Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

How could we possibly know that?

We don't hence why I said likely 🤷🏾‍♀️ Honestly why wouldn't she, her mom and aunt's are having fun dressing up as her grandmother seems like the kind of thing a 10yr old might be interested in joining in on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This week, I think yesterday or a few days ago it was Portia de Rossi De Generes (did she take Ellen's last name?)50th Birthday and they surprised their guests with renewing their wedding vows, complete with Portia putting back on her wedding dress from their 2008 wedding.

Oh yeah, back on topic. Ha! PMK officiated the renewal.

IDK IMO vow renewals are odd to me.

I feel like couples either do that because their relationship/marriage went through some shit like infidelity/illness/growing pains/troubles or they had a courthouse/cheap wedding the first time and the wife looking back feels like she missed out on something so now she wants a BIG production.

Ellen, Portia and PMK

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

This week, I think yesterday or a few days ago it was Portia de Rossi De Generes (did she take Ellen's last name?)50th Birthday and they surprised their guests with renewing their wedding vows, complete with Portia putting back on her wedding dress from their 2008 wedding.

Oh yeah, back on topic. Ha! PMK officiated the renewal.

I feel like couples either do that because their relationship/marriage went through some shit like infidelity/illness/growing pains/troubles or they had a courthouse/cheap wedding the first time and the wife looking back feels like she missed out on something so now she wants a BIG production.

Ellen, Portia and PMK

Last year there were lots of rumors that they were splitting, so…

12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ah okay that explains it.

Ellen is rumored to be a control freak and very jealous. It is what allegedly drove the late Anne Heche to leave her because she could not take it.. 

On 2/3/2023 at 11:46 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I agree with that. 

On 2/3/2023 at 11:46 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Remember how Heidi Klum and Seal used to renew their vows every year for the brief years that they were married.. It was not a surprised that they got a divorce..

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Ellen is rumored to be a control freak and very jealous. It is what allegedly drove the late Anne Heche to leave her because she could not take it.. 

I agree with that. 

Remember how Heidi Klum and Seal used to renew their vows every year for the brief years that they were married.. It was not a surprised that they got a divorce..

I've heard that about Ellen then there was that business about how she treated/treats her staff.

Yes I did remember that, seems like renewal of wedding vows is the "kiss of death" for some celebrity couples.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I've heard that about Ellen then there was that business about how she treated/treats her staff.

Yes I did remember that, seems like renewal of wedding vows is the "kiss of death" for some celebrity couples.

Ironically, Kris and Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner renewed their wedding vows a few years before they split.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Ironically, Kris and Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner renewed their wedding vows a few years before they split.

Kim and Kanye did it about a year before Kimmy filed for divorce 🤣.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

40 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Kim and Kanye did it about a year before Kimmy filed for divorce 🤣.

Oh yeah. I forgot about those 😂

• LOL 2
On 2/4/2023 at 11:51 PM, Pearson80 said:

There's also the fact that the unfamous straight woman Anne Heche "fell in love with the person not the sex" of Ellen Degeneres, and then once she was famous became straight again 🙄

• Useful 2