecoffeestat #shirtfromtargettwoyearsago #comfyfadedsweatpants #notafashionplate #justateeggs #iwonderifwehaveanycake #thekitchenistoofaraway #writingthesestupidhashtagsmakesmefeellikealameo

And yet somehow I think my life is more interesting than Maddie's.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 14

So now, Maddie is shilling for Levi's?  Nice gig, if you can get it.

#hashtaggingingeneralisdumbasabagofrocks  #howismaddiegonnadillwhenlulanoimplodes  #iwentgroceryshoppingtoday  #itscloudyanddepressingoutside  #wearingmygrubbiesnowthatimhome  #wasmaddiepissedatmeriorwhat?

Are question marks even permissible in a stupid as hell hashtag?  I have no clue.

• Love 11

What a creative group!  And the hashtags are WAY more interesting than anything the Brown Clowns could possibly create.  Maybe because we lead more interesting lives where we don't dwell on dilling with fillings, selling rags to strangers, or spending all day coming up with stupid, sappy sayings and ridiculous hashtags.

• Love 7
On 10/23/2018 at 8:37 AM, ginger90 said:

Of all the backdrops for a picture......

Wow. Kody has strong genes. I wonder if all his grandchildren will look like him.  I’m sure there will be some quirks like Janelle’s having wide set eyes, and Christine’s being quite tall. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, neh said:

What a difference between Maddie and Mariah's messages.

I actually think Maddie and her husband and boy seem like a really sweet family.  I love her Minnie Mouse look--adorable with the hair knots as ears and polka dot shirt.  

Edited by LoneWolf
  • Love 7

Woot to Maddie and her post. Women raise each other up when they speak the truth about unfair, unrealistic expectations. Makes me wonder if her next home birth will be less of a spectator sport than the first one was, when the fame whores/parents horned in on an event that belonged to Maddie and Caleb. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Is that a picture of Sam Elliot Jesus on the wall?

Wow, good catch!  Sam was so hot in "Mask."  If he never was named People magazine's sexiest man alive, he should have been.

David Copperfield?  Not as hot, but good-looking nonetheless.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Wow, good catch!  Sam was so hot in "Mask."  If he never was named People magazine's sexiest man alive, he should have been.

And that voice.....damn, he's hot.

The exact opposite of Kootie in all ways.

• Love 4
On 11/19/2018 at 8:43 AM, Galloway Cave said:

Is that a picture of Sam Elliot Jesus on the wall?

Akiane Kramarik is the child prodigy who painted this image, "Prince of Peace". She paints her visions of heaven, including mesmerizing images of Jesus.  Akiane’s “Prince of Peace” painting was completed when she was only 8 years old.

• Love 7