Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

How was Lucas not at the wedding? Craziness. I will watch yesterday's episode solely to see the cheesiness of Sonny getting shot for the billionth time.

I thought Lucas told Carly days ago, when she first told him the wedding date, that he would be unable to attend because he had to work that day. He was the second person who was not going to be there - Michael was the first (at the time).

And since Sonny will soon be rushed to GH I'm sure Carly will be glad Lucas and the brilliant doctor Patrick Drake (nod to Sake614) will be on duty to take care of him when he arrives.

Edited by Originalroux

And since Sonny will soon be rushed to GH I'm sure Carly will be glad Lucas and the brilliant doctor Patrick Drake (nod to Sake614) will be on duty to take care of him when he arrives.

Even though Sonny was shot on his right side (i.e., not through the heart) what if Monica is faced with the possibility of operating on him? I recall from long ago that she is a cardiologist but also a thoracic surgeon. But she might be forced to demur because Sonny killed AJ Quartermaine, however.

If Jakeson rescues Sonny and gets him to the hospital, Carly will be so grateful and will have yet another reason to admire and crush on Jakeson.

Possums, this story just writes itself...

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 4

I see you "loved" this episode (sarcasm font).

I'll address only one part - and not because I'm choosing to be cast in the role of "Valerie defender," but because I just don't "get" the accusations being leveled against her in this particular scene.  Of course, she should be there - she is a Spencer after all.  The problem with this inclusive family scene is NOT that it happened but that it should have happened months ago. 

As for grief, having been there more times than I wish to reference here, I know how intimate and important family gatherings often bring out references like Valerie's to family members who are no longer with us.  Because I've seen situations similar to the Valerie/Carly scene, I felt its inclusion was natural and very real.  Not a forced intrusion at all.

And, really, "every time she opens her mouth" - hardly. 

Well, as I said, I missed the first half hour of the show and the first thing I saw was the old/new/borrowed/blue scene, I get that Valerie is a Spencer, I get that a scene like this should have happened months ago, what I don't get is why wasn't anyone else in the extended family there? Lucas? Ok, I can gloss that over with the fact that maybe this was "bridal party" only, Joss? Maybe Jax still has her with him (I spend more time on the Barge these days so I don't know where Joss is). I don't like these insta-family bonds when, as you mentioned, it should have happened months ago.

There were a million and one ways Valerie should have been included in the family before Carly's gazillionth wedding to Sonny.

In my own defense, while it was inferred that I said "every time she opens her mouth" I was talking about myself not mentioning it every time I open my mouth, but now I'm veering into Bill Clinton's definition of what "is" is and I get what you're saying, everyone's grief is individual, but I can't ignore the fact that writer has Valerie mention her mother nearly as much as Carly and Sam mention Jason. And yes, family gatherings such as these do bring out mentions of those no longer with us.

Most of my Valerie-based anger is the whole Dante thing, but I still respectfully stand behind everything I said so I hope we can just agree to disagree. :)

YMMV, but as my Mother used to say, that's why they make so many different flavors of ice cream. And yes, that was an intentional dead-Mother reference, the kind where I'm snarking on myself, because I learned it from my Mother*.

*Joking, because after all, we are talking about a television show, I would never say anything or have a problem with a person IRL over their grieving process, it's unique to each of us and is not an easy path to walk.

• Love 7

If Michael doesn't say, "I lost one dad, I can't lose another", I eat my hat.

I'

"ll eat my remote without salt. when will TIIC learn .sonny living or dying does not bring up the ratings. Bye Bye. .Guess I will watch days until my favorites leave again.

• Love 1

What sort of doctor is Lucas? I thought he was a pediatrician, which makes him the perfect person to work on Sonny (heh). Of course it doesn't really matter, since all GH doctors can treat everything. (Monica seems to be the only one who sticks to her actual specialty.)

• Love 4

I like BS and I think she could be decent/good with better material but at this point the only thing the writers have given the character is a laser-like focus on Dante, important family connections that have been completely ignored and a dead mother. It's wasteful and it annoys the crap out of me because worthless ass Plywood, the Serial Killer and WE NEVER CARED have gotten actual character development -it was shitty development, because Ron - but there was an actual attempt made to create a three dimensional character for them

• Love 1

I like BS and I think she could be decent/good with better material but at this point the only thing the writers have given the character is a laser-like focus on Dante, important family connections that have been completely ignored and a dead mother. It's wasteful and it annoys the crap out of me because worthless ass Plywood, the Serial Killer and WE NEVER CARED have gotten actual character development -it was shitty development, because Ron - but there was an actual attempt made to create a three dimensional character for them

I think they are beefing her up, but they left it too late. I mean, not for everyone, obviously, and in general they can still beef up her character, but it was extreme laziness on Ron's part not to have her share scenes with barely anyone besides Lulu and Dante before she slept with Dante.

If they want to twist things up a bit, they should have Valerie and Lulu hook up and leave Dante in the cold. Yeah yeah, it's fake tv incest. Whatever, lol. Have his face peeking sadly in the door window while Lulu and Valerie are making out. I would watch that. Just anything other than women catfighting over a man. Okay, maybe not actually hook up. But they can live together and not let Dante in his tiny loft!

• Love 5

What sort of doctor is Lucas? I thought he was a pediatrician, which makes him the perfect person to work on Sonny (heh). Of course it doesn't really matter, since all GH doctors can treat everything. (Monica seems to be the only one who sticks to her actual specialty.)

I think he's your classic soap Jack Of All Trades doctor, which I guess makes some sense since he's supposed to be in the first year of his career and wouldn't necessarily have declared a specialty yet.

Edited by TeeVee329
Lucas is Carly's brother and is Maxie's adopted cousin?  Maxie stole Carly's cousin Lucky from Liz for five minutes?  Technically, they aren't.  Maxie is the new town party planner and wedding coordinator, so that's how I saw her role.

Let's face it, if you're going to be a wedding planner in PC, it's just good business sense to befriend Carly.  Her weddings count for like half the wedding business in town. 

• Love 9

Let's face it, if you're going to be a wedding planner in PC, it's just good business sense to befriend Carly.  Her weddings count for like half the wedding business in town. 

MAXIE:  "I think your wedding colors should be black and red, because they are so dramatic... [under her breath]... also, it would hide and the blood cand can be easily converted for the funeral..."

• Love 11

Except Lucky didn't behave like a good guy and hero with her. He lashed out at her way back in '05 because it was "humiliating" for him that she agreed to be a surrogate for Jax and Courtney to pay medical bills from Lucky's injuries, and things went down hill from there with him using drugs, cheating etc. When GV was in the role, Lucky was written as a guy Elizabeth had to take care of in addition to her son. There was actually a moment back then, in their little apartment, when Liz told Lucky 'you're my hero' to pump up his self-esteem and his reaction was so what, that's not good enough for me. I don't think Jason was right for her then or now, but I understand turning to someone who didn't treat her like shit, criminal or not. 

This!  This entire post makes me happy.  Liz had to ask Jason to find a bad guy that Lucky could arrest back in 2006 in order to pump up his ego, and Jason refused to play along.  Liz has always treated Lucky going back to when he found out about his parents sordid past like her child!

Lucky has his faults, but he doesn't kill people for money.

No, he just steals drugs, whines, cries and snots his way around town.

• Love 3

We don't actually know what Lucky's been up to in the last year + since the TPTB have been as vague as humanly possible except to let him say he has "darkness inside" and travels a lot. (Yes, I'm bitter about that.) It has been well-established that Elizabeth lived/lives in denial about what it means for Jason to be Sonny's enforcer. She's never been handed proof that he gets paid to kill people, so she has never acknowledged it. Aside from that, my point is that until JJ returned to the role, Lucky absolutely did not act like a good guy and hero as the previous poster stated. That's not to say Jason was a good guy - he wasn't - but he spoke to Liz respectfully, didn't knock her to the ground (as Lucky did, at which point Nik took her to the hospital), and didn't lash out like a hypocrite upon finding out Liz had been unfaithful and lied about Jake. See, this is why I get annoyed at the white washing currently and in recent years of both Jason and Lucky's history of sins while Liz is made out to be the ultimate evil doer who victimized the poor widdle men - then and now. Gag.  

Liz knew exactly what it was that Jason did for Sonny, and she never thought he was his "j.o.b" and said as much when they were spending time at their safehouse.  I know there are fans that like to think Liz and Jason met in 2006, but they had a long history going back to when Lucky formally introduced them to each other at the boxcar.

I think he's your classic soap Jack Of All Trades doctor, which I guess makes some sense since he's supposed to be in the first year of his career and wouldn't necessarily have declared a specialty yet.

Usually you have a specialty your intern year. Since he's the Jack of all trades, I thought he was an ER doctor.

I think Valerie could have been a decent, string character if they didn't have her sleep with Dante and then act all weepy over it. If they had her and Lulu bond over being a Spencer, and then have her be good at her job, that would have been nice.

• Love 6

I am reluctantly caught up, and I am full of bile over the incessant propping of both Carly and Sonny. This shitfest took on epic proportions the last few days, and the horrible thing is I feel it's only just getting started. They're keeping the mob, but emphasizing the "family". As if this family is one that any of us want anything to do with.

The bridal party scenes were fine, I didn't mind them necessarily. I didn't mind Patricia being brought up again, because what else is Valerie going to give Carly as a gift? They barely know each other. Bobbie though, can kindly shut the hell up.

NuOldSloane is so boring and flat compared to OldNuSloane. And while Grayson did have that kind of creepy vibe, I also thought he had way more chemistry with FH and I miss his overdramatic monologues and scenes. He and Carrrrrlos are sorely needed for their histrionics.

I kind of like Rebecca Budig the character still. Mostly though, I was marveling at her body the last couple of days. I could work out every day for hours on end and never look like her.

Lucas and Joss are the lucky ones to be missing the wedding. I only wish it was the rest of us too.

• Love 7

This!  This entire post makes me happy.  Liz had to ask Jason to find a bad guy that Lucky could arrest back in 2006 in order to pump up his ego, and Jason refused to play along.  Liz has always treated Lucky going back to when he found out about his parents sordid past like her child!

Of course she did! Never mind that until Liz also became Jason's love interest, Lucky actually seemed to be one of the few competent cops (and one of the few not bought and paid for by Jason and Sonny )in Port Charles or the fucking tongue bath Jason gave about Lucky the cop after Jonathan returned to the role. Guza always, and I mean always made the other corner of the triangle as pathetic as possible so Jason came across as even more of the stoic sage. When Steve Burton first returned, one of his first storylines had AJ stalk his wife Courtney so he could be the hero (sound familiar?) because of Jason's awesomeness was luring away his wife. According to General Schmospital , the storyline was bullshit for AJ character wise even AJ haters said it made no sense. 

Disagree about Liz treating Lucky like her child when they were younger. Lucky was caring for Liz as well. To me they were two lost kids that found a connection with each other. 

No, he just steals drugs, whines, cries and snots his way around town.

Which a still better than a man that makes his living taking money for killing people. I know there was a time that Mac dubbed Jason the town executioner, but innocent or guilty, he wasn't allowed to take a person into the woods and execute them. 

Liz knew exactly what it was that Jason did for Sonny, and she never thought he was his "j.o.b" and said as much when they were spending time at their safehouse.  I know there are fans that like to think Liz and Jason met in 2006, but they had a long history going back to when Lucky formally introduced them to each other at the boxcar.

For one thing, I think a majority of the audience are longtime viewers, so they know that Liz and Jason have been friends/borderline romantic every since Helena faked Lucky's death. In fact, when back when Jason returned (the first time) and her Lucky were only friends by that time, I bet the audience was a bit wondering as to why they would pair Jason with Courtney (who as already in a pairing that was picking up steam) when Liz was somewhat available. 

Another, it is one thing not to think of a person for being their "job" when they are a garbage man, mechanic, cubicle farm worker, burger flipper,  teacher, nurse, etc. We might even open that to youth that get caught into burglary, prostitution and even drug dealing (but only the very young). Jason's job of "professional hitman" does not fall underneath "etc", especially when he entered his thirties. I don't care if he is brain damaged, there came a point and time when Jason learned you can only kill someone in extreme circumstances, and still didn't give a fuck. So the line of thinking that being a killer for hire doesn't "touch his soul"is just bs rationalizing to justify banging a career criminal. Taking money for killing and justifying that his victims had it coming because they were deemed bad by Sonny and Jason doesn't add the a touch of class to the entire thing.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 6

Uh . . . call me crazy, but wasn't Sloane supposed to be into Anna?  If so, I don't see why he once again betrayed her in Friday's episode.  That's not exactly something I'd do to someone I'm interested in.  Anna's gonna be pissed at him, for sure.

I'm one of the few apparently who was excited about the original Sloane coming back, but after Friday's display, he can happily go, for all I care.

We got another glimpse of how self-deluded Carly is today, with being so happy about marrying Sonny and thinking of their bright future, knowing how he behaves and how her kids have suffered because of him. I still remember her conversation with LA's Kristina where she talked about how toxic she and Sonny were together.

I think that every now and then, Carly will show some lucidity and self-awareness like that moment you mentioned with Kristina (got a link to that one, though?  I've missed that scene and have wanted to catch it again!).  So I don't necessarily think that Friday's episode was self-delusion so much as her just trying to convince herself that everything's going to be different this time.  Like maybe a way of trying to shove down her own doubts.  Though I'm sure that'll be over once she learns of Sonny getting shot.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 2

Am I wrong for hoping that after Sonny recovers  from the eleventh time that he has been shoot that Snarly does marry him because it would cut my ff time in half.

This is one of the few times that I wish that Maurice played a doctor.  I started rewatching the show around five years ago and the only regular mobster characters that got removed have been Johnny and his dad and trey's dad. The number of doctors that Guza/Ron axed are Britt, Silas, Dr. Matt, Maggie, psycho doc -patrick slept with, and Stephen Larrs).If Silas just signed a 3-year contract and left/was removed, then maybe Sonny who just signed a contract can vacate the premises. 

NuOldSloane is so boring and flat compared to OldNuSloane.

NuOldSloane recieved one-too-many botox shots near his lips and creates negative chemistry around FH.

During Morgan's emmy-winning performance didn't he tell Sonny that he gambled away a lot of money (lost a car), but in the next episode whine to Michael that he went straight to Sonny's place after Mike had enough of drunk Morgan and left him? 

• Love 1

I am reluctantly caught up, and I am full of bile over the incessant propping of both Carly and Sonny.

Talk about the "be careful what you wish for" horror show.  Please, get rid of Ron, oh yes, new writers, oh no, Carly/Sonny super propping!.  I am so glad I'm out, watching wise, but this place, impossible to leave.  It's so funny, without this board, and the other famous one from the past, I would've stopped reading about this show, watching it for sure, eons ago.  Damn you, brilliant board!

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 8

Of course she did! Never mind that until Liz also became Jason's love interest, Lucky actually seemed to be one of the few competent cops (and one of the few not bought and paid for by Jason and Sonny )in Port Charles or the fucking tongue bath Jason gave about Lucky the cop after Jonathan returned to the role. Guza always, and I mean always made the other corner of the triangle as pathetic as possible so Jason came across as even more of the stoic sage. When Steve Burton first returned, one of his first storylines had AJ stalk his wife Courtney so he could be the hero (sound familiar?) because of Jason's awesomeness was luring away his wife. According to General Schmospital , the storyline was bullshit for AJ character wise even AJ haters said it made no sense. 

Disagree about Liz treating Lucky like her child when they were younger. Lucky was caring for Liz as well. To me they were two lost kids that found a connection with each other. 

Which a still better than a man that makes his living taking money for killing people. I know there was a time that Mac dubbed Jason the town executioner, but innocent or guilty, he wasn't allowed to take a person into the woods and execute them. 

For one thing, I think a majority of the audience are longtime viewers, so they know that Liz and Jason have been friends/borderline romantic every since Helena faked Lucky's death. In fact, when back when Jason returned (the first time) and her Lucky were only friends by that time, I bet the audience was a bit wondering as to why they would pair Jason with Courtney (who as already in a pairing that was picking up steam) when Liz was somewhat available. 

Another, it is one thing not to think of a person for being their "job" when they are a garbage man, mechanic, cubicle farm worker, burger flipper,  teacher, nurse, etc. We might even open that to youth that get caught into burglary, prostitution and even drug dealing (but only the very young). Jason's job of "professional hitman" does not fall underneath "etc", especially when he entered his thirties. I don't care if he is brain damaged, there came a point and time when Jason learned you can only kill someone in extreme circumstances, and still didn't give a fuck. So the line of thinking that being a killer for hire doesn't "touch his soul"is just bs rationalizing to justify banging a career criminal. Taking money for killing and justifying that his victims had it coming because they were deemed bad by Sonny and Jason doesn't add the a touch of class to the entire thing.

A long time ago there was another Johnny. A very handsome one who worked for Sonny. Jason one day took him out, returned and told Sonny he was taken care of. Never saw him again. Jason has no more morals than Sonny. He has killed for Sonny and on his own. he wanted to kill Ethan, He  did take SWNSNBM for two reasons because she was Sonny's sister, and because he could hurt AJ again. Jason is a killer for hire. He kills for money. That is it in a nutshell. He always enjoys it. The unholy three Sonny ,Carly , and Jason make me sick to watch. These two new writers will just be capping the show with the Guza show returns. ABC will have its way. the ratings are down cancel ,cancel ,cancel. The fans did it. They won't watch. Bad us. Liz has been demonized  again. JJ didn't get away soon enough. he returned to say goodbye to AG, and TIIC did the same thing to him they did to Robin. Dumbed them down I'm broken ??? Bad Jon and KIm they wouldn't stay. TIIC knew they were favorites and so like SK they had to make the fans hate them. Didn't work for me. Much as I would have liked all three to stay. I am so happy they got away from this explosion waiting to happen.

• Love 3

Usually you have a specialty your intern year. Since he's the Jack of all trades, I thought he was an ER doctor.

I think Valerie could have been a decent, string character if they didn't have her sleep with Dante and then act all weepy over it. If they had her and Lulu bond over being a Spencer, and then have her be good at her job, that would have been nice.

Yeah, like women can possibly be competent professionals and not catty bitches who fight over men all the time.  Who's ever heard of such a thing? 

In fact, when back when Jason returned (the first time) and her Lucky were only friends by that time, I bet the audience was a bit wondering as to why they would pair Jason with Courtney (who as already in a pairing that was picking up steam) when Liz was somewhat available.

The answer to that would be - because Brian Frons saw two seconds of a scene of SWMNBM and Jason one day and got a hard on for how pretty he found them. 

• Love 2
Uh . . . call me crazy, but wasn't Sloane supposed to be into Anna?  If so, I don't see why he once again betrayed her in Friday's episode.

Sloane betrayed Anna because she told him she wasn't interested him sleeping with him again. His fragile male ego couldn't take it, so he decided to be a jerk and renege on his promise to help her get Nik. 

• Love 5

Sloane betrayed Anna because she told him she wasn't interested him sleeping with him again. His fragile male ego couldn't take it, so he decided to be a jerk and renege on his promise to help her get Nik.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, I dont think so.  I think Sloan was playing Nikolas, lulling him into a false sense of security.  By not telling Jam his plan, he has them getting all up in arms, helping him fool Nikolas.  The look on Sloan's face when he shows up at the PCPD and gives Anna a smile makes me think that he's still on her side (and still trying to get into her pants!)

Re Lucas;  I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be a trauma doctor but he's also still supposed to be an intern.

Re:  Joss:  Carly said she was having so much fun in Australia with Jax and asked to stay longer, which is why she's not home to go to the wedding.  Or, if you read between the lines, she's much rather stay with Daddy Jax (and stepmother Skye!!) than come back for Mom's elenty seven wedding to uncle Sonny.  Plus, she has to fight Mom's attention with Avery.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 1
I think Sloan was playing Nikolas, lulling him into a false sense of security.  By not telling Jam his plan, he has them getting all up in arms, helping him fool Nikolas.  The look on Sloan's face when he shows up at the PCPD and gives Anna a smile makes me think that he's still on her side (and still trying to get into her pants!)

He's definitely still trying to get into her pants—she's Anna Fucking! Devane. But the preview has her asking him why he didn't back her up. Maybe he didn't want to give the game away as early as Sam did, which I can grudgingly agree with, since Sam went in there all half-cocked with no idea how to follow through.

• Love 4

I am guilty of enjoying the extra seconds worth of camera time on Val's face after someone mentions Dante.  At least the actress is trying but I don't buy the actress either in the looks or in the acting department being the one to throw St. Dante off his game. Bad casting again.  At least I am enjoying the inappropriate music in the background but isn't it time for the summer intern who has been working on the lighting to go back to college? 

• Love 3

I think Sloan was playing Nikolas

Yeah, I suspect his story to Anna will be he will work from the 'inside' to get the goods on Nic. I mean, he was working for Nic when he left.

And speaking of working, hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day, and let's take a moment to honor the few people on GH who actually hold down jobs, instead of breaking the law. (namely the cops and hospital personnel, and whoever is stuck running Kelly's after Shawn got arrested.)

• Love 12

And speaking of working, hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day, and let's take a moment to honor the few people on GH who actually hold down jobs, instead of breaking the law. (namely the cops and hospital personnel, and whoever is stuck running Kelly's after Shawn got arrested.)

Speaking of, supposedly there is going to be an influx of jobs for the younger set finally. So at least there will be that improvement from the new regime. I'll believe Kiki has a job though when I actually see it on my screen.

• Love 1

Ya know....Y&R and B&B had new eps today and what does cheap-ass ABC give us?  A rerun of the Sonny/Luke lovefest.   Arghhhh....  Then Nina on top of that.  I made it thru the ep in 15 min tops.  All I watched was the Mags/Maxie bitchfest and Ava.  I just love MW in whatever she does. 

All hail Sonny.  So wrongly shot down in his past prime.  I'm with y'all.  I can't take much more Sonny/Carly propping.  And I will be pissed if Michael goes all mushy on me towards Sonny.

• Love 5

Jason has no more morals than Sonny. He has killed for Sonny and on his own. he wanted to kill Ethan...Jason is a killer for hire. He kills for money. That is it in a nutshell. He always enjoys it. The unholy three Sonny ,Carly , and Jason make me sick to watch.

Words of solid gold. Show, I can't EVER, EVER be interested or excited by Jason's actions or relationships, because his moral bankruptcy is so complete, like Sonny's. The fact that these two men/characters are Carly's favorites make her a "white devil" too. (The Elizabethans and Jacobeans would love 'em). Additionally, my interest and sympathy in Elizabeth and Sam has been circling the drain for some time because of their fascination and sexual/romantic entanglements with the prettified evil that is Jason/Jakeson. Elizabeth has been said to be descending into madness, in light of her ever-more desperate manipulations to keep Jakeson to herself. And Sam is always clad in black, which perhaps can be interpreted as the darkness and shadows attached to her from being close to amoral Jason/Jakeson in the past and present.

General Hospital is like a rotting fruit these days. Some of the spoiled mess was cut away recently (Luke/Fluke and Mo-Ron) to save the healthy parts, but the rot continues to spread, perhaps because the decay is so deep that nothing healthy has a chance.

• Love 7

I got around to watching more of Wednesday's show (I still couldn't make it all the way through). Either the camera person screwed up or the kid who played Spencer missed his mark when making his entrance in the doorway.  We were supposed to see a full shot of him so that we could see he was all business from the waist up and wearing summer attire shorts and sandals.  I didn't even understand why he was saying he was wearing what he was wearing because it was before Labor Day until his third scene.

Yeah, that's all I got. 

General Hospital is like a rotting fruit these days. Some of the spoiled mess was cut away recently (Luke/Fluke and Mo-Ron) to save the healthy parts, but the rot continues to spread, perhaps because the decay is so deep that nothing healthy has a chance.

There's still parts that could be easily cut away and save the show. We have the Quartermaines/Scorpio-Drakes, and even the Corinthos on the one hand. And then we have the Westbourne/Clay infestation, who, aside from Nathan, are largely isolated.  Just cut them off. It wouldn't even be like cutting off a limb.  More like shedding a scaley, unneeded tail.

Unfortunately, given what the new writers have said about Franco and Nina being too isolated, I fear the writers will attempt integration.  This is going to backfire, as the majority of the audience will see it as pimping a weak and unliked couple.  Then the rotting will be complete.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

Here's to Graciela, Alice, Epiphany, Lucas, Brad, Dante, Nathan, Jordan, Mayor Lomax, Scotty, and Mac! Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Words of solid gold. Show, I can't EVER, EVER be interested or excited by Jason's actions or relationships, because his moral bankruptcy is so complete, like Sonny's. The fact that these two men/characters are Carly's favorites make her a "white devil" too. (The Elizabethans and Jacobeans would love 'em). Additionally, my interest and sympathy in Elizabeth and Sam has been circling the drain for some time because of their fascination and sexual/romantic entanglements with the prettified evil that is Jason/Jakeson. Elizabeth has been said to be descending into madness, in light of her ever-more desperate manipulations to keep Jakeson to herself. And Sam is always clad in black, which perhaps can be interpreted as the darkness and shadows attached to her from being close to amoral Jason/Jakeson in the past and present.

Seriously.

Fuck both Elizabeth and Sam for still wanting this murdering turd.

Elizabeth deserves every bit of fucking shunning her golden ass is guaranteed not to get (somehow GV's non-corrupt POLICE OFFICER was wronging her trifling ass while she corrupted evidence for a paid assassin!!) for what she's doing to Jason and his family.

As for Sam, if her dim bulb head wasn't smart enough to celebrate Jason's death, I celebrated FOR her!

The return of Jason, the paid serial killer for hire who is somehow better than anyone else EVER, is the biggest mistake this show made.

• Love 5

Hey now don't forget Carly who apparently holds hospitality seminars at the Metro Court now..

... when she isn't violating her guests' right to privacy by breaking and entering into any room she feels like.

Is Elizabeth no longer a nurse at GH? If she's not, how is she supporting herself? 

• Love 4

Ya know....Y&R and B&B had new eps today and what does cheap-ass ABC give us?  A rerun of the Sonny/Luke lovefest.   Arghhhh....  Then Nina on top of that.  I made it thru the ep in 15 min tops.  All I watched was the Mags/Maxie bitchfest and Ava.  I just love MW in whatever she does. 

Yeah after watching Y&R and B&B, I turned to GH and saw fucking Luke and Sonny, I quickly deleted that crap from my DVR.

• Love 3

... when she isn't violating her guests' right to privacy by breaking and entering into any room she feels like.

Is Elizabeth no longer a nurse at GH? If she's not, how is she supporting herself?

Liz is still a nurse.

• Love 1

I honestly don't see Jakeson going back to the mob. I don't think BM would want to play the Borg, even if he gets all his memories back. I mean, this would be the perfect opportunity to get and keep him out of that life. Have him get Q memories back too and let him choose to do something else.

Sonny got shot. Big fucking deal. He ain't dying, so this is just some more whitewashing of his sins. Now, if he decided to get out because of this, then we've got a story. Otherwise, pfft they can miss me with this storyline.

• Love 2

I honestly don't see Jakeson going back to the mob. I don't think BM would want to play the Borg, even if he gets all his memories back. I mean, this would be the perfect opportunity to get and keep him out of that life. Have him get Q memories back too and let him choose to do something else.

Sonny got shot. Big fucking deal. He ain't dying, so this is just some more whitewashing of his sins. Now, if he decided to get out because of this, then we've got a story. Otherwise, pfft they can miss me with this storyline.

I would also settle for Sonny being rendered impotent.

• Love 8