Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Let us not forget she did the same thing to AJ.  Carly and Sonny have a long history of stealing children from their parents and often use illegal and sleazy tactics. 

Carly does know that Ava is dating Griffin - right?  How is the viewer supposed to view Carly?  She left Avery with a nanny to spite Ava so Carly could go get a mental check to see if she is going crazy?  Huh?  Carly even threw in a jab at AJ Quartermaine today.  Really?

And this dementia plot really is all about Sonny.  Silly me for expecting better.

Jason staring straight at the camera was creepy.

How fortunate we are to have SBu back.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

How fortunate we are to have SBu back.

It's not his fault. Not easy to make staring right into the camera not look creepy (if one is not supposed to be talking directly to the audience).

Um, didn't Carly leave out one of her mental breakdowns while she was boring Griffin -the one where she walked in on Sonny banging the detective. Was it Ruiz? Maybe it didn't count cuz it was Carly #3.

Fucking Sonny is only ever about Sonny. Trying to cover his ass by going at Mike hard to remember about the body in the field and then working Auntie Stella to find out how he could better manipulate Mike to remember it. You might just have to have Jason take him out, Sonny.  

• Love 2

I would pay good money to see that the moment Anna and PeterHeinrich realize they are mother and son - a moment where he is in peril and needs saving of course - for him to call out "Mommy!", her to shout out "my boy!" and for them to go running toward each other in an alleyway. That's the only way this story would stop being the most boring story ever. And maybe not even then.

By good money I'm talking, say, five dollars.

• Love 2
Just now, TVbitch said:

Um, didn't Carly leave out one of her mental breakdowns while she was boring Griffin -the one where she walked in on Sonny banging the detective. Was it Ruiz? Maybe it didn't count cuz it was Carly #3.

Sonny banging Manny Ruiz might have been entertaining, but I'd think the positions would be flipped. 

But yeah. That was Reese (Kari Wuhrer), in the super-convoluted Vista edition of the Hannah Scott story. She had been Carly's high school BFF, and now she was an FBI agent.  

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, amaranta said:

I would pay good money to see that the moment Anna and PeterHeinrich realize they are mother and son - a moment where he is in peril and needs saving of course - for him to call out "Mommy!", her to shout out "my boy!" and for them to go running toward each other in an alleyway.

In slo-mo.  While Peter is holding a rag doll.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, amaranta said:

I would pay good money to see that the moment Anna and PeterHeinrich realize they are mother and son

Knowing this show, it will all happen offscreen, and we next see Anna and LWB/FS having tea and chatting about the best place to ski in Switzerland.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/13/2018 at 3:10 PM, Linny said:

Robert showing up and instantly being skeptical of Anna's decision to work with Jason and involve Emma was everything. He's just the best, and he (unlike Jason) has the right to question Anna's intentions and make sure she's not getting in over her head. When Jason does it comes across as if he knows better than Anna, but Robert's concerns come from a place of caring, and that makes all the difference.

THIS!!!!!!!

YES! YES!!!! ?❤️?❤️?ROBERT!FUCKING!!!!SCORPIO!!!!!?❤️?❤️ is in DA HOUSE!!!!????????????

I knew he was behind the door when Anna opened it and then closed it. So obvious it was him because she didn’t ask who it was.  I’m not gonna lie, I ???????? at that 10 second scene before Blue Eyes was shown!

Thank you, YouTube for putting this in my subscription, so I didn’t have to suffer through an entire episode!

FUCK OFF, Jason. 

I ???????? when Robert told Anna that Jason wasn’t a body guard but a “MOB HITMAN.” And calling her out for dragging and putting Emma in danger.

Speaking of, my God has she GROWN!!!

Did I mention how much I’m glad and squeed that Robert is back?

?❤️?❤️?❤️?ROBERT!FUCKING!!!SCORPIO!!!!!?❤️?❤️? IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

???????????????

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

?❤️?❤️?❤️?ROBERT!FUCKING!!!SCORPIO!!!!!?❤️?❤️? IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

???????????????

I really liked Robert's lines; their scenes show how connected they are v. how Finn really, truly does not work as a love interest for Anna IMO. I wonder if Robert will let Robin know Anna was less than honest with her about going on a 'fun adventure in Switzerland' with Emma.  I'm personally annoyed that in the first scene Anna and Robert have had together in years (I think since Patrick, Robin and Emma left Port Charles?), Jason is with them, he doesn't even greet his first love's father with a minimum of respect/decency, and then leaves with an 'I wanna be away from these two' kinda vibe.

I hope to hear a line that Robin had to calm Patrick down from yelling upon hearing Emma say via Facetime "I heard Grandma telling Grandpa that Jason is our bodyguard." 

Also, Drew is so much better than Jason. If Sam chooses Jason, she proves she's an idiot with no concern for her children.  In that case, my ideal scenario is that Franco dies (I don't even care if it's due to injuries from being attacked by Harvey), and Elizabeth and Drew wind up back together. 

• Love 10

Seeing Robert so effortlessly step into the story and the banter between him, Anna and Emma shows that it's not just my nostalgia,  the show really was better in those days. Welcome back Robert, you've been sorely missed.

I thought the subtle shade Anna threw at Jason was hilarious:  Jason looks like he has an earpiece and gun even when he doesn't;  and he needs a different jacket "because Mrs What'sit isn't a Russian gangster. "

On 4/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, Bishop said:

Jason isn't going to do anything with Emma around, and Anna knows it.  I find it interesting that Jason has been forthcoming with information he has obtained to both Anna and Drew, and both treated him poorly.  Anna is lying threw her teeth and keeping things from him

I think it's pretry sad that Anna has to use Emma as a prop because she can't trust Jason not to kill Henrik even if he knew the truth.

In terms of Drew, it was Jason who started keeping things from him. They agreed to work together and then Jason found something out working with Sonny and Spinelli. He told Sam who then told Drew. When Drew confronted Jason on withholding the information from him, Jason said something about wanting more information before sharing with Drew. That's when Drew realized Jason wasn't going to do it cooperatively and struck out on his own.

Between the New Year's Eve kiss, the withholding and now showing up at the hotel, they're really throwing Sam under the bus for this story. I don't know about you but when I want to make a major life decision, I not only take my two young children along, instead of taking them to a family- friendly resort, I put them in a plane for a ten hour flight to a mid-city luxury hotel in a foreign country where I don't speak either of the official languages.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10
Just now, dubbel zout said:

I can't wait to hear why Sam is in Switzerland in the first place. She couldn't have just gone to NYC?

There will be no good reason but the writers will try to spin it as some sort of fate for that tired pairing. It's a contrived mess to put Jason and Sam together because they need to force it with them for several reasons.  There has been nothing organic about their "reunion."  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Knowing this show, it will all happen offscreen, and we next see Anna and LWB/FS having tea and chatting about the best place to ski in Switzerland

We should be so lucky.  I'm sure instead were going to get eleventy eleven weeks of Peter being angry at Anna for giving him up and forcing him to grow up with Faison as a father, yada, yada, yada.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Between the New Year's Eve kiss, the withholding and now showing up at the hotel, they're really throwing Sam under the bus for this story. I don't know about you but when I want to make a major life decision, I not only take my two young children along, instead of taking them to a family- friendly resort, I put them in a plane for a ten hour flight to a mid-city luxury hotel in a foreign country where I don't speak either of the official languages.

She took a 1 year old to Switzerland by herself.  It's hysterically stupid. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I thought the subtle shade Anna threw at Jason was hilarious:  Jason looks like he has an earpiece and gun even when he doesn't;  and he needs a different jacket "because Mrs What'sit isn't a Russian gangster. "

Yes, that was funny but I really laughed at Anna telling Jason he's a brick wall. Well, Anna, there IS a reason Spinelli started referring to him as "Stone Cold" a decade or so ago.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't wait to hear why Sam is in Switzerland in the first place. She couldn't have just gone to NYC?

It's probably going to be some never heard before story about how they used to play "where would be run off to if we need to leave the country" and it was that town in Switzerland and that hotel.  And this will all prove that they're fated for each other.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't wait to hear why Sam is in Switzerland in the first place.

I can't wait to hear how she ditches the kids so she can hang out with Jason.  "Monica flew in to look after them."

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's probably going to be some never heard before story about how they used to play "where would be run off to if we need to leave the country" and it was that town in Switzerland and that hotel.  And this will all prove that they're fated for each other.

Switzerland was actually the location Jason and Robin wanted to go together. Although it wouldn't shock me if they tried to make it JaSam's. It wouldn't be the first time the show would imitate things JnR originally did.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

the whole nelle gaslighting carly and no one having a clue is just so beyond stupid...between this  and the character of Adam on hawaii five0   also acting like a total idiot.....I am getting my stupiduty in spades 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

I can't wait to hear how she ditches the kids so she can hang out with Jason.  "Monica flew in to look after them."

Ok, I'm a Sam Fan but I bust out laughing at this comment because the show makes sure to let us know exactly where Sam's kids are before they go out on an adventure. Unlike Elizabeth's kids where we can only guess they are tied up somewhere in the attic. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ciarra said:
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't wait to hear why Sam is in Switzerland in the first place.

Sam will probably say she decided at the last minute not to subject the kids to a long, international flight, so they're staying with Monica. Same outcome!

57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam will probably say she decided at the last minute not to subject the kids to a long, international flight,

Didn't she and Drew just drag the kids along to Tahiti for their honeymoon, a 16 hour flight from NYC?  And then they were home the very next day.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam will probably say she decided at the last minute not to subject the kids to a long, international flight, so they're staying with Monica. Same outcome!

They are there.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, LexieLily said:

Carly and Sonny didn't tell the woman hired to care for Avery that Avery's grandfather has dementia and should not be allowed to leave the house alone with her? Stellar parenting, guys.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:03 PM, dubbel zout said:

No, I think the nanny knows about Mike. She called Carly to make sure it was okay he came along to the park.

Still Ava's fault in the Sonny/Carly Universe. because she killed Morgan.

(Expecting to have Jim Harvey's abuse of Franco traced back to Ava/Julian so that they can blame her for Michael's prison rape/Sam's non-rape)

• Love 5

I found today's episode to be EXCEPTIONALLY boring.  Don't care about the Kiki situation.  Don't care about Jason and Sam.  The Carly gaslighting has gotten old.  Don't care about Anna (sad because I never thought I'd hear myself say that) and the whole Heinrik thing. Never care about Sonny. Snooze.  And now it looks like I have Spinelli to look forward to.  Seems this might be a good week to just DVR every episode and watch them on FF4 for something that might possibly interest me. Doubtful that there will be something.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

My new favorite running gag is Detective Chase's reactions to Carly's Nelle-engineered freakouts.  Him being all, "...you drunk, bitch?" today was so delightful.

Yes, I loved this too.  Though I'm a bit annoyed that DZ/Dante is being back burnered for new guy, though new guy seems to be a decent actor so far.  

Someone explain to me why there was no writing on the back of the menu when Carly showed it to Chase?  Did Nelle use invisible ink or something?  Also, unless Nelle dumped the whole bottle of cologne on the ground by MOrgan's grave, I doubt the smell would still be in the air that long after Nelle left it.  

I'm not sure why they're still trying to do this Finn/Anna thing.  It was fine for awhile, but now that they really haven't been in each other's orbits, it's not working for me anymore.  When Finn called Anna, I was all, why?  

• Love 4

I knew the explanation for Sam being in Switzerland would be lame, but "I spun a globe and let Danny put his finger on it" exceeded my expectations. It's 2018, ffs, Danny doesn't even know what a globe is. He'd be on his iPad finding a place on Google Earth or asking to go to Disney World like any other kid in America. Anyway, I could have used more time away from Sam, because she and Jason together are like vampires draining all the energy from the show. They're so boring I can't stand it.

If Pilar were my employee she'd be fired. No, Carly shouldn't have left Mike in her care because she's not trained for that, but she was in charge of looking after Avery, and she failed. I can't imagine how devastating it would be for a parent to find out that their child is missing, especially in such an impersonal way like Ava did via the mass text. 

Robert scored big by calling Jason a "mob hit man" but I'm taking points away for his cheerleading for Finn. I wasn't opposed to Anna and Finn in the past but it's now been months without any advancement in their relationship, and that kind of slow burn just doesn't hold my interest. They need to make a move or drop it altogether.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Linny said:

Robert scored big by calling Jason a "mob hit man" but I'm taking points away for his cheerleading for Finn.

I choose to believe he's only doing that because he knows that though they love each other (He loves her MORE*), they can't ever be together. So he's the cheerleader for whoever, as long as he's not a mafia type!**

*Night Shift Season Two; scene between Robert and Anna while he's undergoing treatment for his cancer.

**Robert was trash talking Duke when he returned in 2013 too! So what if it turned out to be Faison! During GH: Espionage Edition.

• Love 1

Why hasn't Sonny hired a professional caretaker for Mike?  How many times has Mike gone missing since he returned to live in Port Charles, and Sonny still has not made arrangements to have someone whose only job is to look after Mike.  He has plenty of money to do this.  Trying to guard your mob/murder secrets is no excuse for being so negligent.   

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Why hasn't Sonny hired a professional caretaker for Mike?  How many times has Mike gone missing since he returned to live in Port Charles, and Sonny still has not made arrangements to have someone whose only job is to look after Mike.  He has plenty of money to do this.  Trying to guard your mob/murder secrets is no excuse for being so negligent.   

He should definitely hire a caretaker. But, you would think that Sonny's guards could at least keep him from wandering off.  They're clearly not very good.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Uh, did Sam actually say to Jason that the kids had spent the day running up and down the mountains?   Is that what I heard? 

Yep, that's what she said.  

7 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Uh, did Sam actually say to Jason that the kids had spent the day running up and down the mountains?   Is that what I heard? 

I guess it's a good thing Danny didn't point to Nepal on the globe, or she'd be talking about how Danny and Scout were been watched by the Sherpa they hired to take them up Mt. Everest.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

she also said she helped Heidi herd the sheep.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

she also said she helped Heidi herd the sheep.

This is what I pictured:

• Love 1

I'm sure that there are some easy hiking paths that Sam could have pushed a stroller on and had the kids running around.  We do that all the time in the Smokey Mountains and such.  THAT is not the eye rolling thing for me in that conversation.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ouinason said:

I'm sure that there are some easy hiking paths that Sam could have pushed a stroller on and had the kids running around.  We do that all the time in the Smokey Mountains and such.  THAT is not the eye rolling thing for me in that conversation.

She makes it sound like they are at a mountain resort instead of in the middle of a major capital city. She would have to hire transportation to get anywhere near a mountain trail. It's the writers who should have looked at a map.

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I choose to believe he's only doing that because he knows that though they love each other (He loves her MORE*), they can't ever be together. So he's the cheerleader for whoever, as long as he's not a mafia type!**

*Night Shift Season Two; scene between Robert and Anna while he's undergoing treatment for his cancer.

**Robert was trash talking Duke when he returned in 2013 too! So what if it turned out to be Faison! During GH: Espionage Edition.

*weeps for the Night Shift days*

Robert and Anna's adult relationship is one of the best things on the show. Finn and Anna look like kindergarten in comparison.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Linny said:

Anyway, I could have used more time away from Sam, because she and Jason together are like vampires draining all the energy from the show. They're so boring I can't stand it.

Linny, this line made my day!  Hilariously accurate!  I really wish some of the posters here would write for the show.

• Love 4

Any two actually conscious people who coincidentally ended up down the hall in the same hotel half way around the world would spend the first half hour going "OMG! NO FUCKING WAY!" These two give an Ambien shrug. calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Why is a detective in the graveyard because of a vandalism report and then escorting Carly home. Isn't he suppose to be detectiving. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mnemosyne said:

Nice to see Sonny in typical form today. Can't call the cops to find a missing child and an elderly man suffering from Alzheimer's. God forbid Ava find out and Sonny have to deal with her.

I hope we aren't supposed to find this charming that Sonny won't even call the police when his daughter is missing because Ava might find out - when you haven't called her to tell her her daughter is missing. 

• Love 4

There's no way Sam has a globe, but the Qs most likely do. That doesn't excuse how stupid it is that Sam and the kids are in the same city and same hotel as Jason. Good lord.

Ugh, the Carly story is so idiotic. And now Nelle's involved in the Faison DNA stuff? My eyes can't roll back into my head far enough.

1 hour ago, Mnemosyne said:

Nice to see Sonny in typical form today. Can't call the cops to find a missing child and an elderly man suffering from Alzheimer's. God forbid Ava find out and Sonny have to deal with her.

Seriously. Of course all Sonny can think about is how calling the cops affects him. He's nothing if not consistent as a self-involved, petulant asshole.

• Love 8