Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

She's been surrounded by syncophants only, she thinks she's relevant and beloved anywhere. I hope Boy George will reassess his connection to these losers.

Boy George has a reality show currently in development with Bunin/Murray Productions, the folks who bring us KUWTK and I Am Cait. That’s the connection and I’m sure the only reason Kris was unwisely invited to introduce Culture Club in the first place. I have a feeling her humiliating reception at that event will not be shown as part of any episodes on BG’s show -- not if she has any clout with their shared production company, that is.

• Love 1

She's been surrounded by syncophants only, she thinks she's relevant and beloved anywhere

I'd think she pays some attention to the media (social or otherwise), blogs, etc. Even she isn't that deluded not to know that there are just as many people who dislike them as there are fans.

I didn't know about the reality show; I thought this was connected to BG singing at Caitlyn's party. Which, if they knew about the reality show then, might really have been about that.

Somehow I don't think Kris thought she'd ever be in a room filled with people who actively dislike her. I'm glad she's ok, but also glad she was made uncomfortable.

Thanks for the info!

• Love 2

Boy George has a reality show currently in development with Bunin/Murray Productions, the folks who bring us KUWTK and I Am Cait. That’s the connection and I’m sure the only reason Kris was unwisely invited to introduce Culture Club in the first place. I have a feeling her humiliating reception at that event will not be shown as part of any episodes on BG’s show -- not if she has any clout with their shared production company, that is.

That's the most plausible explanation for Kris getting that gig.

It was SO satisfying to see Kris get booed.  Bwahahaha.

• Love 3

Weren't those people in the audience booing Kris the same people who made her and her entire family rich and famous? Anyway, I enjoyed watching her humiliated.

Must have been an audience full of haters from Oklahoma, maybe there was a radio station contest giving away free tickets?

• Love 2

The damn orange make-up. Applied with a spatula. Dear god. So many other things, but I can't get past that.

Because aging normally and gracefully would have been soooooooooooooo much worse.

Are those mood earrings? What's with the colors on the XXXs?

• Love 1

I bet Kris would at least toy with the idea. Ratings and dollars would get her attention. Probably won't ever come to pass, since OJ will be in prison for a while still. But I can see her using the tabloids mentioning of it as something she'd try to work into a conversation on camera. Most likely with Kim.

No matter what I think of Kris as a pimp momma, I seriously doubt Kris would ever consider dating OJ. This is someone who went to his trial every day wearing her murdered friend's maternity clothes. She believes OJ killed Nicole, no matter how much PR it would get her she wouldn't do it, it's just some tabloid trying to get clicks. 

• Love 1

I don't think she'd date him, but she's proven that she'll sell her friendship with Nicole for ratings, dollars and press.

She's barely mentioned Nicole in all these years. Suddenly, a TV show on another network airs and she's all over the place relating anecdotes and spinning history to make herself a bigger part of the story than she was.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kris' dress split open in the back (thankfully only above the waist!) in Cannes. Radar has a series of embarrassing pictures of her in clothes that are way too tight. You can see lots of muffin tops, lumps and bumps.

http://radaronline.com/photos/kris-jenner-weight-gain-fat-cannes-kuwtk-momager-photos/photo/1297773/

"Curves Out Of Control! Kris Busts Out Of Her Dress In Cannes"  May 17, 2016

Radar spelled it wrong. Should be "Kurves Out Of Kontrol!" LOL

I'm willing to cut Kris some slack on her figure, because she's 60 years old, [probably] menopausal, and she's had six children. But she could look much better if she wore the right size clothes, instead of trying to imitate her daughters by wearing clothes several sizes too small and thinking Spanx will make her look like the clothes fit.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

Hmm, I can't decide if the seams split or if it was made that way. It's Radar Online, so you can't trust them for any kind of truth.