Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I don't care about the secret but damn Tequan did great work. He had me feeling bad for TJ. There's no way this was the end. Shawn will end up being his father thou

I think that one of the hallmark signs of a talented actor is when they are able to overcome the material they're given and make people feel something even if the writing or the story line is pretty boring or useless. Tequan has done that quite often on this show, imo, he's a special little talent and yet they seem to not even notice, the slaggards.

Honestly if this all doesn't end up with him being a Q...can't I ever just have anything nice and that makes sense on this bloody show?

Ron hasn't resisted rehashing much of the Q history as of yet so why not? T.J. would make a fine Q, especially if it got him away from Shawn. There could be a lot they could do, he could be a grandson of Bradley's, maybe Jordan is that extra Ward daughter they briefly mentioned way back when. He doesn't have to be AJ's or Justus' kid to be related to them, though admittedly they are my first two choices. 

• Love 9

Honestly if this all doesn't end up with him being a Q...can't I ever just have anything nice and that makes sense on this bloody show?

Today was the first time I wasn't completely bored by TJ and I really wanted him to turn out to be a Q. Get him out of this awful story with Shawn/Jordan and he might be interesting and a real gem. I'll pretend I don't remember what a total hypocrite he was about Shawn vs. Jordan. I'd love Jordan to mix it up with the Q's too since she deserves far better than Shawn.

• Love 4
It was all pointless since the truth about Julian came out like a couple of weeks later.

And he couldn't have cared less. It was actually rather refreshing—Julian basically shrugged. There were no rantings or ravings or demanding revenge. But Ava killed someone for really no reason, and that's gross.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8
Wow, so now we know the truth. Shawn is capable, every once in a great while, of hitting what he's aiming at. I, for one, am shocked.

With just Shawn's word to go on I am not so sure. He was probably trying to fire off a warning shot over his head to get Thomas to back off.

Today was the first time I wasn't completely bored by TJ and I really wanted him to turn out to be a Q. Get him out of this awful story with Shawn/Jordan and he might be interesting and a real gem. I'll pretend I don't remember what a total hypocrite he was about Shawn vs. Jordan. I'd love Jordan to mix it up with the Q's too since she deserves far better than Shawn.

Considering all the forced relationships Ron has going for the moment this one, imo, really writes itself, at least connecting them to the Qs. Jordan could easily have ties to the Wards, tying herself and T.J. the family.

I'd far prefer that over seeing yet another unknown be thrown into this mangled mix of bodies on canvas that I am told to care about solely because Ron thought them up.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

I don't get why we're supposed to care that Shawn killed TJ's father because he felt threatened. Or why it was so important that TJ just HAD to be told. Or why Jordan just took Shawn at his word? There's no corroboration. No witnesses. And Thomas can't tell his story because Shawn KILLED him. And the way he said it, 'I had to take him out.' This is how you talk about your best friend? If I were TJ, I'd tell them both to FOAD and walk out.

of course Sonny pleaded guilty. Because he loves Carly with his whole heart and doesn't want to see her punished for something he did. so what if she intentionally covered up a murder? She was only trying to protect her true love. And she'd do it again! Michael? michael who?

Bobbie seriously needs to take several seats. Slapping Scotty for doing his job? Professing the innocence of her criminal daughter? Demanding he give Carly a slap on the wrist as proof of his love for Bobbie? shut UP woman! And get your scary face and boobs out of my sight. I know she's always been zaftig but damn those things are literally in your face. Wardrobe needs to do better by her.

• Love 9

She found out Julian was Derek Wells and was about to tell Sonny.  It was all pointless since the truth about Julian came out like a couple of weeks later.

Actually, it was the other way around. She found Derek Wells was really Julian Jerome, the mobster. But yeah, it was pointless, because Julian didn't give a shit.

I don't get why we're supposed to care that Shawn killed TJ's father because he felt threatened. Or why it was so important that TJ just HAD to be told. Or why Jordan just took Shawn at his word? There's no corroboration. No witnesses. And Thomas can't tell his story because Shawn KILLED him. And the way he said it, 'I had to take him out.' This is how you talk about your best friend? If I were TJ, I'd tell them both to FOAD and walk out.

What the FUCK? So the initial story about it being Friendly Fire was a lie? And now Thomas was bad and Shawn "had to take him out"?

Why am I not surprised? That fuckwitdouchnozzle conveniently forgets all the plots/stories he originally sets up.*

*How Robin wasn't mentally and physically tortured for two years--she was on VACATION! Three hots and a cot! Asshole.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3

I loved Tequan Richmond today. He needs to be a Quartermaine. Why can't they do one of Ron's beloved "Who's the daddy stories?" Jordan either is Keesha or she got the baby from Keesha and doesn't know if Jason or AJ is the dad- just that it's a Quartermaine. Maybe she miscarried Shawn or Thomas's baby and adopted Keesha's. Since about 20 years ago, AJ was in the bottle and Jason was in the mob, I can buy giving up the baby. Especially with all the Quartermaine drama. Then Monica gets a piece of her sons, TRi isn't too old to be Billy Miller 's kid, and Micheal isn't the golden boy any longer. The Q's always loved Keesha and the Wards.

• Love 5

ScorpiosRule, that was exactly my reaction.

grr, I thought about TJ being a Q. Or at least making a beeline for the Q mansion and asking Michael if there's room for one more. Honestly right about now I think TJ should go to the police and finally tell the truth about what happened at the warehouse the night he went looking for Shawn.

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 4

I hope we get a scene of Julian and Sonny in matching jail cells, it could be comedy gold.  Didn't Heather tell either Dante or Anna that Shawn, the BLT man, was the one who busted her out of jail? Shawn should also be in that jail.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 3

What the FUCK? So the initial story about it being Friendly Fire was a lie? And now Thomas was bad and Shawn "had to take him out"?

No, Shawn said Thomas was a good man, who was aiming his gun at Shawn while confronting him about the affair. He couldn't convince Thomas to put the gun down, "knew" he was about to shoot and so it was either his life or Shawn's ... so the shooting was in 'self-defense.' They held onto the Friendly Fire story to honor the memory of Thomas; only Shawn knew otherwise. They assured TJ his dad died a hero.

• Love 1

TJ as a Quartermaine would be awesome, especially if it means Jordan is a member of the family, too.  Though I'd accept just about anything to get those two away from Shawn.  That guy is boring and awful and he brings everyone down.

Anna and Julian would be pretty hot.

I just love Maura West.  Hopefully this is not an exit story for her.  I mean, if they write her out while keeping that horrible Michelle Stafford ... there would be no words.

Damn, Bobbie's lips had so much collagen in them she could barely talk.

It's so sad.  There's something morally wrong with a plastic surgeon who does this to people.  It's taking advantage of someone who probably needs counseling, not injections or surgery.

I think he's taken acting lessons from Joe Kenda, from ID channel.

Hey, now.  Kenda is the bomb!  I love his show.

Just caught up on yesterday's show:

Why does Agent Unmemorable need the permission of the next of kin to go after Anna?

Ava looks great without heavy make up.

I thought I couldn't decide who was more annoying - Spencer or Kiki, but that debate was broken when I spontaneously referred to the FF button as the Spencer button. I guess that means the mute button is the Kiki button by default.

OMG, could they have repeated the line "Jerry delivered [Larry] instead of Luke" (or some variation thereof) more often than they did? Do we think we're the lead in Memento?  It would explain why Nina repeats things all the time.

Was Alexis in scenes with people I found annoying so I Spencer-ed all her scenes, or did she really just pop up at the end?

• Love 1

Wow, so now we know the truth. Shawn is capable, every once in a great while, of hitting what he's aiming at. I, for one, am shocked.

Number one reason why I think his father is still alive.  I can't believe for even a second that Shawn managed a kill shot on someone he was actually aiming at.  Nope. 

• Love 18

I am super down for Anna/Julian. Honestly I wish for Anna to just fuck every man she comes in contact with to be honest. Except Sonny, of course.

Michael continues to provide me endless entertainment. He was such an asshole today and I loved the hell out of it.

I actually weirdly like Ava and Silas together now, so I'm kinda looking forward to this. Although what is Ava gonna do when Silas sees on the tv/newspaper that she is wanted for murder? She didn't think this through.

I agree with your whole post, but especially these parts!  It's too bad I am totally against Anna being involved with any more mobsters because I could really get behind a JuliAnna paring otherwise.  

Asshole Michael is my favorite Michael, hands down.  

And Ava has never, ever thought anything through.  She just piles lies on top of lies, and keeps expecting it to somehow work out well.  

• Love 3

Just caught up on yesterday's show:

Why does Agent Unmemorable need the permission of the next of kin to go after Anna?

Ava looks great without heavy make up.

I thought I couldn't decide who was more annoying - Spencer or Kiki, but that debate was broken when I spontaneously referred to the FF button as the Spencer button. I guess that means the mute button is the Kiki button by default.

OMG, could they have repeated the line "Jerry delivered [Larry] instead of Luke" (or some variation thereof) more often than they did? Do we think we're the lead in Memento?  It would explain why Nina repeats things all the time.

Was Alexis in scenes with people I found annoying so I Spencer-ed all her scenes, or did she really just pop up at the end?

She really just popped up at the end.

Any day where Carly gets reamed out by a judge, Kiki gets reamed out by Michael*, and Sonny goes down for the count is a good day by me.  For the first time in a very very very long time, I am actually finding myself racing home after work to see what happened on the show.  I'd almost forgotten what it feels like.

* - I kind of felt bad for Morgan, but on the other hand Michael was right that he hadn't exactly been the sharpest knife in the drawer when it came to Ava.

So unless Sonny is going to be in prison for the rest of his life, AJ has to come back alive, right?

Not necessarily.  I am thinking we'll see Sonny go to prison, there will be a few weeks of scenes there, then Sonny will save the governor's niece's brother's best friend's second cousin twice removed or some such thing and get a pardon.  Then it will be back to Sonny Never Loses, Wash, Rinse, Repeat.  Which is why I am enjoying The Downfall of Sonny Corinthos so much now - because who knows if it will ever happen again.

• Love 8

I thought Shawn said Thomas was REACHING for his gun? Regardless, we still only have his word for it, and I don't trust him. Don't think JordN should have been so quick to believe either. And TJ really didn't 'need" to know. There's nothing in it for him except heartache.

• Love 3

I hope we get to see Julian torment the hell out of Sonny while they are both in lockup.  I have said this before but I really need to see Sonny being processed into Pentonville with all the humiliation that it entails.  From trustee Johnny Z. assisting in taking his prints to Warden Taggart directing his body cavity search. 

• Love 8

We talk a lot of shit about Shawn and Jordan and their characters and stories on this board and others, much of it deserved. But I always liked Sean Blakemore, I know how excellent Tequan Richmond is, and it is shameful that with the great performances they put out today (particularly Blakemore, who surprised me) that they all get relegated to "the Black Hour" on every second or third mid-week show. They deserve better. I am still all for putting Jordan back in the mix with Julian and Shawn back in Carly's orbit.

I also really want to beat the shit out of Morgan's dismissive ass.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11

I really did love Micheal Easton's face at opening the door to yet another crazy lady needing help. You can almost read the inner dialogue. "Ugh Silas. You should have kept it in your pants. Now you're stuck with Crazy, Criminal, and Moocher." I doubt he believes Ava, but I've always suspected Silas drinks a lot to get through the day. Wouldn't you if you were Silas? The cut scene was Silas shrugging his shoulders and saying whatever as Ava ran upstairs. He then rolled his eyes and poured himself another drink. Silas is looking for a new place.

• Love 9

I realized that Lucas wasn't there for Carly's arraignment, not that she deserved his support but he is her brother and there's no reason he wouldn't have been there.

Ron really is just hacking Bobbie to pieces, imho, I don't know what Bobbie he thinks he is channeling but she isn't one I recognize at all.

I am starting to wonder if notLuke will have something to do with Sonny's release

Re-watching the previews, Olivia looked as if she was ready to chew her way through those bars to get to Julian. The look of exasperation on his face was priceless. This isn't getting him any closer to getting shirtless again show, therefore it is pointless.

So Sam and Patrick decide to go and talk to Lulu about Ned's father instead of just going to talk to Ned? It isn't as if Ned is a huge Lord Ashton defender, if anything he'd probably be more than willing to help get him out of their lives again as soon as possible.

• Love 2

Any day where Carly gets reamed out by a judge, Kiki gets reamed out by Michael*, and Sonny goes down for the count is a good day by me. 

Nobility, thy name is Coppertone.

YES!!  Sonny been served!  Oh, I know it's not going to last as long as I want it to - which would be until the end of time, but I will take what we can get.  I've been so tired of listening to Sonny pat himself on the back for "doing the right thing for MYSON", which is his usual begging for compliments from anyone and everyone in earshot.  Of course, that bunglesnort of a sneasel forgets to mention that he's only "doing the right thing for HISSON" because his flabby ass got caught.  

He conveniently forgot what was best for his son - namely NOT KILLING AJ and then lying about it until he got caught.  

And all that smoochy love talk from Snaggletooth to him in the hall of the courthouse was almost as bad as watching those two befoul Michael's Ikea couch.  I'm so glad she can now be home with her daughter - the kid that gets even less attention than Morgan.  

For the first time in forever, I felt a smidgen of sorry for Scott when he was assailed by Botoxed Bobbi, whose logic is even wobblier than her face is these days.  Bringing up Serena made no sense, but then again, very little coming out of Bobbi's mouth these days does.  

Michael taking down Mrs. Potato Head and Morgan was quite fun, wasn't it?  He told her she was an idiot in about three different ways today and even that wasn't enough.  Then we have the sometimes hot, occasionally sweet, but always dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks Morgan wander in, and Michael takes him apart too.  But Morgan, poor little guy, it took him a while to understand all the big words.  All that was missing was an animated lightbulb over his head when it finally dawned on him that "Mikey" was calling him dumb too.   Morgan is like a windup toy you really, really like, but it always ends up walking into walls.

My unpopular opinion of the day......I do not give a rats ass about the secret of TJ's dad, or Shawn, or TJ's mom, or any of it.  TJ matched up with Molly put him on my ff list a long time ago, and Shawn.....Shawn is an embarrassment of a character.  Today when he told Jordan that "honesty is the most important thing" - really,Shawn??   All Shawn DOES is lie, that is, when he's not missing his targets.  I don't care about any of them, although the only one I actively despise is Shawn.  I'm waiting for someone to stick a pin in his steroided muscles and see him deflate like a balloon.

I know this is silly, considering that this is GH, but I'm just a bit offended by Show making Shawn a vet who turned hitman because he was bored.  What about the code of honor he's supposed to have had in the service, and exactly how does that translate to what he does now?  I know it's not real, but it bugs me.

BUT, Sonny is going to prison!

• Love 10

I really did love Micheal Easton's face at opening the door to yet another crazy lady needing help. You can almost read the inner dialogue. "Ugh Silas. You should have kept it in your pants. Now you're stuck with Crazy, Criminal, and Moocher." I doubt he believes Ava, but I've always suspected Silas drinks a lot to get through the day. Wouldn't you if you were Silas? The cut scene was Silas shrugging his shoulders and saying whatever as Ava ran upstairs. He then rolled his eyes and poured himself another drink. Silas is looking for a new place.

Michael's apartment is now available and the good news for Silas is that it only has one bedroom.

• Love 3

TJ and Michael need to have a chat about having the world's shittiest "parents".  I mean, Mikey clearly wins, but wow....What in the actual fuck?  WHY was it necessary to tell a teenager that?  Hey man, look....I know it has no real bearing on your life at the moment, and there was no real need to even tell you this, but hey...let's totally screw with your head because we feel "guilty" because we are banging again.  Blah blah blah we need to be honest, blah blah....Um no, you don't.  Not all the time.  And TJ is totally Shawn's and Jordan totally changed the DNA results.   Poor kid. 

I knew Sonny was going to martyr himself.  The only good thing about Carly NOT being in jail is now everyone can line up to tell her what an asshole she is. 

Bobbie has always been useless IMO, and she was ridiculous today.  Your daughter BROKE the LAW.  Scott is the DA.  It's not personal asshole, it's his job.  Now we know where Carly gets it from. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 9

It was totally unnecessary for them to tell T.J., but it was a good scene. It is also obvious (and has been for a long time, IMO) that Shawn is T.J.'s father.

I love Bobbie but once again she needs to shut the fuck up. Jackie's acting is painful and the shit they have the character doing is far worse. The problem is I'm pretty sure we are expected to side with Bobbie against mean old Scott.

• Love 2

I wanted Carly in jail. She disrespects everyone..I can't think of anyone that tough girl wouldn't chew up and spit out. She barely acknowledges Joss, compared to her loud constant moaning about Michael and his terrible fragility. How sad that Michael now has to go to court to get his name changed from Corinthos to Quartermaine. That's probably the first baldfaced lie of a long line that Carly told Michael about himself--that somehow Sonny is his father. Carly is a strange, strange woman, twisted from the beginning when she repaid Bobbie's kindness by plotting to steal her husband. She is pure evil and drawn to Sonny's wickedness by their souls' fatal attraction. Could Carly ever be redeemed, or has she gone too far over to the dark side?

• Love 4

Can anyone tell me why Patrick celebrated his re-instatement, by lurking in the Quartermaine bushes with his new best pal Sam?

How can the day players possibly be as bad as they are?  I think the news reporters were worse than I've seen in a long time.  Shouting questions, and shooting pictures six inches from her face?  Laughable.

I'm irritated that Carly lets Sonny of the hook.  She was wrong to help him cover up the crime, but it would have been unnecessary if he hadn't killed AJ.  That's on him.

Can anyone tell me why Patrick celebrated his re-instatement, by lurking in the Quartermaine bushes with his new best pal Sam?

So he could pretend to remember that this is really all about finding out who caused the accident which killed his son who he has to fake emotions about as part of his "cover", and not just more of him spending time with the lady friend whose chest pillows he has been wanting to motorboat for months now.

Edited because "whore" and "whose" are two very different words with two very different meanings...I really hate auto-correct some days...

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Shhhh! They are working undercover !

Patrick is a good PI!

So he could pretend to remember that this is really all about finding out who caused the accident which killed his son who he has to fake emotions about as part of his "cover", and not just more of him spending time with the lady friend whose chest pillows he has been wanting to motorboat for months now.

What other excuse would he make to hang out with Sam..Danny's too young for playdate..LOL!

Once he's working as a doctor again, time will be limited so I wonder who Sam is going to work with now since the Jackal is gone and Patrick will be preoccupied with being the GOAT of all surgeons...

Hmmm...I wonder who..

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 1

So is "how can we make him a Quartermaine?" our new reaction to any acting we appreciate or are we just going to symbolically call all characters Quartermaines when they learn their parents have lied to them?  Because that last one sounds fun, like "TJ was just Corinthos'd so now he's TJ Quartermaine!"

• Love 12

So is "how can we make him a Quartermaine?" our new reaction to any acting we appreciate or are we just going to symbolically call all characters Quartermaines when they learn their parents have lied to them? Because that last one sounds fun, like "TJ was just Corinthos'd so now he's TJ Quartermaine!"

BWAH!!!

I would LOVE for TJ to have Monica as a grandma, and I think Tequan would definitely hold his own in scenes and learn from them as well. But I think I want Jason to be his dad cuz I saw some sparkly stuff between Jordan and Jason when she went to see him in the hospital. Plus it would open up storylines instead of them being tied to the Black story once a week or however often RC deems it necessary. I would love to watch TJ'S reactions to a Q family gathering...priceless! I also think BM would be great with Tequan, navigating their relationship. But this is Ron C so of course we can't have nice things.

I will do RC a solid...Michael repeatedly calling Kiki an idiot? Was like being in a pile of wriggly fat fluffy puppies surrounded by rainbows and unicorns with tiny kittens playing the piano and panda bears rocking baby koalas to sleep.

• Love 6

Any day where Carly gets reamed out by a judge, Kiki gets reamed out by Michael*, and Sonny goes down for the count is a good day by me.  For the first time in a very very very long time, I am actually finding myself racing home after work to see what happened on the show.  I'd almost forgotten what it feels like.

Just when things are finally coming to a head for Sonny, and I'm all into it, I look up and see that the judge saying those words to Carly is my cousin.  :-)   I'd forgotten,  But it did take me out of the story for a bit, interested in how she was doing.and wondering if it was fun playing those scenes.

Except for Marvel: Agents of Shield, I never see another Chinese gal on a show who's anything but a 3rd sidekick and usually in a stereotyped role, so this was fun to see.  She was in Argo but even as the wife of  the Canadian ambassador who was the one who decided that her husband should accept the Americans and risk their own lives there, she was given barely a word to say.  

The writing for Scott is so funny.  In no way would he have done something that would get really dumb Carly jail time for keeping a secret about her sons' father, especially when Scott was dating her mother.  But it served to script a deal that would cause Sonny to plead guilty when he'd said he wanted to, in the first place.  Of course, Sonny also thinks he should be let out to help find his latest child or grandchild because that wouldn't happen without him.

Edited by pitchy
  • Love 3

It was totally unnecessary for them to tell T.J., but it was a good scene. It is also obvious (and has been for a long time, IMO) that Shawn is T.J.'s father.

I love Bobbie but once again she needs to shut the fuck up. Jackie's acting is painful and the shit they have the character doing is far worse. The problem is I'm pretty sure we are expected to side with Bobbie against mean old Scott.

I get that feeling too and the weird thing is for once Scott wasn't plotting aganist anyone.He was just doing his job lol.I'm sure were also supposed to feel badly for Sonny and Carly too despite the fact that there guilty.

Just when things are finally coming to a head for Sonny, and I'm all into it, I look up and see that the judge saying those words to Carly is my cousin. :-) I'd forgotten, But it did take me out of the story for a bit, interested in how she was doing.and wondering if it was fun playing those scenes..

Judge Chua will always hold a special place in my heart for denying Carly bail. Sure, it lasted ten minutes, but still, she denied Carly bail! I just wish she had read Carly's full name: Caroline 'Carly Roberts' Benson Quatermaine Corinthos Corinthos Corinthos Alcazar Corinthos Jacks Jacks.

Do you know if your cousin is going to be on again?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

It's a fate worse than Nina

This should become a classic.

It seems I'm not the only one who was confused as why TJ needed to know that ShYawn killed his supposed Father.  ShYawn really should have led with the self defense part. lol 

Morgan still has no clue why it was a bad thing to tell Sonny where Ava was hiding. Are there smaller words to say because he was going there to kill her? The Mother of your child or sister. (never not funny, that).

• Love 7

No one deserves Shawn as a father. It's a fate worse than Nina. At least Nina just like repeats herself. Shawn might shoot your dog or your date or sell you for magic beans.

Well that's simply not true.  There's Kiki, after all.  

• Love 6

Michael repeatedly calling Kiki an idiot? Was like being in a pile of wriggly fat fluffy puppies surrounded by rainbows and unicorns with tiny kittens playing the piano and panda bears rocking baby koalas to sleep.

It really is spectacular. 

And there's Kiki all, "Whuh?  He's still mad at me, he's not bowing down begging for forgiveness?  How can this be happening to me, Kiki?".

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

It really is spectacular. 

And there's Kiki all, "Whuh?  He's still mad at me, he's not bowing down begging for forgiveness?  How can this be happening to me, Kiki? I have frieeeeennndds".

Edited that for ya!

• Love 4

I wanted Carly in jail. She disrespects everyone..I can't think of anyone that tough girl wouldn't chew up and spit out. She barely acknowledges Joss, compared to her loud constant moaning about Michael and his terrible fragility. How sad that Michael now has to go to court to get his name changed from Corinthos to Quartermaine. That's probably the first baldfaced lie of a long line that Carly told Michael about himself--that somehow Sonny is his father. Carly is a strange, strange woman, twisted from the beginning when she repaid Bobbie's kindness by plotting to steal her husband. She is pure evil and drawn to Sonny's wickedness by their souls' fatal attraction. Could Carly ever be redeemed, or has she gone too far over to the dark side?

Carley is *poor me*. I WASN"T raised in a brothel. I just wish Carley and Sonny would be sent to a jail out of Port Chuck. far far away where we would never have to see them again. I also agree the point of destroying TJ's life is because its really ruined because ShYawn is his father. His mother slept around on his dad while he was putting his life in danger serving with the military. They took the one memory TJ had of his dad, and destroyed it. Nice work Ron. Guess we have to destroy the military so the mob looks better by compareasion.UGG I walk off the barge and turn the show on while I am sewing and some was fine Liked Michael telling off the two boobs.

Edited by OnceSane
slut-shaming
  • Love 4

Michael Without Pity just keeps getting better, whether he's dissing Tracy and Lord Larry, bonding with Monica or putting Morgan and Kiki on blast. Michael may not have technically known Lord Larry for long, but that he's got his number already is a plus, not a minus. The way I see it, Michael's suspicions of Lord Larry prove that Michael's not the complete dilettante that Tracy, Lord Larry and Ned took him for after all. Michael's scenes with Monica-what few there actually were, that is-were sweet. Michael and Monica bring out the best in each other. Michael's takedowns of Morgan and Kiki were epic. Given Morgan and Kiki's recent track records with the truth where Michael's concerned ( which sucks, at best), I didn't blame Michael for thinking that they had something to do with Ava's escape. Morgan and Kiki deserved the new assholes that Michael ripped for them-and in their cases, that's redundant.

Bobbie needs to have all the seats in the courtroom for the way she's been treating Scotty, whether it was her blaming him for Franco's actions, trivializing Carly's crimes or slapping Scotty just for doing his job. Scotty's busting Carly wasn't just some witch hunt, like Agent Sloane's vendetta against Anna; she broke several laws, including covering up a murder.  Bobbie's bringing Serena into it was way out of line. Serena wasn't the one who hid a murder, got engaged to a SERIAL KILLER nor fucked a murderer behind her fiancé the SERIAL KILLER'S back because, I'm guessing, she's actually got way more sense than Carly-which, IMO, isn't even remotely difficult. Scotty not only shouldn't have dropped the charges against Carly, he should have busted Bobbie for assault.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 7

Morgan is like a windup toy you really, really like, but it always ends up walking into walls.

*dies laughing* YES! That is exactly Morgan!

ShYawn

Oh dear. Sad because it's true. I had high hopes for his character when he was introduced. He was a veteran, an ex-teacher, a screwed up but good guy, and it was just fucking SICK to watch Sonny mold him into a replacement Jason. Remember Sonny's rage at Carly tricking Shawn, because he had been "grooming" him and was waiting for just the right time to turn him into a killer of people for money?? What the fuck Napoleonic complex does Sonny have, that he has to destroy decent men and turn them into mindless drones?

• Love 9

I'm irritated that Carly lets Sonny of the hook.  She was wrong to help him cover up the crime, but it would have been unnecessary if he hadn't killed AJ.  That's on him.

Except that Carly's fucking thrilled that Sonny killed AJ. The whys and wherefores don't matter to her at all. AJ's dead and she would go to the mat to keep that quiet. Sure, they mewled a lot about 'feeling guilty' but I swear it came off as something each of them felt they were supposed to say in that circumstance. "We're human beings, we should express some guilt over this thing we're not actually guilty about in order to make us feel better about our own humanity. We are special and have human emotions! Yes we do!"

But, really, Carly is delighted that AJ is out of the picture permanently. She just never quite realized that Michael would be so upset about it. I don't think she fully realizes just how badly she fucked up with this. I think she's going to bang her head against the brick wall that Michael is now, not understanding why he's so angry for a good long time.

I mean, of course she covered for Sonny in this. AJ dying was a turn on for her. She's not mad about it all and thinks Michael will 'get over it' as soon as they 'sit down and talk about it.'

She's a monstrous idiot.

• Love 24
Didn't Heather tell either Dante or Anna that Shawn, the BLT man, was the one who busted her out of jail? Shawn should also be in that jail.

Well, we all know how bad the PCPD is at deciphering initials. 

• Love 6