Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Absolom said:

We know the Browns don't practice that ancient art of thinking about things.  Sometimes it really shows.

Hysterical!  

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I imagine that the baby was born at home on a bed of LLR leggings that are ripped in the ass. 

Too funny.  Who knew LLR had so many uses?  They should put this on their return policy.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, toodles said:

At least they didn't name him Axel Rose.  The oldest kid on the TV show The Middle is named Axle.  The other kid is named Brick.  It could be worse.

Surprising they didn't, IIRC, Maddie's middle name is Rose.  

• Love 2

72 hours of labor!!??  I am hoping that means from the first hmmm, and oooo feelings or so and not full on contractions and such.  I am rarely popular in discussions of birth giving.  From the first contraction (about 24 hours after my water broke...slowly began to trickle more like) to the "it's a boy!" was two hours to the very minute.  With my daughter my doctor broke my water to "get things going" and from the first contraction to the "it's a girl!" was one hour and 50 minutes. 

Since they are back living in LV I would hope that Maddie will use all of those bonus Grandmums and aunts/uncles and get herself back into school!!

• Love 1

Cute baby, terrible name

My grandfather's name was Axel.  He was born in Sweden.  I actually think it is a great name.  Not much goes with Brush.  There are definitely worse names out there than Axel Brush. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Palomar said:

My grandfather's name was Axel.  He was born in Sweden.  I actually think it is a great name.  Not much goes with Brush.  There are definitely worse names out there than Axel Brush. 

I like the name Axel, too, but I'm used to seeing foreign/unusual names at work given I work in an area frequented by tourists from all over the world. I suspect many people would cringe at the names I see on a daily basis. 

• Love 1

It's not unheard of for a first time mom to labor for 72 hours- I did with my 2nd. Obviously that isn't 72 hours of heavy labor, but from the time real contractions start until the delivery. Hopefully, Kody wasn't all up in there like Robyn's father was when she gave birth to her boy spawn. 

Beautiful baby!! 

• Love 1
On 5/22/2017 at 5:56 AM, toodles said:

If the next baby is a girl, they can name her Toaster in honor of Christine.  Toaster Shark Brush.  Has a nice ring to it.

I am thinking they could do Shark Toaster Brown so they can have a little Sharkie.  Gotta think of the nicknames!

• Love 1
On 5/22/2017 at 8:50 AM, toodles said:

At least they didn't name him Axel Rose.  The oldest kid on the TV show The Middle is named Axle.  The other kid is named Brick.  It could be worse.

If Maddie got the name from The Middle, that Axel is a goof-up, airheaded pretty boy with a heart of gold.  Hey - sounds exactly like Maddie's father! (minus the heart part).

On 5/22/2017 at 9:23 AM, CofCinci said:

I imagine that the baby was born at home on a bed of LLR leggings that are ripped in the ass. 

OMG, the mental imagery this gives me is both hysterical and terrifying.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, CofCinci said:

Ripped, maybe, but soft, like butter.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Of the many wedding pictures, she couldn't post one that included his face?

~img snipped~

Good luck, Caleb James !!!

I don't know. I think it's a nice picture. I could see my wife choosing a picture like that for such an occasion. And I wouldn't think twice about it. There's a lot to criticize when it comes to this family. In my opinion, this is not among those things.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MrSmith said:

She does not look good in that picture. There isn't enough contrast between her chin and her neck, which ends up making her look ... unfortunate. Also, this was a posed picture, why can't she dress up a little? Look nice, FFS.

This isn't a professional photo shoot for goodness sake.  I think she looks fantastic! She is happy and in love with her two guys. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

This isn't a professional photo shoot for goodness sake.  I think she looks fantastic! She is happy and in love with her two guys. 

Maybe it's just me, but I tend to do a little prep work when I'm going to pose for a picture. This assumes I have those resources with me. If this were a picture of them at Royal Gorge or Sand Dunes National Park, that's a different story. She's at home, though; she could've worn something a little nicer and yet still perfectly casual. Also, the photographer isn't very good since they didn't help get her posed in such a way as to make her look better. That is definitely not how I would have set that shot up.

• Love 2
On 6/11/2017 at 4:57 PM, ginger90 said:

Seems like the trend continues. It is sad to see that she too is allergic to working an honest job. Won't even be surprise if she files for bankruptcy later in life.

I would love to know how much she is making on that seeing that her mothers aren't making millions off of their jewelry/strive/LulaRoe businesses. 

Guess she'll be going after that TLC cash as well. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Rainflower said:

Seems like the trend continues. It is sad to see that she too is allergic to working an honest job. Won't even be surprise if she files for bankruptcy later in life.

I would love to know how much she is making on that seeing that her mothers aren't making millions off of their jewelry/strive/LulaRoe businesses. 

What's funny is that people think she's an "influencer". LOL

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Rainflower said:

She's not Kim Kardashian, I'm guessing she gets free product in exchange for the photo.  

9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She's not Kim Kardashian, I'm guessing she gets free product in exchange for the photo.  

I'm sure she's being paid, too. I certainly wouldn't do it just for free product.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just checked the company website and they have a rewards program for shares on social media. 

How much would a Maddie Brown endorsement be worth anyway? $25? 

Is the reward, credit toward future purchases, or cash?

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, Rainflower said:

Seems like the trend continues. It is sad to see that she too is allergic to working an honest job. Won't even be surprise if she files for bankruptcy later early in life.

I edited that.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 3
On 6/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, Rainflower said:

http://jezebel.com/heres-how-much-celebrities-make-in-the-instagram-produc-1740632946

I figure she makes $1000?

• Love 1
On 6/14/2017 at 0:00 PM, MrSmith said:

Maybe it's just me, but I tend to do a little prep work when I'm going to pose for a picture. This assumes I have those resources with me. If this were a picture of them at Royal Gorge or Sand Dunes National Park, that's a different story. She's at home, though; she could've worn something a little nicer and yet still perfectly casual. Also, the photographer isn't very good since they didn't help get her posed in such a way as to make her look better. That is definitely not how I would have set that shot up.

wait, what?? this is suppose to be sarcastic, right? 

On 6/14/2017 at 10:26 PM, DakotaJustice said:

it says #ad at the end so she's getting paid something.  There's some new law or something that if you do a product post and are getting paid for it you had to mark it #ad otherwise you could be fined maybe?  I don't really know the logistics. 

• Love 3

Oh FFS!  Just saw that Maddie and Caleb are in talks with producers for their own show.  Why?  What is interesting about second generation grifters?  If its the first time parents angle the Duggars have that covered.  I almost have no words.

• Love 7

Life's too short to waste it watching those two do.......what?  Start their own MLM?  Caleb and Kadoofus and their bromance?  Change the kid?  Who cares?  Seriously, TLC has slipped a cog if they think this is worth pursuing.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Oh FFS!  Just saw that Maddie and Caleb are in talks with producers for their own show.  Why?  What is interesting about second generation grifters?  If its the first time parents angle the Duggars have that covered.  I almost have no words.

One word:  BORING. 

Wow. If TLC is nuts enough to be considering this, they must have nothing. What a joke this channel has become.  TLC: The Ludicrous Channel. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Unless........Sister Wives isn't coming back ?

I think they are which is why more bs stories about all the wives leaving Kody and him looking to replace them all have been in radaronline.  Their real life isn't necessarily a draw any longer so right before they come back they seem to recycle this line of bs.

20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think they are which is why more bs stories about all the wives leaving Kody and him looking to replace them all have been in radaronline.  Their real life isn't necessarily a draw any longer so right before they come back they seem to recycle this line of bs.

You know, I'd rather get a glimpse of their average, day-to-day lives. The anthropologist in me is more interested in their normality versus drummed-up fake drama. The last drama that was remotely interesting was the catfish stuff. 

• Love 1

TLC has been airing old episodes in the middle of the night, so I recorded one just for the heck of it. It was from season 5, when Mykelti was visiting a local fashion designer hoping to score an internship, and Maddie was packing up to move to Utah State University. They were so young and full of hope and potential. Now they're both dumpy and married and doing basically nothing with their lives. It's depressing. Good for Logan, Aspyn, and Mariah for doing better (so far).

"I mean I'm not gonna say I'll never move back in, but I don't think I will." -- Maddie, after moving into her nice, clean, private apartment away from her chaotic family 

"I moved back in with my husband and baby." -- also Maddie

Edited by JocelynCavanaugh
  • Love 9