Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Poor Julian. He can't win for losing. I'm sure he'll bear the brunt of it when the baby switch finally comes out, since of course he's to blame for wanting a relationship with his son's family.

Brad sucks for demanding that Julian kill Obrecht. Ugh. 

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I am so over Josslyn moping about Oscar.

Ugh, same here. Just because he doesn't preoccupy her every waking minute doesn't mean she's disloyal or forgetting about him. It means she's starting to put his death in its proper place and start to figure out what her life should be without Oscar.

"Why are you being so selfish?" Really, Sonny? Everything you do is about you. EVERYTHING. And LOL that Carly thinks Sonny will admit he's wrong.

Peter, no one is going to be surprised you were OMG TEH EVUL in your younger days. You're Faison's son. Why not admit it and say you're committed to making amends for it? It's certainly better than arranging for two men to be murdered to hide things.

Ugh, PC Pioneer Wyatt's mom and/or doctor couldn't tell him what Peter did? Spare me.

Edited by dubbel zout
deleted double post
  • Love 8

Too bad Julian didn't overhear Kim's sorrynotsorry 'apology' to Elizabeth when matter-of-factly told that Cameron saw Kim and FrancoDrew making out in the park. She should get dumped, pronto. Elizabeth deserves a better friend, and Julian deserves a girlfriend who really wants him. Kim's oopsie, my bad response would have been appropriate for an acknowledgement that she didn't bring a contribution to a fundraiser at the hospital or forgot to drop something off at Elizabeth's house.

Shut up Jason, Franco, Brad, Sonny, and on and on. Ugh.  I have a suggestion for a formal adoption: Monica adopts Scout. It will help Monica with missing the real Drew, not this time capsule in an asshole's body. It's not like Sam would notice. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why is everyone assuming that Drew is dead because there were no bodies? 

THIS.  In less than three episodes, which is about a day and a half in PC time, they've had him not show up where he was supposed to, plane went down, no survivors/no body found, dead.  That fast.  I mean, it's quite the F U to Billy Miller.  

I am so over Josslyn moping about Oscar. I am so over Michael endlessly talking about Jonah

I actually thought that was a decent scene because Joss wasn't moping so much as she was upset that she's moving on and feels guilty for doing it.  Michael's talk about grief and how it's ok to feel ok was spot on.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I actually thought that was a decent scene because Joss wasn't moping so much as she was upset that she's moving on and feels guilty for doing it.  Michael's talk about grief and how it's ok to feel ok was spot on.  

Who doesn't enjoy a 'feeding the ducks' dialogue - along with the previous reference to  Joss attempting an AP calculus class?  But what I really appreciated this episode was the set designer in today's episode- ensured a proper seasonal amount of fallen leaves in the park along with that uneven plaque at Oscar's memorial site and those cookies and flour containers along with the awesome bowl of moss in the all-american Corinthos kitchen.

Meanwhile, RoHo and TB  are so beyond the pale, that I actually preferred to watch Sonny and Carly in today's episode.  C'mon FV  - you can do better. 

Also, just grieving in advance, for the missing Lucas scenes. 

Edited by sunnyface
Those of us who have endured MB deserve a long vacation.
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

C’mon FV-you can do better.

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I was going to look for a gif with someone falling over laughing, but I don't feel like it.

1B9BF2BA-7DD0-4CFF-9EB3-32A702B9D49E.gif

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

No, he can't. He makes me miss Guza.

I never thought I’d say this, but same here.🥺

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is everyone assuming that Drew is dead because there were no bodies?  Doesn't that suggest that he may have been kidnapped?  Like he was before?

Why would anyone assume anyone was dead even if there is a body?  this is Port Charles, for crying out loud.  Nobody dies permanently.  Except for the ones that do.  I'm honestly surprised people can even get upset over people dying any more.  Surely they're  at least a little hopeful that their love one will pop back in a year or two.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh Brad, not cool!

I mentioned this when we found out Brad pushed Liesl off the boat, the show is really piling on now that Brad is THE EVUL and will deserve no sympathy when this comes out.  "Now he's out here trying to murder people and ordering other people to committ murders on his behalf."  ...what the hell do you think your leading men are doing out here every day, Show!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

OMG now Monica is calling Franco Drew???  He Is Not Drew.  No matter what his memories are!

People are the sum of their history and experience, their memories. For all intents and purposes, "Drew" doesn't exist anymore. There's no reason for RoHo to adopt BM's attitude/mannerisms because there's no reason to think that the man who grew up with Drew's life (which was not great!) behaves like the amnesiac who does not remember that life.

BM's Drew has a couple decades of Jason's memories as well as his own memories of the past 5 years. He is legally Drew Cain but he has no connection to the first 30+ years of his life.

FrankenDrew has all of those memories, which does not make him Drew - but it means that he's not Franco, which makes him 1M times more watchable for me. Because he's right that Drew was a better man than Franco.

And FrankenDrew isn't a waste of a good soap actor. Just have have him fall for Liz while she's trying to get her gross husband back.  In fact, I wish they'd done that instead of Kim. I would watch that.

Plus, I don't want to spend all the remaining years of this show watching FV find ever more desperate and embarrassing redemption stories for Gentle Farmer Franco

• Love 6

Oh, by the way, so glad they rushed Laura and Kevin back together so these dynamic characters could get to their new, exciting storyline about...

*checks notes*

...oh, they have no storyline. #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Kim is awful.  Cut ties with this actress and character, it hasn't worked for 2 years now.

Edit: Why is Peter putting out a hit on Real Drew and not trying to kill Franco who has Drew's memories of what happened?  This show is stupid as hell.

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

That scene with Peter was Sonny level-esque. "Look he's planning murder, but gosh, so nice with the kid!" Again, this is quite the low bar nice deed again with Peter. Wow, he stayed with Maxie on the side of the road when she was in labor! Wow, he didn't tell a kid to go scram after be ordered a murder! So much nuance!

That scene with Peter was Sonny level-esque. "Look he's planning murder, but gosh, so nice with the kid!" Again, this is quite the low bar nice deed again with Peter. Wow, he stayed with Maxie on the side of the road when she was in labor! Wow, he didn't tell a kid to go scram after he ordered a murder! So much nuance!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, by the way, so glad they rushed Laura and Kevin back together so these dynamic characters could get to their new, exciting storyline about...

*checks notes*

I saw the opening credits today and thought, "Is Laura still on this show?"  Then I remembered all she will be doing is watching Lulu weep her mascara off, then I didn't miss her so much.

Why is everyone assuming Drew is dead when half the characters on the show have survived plane crashes?  Jason, Jax, Edward, Brenduh.  Didn't Jax crash in a helicopter, too? 

• Love 2

Is FH on a longer scheduled vacation then usual? It seems really long this time. I wouldn’t normally care but Hayden is being written that she gives two fucks about Finn. Now, Finn is basically having phone sex with a fake phone for months on end with Anna. Also, if show is trying to make me like Peter more having his Father Knows Best pep talk it ant working? I wish FV would cut him. I’d rather have Maxie hooking up with Chase because Chase & Willow are a little dull and look more like brother & sister then boyfriend & girlfriend. Ewwwww!

Is FH on a longer scheduled vacation then usual? It seems really long this time. I wouldn’t normally care but Hayden is being written that she gives two fucks about Finn. Now, Finn is basically having phone sex with a fake phone for months on end with Anna. Also, if show is trying to make me like Peter more having his Father Knows Best pep talk it ant working? I wish FV would cut him. I’d rather have Maxie hooking up with Chase because Chase & Willow are a little dull and look more like brother & sister then boyfriend & girlfriend. Ewwwww!

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

*checks notes*

To be fair, hardly any of the vets have storylines except the UNholy trinity of Sonny, Carly, and Jason. I'm glad Robert gets some screen time, but he doesn't have a storyline either. We only see him when he's working a case...same with Mac.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Poor Julian. He can't win for losing. I'm sure he'll bear the brunt of it when the baby switch finally comes out, since of course he's to blame for wanting a relationship with his son's family.

Ugh, same here. Just because he doesn't preoccupy her every waking minute doesn't mean she's disloyal or forgetting about him. It means she's starting to put his death in its proper place and start to figure out what her life should be without Oscar.

"Why are you being so selfish?" Really, Sonny? Everything you do is about you. EVERYTHING. And LOL that Carly thinks Sonny will admit he's wrong.

Peter, no one is going to be surprised you were OMG TEH EVUL in your younger days. You're Faison's son. Why not admit it and say you're committed to making amends for it? It's certainly better than arranging for two men to be murdered to hide things.

Ugh, PC Pioneer Wyatt's mom and/or doctor couldn't tell him what Peter did? Spare me.

It's amazing we've had to watch months of Josslyn grieving over Oscar and Ava grieving over Keke when Oscar and Keke were two characters a lot of viewers didn't even care about. Those two characters have had more grief scenes written for them than veteran, more popular characters when they died (i.e. Tony, Alan, Gail, etc.).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

FrankenDrew has all of those memories, which does not make him Drew - but it means that he's not Franco,

He still seems like the same Franco, less whiny but meaner.  But I do think that RoHo is having a positive effect on SBu's performance. My preference would be to get rid of Franco and have RoHo come back as a relative who is a doctor/nurse if FV/TPTB want to keep him on the payroll.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why is everyone assuming Drew is dead when half the characters on the show have survived plane crashes?  Jason, Jax, Edward, Brenduh.  Didn't Jax crash in a helicopter, too? 

Because it's Billy Miller. The same can be said about Sean Kanan.

8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

It's amazing we've had to watch months of Josslyn grieving over Oscar and Ava grieving over Keke when Oscar and Keke were two characters a lot of viewers didn't even care about. Those two characters have had more grief scenes written for them than veteran, more popular characters when they died (i.e. Tony, Alan, Gail, etc.).

I can't be arsed to give any bluedilly figgidity fucks about Josslyn's grief and whining about not wanting to go back to school, when I watched ROBIN, not only watch Stone suffer and die a horrible death, but also infected with HIV, AND not WHINING about it and going back to school and living her life. And she was about the same age.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7

"YOU KIDNAPPED SONNY CORINTHOS' GRANDCHILD?!?!"

You mean Avery?

(Wiley is Carly's Grandkid, Show.)

12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

"Now he's out here trying to murder people and ordering other people to committ murders on his behalf."

You mean Sonny telling Jason to take out that foreman?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Is FH on a longer scheduled vacation then usual? It seems really long this time.

Yes, it is a longer extended vacation. And RB/Hayden isn't getting good writing anyway, so they should have just sent Finn away to some conference or to go with her.

12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

*checks notes*

Maybe an UO, but although I do like Laura and Kevin separately, I don't really think they make a dynamic pairing together. They're kind of like oatmeal. It sucks though that they haven't even been seen. And I remember that BS about an exciting storyline. Oh, Frank. Do shut up.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Yes, it is a longer extended vacation. And RB/Hayden isn't getting good writing anyway, so they should have just sent Finn away to some conference or to go with her.

Maybe an UO, but although I do like Laura and Kevin separately, I don't really think they make a dynamic pairing together. They're kind of like oatmeal. It sucks though that they haven't even been seen. And I remember that BS about an exciting storyline. Oh, Frank. Do shut up.

At the risk of getting beaned, (I've got my flak jacket and helmet on), when they were together, and even when they weren't, Luke and Laura's stories were never boring. Standing Bravely for the onslaught that will be coming my way.

• Love 4

I actually enjoyed Sonny trying to gaslight Carly, but only until they "made up." That look on her face when he brought up her sleeping with Jax was priceless. I am still hoping Chachi breaks them up. They keep flirting with that story-line, like recently with DA Dawson.

So turned off by Maxie kissing Peter like he's her grandpa. Thank god they realized there is zero chemistry there and turned him back into a villain.  

• Love 3

Breaking them up would at least some kind of purpose behind that unnecessary vow renewal since those are typically used to give a couple a happy moment before blowing them up 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

You mean Avery?

A) If you mean Sonny's bio grandkid, that would be Dante and Lulu's son Rocco. Avery is Sonny's daughter as a result of him and Ava screwing on AJ's grave. Since Sonny is legally Michael's father and is married to Michael's mother, the Show does unfortunately consider the baby to be both Sonny and Carly's grandson. But the Show gets stuff wrong often. Like the time Danny said "Aunt Olivia." Olivia is not Jason's sister and she is not married to Drew nor was she married to AJ.  Olivia is Jason's cousin (Ned)'s wife. Or the time that Josslyn was screaming at Nelle 'you're not my sister, Kristina is my sister, Avery is my sister.' NOPE - her parents are Jax and Carly.  Alexis and 'Uncle Sonny' are Kristina's parents, and Ava and 'Uncle Sonny' are Avery's parents.  K&A are your stepsisters, girlie. Kristina and Josslyn have never even lived in the same household. 

B) I thought the implication was that Sonny told Jason to threaten/scare the foreman into leaving Port Charles immediately, forever.  Did he actually tell Jason to kill him?

3 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

You mean Avery?

A) If you mean Sonny's bio grandkid, that would be Dante and Lulu's son Rocco. Avery is Sonny's daughter as a result of him and Ava screwing on AJ's grave. Since Sonny is legally Michael's father and is married to Michael's mother, the Show does unfortunately consider the baby to be both Sonny and Carly's grandson. But the Show gets stuff wrong often. Like the time Danny said "Aunt Olivia." Olivia is not Jason's sister and she is not married to Drew nor was she married to AJ.  Olivia is Jason's cousin (Ned)'s wife. Or the time that Josslyn was screaming at Nelle 'you're not my sister, Kristina is my sister, Avery is my sister.' NOPE - her parents are Jax and Carly.  Alexis and 'Uncle Sonny' are Kristina's parents, and Ava and 'Uncle Sonny' are Avery's parents.  K&A are your stepsisters, girlie. Kristina and Josslyn have never even lived in the same household. 

B) I thought the implication was that Sonny told Jason to threaten/scare the foreman into leaving Port Charles immediately, forever.  Did he actually tell Jason to kill him?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

A lot of people call their stepsiblings just their siblings.  It's a little insulting to not consider them as such if that's the way you feel about them.  And a lot of children will call adults in their lives "aunt" or "uncle" even if they're not actually related.  And, like him or not, of course Sonny is Michael's father. He's legally his father and he raised him.  You can argue the morality of how that came about, as of course, it was terrible.  But, what happened is what happened. 

• Love 6

Yeah, I don't think Danny calling Olivia "Aunt Olivia" is the show getting something wrong.  That's basically just a respectful title given to an adult.  My cousin's young kids call me "Aunt," too.

The Frew stuff is dizzying to me.  Elizabeth and Kim have a convo where they're going in circles with "well, he's not Drew/but he has Drew's memories/but he's my husband/but he remembers our past."  

Did Brad call Sonny and Carly "the Corinthii" yesterday?  I swore I heard that .  And he's not wrong: Wiley is safer with him and Lucas.  Still, asking poor Julian to kill Obrecht was out of line.  

• Love 9

Jax pitching the Aurora offer to Sam today immediately raised my hackles, because NO. After Sam dropped Aurora (and Drew) like a hot potato and endlessly bemoaned how stifling she considered it, I have no desire to see her involved with the company in any way, even if it were for Scout's benefit. Scout's gonna be just fine anyway, Monica will no doubt see sure of that, so hopefully we won't have to see Sam sleepwalking her way around Aurora like she gives a damn.

I didn't like that Liz and Sam's discussion had little to do with worry or mourning over Drew and was much more about Franco. Even if Sam doesn't deem Franco worthy of Drew's mission to retrieve Andre, Drew clearly felt differently, and Sam really should not be undermining the last act of a (presumably) dead man. And telling Liz, who is effectively Franco's widow for the time being, that she's happy he's gone and Liz should accept it and move on is tacky as all hell. Sam isn't obligated to forgive Franco and she's entitled to any private thoughts about him, but trashing him to Liz's face under these circumstances is not cool. And I don't think Sam's attitude can be chalked up to misplaced anger over Drew's condition, I think the show just couldn't pass up the opportunity to pit Liz and Sam against each other for the nth time, and that took precedence over real grief for Drew.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Linny said:

Jax pitching the Aurora offer to Sam today immediately raised my hackles, because NO. After Sam dropped Aurora (and Drew) like a hot potato and endlessly bemoaned how stifling she considered it, I have no desire to see her involved with the company in any way, even if it were for Scout's benefit. Scout's gonna be just fine anyway, Monica will no doubt see sure of that, so hopefully we won't have to see Sam sleepwalking her way around Aurora like she gives a damn.

I didn't like that Liz and Sam's discussion had little to do with worry or mourning over Drew and was much more about Franco. Even if Sam doesn't deem Franco worthy of Drew's mission to retrieve Andre, Drew clearly felt differently, and Sam really should not be undermining the last act of a (presumably) dead man. And telling Liz, who is effectively Franco's widow for the time being, that she's happy he's gone and Liz should accept it and move on is tacky as all hell. Sam isn't obligated to forgive Franco and she's entitled to any private thoughts about him, but trashing him to Liz's face under these circumstances is not cool. And I don't think Sam's attitude can be chalked up to misplaced anger over Drew's condition, I think the show just couldn't pass up the opportunity to pit Liz and Sam against each other for the nth time, and that took precedence over real grief for Drew.

Agreed.  Sam didn't have a damn reaction to Drew 'dying' in the first place and has barely been around him for what almost 2 years at this point?  So she can scratch somewhere.  It was all about Franco, nothing about Drew imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sam going back to Aurora? I hope she does. It will only show how transparent the writers and FV are.

Sam didn't want to be at Aurora because it wasn't her, because she didn't want to wear the skirts of oppression. Rather than say that Sam still loved Jason, they decided to tear down Drew by saying he was oppressive and practically made her do it.

Please, Sam. Go back to Aurora. Go back to your dresses and your skirts. At least that ugly top she's been wearing for days will be thrown in the rubbish bin where it belongs.

Kim needs to go away into a padded room and stay there.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Linny said:

I didn't like that Liz and Sam's discussion had little to do with worry or mourning over Drew and was much more about Franco. Even if Sam doesn't deem Franco worthy of Drew's mission to retrieve Andre, Drew clearly felt differently, and Sam really should not be undermining the last act of a (presumably) dead man.

And let's not forget that Sam recently volunteered to have Shiloh do what Franco only let her think he did. She has no moral high ground, so she should just STFU.

11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Kim needs to go away into a padded room and stay there.

Truly. They've managed to make her simultaneously boring, creepy, and one-note.

Edited by rur
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, rur said:

And let's not forget that Sam recently volunteered to have Shiloh do what Franco only let her think he did. She has no moral high ground, so she should just STFU.

This.  Her nightmares were so much she went through with getting close to sexual predator.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam didn't want to be at Aurora because it wasn't her, because she didn't want to wear the skirts of oppression. Rather than say that Sam still loved Jason, they decided to tear down Drew by saying he was oppressive and practically made her do it.

And that is the crux of the issue at least for me. I wouldn't have been happy about it but as an audience member I would have understood it better if Sam ever verbalized to anyone or even to herself why she chose to go back to Jason and choose that life for her and her young children after being away from it with Drew. That conversation, that point of view, never happened. Sam never was allowed to say why she wanted Jason back, why she still loved him, it was something that automatically happened and the audience was told to accept it. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

And that is the crux of the issue at least for me. I wouldn't have been happy about it but as an audience member I would have understood it better if Sam ever verbalized to anyone or even to herself why she chose to go back to Jason and choose that life for her and her young children after being away from it with Drew. That conversation, that point of view, never happened. Sam never was allowed to say why she wanted Jason back, why she still loved him, it was something that automatically happened and the audience was told to accept it. 

That’s my big issue with it all too. We saw Sam living a different life with Drew (as Jason) and she wasn’t stifled, unhappy or not herself. She beamed every time Jason (Drew) told her he didn’t want the mob life. She finally grew a back bone when it came to Carly and acknowledged she shouldn’t have accepted all the BS that came with the Jarly relationship. The real Jason comes back and Sam’s like “um actually I do want the man, who will never leave the mob and who still needs Mamma Carly to dress him”. It’s insulting.

It would be one thing if BM had played and been written the exact way Sbu was as Jason, but he wasn’t at all. We saw Sam just as happy (I would argue maybe happier) living a completely different life with Drew than hers with Jason, so for her to just go right back with no POV was just horrible storytelling and one of about 100 ways they completely shit the bed with that whole story. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Please, Sam. Go back to Aurora. Go back to your dresses and your skirts. At least that ugly top she's been wearing for days will be thrown in the rubbish bin where it belongs.

It looks like the top portion of a sleep set.  Which...is fitting.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’ve pretty much been able to ignore Frew’s slipping in and out of whatever the hell accent he’s attempting. But the way he said “ever so eager” (or “evah so egah”) had me dying! Does he think he comes from Bon Temps? I can’t wait for him to go toe to toe with Julian and declare “Kim is MAHN!!!”

• LOL 6

RH's accent was really coming and going today. I don't think he used it at all with Chase. It came and went when he was with Kim. Pretty much all I do in his scenes is amuse myself by listening for the accent.

Does Joss just hang out at Oscar's rock all day long. Dude had the personality of a stone, so maybe she feels close to him there.

Edited by TVbitch
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Does Joss just hang out at Oscar's rock all day long. Dude had the personality of a stone, so maybe she feels close to him there.

They invested money in the rock, so you know, got to use it. 

I guess Joss is going to have a crush on her English teacher who might also be her Uber driver at some point?

6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Did Brad call Sonny and Carly "the Corinthii" yesterday? 

Oh Show, if you want us to hate Brad, you shouldn't have him out here speaking our language.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I guess Joss is going to have a crush on her English teacher who might also be her Uber driver at some point?

Oh, Brody Dustin's her teacher?  Eeep.  Something similar went not-well for Schuyler on OLTL when Joss' analog Starr started crushing on him.

• Love 6

"We're all just going to move on with our lives. Oscar won't." Yeah, that's how things work, Joss. I've run out of patience with her.

Frew really thinks Kim would have reached out to Drew when Oscar was diagnosed? She wouldn't tell her son what was going on. I doubt she'd risk telling his father and having him spill the beans.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Frew really thinks Kim would have reached out to Drew when Oscar was diagnosed? She wouldn't tell her son what was going on. I doubt she'd risk telling his father and having him spill the beans.

Good point, and proof to thinking people (I'm excluding the writers here.) that her hinges were squeaky long before she arrived in Port Chuck. 

In fact, it could almost be an argument as to why their relationship was originally a one-off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, rur said:

And yet we're supposed to believe she still has nightmares because of what Franco did.  This character is awful and KM is doing herself no favors by playing it like she'd rather be anywhere else.  Even when she gets angry it's portrayed with all the passion of someone telling their waitress she got their order wrong.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And yet we're supposed to believe she still has nightmares because of what Franco did.  This character is awful and KM is doing herself no favors by playing it like she'd rather be anywhere else.  Even when she gets angry it's portrayed with all the passion of someone telling their waitress she got their order wrong.

It fell flat for me too, the only time I thought maybe Sam is a bit sad over Drew is when Jax said "if Drew comes back, you'll have everything ready for him."  She kind of seemed to know he wasn't coming back by her facial expression.  But then again she seemed annoyed Jax was even trying to offer her and Scout Aurora.  It was weird.   If KM is trying to get across, "I don't want to believe Drew is dead, so don't speak on this" it's failing.  Sam just seemed annoyed Jax was being nice to her.

I also don't think the show did her character any favors by turning that entire convo that started with Drew into Franco and her hate for him. 

Sam needs a total reset.  If anything she should have been memory swapped. Character is stale and needs something new.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5

Someone needs to burn Jax's Rhino "art".  I know it's recycled from Ava's gallery, but it's really tacky, and doesn't fit in with a businessman's office decor (Carly is not a decorator).  Couldn't they find something more personal?  Aussie-related?  A blank wall?

Speaking of Carly, why doesn't she let Jax move into her old grey/yellow house?  Isn't Bobbi the only one living there at the moment? 

13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Her delivery and the "um" rendered this exchange hilarious today:

Jax: Scout is Drew's sole heir.

Sam: Yes, that's, um, correct.

• LOL 5

I wish Kelly would snap out of it because although she’s never been great she’s better than this. I thought she’d be better today with Becky but I thought even she wasn’t very good in that hospital scene.  That scene just sucked. 

Edited by Hater

I knew that Trina and/or Joss would develop a crush on their high school teacher, Dustin. I could get behind that story as long as it doesn't get gross or involve Joss guilting herself about Oscar.

Sonny is a bastard for making me be on his side momentarily against Olivia's rant - "Mommy's new friend", but then he was his usual self. Tell Rocco goodbye? Tell him yourself, you selfish tool.

Those were some flashy cameras in the beginning. I didn't realize the mayor of a medium sized town was some kind of rock star. Calm down there, paparazzi.

This world is truly upside down because I was always on Sam's side against Liz. She's become so intolerable that it's the complete opposite. I loved Hayden's defense of her sister, but also her realism: "I'd offer to beat Sam up, but let's be real. She'd wipe the floor with me." Their bond is becoming so sweet to watch and the only good thing about this miserable Franco story. I haven't watched in a week because that's pretty much what is eating the show.

Kim is so unlikeable. And her hair is just stringy and dull. I don't know what she needs, but what she has isn't it.

Not sure what else to say. Nothing good.

• Love 8