Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I don't think we've seen a set for Jordan yet.  plus she's shagging Shawn so she can't hide Ava

They gave her a gray walled flat set with bed. We've seen it once when she & Shawn hooked up.  Did you forget Shawn's keeping his milkshake to himself because Jordan won't tell him where Ava is. Jordan was mean because she prevented him from kidnapping Ava. Than holding her hostage, so we could kill her after the baby is born.

Since there's already an Emily Bowen Quartermaine free clinic on the Waterfront

Fixed it. Shocking (I know) but I don't think Ron or his staff knew this piece of history. <tonight sarcasm is my friend> 

• Love 2

I hate Nina so much.

It makes it so much worse knowing that MSt is probably going to here for another year and a half, minimum. She's horrible. Just fucking horrible.

Bobbie and Heather were the only people that made today tolerable for me.

• Love 1

I hate Nina so much.

It makes it so much worse knowing that MSt is probably going to here for another year and a half, minimum. She's horrible. Just fucking horrible.

Bobbie and Heather were the only people that made today tolerable for me.

lol nina was def OTT.I'm actualy intrigued by Heather's sudden hate for bobbie lol.Did RC go to YT watch that one clip from 83 where heather is jealous of Bobbie/scotty at Bryan and claudias wedding.Then make up some recton garbage about how Bobbie came between Heather and scott lol.

lol nina was def OTT.I'm actualy intrigued by Heather's sudden hate for bobbie lol.Did RC go to YT watch that one clip from 83 where heather is jealous of Bobbie/scotty at Bryan and claudias wedding.Then make up some recton garbage about how Bobbie came between Heather and scott lol.

Seems he is taking the DOOL school of writing where he looks to the past and just makes up a lot of shit that didn't happen about it.

• Love 1

I don't know if its possible to reverse plastic surgery, injections, etc., but the last few times JZ has appeared she continues to loom better than the time before and the best she's looked in years.

Maybe JZ has found a competent surgeon who can repair some of the damage in small doses. She does look better now, or maybe we have become used to her looks after our initial shock. She would look so much better if they cut her wild improbable red hair into a sophisticated shape. (If that's a wig, she should lose it.) The untamed long locks of a teenager on a woman of a certain age is just ludicrous.

Maybe JZ has found a competent surgeon who can repair some of the damage in small doses. She does look better now, or maybe we have become used to her looks after our initial shock. She would look so much better if they cut her wild improbable red hair into a sophisticated shape. (If that's a wig, she should lose it.) The untamed long locks of a teenager on a woman of a certain age is just ludicrous.

She may look better than she did, but that doesn't mean she looks good. Her chipmunk cheeks look painful. This hair color is better than when she was a dark brunette when she showed up briefly a few years ago though.

Edited by annabel

Minus Nina repeating everything a billion times, I didn't mind her outburst at her mom. It was deserved, and Nina is further going down the path to Ferncliff.

So we've been subjected to three days if Sonny and Shawn plot out Franco's murder? Great ff material.

Michael still won't buy a clue after Sabrina talks to him. Must take after his dumb mom.

• Love 1

I turned it on during one of the Nina/Magda scenes (around 20-22 mins in) and after Nina's "MOTHER MOTHER MOTHERRRRR" I had to change the channel. I couldn't take it. 

Closed captioning.  It saves from hearing so much bad.  I look up every few minutes and I'm good. 

• Love 1

Was Ron trolling us when Franco suddenly did "jazz hands" when meeting with Heather in the interrogation room? The actress who plays Heather looked startled, as if he had gone off-script.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2

Didn't Nik fund a waterfront clinic, too? What happened to that one? It might make some sense if Michael would talk to Nik about it.

Yeah, Wasn't it the story that introduced Matt (Patrick's brother)? I seem to recall some plot about counterfeit drugs. Someone was replacing real meds with fakes and possibly selling the real drugs. Lucky and Sam investigated, as did that nurse who crushed on Nic (Colleen? Nadine?). The actress plays a hexenbeast on Grimm these days. She suspected Matt of swapping out the real drugs and selling them.

Somebody torched the clinic with Matt inside, he was in the hospital with potentially career ending burns that were completely forgotten, and the story totally went away.

Nina.

STFU. STFU. STFU. STFU. STFU.

I give Donna Mills all the credit in not bursting out laughing at NinaNina. Why oh why, if NinaNina is going to repeat everything, is she not shown knocking out Silas over and over?

It's a nice day

For a red wedding

Apologies to Billy Idol, but I'm hoping the Red Wedding ends up a true PC style party disaster with blame and bodies all over.

I didn't care much for the Sabrina and Michael chem test but it would be a hard choice between Kicki or Sobbi. Flailing and mugging vs not able to keep eye contact and squinting.

• Love 3

Has Sonny done anything in the last six months other than have sex and talk (and talk and talk) about how he's going to kill someone? Geez writers, can't you come up w/ anything else? 

That's pretty much all that's in his wheelhouse these days. 

LOL that Maxie has a picture of herself on the mantel in her living room. It's totally in character, but it's still funny.

Little things like this can really make an episode : )

Part of me feels a little bad that Sonny is targeting someone that not only is mentally ill but actually is doing time for crimes she committed, another part of me hopes that is this is written true to how Heather has been written since 2005, Sonny will find himself in over his head. I am sure she has better shot than Shawn. 

These two are no match for Heather Webber, and I cannot wait for her to fuck their shit up.

Morgan: "My little son or daughter or brother or sister..."

Morgan has a great attitude about being an uncle daddy! Good for him! 

• Love 9

Maybe JZ has found a competent surgeon who can repair some of the damage in small doses. She does look better now, or maybe we have become used to her looks after our initial shock. 

I know others are also saying this, but I truly am not seeing it. I'm always just as horrified when I see her.  It's so sad.

• Love 2

Way too much screen time this week for the one-life-to-livers and new people on this soap for my liking. Is the shuffle board on the lido deck?

Is anyone else getting a bad feeling when this week people keep saying "Sonny 'shot' AJ" vs. "Sonny 'killed' AJ"?  Sonny skates once again.

I love me some Heather Webber. One of my favorite snapshots of the past five years was dead Anthony Zacharia and Heather in the front seat of a car wearing yellow rain gear.  Her and RH seem to genuinely enjoy acting together.  At least RM can act the crazy, whereas, Nina - not so much.  I think that Joss put in a better acting performance as a stalk of corn than Nina (18 MORE months).

Kiki sucks but Sabrina is a worse actress.

• Love 4

I refuse to refer to Kiki as Lauren. Lauren is a beautiful name and Kiki doesn't deserve it. Kiki suits such a terrible character.

What makes it worse for me is that Kiki, to me, will always be the name of a puppet I loved on the PBS show the Puzzle Place as a kid. I don't like having my childhood memories besmirched like this!

She may look better than she did, but that doesn't mean she looks good. Her chipmunk cheeks look painful. This hair color is better than when she was a dark brunette when she showed up briefly a few years ago though.

When her house was foreclosed on in 2012, it was noted that she was looking better in pictures in the time after that, so her financial problems probably kept her from having more work done on her face, although I guess she's done some work on it since.

Ironically, JZ is actually a natural brunette, although she's always looked better  as a redhead. Some people just look better with a hair color they weren't born with (see also: Sarah Michelle Gellar, who despite being a natural brunette, has always looked INFINITELY better as a blonde to me).

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
Is anyone else getting a bad feeling when this week people keep saying "Sonny 'shot' AJ" vs. "Sonny 'killed' AJ"?  Sonny skates once again.

Maybe that means AJ's not really dead.

Because if it means that Sonny is going to skate because AJ didn't really die of the gun shot wound - why bother?  The character has been busy plotting the deaths of others so what's the point of not actually making him the murderer?  He's already a heinous individual.  Its going to be lame if they come up with a convoluted way AJ died because they don't have the balls to stick by what they showed on screen.

• Love 7

Nina.

STFU. STFU. STFU. STFU. STFU.

I give Donna Mills all the credit in not bursting out laughing at NinaNina. Why oh why, if NinaNina is going to repeat everything, is she not shown knocking out Silas over and over?

It's a nice day

For a red wedding

Apologies to Billy Idol, but I'm hoping the Red Wedding ends up a true PC style party disaster with blame and bodies all over.

I didn't care much for the Sabrina and Michael chem test but it would be a hard choice between Kicki or Sobbi. Flailing and mugging vs not able to keep eye contact and squinting.

I don't think it was a chem test, I think the point was so Michael could find out the killer wasn't Carlos.

Although did think Teresa Castillo looked better with Michael than with he does with Kiki, but that is not hard, and I would recast Kiki with TCa. 

I feel like I shouldn't enjoy the Franco/Heather scenes, but I did?

I thought they were fine until RoHo busted out the preacher imitation.

• Love 2

I seriously hope Franco shows Heather what he's recorded. Then, when Sonny and Shawn try to retrieve her, she will fuck them up and yell she knows Sonny killed AJ. I don't think Heather fears anyone, and I think she has always strangely liked the Q's.

Heather liked Alan but she couldn't stand monica her and monica had bad blood over Jeff after all Heather slept with him when he was married to monica it didn't matter if monica didn't really want Jeff and really wanted his brother lol.

• Love 1

Of course Sonny is going to skate yet again.  Maurice Bernard just re-signed his damn contract.  Apparently he is so loved and/or so powerful his character never has to pay for all the damage he does to other people.  I have never been a Sonny fan and refuse to become one at this stage of my viewing career which stretches back to 1963 when the show first came on the air.  Criminals should not be glorified and romanticized on soaps to the point where we are expected to applaud their behavior.  That includes the Dimpled Don and The Raunchy Rogue Luke Spencer.  

• Love 12

Maurice Bernard just re-signed his damn contract.

It's not too early to start drinking is it?  What a vile and violent thug that Ron and Guza have chosen as their leading man.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 6

I was amused by RH's religious calling.

That cracked me up, too. It was kind of WTF, but given that Heather is nuts, it sort of fit.

Question, is Maura West pregnant again in real life?  She looks all puffy in the face like she's pregnant in real life.

She's got six kids already. I think the puffiness if from all the crying she's had to do.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

She's got six already. I think the puffiness if from all the crying she's had to do.

Well, five but yeah. She's not pregnant in real life. I rewatched her on my computer last night in HD, and I thought she looked gorgeous. That white top was really flattering to her skin tone.

I don't expect the character to go to jail.  Hell, even if Maurice Bernard didn't re-sign I wasn't betting any money that he would be sent off screen like Johnny but he should lose Michael. At the very least.  RC likes the past so much - make Michael the new Jason Morgan who turns his back on the family who raised him  without looking back.

Of course that won't happen either but besides jail it should be what this horrible story is about.

• Love 4

I seriously hope Franco shows Heather what he's recorded. Then, when Sonny and Shawn try to retrieve her, she will fuck them up and yell she knows Sonny killed AJ. I don't think Heather fears anyone, and I think she has always strangely liked the Q's.

I said this several pages ago, but I would love Heather for the rest of my life and bring her all the BLTs if she ended up taking Sonny out.

• Love 3

I feel the same way. I actually feel bad for the other actors in scenes in scenes with her.

I don't. Let her serve a a warning to others who are contemplating having work done. JZ was absolutely beautiful. Double shame on the person(s) who made her feel like she needed to do this to herself. 

Ugh. I wonder how much he makes these days.  If the cuts to actor salaries have been as drastic as they have been to sets, wardrobe, makeup, etc., maybe we could take up a collection to pay him more than whatever he's currently getting to just go the hell away.

• Love 6

Why can't they use the term 'mewling quim?' Loki used it in Avengers and that's Marvel which is owned by Disney which owns ABC. And it's better than 'witch' any day of the week.

I might even give TFGH a pass for a daymonth* if they'd use 'mewling quim'! Hell, I might even not blame Ron for- ok, well, it'll take more than one mewling quim to make me not blame Ron for this tangled senseless mess of a show but I'd consider it for half a second.

*I'm assuming The Wedding That Will Change Port Charles Forever will take a month to air.

Of course Sonny didn't kill AJ. There will be a retcon (as always) of someone poisoning AJ (probably another crap on Ava storyline) so Sonny only attempted murder and will somehow get off scott free. I wish if the writers had the guys to do a shocking storyline they go through with it.

Speaking of retcon, the only way Sabrina won't go to jail is if the baby is ok and Ava doesn't press charges because Carlos will blackmail her. Or if the Nina kidnaps the baby and Ava is too busy to care about Sabrina.

• Love 1

There isn't enough glassware in the world to break over this news.

Oh, Joel McHale must be sleeping with one eye open, especially if MSt doesn't get "Clip of the Week" on next Wednesday's Soup.

• Love 3

I said this several pages ago, but I would love Heather for the rest of my life and bring her all the BLTs if she ended up taking Sonny out.

This regime loves bringing the same actor on as different roles, kill of Sonny and have MB come back as a brand shiney new character.  Win-win.  Extra good if no one is allowed to make mention of the pustulant boil ever again.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

I have no idea what in the hell was going on with Nina today.  I mean, I get it, she's pissed at her mom and a little unstable, but still.  That was.. special.  And not in a good way.  I love me some crazy on soaps, but whatever that was, it was not good-time soap crazy.  I don't even know.

Agreed. I don't know what they are going for these days. It's going beyond PnL material and that's not a good thing. 

So there is no god.

I always knew it'd be a cold day in Hades if Sonny might actually "pay" for his crimes, especially for murdering AJ, but with Maurice re-signed there's no way in hell he's going to play a suffering Sonny for longer than a week tops, and Sonny certainly isn't going to end up shunned by his kids and family for very long, if at all, because they'll come up with plenty of excuses and reasons why he did it and why he can't be held fully responsible and...I need a drink.

• Love 5

I was going to write something about one of Sonny's habits that irl could affect someone's behavior, but I chose not to because I am legitimately afraid RC might read this and use it to let Sonny skate and I will not be a part of that.

I was going to write something about one of Sonny's habits that irl could affect someone's behavior, but I chose not to because I am legitimately afraid RC might read this and use it to let Sonny skate and I will not be a part of that.

Oh I am sure he has his own the Nina like boob list of ideas that will give Sonny the wiggle room necessary to escape actually being held accountable, just like Guza before him used to do.

Ron has allowed Frau Doktor to have her run of PC at will, despite all her horrific crimes against humanity, Sonny will be no different. Only when Ron wants a character off screen for some time will he actually bother to give them any real punishment or prison time, such as Carrrrlos or Heather. But his precious pets barely spend a day in jail, and even that's pushing it.

I even think this whole business with Sonny and Shawn plotting to frame Heather for Franco's murder is going to somehow play into Sonny getting away with murder, yet again.

• Love 3

I'm gonna go completely off-script here.  I thought MSt did a fantastic job.   She's playing a woman with the mental capacity of a young 20-something year old who is mentally unbalanced, off her meds, had 20 years of her life stolen.

I'm only quoting this bit of your post, but I agree with all of it. Off topic -- I just watched an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees, and Tia Torres had called in a parolee/worker for partying and missing a shift. She asked him his age when he went into prison (he's 28 now) and he said 20, "The age you go in is the age you come out," she said." And now you're trying to make up for the time you lost. You have to make the adjustment that you're  not 20 any more."

Edited by decogirl
  • Love 5

I didn't know what to expect with Nina after reading some things here, but when I finally watched the last two days worth I loved it. Was it unnerving and creepy, yes, but I think that is what they were going for and it was really good. There were moments that were OTT but in soap land that happens. I really like the way Nina and Madeline played off each other. It was creepy in a way like Madeline was goading yet frightened at the same time. You could see where Madeline had contributed to Nina's situation and how manipulative she was in a cold suttle way.

I also loved Nathan and his heart of gold disbelieve. This is a guy who's whole life path was ruled by trying to find the truth about his beloved sister. To hear his whole life purpose was totally off base is very shocking and hard to comprehend.

Now that we have Silas Kiki and Ava all in the same place and Rosalie knows where they are, I suspect unhinged Nina is going to end up taking them all hostage somehow and try to get Silas to deliver "her" baby. While Nathan has to "talk down" and possibly arrest his sister. I really want to see how this all ends

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

So, Nina wants Ava baby. Is it just to kidnap it or try to pass the baby off as her own? Concidering Nina ain't pregnant might make it hard. I was just trying to figure where this baby storyline is going.

• Love 2

I was just trying to figure where this baby storyline is going.

Oh me too, I mean Nina is nowhere close to being pregnant. How the heck does she think passing off Ava's baby as her own would work? Is that what she is trying to do? Gosh its convoluted. 

Forgot to mention am I the only one who thought RoHo looked damn good in his jacket Friday's show? Shallow I know...

• Love 4

Oh me too, I mean Nina is nowhere close to being pregnant. How the heck does she think passing off Ava's baby as her own would work? Is that what she is trying to do? Gosh its convoluted. 

Forgot to mention am I the only one who thought RoHo looked damn good in his jacket Friday's show? Shallow I know...

Nope. Roger was smoking hot in the jacket. He's been on the good side of sexy lately.

And I'm thinking Nina will just um gather the baby and um well I don't think she's got much of a plan.

• Love 4

Aprilshowers - you are not the only one at all !!  I thought he looked fantastic in that jacket and I also liked his hair because it was off his face and not plastered down.  Yowza.

• Love 3