Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

They did the same thing with Sarah Brown (Carly No. 1) when she returned to the show a decade ago. They created an ill conceived character in Claudia who they had no idea what to do with.

Even Sarah Brown couldn't make that character watchable.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I almost, ALMOST, gave in and was gonna feel a tiny little tiny something for Oscar, then in his final few seconds he got the most ridiculous look on his face, like, "huh okay, it's time to die" and then he died. His bad acting took me right out of it till the very end! Fairwell Osc!

But WTF with the message of that dream: "Everyone is just waiting around for you to die, move on already!" 

YMMV but I saw that expression as a look of peace...of realization..that he had to be the one to just let go of the fight. That everyone would eventually be OK.

Sometimes the loved one has to be the one to tell the grieving that its OK for them to let you go. YMMV, but I saw the dream as a validation to Oscar that the people he loved would be OK in time & he was free to move on to his next "phase". I thought it was a rather sweet ending.

(Of course we'll see how they mess it up today.)

• Love 18

This cult storyline is really starting to bug me. The ages all just seen off. How long was this cult supposed to have been around? How old was Shiloh supposed to have been when he started this cult? How old was Willow when her mom took her to this cult? Are we supposed to believe that he grew up, became a self-admitted scumbag, moved overseas, met Drew, got close enough to Drew to consist him a brother, became inspired by Drew "to be a good guy", and started this cult, got followers, wrote a book, expanded the cult, etc., all in just a few years?

How did Willow get sucked in with her mom? Was she 16 or so when she joined? Did she not find it odd to sleep with the same guy her mom was sleeping with? She would have to have been in for a while to swallow that kool aid. She also got a 4 year degree while in the cult. Therefore, we know this cult has been around a minimum of 6 years, but certainly longer is likely for Willow to have gained enough trust to be sent off to college to become a cult teacher. And I feel like they made it sound as if she grew up in the cult. But that doesn't make sense because when would Shiloh have met Drew? And why have they dropped that part of the story? So many questions; such a weird storyline.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

This cult storyline is really starting to bug me. The ages all just seen off. How long was this cult supposed to have been around? How old was Shiloh supposed to have been when he started this cult? How old was Willow when her mom took her to this cult? Are we supposed to believe that he grew up, became a self-admitted scumbag, moved overseas, met Drew, got close enough to Drew to consist him a brother, became inspired by Drew "to be a good guy", and started this cult, got followers, wrote a book, expanded the cult, etc., all in just a few years?

Well Oscar was 16 years old when he died yesterday, so the cult would have started anytime after Drew left Kim in San Diego after getring her pregnant.

Well, my allergies blew up again.  No matter that Oscar wasn't a very well realized character and maybe the actor wasn't that great (I thought he was okay--a typical teenage boy), it's still sad to lose someone that young.  Everyone's reactions were moving, and Drew and Joss were especially good.  I just wish Drew had more to do; he's such a good guy and so comforting to Monica.  Now, do they send him back to his closet and we'll only see him occasionally?

For a cute kid, Cameron is an ugly crier.  I appreciate that, and the fact that a teenage boy wouldn't want to show his emotions in front of people--not cool, you know.

One thing I wondered about:  why wasn't Oscar covered up when they took him away?  Wouldn't he either be in a body bag, or covered completely?  Nit picky, I know.

• Love 10
(edited)

Billy was better today in a long time.

Again much better than dod which should not have been on today.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2

Sam finds out from Jason via a phone call from Monica that Oscar is gone and her only thought is to tell Jason to check on Danny and Scout while he is there, besides her one line that she and Scout will miss Oscar as though he was just a boy they played with at the park one day and not her ex-husband's son and her daughter's brother. She couldn't spare an hour away from Shiloh crap to go to the Quartermaines to be there for Monica or Drew. I don't understand what they are doing with Sam. Even Sam's father is there to console Kim!

It is telling that Jason's first instinct was not to go to Drew or Monica, but to comfort Joss.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

Sam finds out from Jason via a phone call from Monica that Oscar is gone and her only thought is to tell Jason to check on Danny and Scout while he is there, besides her one line that she and Scout will miss Oscar as though he was just a boy they played with at the park one day and not her ex-husband's son and her daughter's brother. She couldn't spare an hour away from Shiloh crap to go to the Quartermaines to be there for Monica or Drew. I don't understand what they are doing with Sam. Even Sam's father is there to console Kim!

They've written her like she's an idiot who can only deal with one thing in her life at a time, so she's all "DOD, DOD" all day, every day, with no time to even see her own kids.

In conclusion, Sam sucks.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, AuxArx said:

For a cute kid, Cameron is an ugly crier.  I appreciate that, and the fact that a teenage boy wouldn't want to show his emotions in front of people--not cool, you know.

They really hit the jackpot with this actor. I how they realize what they have with him.

9 minutes ago, Hater said:

Billy was better today in a long time.

He really was. Loved him today.

Did anyone else see Drew carrying Oscar to the gurney, think back to Jason struggling to carry Kristina from the DoD house and think, "well, we know which twin got all of the physical strength"? No? Just me? Oh well.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

Oscar’s death yesterday didn’t really do anything for me, other than prompt me to tell my 16-year-old kid last night than as much as I wanted to be a mother, being his mother has been so much more amazing than I ever imagined.  But Kim today? Damn, that got to me.

Sam, if Oscar just died in the Quartermaine house, GO AND PICK UP YOUR KIDS. You have no right to suggest no one tell them anything so you can tell them tomorrow. If everyone in the house is grieving, go pick up your damn kids so they can grieve without having to worry about Danny and Scout. Stupidest, most self-absorbed mother ever.

• Love 21

It's interesting to me that I'm both moved and appalled in the same episode, which is 90% focused on the death of this teenage boy.

BM and LC were VIPs today; Drew embracing his mom as the two cried, Monica looking up and asking Alan to take care of Oscar, and then Drew's good-bye scene with his deceased son made me tear up.

Ned consoling Drew on the steps was also well done; it made me want to see a real relationship between the cousins. 

I can see that Eden (?) the Josslyn actress is giving it her all, but I still can't feel anything for this young couple.

Cam was awesome standing up to Franco, and I rolled my eyes that Elizabeth was surprised that Cam walked away instead of breaking down about the Oscar news. Really? You know that your son doesn't like or trust Franco, but you expected that he would be emotional and vulnerable in front of him? The Cam actor did a great job in his scene alone. 

The APPALLING: 

Sam hugging Jason and telling him she's "so sorry" about Oscar's death, and then the "ILY." And wth about Danny and Scout and how she wants Jason to not tell their kids right now (who are also in the Q mansion) that Oscar passed away? Did Danny ever even meet Oscar? That whole scene was like a "screw you" to Drew & Sam fans. 

The only thing I liked about Jason showing up at the Q mansion was Drew's obvious anger that Oscar asked Jason to be the executor of his will/wishes.  Jason hugging Kim to offer condolences was awkward/weird looking, and Jason consoling Carly re: Joss as they parked themselves on the Q sofa was tone-deaf/gross/OTT. 

Was it REALLY necessary to have 9 people watch Oscar's corpse be taken away??!! And why was Michael glaring at the corpse?? 

• Love 10

2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's interesting to me that I'm both moved and appalled in the same episode, which is 90% focused on the death of this teenage boy.

BM and LC were VIPs today; Drew embracing his mom as the two cried, Monica looking up and asking Alan to take care of Oscar, and then Drew's good-bye scene with his deceased son made me tear up.

Sam hugging Jason and telling him she's "so sorry" about Oscar's death, and then the "ILY." And wth about Danny and Scout and how she wants Jason to not tell their kids right now (who are also in the Q mansion) that Oscar passed away? Did Danny ever even meet Oscar? That whole scene was like a "screw you" to Drew & Sam fans. 

I feel the same way about being both appalled and moved. I don't usually cry very often at movies or tv shows (I saw the most popular movie in the country this weekend and only teared up once) but I did tear up/cry several times today (it probably helps that I have a cold and it's that time of the month) but a lot of it was really moving. Everyone in the Oscar scenes was doing great work, especially BM.

But, yes, Sam angered me so much. On the one hand, I was kind of dreading her telling Jason to send Drew her condolences because I felt that was something she should tell him herself. But that would have at least been something since Sam didn't seem to spare a single thought to Drew. Her telling Jason she was sorry. What the hell for? He barely knew Oscar. But, the part that pissed me off the most was her telling Jason that they should tell the kids together. Jason and Sam are Danny's parents and can tell him whatever the hell they want but DREW is Scout's father and Oscar's father. Sam should consult him before deciding that she's going to tell his daughter about his son's death with her boyfriend.

• Love 18

I don't what sort of shenanigans happened backstage with Kelly and BM and SBu, aside from what I've read here, but is it worth it sacrificing characters and storytelling for the sake of punishing the actors.

Not SBu, he can skate all day long even though he's a prick.

• Love 16
(edited)

Shiloh showed more sympathy in his tone of voice and facial expressions than Sam did.

Kelly seriously needs to get packing.  I know her writing is shit but it's no excuse for how terrible she is, especially for someone who eats up screentime the way she does.  She should be embarrassed by this.

I like Ned/Drew.  That's how Drew should be used more often. Connections with those people.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Hater said:

Shiloh showed more sympathy in his tone of voice and facial expressions than Sam did.

Kelly seriously needs to get packing.  I know her writing is shit but it's no excuse for how terrible she is, especially for someone who eats up screentime the way she does.  She should be embarrassed by this.

I really don’t understand the purpose of her character, although I never did, tbh. All she has is Jason, just as she did from the very beginning. Her other relationships/friendships?/whatever have become shallow. And now the BTS nonsense determined that her character can’t even interact with other men. Then again, Sam could never interact with other men outside of Jason. This is a long winded way of saying that unfortunately, this was how Sam’s character was always intended to be.

• Love 2
(edited)
44 minutes ago, AuxArx said:

One thing I wondered about:  why wasn't Oscar covered up when they took him away?  Wouldn't he either be in a body bag, or covered completely?  Nit picky, I know.

This bothered me too. But first, I was bothered by someone not calling (sooner?) to get someone to come for the body. For some reason it was making me terribly antsy. And second, in what universe do EMTs with a stretcher wait downstairs while the father carries the body to them? 

Overall, I thought today's episode was decent; there's nothing I can say about Sam that hasn't already been said. But I did find myself wondering if Steve Burton has a maximum word limit written into his contract. He spent a lot of time today staring and making his smell the fart face.

Edited by rur
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I really don’t understand the purpose of her character, although I never did, tbh. All she has is Jason, just as she did from the very beginning. Her other relationships/friendships?/whatever have become shallow. And now the BTS nonsense determined that her character can’t even interact with other men. Then again, Sam could never interact with other men outside of Jason. This is a long winded way of saying that unfortunately, this was how Sam’s character was always intended to be.

I don't know what else to say but Monaco's time on screen needs to be cut in half.

She needs to go on a long ass vacation.

• Love 8

Two days in a row I'm in tears over GH instead of wanting to throw my shoe at the tv...I've always enjoyed Tamara Braun and today she was just so heartbreaking. Actually I think everyone directly involved did a really wonderful job.  I just wish we hadn't had all the stupid DoD stuff to deal with but I guess it provided a little levity since I just can't take it seriously.

On that note, why doesn't the PCCP just trace the call like Valerie threatened?  I mean Kristina called her in a panic so wouldn't that be probable cause that something was wrong?  I just hated the smugness of Alexis and Sonny saying they were giving Kris her privacy and Michael today rolling his eyes at Chase.  So obnoxious!

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yup. I drank the Jasam koolaid and now I wonder how did I ever fan girl for this? If you take characterswith similar airtime to Sam’s, Sam probably has more connections than anyone else on the canvas. Both her parents, 3 siblings and a ex who she shares a small chijd with yet her entire function on this show is to be Jason’s mob moll blow up doll. I don’t know how else to describe it but gross and pathetic but like you said it’s how she’s intended to be.

• Love 7

Oh I forgot to mention....Willow was like well if Kristina's family took her then that's not a crime....um actually I think taking a person against their will is considered kidnapping.  We do not need another Corinthi apologist!

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

On that note, why doesn't the PCCP just trace the call like Valerie threatened?

They did, which is how Valerie knew that the call came from Alexis' cell phone.  ValChase confronted Alexis, who said Kris had her phone because sometimes they take each other's by accident.  .But Alexis now has her phone and likely shut it off, so they can't trace it any further than that.  The presumption for ValChase is that Kris is wherever she is, clearing her head, with Alexis' phone shut off.  

1 hour ago, rur said:

And second, in what universe do EMTs with a stretcher wait downstairs while the father carries the body to them? 

THIS, THIS THIS.  Why would you have the father of the dead child, carry said child through the house to the stretcher.  Why not bring the stretcher into the bedroom and move him onto it from there.  I get that it was likely so that they could frame it with everyone standing around watching, but it felt very gratuitous.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

How did Willow get sucked in with her mom? Was she 16 or so when she joined? Did she not find it odd to sleep with the same guy her mom was sleeping with? She would have to have been in for a while to swallow that kool aid. She also got a 4 year degree while in the cult. Therefore, we know this cult has been around a minimum of 6 years, but certainly longer is likely for Willow to have gained enough trust to be sent off to college to become a cult teacher. And I feel like they made it sound as if she grew up in the cult. But that doesn't make sense because when would Shiloh have met Drew? And why have they dropped that part of the story? So many questions; such a weird storyline.

There's a lot of things about this cult story that bothers me--the main one being how Shiloh can't tell that Sam is playing him like a worn out record. How is he suppose to be such a great con artist when he can't even tell when he's being conned? It makes no sense to me.

As far as Willow, she said Harmony pimped her out to Shiloh, which I don't find strange. I've read about dozens of cults where a woman joined and brought her children into it and/or had children with the leader of the cult.

I do agree that the timeline seems off. Willow looks really young to me--like no older than 25. She had to go to college to become a teacher, so was she away from DOD for four years or was she going to college while she was in DOD?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Veronica889 said:

Yup. I drank the Jasam koolaid and now I wonder how did I ever fan girl for this? If you take characterswith similar airtime to Sam’s, Sam probably has more connections than anyone else on the canvas. Both her parents, 3 siblings and a ex who she shares a small chijd with yet her entire function on this show is to be Jason’s mob moll blow up doll. I don’t know how else to describe it but gross and pathetic but like you said it’s how she’s intended to be.

Sam is the same character she was when she arrived. The way they have written her, she might as well not have a mother, sisters, brothers, children. 

And she is so obsessed with this whole DoD thing. I don't believe this is all about Kristina and this stupid pledge.

The writers refuse to let her evolve beyond Jason.

How hard was it for her to march her ass to the mansion to see Monica. The writers don't want her interacting with Drew? Fine. Whatever. I think they're stupid for it, but what about Monica? Her children are there. Why is she asking Jason to check up on them when she can go herself to do that?

I didn't care all that much about Oscar, but he wasn't a stranger to her. He was her stepson at one time and the handful of scenes they had were nice. And he is her daughter's half-brother. 

They turned Sam into a total asshole. SBu's return and re-pairing her with Jason has set her so far back. It's just gross at this point.

• Love 19
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

Sam is the same character she was when she arrived. The way they have written her, she might as well not have a mother, sisters, brothers, children. 

And she is so obsessed with this whole DoD thing. I don't believe this is all about Kristina and this stupid pledge.

The writers refuse to let her evolve beyond Jason.

How hard was it for her to march her ass to the mansion to see Monica. The writers don't want her interacting with Drew? Fine. Whatever. I think they're stupid for it, but what about Monica? Her children are there. Why is she asking Jason to check up on them when she can go herself to do that?

I didn't care all that much about Oscar, but he wasn't a stranger to her. He was her stepson at one time and the handful of scenes they had were nice. And he is her daughter's half-brother. 

They turned Sam into a total asshole. SBu's return and re-pairing her with Jason has set her so far back. It's just gross at this point.

I am also laughing at this moron for dumping her young kids at a house where a person is dying.

I wish they would kill her off. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hater said:

I am also laughing at this moron for dumping her young kids at a house where a person is dying.

I wish they would kill her off. 

A kid just died and she can’t even get her own children from Monica.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

She's trash.  I remember an early scene of her saying she's trash...well nothing has changed.

She's feeling sorry for Jason because his nephew died not once mentioning Drew's name.  Or Monica who takes care of the brats she cares nothing about.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh I forgot to mention....Willow was like well if Kristina's family took her then that's not a crime....um actually I think taking a person against their will is considered kidnapping.  We do not need another Corinthi apologist!

Willow doesn't even know Sonny, so I doubt she was apologizing for him. I think she was saying that Kristina is better off without Shiloh. But for me, that's debatable. At least Shiloh doesn't kill people for a living. I wish the writers would explore Shiloh's backstory more to flesh out why he derives satisfaction out of conning women, particularly young women. I suspect that he has hostility towards women, in general, for Sam conning his father.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Oscar's death was so bad, but it was really unnecessary to bring in Fake!EdwardandLila to usher him off. He never even met them.

I had to laugh at Olivia putting together a photo album of Oscar. They really went maudlin in parts.

I agree.  Edward and Lila aren't particularly meaningful to Oscar, but to (most) longtime viewers.  It feels like a cheap attempt to gain sympathy by linking Oscar to classic characters.  They should have at least done flashbacks to Oscar growing up, with his mom there. 

The 1960's called, they want their photo corners(!) back.  

Another day of watching people cry over the dead.  Oh joy.  Maybe we can get Ava there too, and Franco, and they can wail about Kiki.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Speaking of Monica "It's My House" Quartermaine, I wouldn't even let Carly step foot in my house after everything she did to A.J. when he was alive.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I do agree that the timeline seems off. Willow looks really young to me--like no older than 25. She had to go to college to become a teacher, so was she away from DOD for four years or was she going to college while she was in DOD?

She said that the DoD sent her to college so that she could be a teacher for the cult. (Speaking of which, where are they hiding all the children and everyone else that is supposed to be in the cult? The only people we ever see are Harmony and Daisy.)

It was while she was at college that she realized how awful the cult was. In that case, she must have been pretty young when she joined because even someone in middle school would have recognized how abnormal cult life was.

28 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I wish the writers would explore Shiloh's backstory more to flesh out why he derives satisfaction out of conning women, particularly young women. I suspect that he has hostility towards women, in general, for Sam conning his father.

That would certainly be more interesting than this story where he is so besotted by sleep-walking Sam that he's willing to overlook her stealing his father's money and has no clue that she's conning him now.

• Love 1

Oscar spent a long time laying in that bed being dead today. I’ll bet to break up the boredom, he rises up and yells “Boo!”  At least once when someone walks into the room. I’d have to do that for sure.  I did think all of the actors did a good job except for Jason and that moron, Sam. Her KIDS were at Monica’s house where a teenaged boy just DIED. I couldn’t get there fast enough if my kids were in that situation. What the hell is wrong with these writers that they think we’ll buy that shit they’re peddling?

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What the hell is wrong with these writers that they think we’ll buy that shit they’re peddling?

Same writers who buried AJ like trash but are treating OSCAR like he’s royalty?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Same writers who buried AJ like trash but are treating OSCAR like he’s royalty?

He was a QUARTERMAINE! AJ was a- hmmm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hater said:

Well at least Oscar is dead...back to mumbles McCall and DOD.

Oscar is dead. But Joss will perform at the Nurses Ball but will be too emotional and either Cam will sing with her or she’ll run away and they’ll meet on the bridge. 

Should I spoiler tag that? 

• LOL 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Oscar is dead. But Joss will perform at the Nurses Ball but will be too emotional and either Cam will sing with her or she’ll run away and they’ll meet on the bridge. 

Well yea, lol...but I think besides Kim and Joss it will tone down a lot after mid June.  If Drew is gone, then he won't talk about him either.

Edited by Hater

You know for once I thought when Liz said that she had to be the one to tell Cam that Oscar died, that she would do so privately and alone with Cam.

Not in the middle of GH with Franco by her side. How many times does Cam have to tell her that he does not like her husband.

It was a sad eppy, but only when Cam broke down, did I feel any tears. That actor is great even with the ugly crying.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Why is there no gagging emoticon?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Why does Dr. Terry call her "Biz."  

To let us know they're best friends! #eyeroll

2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Speaking of Monica "It's My House" Quartermaine, I wouldn't even let Carly step foot in my house after everything she did to A.J. when he was alive.

THIS.  Have Joss meet you at the gates, Carls.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, statsgirl said:
On 4/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, nilyank said:

No but Curtis does has a loved one who is facing serious health issues down one kidney, taking dialysis and in need of a kidney transplant. He should be scared and he can easily identify with what Drew is going through

Curtis could bond with Drew in fear, maybe, although it's not the same thing because Oscar was definitely dying while Jordan only had a chance of dying. But Curtis could not have helped Drew deal with death as Franco did. We'll have to agree to disagree about which character should have been in that scene. 

Curtis is married to his brother's widow. He's entirely capable of empathizing here and unlike Franco, hes actually had time to process the loss of his brother.

But RoHo has more contractual appearances so we're talking about Keeks instead of the families of any of the people he serial killed for his art

2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

When Oscar and Joss were working on the song, I also thought Cam would end up performing it with Joss because the Cam actor can play guitar IRL. Now after the Ned and Joss scene about the song, I wonder if Ned will play guitar in Oscar's place and she will sing, but at the end she'll run off stage, then run away to see their lock on the bridge and Cam will go there to check up on her. 

I agree with @nilyank that Elizabeth should have had that conversation with Cam alone, and maybe taken him to the hospital chapel to grieve together. Knowing that Cam does not like or respect Franco and that Franco did not have a relationship with Oscar, both Liz and Franco should have the sensitivity to realize Franco did not belong in that conversation.  That bothered me almost as much as Sam not even saying Drew's name today, not thinking about going to pick up her own kids at Monica's house so Monica can grieve and not be concerned about those kids, and appearing to barely care that her daughter's brother and ex-husband's son has died.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I agree with @nilyank that Elizabeth should have had that conversation with Cam alone, and maybe taken him to the hospital chapel to grieve together. Knowing that Cam does not like or respect Franco and that Franco did not have a relationship with Oscar, both Liz and Franco should have the sensitivity to realize Franco did not belong in that conversation.  That bothered me almost as much as Sam not even saying Drew's name today, not thinking about going to pick up her own kids at Monica's house so Monica can grieve and not be concerned about those kids, and appearing to barely care that her daughter's brother and ex-husband's son has died.

Liz is another one who doesn't know how to breathe without having her ball and chain beside her. 

I don't even know why she was surprised by Cam's non-reaction to Oscar's death. She doesn't seem to get it.

Maybe Drew can adopt Cam.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

When Oscar and Joss were working on the song, I also thought Cam would end up performing it with Joss because the Cam actor can play guitar IRL. Now after the Ned and Joss scene about the song, I wonder if Ned will play guitar in Oscar's place and she will sing, but at the end she'll run off stage, then run away to see their lock on the bridge and Cam will go there to check up on her. 

Whatever show thinks will invoke JnR, they will do.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oscar spent a long time laying in that bed being dead today.

Eh, that rang true to me.  We spent a lot of time with my sister when she died before we left.

3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Her KIDS were at Monica’s house where a teenaged boy just DIED. I couldn’t get there fast enough if my kids were in that situation. What the hell is wrong with these writers that they think we’ll buy that shit they’re peddling? 

She was worse today than I could've imagined.  Jason was going there--she couldn't go with him and get her kids?  And the whole "maybe we can tell THEM together."  Woman, Scout is NOT JASON'S CHILD.  You're trash for not giving a crap about Drew, total trash.

• Love 7