Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

This had me howling with laughter for a good five minutes. Carly only loves Jason and herself. Everyone else is a tool to be used to her benefit, and discarded is the person no longer any use to her.

Eh, potato, potatoe. I don't agree at all. She's not a great mother, but she loves her kids. Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1

And I have to come right out and ask this.  WHY?  After all of his hypocrisy, douchebaggery, and terrible treatment of women, how could you like him, Bishop?

Don't worry Bishop, I can top that. Sonny is actually my favorite character but I probably should just take that to Unpopular Opinions.

As far as why he is my favorite, I liked MB as Nico on AMC and thought he was interesting when he showed in Port Charles. Sure he can be stupid, violent, misogynistic and throw barware when he gets a hangnail but it has been over 20 years with Sonny on the show and I still can find something interesting in Sonny every once in a while

I think Carly's loves her kids, just not even close to as much as she loves herself (& Jason).

Months ago, Elizabeth said just as much to Lucas.  She didn't doubt that Carly loves Michael, Morgan, and Josslyn.  But she knew that Sonny, Jason, and herself were her top priorities.

• Love 1

Months ago, Elizabeth said just as much to Lucas. She didn't doubt that Carly loves Michael, Morgan, and Josslyn. But she knew that Sonny, Jason, and herself were her top priorities.

As if Elizabeth had any room to talk about Carly at that point.

• Love 9

I caught up on the beginning of the weeks episodes, and I have to say....HE impressed me a lot with her acting in the fallout from the Morgan/Ava reveal.  Her scenes with Ava were very well done.  Almost makes me forget about the shrieking from when Silas died.

Now on to the rest of this week.  I am giving this new regime a chance, so I am actually watching the entire episodes (well, mostly.  I play candy crush during the boring parts).

• Love 2

As if Elizabeth had any room to talk about Carly at that point.

It was before she started keeping the Jake secret, so yes, she did.  She was mainly talking to Lucas about Michael's estrangement from Carly over keeping the secret of Sonny killing A.J.  Since Elizabeth had yet to cover up a murder for someone else, then yeah, I think she had room to talk about Carly at that point in time.

• Love 5

Too bad TJ getting kidnapped won't make the scales fall from his eyes about Sonny and the mob.

More's the pity.  What's worse is Sonny getting shot will probably be the catalyst that brings Michael back into the Corinthos family fold, when, by rights, it (and T.J.'s kidnapping) should vindicate every worry and fear Michael had about baby A.J. being in Sonny's custody and, instead of wresting that child away and back to the Quartermaine mansion, we'll have Michael holding Carly's hand, calming Morgan, forgiving Sonny if he'll only wake up....  Urgh.  Want none of it.  Seriously, if I have to sit through anyone waxing about what a wonderful person Sonny is, because that is a truth in no universe, I may have a rage blackout I never recover from.

I don't think it was the desired effect of anyone involved that I wanted either - or both! - Sonny or T.J. to be killed.

If I ever need to take a mob boss hostage, remind me not to hire Charlie to do the job, because, wow.  Here's an idea, Charlie.  Gags.  Gags are a good idea, especially for that piehole.

• Love 5

It was before she started keeping the Jake secret, so yes, she did. She was mainly talking to Lucas about Michael's estrangement from Carly over keeping the secret of Sonny killing A.J. Since Elizabeth had yet to cover up a murder for someone else, then yeah, I think she had room to talk about Carly at that point in time.

She had long ago stolen and destroyed evidence for Jason using her status as a cop's wife to do so. Bitch had NO right thinking she was above anyone else or her motives for doing anything were above anyone else's motives for doing whatever they did after that. She should have treated Lucky like the good guy and hero he was rather than panting after a murderer at that point.

Edited by katie9918
  • Love 2

It was before she started keeping the Jake secret, so yes, she did.  She was mainly talking to Lucas about Michael's estrangement from Carly over keeping the secret of Sonny killing A.J.  Since Elizabeth had yet to cover up a murder for someone else, then yeah, I think she had room to talk about Carly at that point in time.

Agreed. Elizabeth has been around over the years to see Carly put her Sonny and Jason obsession before her kids; Lucas has not been around (despite TPTB trying write that Lucas and Carly have/had a great sibling relationship - b.s.!). Elizabeth has made some terrible choices, but she and Jason did agree to break up when Jake was a baby because his lifestyle and enemies posed a danger to her children. Carly never failed to use or try to use Michael and Morgan to manipulate Sonny and Jason, and to try to hurt them by taking the boys away when she didn't get what she wants. (Ex. the time she decided to marry AJ and was spouting off that Jason was dangerous and was going to kidnap Michael). We got another glimpse of how self-deluded Carly is today, with being so happy about marrying Sonny and thinking of their bright future, knowing how he behaves and how her kids have suffered because of him. I still remember her conversation with LA's Kristina where she talked about how toxic she and Sonny were together.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 4

I'm sure carly loves her kids in her own way.Shes never put them first though.Watching old port charles eps I'm kinda suprised at how good of parents lucy and scotty were to serena although I love the charcters.Their not exctally people you would think would be good parents lol.

Now on to the rest of this week.  I am giving this new regime a chance, so I am actually watching the entire episodes (well, mostly.  I play candy crush during the boring parts).

I thought that by now the new regime had taken over, but on Friday's show when Sonny Boy was shot, Ron Carlivati had his imprimatur firmly and publicly affixed on one of the opening screens. D'you spose the new people are writing the sl and dialogue, but Mo-ron is trying to take credit in case we like it better than his trash of the past? [shrugs]

And so it begins! The shrieking, the bedside confessions of love and loyalty, man-pain and breast-beating, the Redemption and whitewashing of Sonny Corinthos.

• Love 1

She should have treated Lucky like the good guy and hero he was rather than panting after a murderer at that point.

Except Lucky didn't behave like a good guy and hero with her. He lashed out at her way back in '05 because it was "humiliating" for him that she agreed to be a surrogate for Jax and Courtney to pay medical bills from Lucky's injuries, and things went down hill from there with him using drugs, cheating etc. When GV was in the role, Lucky was written as a guy Elizabeth had to take care of in addition to her son. There was actually a moment back then, in their little apartment, when Liz told Lucky 'you're my hero' to pump up his self-esteem and his reaction was so what, that's not good enough for me. I don't think Jason was right for her then or now, but I understand turning to someone who didn't treat her like shit, criminal or not. 

• Love 7

And so it begins! The shrieking, the bedside confessions of love and loyalty, man-pain and breast-beating, the Redemption and completely unwatchable whitewashing of Sonny Corinthos.

Fixed your spelling for ya.  ;)

• Love 7

And so it begins! The shrieking, the bedside confessions of love and loyalty, man-pain and breast-beating, the Redemption and whitewashing of Sonny Corinthos.

For a second there I thought "breast-beating" was breast-feeding.  

I, for one, have absolutely NO trouble seeing Sonny as the Earth Mother, offering tanning lotion to all who come and suckle.  

I'm only glad Ron C. was sent off to rest at the Shady Pine Jiffy Lube Center and Home for the Insane.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

Except Lucky didn't behave like a good guy and hero with her. He lashed out at her way back in '05 because it was "humiliating" for him that she agreed to be a surrogate for Jax and Courtney to pay medical bills from Lucky's injuries, and things went down hill from there with him using drugs, cheating etc. When GV was in the role, Lucky was written as a guy Elizabeth had to take care of in addition to her son. There was actually a moment back then, in their little apartment, when Liz told Lucky 'you're my hero' to pump up his self-esteem and his reaction was so what, that's not good enough for me. I don't think Jason was right for her then or now, but I understand turning to someone who didn't treat her like shit, criminal or not.

Lucky has his faults, but he doesn't kill people for money.

• Love 8

Oh FFS, so Jake is going to come to Sonny's rescue. Where is Faison when you really need someone to shoot a mobster and kick him into the harbor.

Is someone keeping a list of way's Valerie manages to drop her dead mom into the conversation to elicit sympathy? 

Also, Jesus Olivia, taking Rocco out to the pier? isn't that enough to call child protective services?

• Love 7

Is someone keeping a list of way's Valerie manages to drop her dead mom into the conversation to elicit sympathy? 

Really????  I don't think this accusation applies in these circumstances.  This was a scene about family bonding - about GENERATIONAL  family bonding.  By making the link to Lena Spencer through Patricia, Carly, Lulu and Valerie's grandmother was brought into the moment in a natural way.  

• Love 2

I thought it was weird Sammy, Carly's new bff wasn't there. And Maxie and Carly are friends since when exactly? I liked the choice of suit for the guys and Ric looked so handsome in those glasses. Not a fan of Carly's dress, not flattering. I miss the old days where weddings a soap staple would bring out all the stops, costumes, set design, everyone involved in non plot pointy ways *sigh*

• Love 2

I hope that I am not the only one who wishes that Sonny gets a terrrible infection and dies a painful death.

Nothing would make me happier than this. I don't care if it's an infection, I don't care if NotJulianMobHeadShooter sneaks into Sonny's hospital room for a dose of Death By Pillow, hell, I don't even care if an overly enthusiastic really strong new day player nurse pushes him out the window, bed and all as he/she is changing the sheets, just die and stay dead Sonny. Please die and stay dead.

Oh FFS, so Jake is going to come to Sonny's rescue. Where is Faison when you really need someone to shoot a mobster and kick him into the harbor.

Also, Jesus Olivia, taking Rocco out to the pier? isn't that enough to call child protective services?

The stupid of Jakeson and Sam being at the docks at the exact same time Sonny is shot by NotJulianMobHead makes my own head hurt. Is Jakeson going to have flashbacks of his mob life and/or saving Sam? I can't care at all about Sonny except for the fact that they are going to undo Michael hates Sonny with this stupid stupid storyline. Michael, remember all those reasons you wanted little AJ away from Sonny? They're all still valid times a million.

I didn't turn on the telly until halfway thru the show so I couldn't think of a real reason Valerie was even at Carly's house, I guess it was just to add to the ever rising amounts of dead mother mentions, (I lost my Mom unexpectedly almost 3 years ago, I don't mean to sound disrespectful about someone losing their Mother but Valerie, STFU already, I miss my Mom every second of every day but I don't bring it up every time I open my mouth) and to make Lulu look like an even bigger idiot for not noticing all the damn tells Valerie and Dante's faces constantly pull. Ugh, I HATE that Dante slept with Valerie yet show refuses to let us forget.

And since this is TFGH, shouldn't Valerie be in her third trimester by now?

I guess I have to watch the first half hour because why the hell was Lying Livia at the docks with her baby, you know, the one who Julian fathered, and why does she think it's fine to be around Sonny, who is actually in the mob but not Julian, who isn't in the mob anymore.

So I guess Olivia will be sure Julian shot Sonny because he was at the docks ya know.

And to the poster who said it should be NotDeadAJ who shot Sonny, I love you more than Valerie mentions her mother.

Also, Die Sonny Die.

• Love 5

Having not watched the scenes and having no idea what I'm talking about, I don't think that Valerie mentioned passed away Pat to elicit sympathy, but the imo show ruined it when they had Valerie make that schmaltz speech before she and Dante slept together about how the fourth of July was her mom's favorite holiday. Really show? Really? If it had just been a mention, maybe it would not have been hokey, but it went on and on and on and by the end, any mentions of Pat from Valerie were rendered hokey. 

But anything I say re: Valerie has to be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe if she hadn't been attached to Dante I would have thought she was the most amazing character ever. We'll never knoooooooooooooooooow. :haunting music:

• Love 4

Nothing would make me happier than this. I don't care if it's an infection, I don't care if NotJulianMobHeadShooter sneaks into Sonny's hospital room for a dose of Death By Pillow, hell, I don't even care if an overly enthusiastic really strong new day player nurse pushes him out the window, bed and all as he/she is changing the sheets, just die and stay dead Sonny. Please die and stay dead.

The stupid of Jakeson and Sam being at the docks at the exact same time Sonny is shot by NotJulianMobHead makes my own head hurt. Is Jakeson going to have flashbacks of his mob life and/or saving Sam? I can't care at all about Sonny except for the fact that they are going to undo Michael hates Sonny with this stupid stupid storyline. Michael, remember all those reasons you wanted little AJ away from Sonny? They're all still valid times a million.

I didn't turn on the telly until halfway thru the show so I couldn't think of a real reason Valerie was even at Carly's house, I guess it was just to add to the ever rising amounts of dead mother mentions, (I lost my Mom unexpectedly almost 3 years ago, I don't mean to sound disrespectful about someone losing their Mother but Valerie, STFU already, I miss my Mom every second of every day but I don't bring it up every time I open my mouth) and to make Lulu look like an even bigger idiot for not noticing all the damn tells Valerie and Dante's faces constantly pull. Ugh, I HATE that Dante slept with Valerie yet show refuses to let us forget.

And since this is TFGH, shouldn't Valerie be in her third trimester by now?

I guess I have to watch the first half hour because why the hell was Lying Livia at the docks with her baby, you know, the one who Julian fathered, and why does she think it's fine to be around Sonny, who is actually in the mob but not Julian, who isn't in the mob anymore.

So I guess Olivia will be sure Julian shot Sonny because he was at the docks ya know.

And to the poster who said it should be NotDeadAJ who shot Sonny, I love you more than Valerie mentions her mother.

Also, Die Sonny Die.

I see you "loved" this episode (sarcasm font).

I'll address only one part - and not because I'm choosing to be cast in the role of "Valerie defender," but because I just don't "get" the accusations being leveled against her in this particular scene.  Of course, she should be there - she is a Spencer after all.  The problem with this inclusive family scene is NOT that it happened but that it should have happened months ago. 

As for grief, having been there more times than I wish to reference here, I know how intimate and important family gatherings often bring out references like Valerie's to family members who are no longer with us.  Because I've seen situations similar to the Valerie/Carly scene, I felt its inclusion was natural and very real.  Not a forced intrusion at all.

And, really, "every time she opens her mouth" - hardly. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 4

Having not watched the scenes and having no idea what I'm talking about, I don't think that Valerie mentioned passed away Pat to elicit sympathy, but the imo show ruined it when they had Valerie make that schmaltz speech before she and Dante slept together about how the fourth of July was her mom's favorite holiday. Really show? Really? If it had just been a mention, maybe it would not have been hokey, but it went on and on and on and by the end, any mentions of Pat from Valerie were rendered hokey. 

But anything I say re: Valerie has to be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe if she hadn't been attached to Dante I would have thought she was the most amazing character ever. We'll never knoooooooooooooooooow. :haunting music:

Yes, that 4th of July thing was hokey.  This week I followed a thoughtful thread about plot points damaging characters and both Dante and Valerie are prime examples of that - especially when one looks at that whole 4th of July scenario for both of them.  Plot contrivances were forced into their dialogue to create this rush to having them sleep together.   I'm a bit of a stubborn cuss where the writers are concerned, so, when they try to lead me like this down the path of character destruction, I stubbornly refuse to follow.  I will not play their game and will try to give the plot-point victims room to rebound from this kind of writing. 

• Love 2

Lucky has his faults, but he doesn't kill people for money.

We don't actually know what Lucky's been up to in the last year + since the TPTB have been as vague as humanly possible except to let him say he has "darkness inside" and travels a lot. (Yes, I'm bitter about that.) It has been well-established that Elizabeth lived/lives in denial about what it means for Jason to be Sonny's enforcer. She's never been handed proof that he gets paid to kill people, so she has never acknowledged it. Aside from that, my point is that until JJ returned to the role, Lucky absolutely did not act like a good guy and hero as the previous poster stated. That's not to say Jason was a good guy - he wasn't - but he spoke to Liz respectfully, didn't knock her to the ground (as Lucky did, at which point Nik took her to the hospital), and didn't lash out like a hypocrite upon finding out Liz had been unfaithful and lied about Jake. See, this is why I get annoyed at the white washing currently and in recent years of both Jason and Lucky's history of sins while Liz is made out to be the ultimate evil doer who victimized the poor widdle men - then and now. Gag.  

• Love 8

We don't actually know what Lucky's been up to in the last year + since the TPTB have been as vague as humanly possible except to let him say he has "darkness inside" and travels a lot. (Yes, I'm bitter about that.) 

and he didn't wash his hair, to top it all off.

Seriously, JJ? That's how you decided to show up on set?

Do we have a specific date or even just a general week time frame for when the new writers stuff takes over? I will start watching again then, if only out of sheer curiosity.

The first week of October. Come on! Don't you want to tune in now and see Sonny's family cry over him?!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
The first week of October. Come on! Don't you want to tune in now and see Sonny's family cry over him?!

Do you know if the stuff currently airing has been tweaked in any way or if it's purely Ron's work all the way up to October?

To be honest, I'm dreading Jean Passanante's debut. I can't really see how she'd be any kind of improvement. I was watching during her fatal stint on ATWT and don't remember her writing any hospital stories, even though Oakdale had a hospital where several characters were supposed to work - with the cringeworthy exception of a nonsensical tale about a deadly toxin. All I remember about that story was that the hunky Dr Chris was infected and became so overheated that he had to strip naked. (Yeah, I know - it totally sounds like something Ron would write.)

And then, of course, there was the horrible Italian Mafia family that she introduced. (Our very own Lucy Coe was involved, too.) I've heard people blame the executive producer for that one, but Passanante didn't exactly do wonders with the writing for them either. So you can imagine my trepidation that she's coming into a show where there's already a built-in mob element which doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. You know, that's one thing that's always puzzled me about Ron's tenure at GH; I'd never pegged him as the kind of writer who'd set out to write mob stories - there were barely any stories about organized crime on his OLTL, nor were there any when he first started out at GH. The mob presence was greatly reduced in the early days of his writing regime but suddenly it was back to being blown out of proportion again for a show titled General Hospital. If network interference was responsible for the mob's resurgence, I can't see Passanante having the clout to reduce its focus within the show, even if she's thus inclined.

I hope to be proven wrong though!

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 3

The overblown music did it for me, but hey.  :)

Do you know if the stuff currently airing has been tweaked in any way or if it's purely Ron's work all the way up to October?

I'm still wondering about that myself, Aymery.  Jean Passanante's name has been appearing in the supporting-writer credits for two weeks now, IIRC, and supposedly somebody at the show--either FV or Nathan Varni--tweeted at some point that either the material we're seeing now or is coming up shortly was "filmed during the transition."  I can't help thinking that something's been tweaked, though I have no idea exactly what.

• Love 1

I doubt if  anything but dialogue has been tweaked. If that. But I don't know for sure.

To be honest, I'm dreading Jean Passanante's debut. I can't really see how she'd be any kind of improvement

I don't know if I'm dreading it, but yeah, I don't think there will be any major improvement.

You know, that's one thing that's always puzzled me about Ron's tenure at GH; I'd never pegged him as the kind of writer who'd set out to write mob stories - there were barely any stories about organized crime on his OLTL, nor were there any when he first started out at GH. The mob presence was greatly reduced in the early days of his writing regime but suddenly it was back to being blown out of proportion again for a show titled General Hospital. If network interference was responsible for the mob's resurgence, I can't see Passanante having the clout to reduce its focus within the show, even if she's thus inclined.

jsbt has a theory on this that he could explain much better than I could, that the network made Ron write more mob in 2013. And also that yeah, Passanante will probably just do whatever she's told to.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

The overblown music did it for me, but hey.  :)

I'm still wondering about that myself, Aymery.  Jean Passanante's name has been appearing in the supporting-writer credits for two weeks now, IIRC, and supposedly somebody at the show--either FV or Nathan Varni--tweeted at some point that either the material we're seeing now or is coming up shortly was "filmed during the transition."  I can't help thinking that something's been tweaked, though I have no idea exactly what.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that FV said this week starting was his doing.Not sure what that means but I didn't watch.Way too much sonny and Carly and company for my tastes.I doubt I'll be watching much anymore anyways.

• Love 1

I can smell a set up, especially during the Guza years, because Guza was so Jason focused. Up until Lucky getting injured (from a person that was targeting Jason and Sonny), Lucky was clearly to better, more responsible choice: he had a legitimate job and arguably one of least corrupted cops on the force, he looked out for Lulu when it seems his own dad couldn't be bothered and treated Cam as his own (and unlike Jason, had nothing to do with Cam's bio dad's death). I didn't necessarily mind when he felt like a failure when Liz had to financially support them, but turning Lucky first into a drug addict and then into cheating with Maxie, I knew it was done to make Jason look better by comparison and to okay not only Jason sleeping with another man's wife, but cuckolding Lucky into raising Jake. 

I wouldn't have had such a problem with Lucky's downward spiral if the storyline had more to do with Lucky and less with Jiz. Guza basically had Lucky's entire family not give a shit Lucky acquired a habit that could kill him and worse openly mock him. So it was kind of hilarious for me when JJ returned to the role, because Guza treated his Lucky with the same kid gloves as he does with Jason.

• Love 7

Ambrosefolly- I get that Guza was Jason-focused, but the two re-casts of Lucky were still not great guys or heroes. I recall the first post-JJ Lucky lying to Liz's face, then making out with and having sex with her sister. I wasn't watching teen Lulu closely, but I thought there was much talk about him treating her poorly because she wanted to have an abortion. The drug addiction made sense in terms of Lucky's dad issues and inherited DNA. Then during their second marriage, when Lucky got angry at Liz, he cheated with Sam and threw it in Liz's face. JJ's Lucky later asked Maxie, of all people, on a date to the park and hung out with her, knowing the woman has been toxic to him and the animosity between Liz and Maxie due to the affair. He (GV or JJ's Lucky) never asked Maxie to apologize for being such an utter bitch to Liz way before the ONS during the blackout. Maxie was nicer to Liz after Jake got hit, but as far as I know to this day she has never apologized to Liz for the affair or for being a drug supplier to Lucky.

• Love 2

I don't mind Carly's dress. It's her fifth wedding to the same man. It would be absurd for her to have a long dress and veil. I wish the color wasn't so mother of the bride/groom, though. That doesn't work for me.

The overblown music did it for me, but hey.  :)

The music cues have been hilariously overdone for a while. They really don't trust the writing at all.

• Love 2

And Maxie and Carly are friends since when exactly?

Lucas is Carly's brother and is Maxie's adopted cousin?  Maxie stole Carly's cousin Lucky from Liz for five minutes?  Technically, they aren't.  Maxie is the new town party planner and wedding coordinator, so that's how I saw her role.  

The stupid of Jakeson and Sam being at the docks at the exact same time Sonny is shot

I actually thought it made sense.  They were coming back from Windemere, so it's not like were randomly walking on the pier, like say Olivia and Rocco.  

I didn't turn on the telly until halfway thru the show so I couldn't think of a real reason Valerie was even at Carly's house,

Valerie is currently living at Carly's since she moved out of Windemere.  Plus she's Carly's first cousin, so it made sense that she was there.  What ticked me off was that Lucas, the bride's brother, wasn't there.  Where the heck has he been lately.  

I guess I have to watch the first half hour because why the hell was Lying Livia at the docks with her baby

It wasn't her baby, it was Rocco, her grandson.  

• Love 2

I had to laugh at ajakeson picking up Sam and carrying her, complete with kicking legs, to safety when they heard the gunshots lol! I almost wonder if he wa supposed to just grab her and duck, but Billy decided at the last minute to carry Kelly and The director just let them run with it. KeMo looked like she had no clue what was happening!

Today. 1:28 pm

I don't mind Carly's dress. It's her fifth wedding to the same man. It would be absurd for her to have a long dress and veil. I wish the color wasn't so mother of the bride/groom, though. That doesn't work for me.

...The music cues have been hilariously overdone for a while. They really don't trust the writing at all.

I thought the actress who portrays Carly shuffled out there in her wedding dress quite self-consciously, as if she thought she didn't look her best too. She could have used a little Spanx girdle, if not wearing it already, but she looked beautiful in it. The dress was delicate and lovely, especially with the color of her hair, but the actress seemed not so comfortable. Maxie's dress is gorgeous, may have been by the same designer, and she looks splendid in it. But the character is such a control freak that her delicate dress is ironic for me. I'm just glad that the show didn't dress Carly in what looked like a clever Kleenex or toilet tissue dress, as they did for her wedding to Franco.

The dramatic background music is a pathetic device to keep us awake. The Show seems to be trying to augment the writing with the swelling music to engage our stronger emotions, but it ain't workin' for P-bird, who's been feeling more and more nauseated and seasick, as if bobbing on giant waves in the ocean.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

The Show seems to be trying to augment the writing with the swelling music to engage our stronger emotions, but it ain't workin' for P-bird, who's been feeling more and more nauseated and seasick, as if bobbing on giant waves in the ocean.

This is going to stay with me, thank you.

• Love 1

and he didn't wash his hair, to top it all off.

Seriously, JJ? That's how you decided to show up on set?

You know, I think I'm finally figuring it out, these short scenes and eexcessive flashbacks and whatnot, and also spoilers that didn't happen onscreen. This is all about editing stuff out and switching scenes around. Doesn't that fall under FV? I think maybe the flashback usage is to fill in time for scenes that have been cut. I also think editing out stuff is responsible for a good portion of the super short scene times here lately. I mean, who films a one sentence scene, for real?

You know, I think I'm finally figuring it out, these short scenes and eexcessive flashbacks and whatnot, and also spoilers that didn't happen onscreen. This is all about editing stuff out and switching scenes around. Doesn't that fall under FV? I think maybe the flashback usage is to fill in time for scenes that have been cut. I also think editing out stuff is responsible for a good portion of the super short scene times here lately. I mean, who films a one sentence scene, for real?

If they edit out Michael turning into just another Sonny ass-kisser, I'll turn backflips with joy.

• Love 5

How was Lucas not at the wedding? Craziness. I will watch yesterday's episode solely to see the cheesiness of Sonny getting shot for the billionth time.

The wedding hasn't even started yet. It was just the bridal party at Carly's house and Sonny's kids at his house. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas isn't there. Or anyone else for that matter. Of course we know there won't be a wedding, at least not this week, since Sonny was shot in the chest (how poetic) and is currently bleeding out all over a warehouse floor. Too bad jakeson will save him and get him to the hospital where the brilliant surgeon Patrick Drake will operate and Scummy will live to throw barware again.

• Love 2