Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Of course!!! That was his friend!! Loyalty above all according to the Kardashians Kode.  He split his own family apart over his misguided sense of loyalty.

The OJ affair was an ugly and painful one for this country from so many aspects, so I can well believe how much it tore this particular family apart. And yet, prior to his trial involvement, Robert Kardashian was completely unknown to most of the American public. It was the fame or infamy from the trial that gave “Kardashian” name recognition. In subsequent years, Kris and Kim did not hesitate to exploit that name connection to begin and build the fortune and fame that they and their whole family now enjoy in ways that I doubt Robert Sr. would have approved of. But the truth is that none of this would have been possible without the OJ trial. I do believe that Robert’s four children genuinely loved and respected him as a father and have wonderful memories of him, as many of us do for our parents without designated them as saints. Most of the “St. Robert” revisionist history comes from Kris in her effort to erase or at least diminish the humiliation of her last married years to a person who all the time wanted to be someone else.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

The OJ affair was an ugly and painful one for this country from so many aspects, so I can well believe how much it tore this particular family apart. And yet, prior to his trial involvement, Robert Kardashian was completely unknown to most of the American public. It was the fame or infamy from the trial that gave “Kardashian” name recognition. In subsequent years, Kris and Kim did not hesitate to exploit that name connection to begin and build the fortune and fame that they and their whole family now enjoy in ways that I doubt Robert Sr. would have approved of. But the truth is that none of this would have been possible without the OJ trial. I do believe that Robert’s four children genuinely loved and respected him as a father and have wonderful memories of him, as many of us do for our parents without designated them as saints. Most of the “St. Robert” revisionist history comes from Kris in her effort to erase or at least diminish the humiliation of her last married years to a person who all the time wanted to be someone else.

I think she also is trying to rewrite her own history of being unfaithful to him and humiliating him by carrying on a pretty obvious affair.

I'm surprised the kids (mostly Khloe) haven't called her out on this. It would piss me off to no end.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think she also is trying to rewrite her own history of being unfaithful to him and humiliating him by carrying on a pretty obvious affair.

I'm surprised the kids (mostly Khloe) haven't called her out on this. It would piss me off to no end.

They aren't going to call her out on it because she's their manager. Infighting like that would threaten the family business. *playing the Godfather theme music*

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She's got old lady hands and that weird shadow isn't doing her neck any favors and makes her dress look rumpled.  If I were Moschino I'd want it taken down.

Who is "she"? I see a picture with Kendall and two other models.  No one in the photo has old lady hands. 

• Love 5

That's a little unfair.  Most of us didn't know what those ribbons were until we saw them on people's clothes at the Oscars.  It's remotely possible that she doesn't know what the ACLU is, which would be really bad.  But not recognizing the ribbon? Meh.  Don't care.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Artsda said:

She made herself look like a fool on the E! Fashion Show. Hopefully they don't ask her to return. Ribbon trend? She's an idiot.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/kris-jenner-oscars-aclu-ribbon-gaffe-20902

She pretty much has made a fool of herself  in general.  Her lack of awareness of anything that she  can't make a nickel off of is obvious.

Next thing she/Kim will shill are Kardashian inspired colored ribbons signifying victims of robberies. But only those robberies that are in excess of a million dollars. Because they're amongst the elite of robbery victoms.

3 minutes ago, toolazy said:

That's a little unfair.  Most of us didn't know what those ribbons were until we saw them on people's clothes at the Oscars.  It's remotely possible that she doesn't know what the ACLU is, which would be really bad.  But not recognizing the ribbon? Meh.  Don't care.

Does she know what the ACLU is, or does she thinks its  a rival reality show?

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, GaT said:

She was married to a lawyer for 13 years & had no idea who the ACLU is?

Like Caitlyn said..."A Beverly Hills shopper" 

Her interest  in Rob Sr's profession went only as deep as the amount of money it allowed her to spend in all the latest boutiques and to lunch in the most popular hot spots.

• Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, iwasish said:

Like Caitlyn said..."A Beverly Hills shopper" 

Her interest  in Rob Sr's profession went only as deep as the amount of money it allowed her to spend in all the latest boutiques and to lunch in the most popular hot spots.

Similar to how Caitlyn herself shops now.

• Love 3
On 2/28/2017 at 8:39 PM, GaT said:

She was married to a lawyer for 13 years & had no idea who the ACLU is?

Not to defend her.... but his license was inactive their whole marriage.  He only reactivated his license in order to avoid testifying.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4358550/Kris-Jenner-61-splits-boyfriend-Corey-Gamble.html

He hadn't been seen with her for over a month, maybe two? Apparently, he retrieved his balls from the purse that he always carried. The bodyguards now do that chore.

"She said that she was getting side-tracked with this relationship and that she needed to put her family before her own needs and wants."

Uh-huh, in other words, she hired someone else to take care of security.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, GaT said:

"She said that she was getting side-tracked with this relationship and that she needed to put her family before her own needs and wants."

Uh-huh, in other words, she hired someone else to take care of security.

she's fucking 61 years old.  I think her kids can survive without her. But then, that's what she's afraid of.  

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kris Jenner's Alleged Stalker Arrested at Her Home

Gee, I wonder who could have been involved in all the robberies that look like inside jobs?

That community they live in must have some great security. Multipe PIZZAS get delivered with marriage proposals. Paparazzi lurk in the bushes around the pool. Their houses are robbed. Now fired  security guards stalk Kris. And Corey......alleged boyfriend /gofer/security/pseudo stepdad/grandpa, is oblivious to it all.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, iwasish said:

That community they live in must have some great security. Multipe PIZZAS get delivered with marriage proposals. Paparazzi lurk in the bushes around the pool. Their houses are robbed. Now fired  security guards stalk Kris. And Corey......alleged boyfriend /gofer/security/pseudo stepdad/grandpa, is oblivious to it all.

Corey is not security; there are others who are employed for that purpose. His real and only paid job for this family is to pretend to be Kris’ man so she can continue the myth that all of the Kardashian-Jenner females are catnip to men.

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, iwasish said:

Can you imagine being their neighbors?  I'll bet 99% of the police activity in that zip code are calls to Kardashian/Jenner homes.  They're that trashy family at the end of the block where $hit is always going down.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, puddles 23 said:

Kris Jenner and Scott has a new show in the works.

Right. If we are to believe Kourt and Scott are broken up, that Scott is a sex addict, that they are all pissed at him for bringing "whores" on family vacations and is back to out of control drinking.....now Kris chooses to have a show with him. It just proves how much of KUWTK is truly bullshit. (ALL OF IT)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Right. If we are to believe Kourt and Scott are broken up, that Scott is a sex addict, that they are all pissed at him for bringing "whores" on family vacations and is back to out of control drinking.....now Kris chooses to have a show with him. It just proves how much of KUWTK is truly bullshit. (ALL OF IT)

Kris Jenner Shooting New House-Flippping TV Show Starring Scott Disick

Here's what's crazy. We're told Scott and Kourtney are fighting these days ... not getting along at all. Yet Kris will be the Executive Producer of a show starring her daughters at-the-moment nemesis.

That's showbiz.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Absolutely. It also proves (yet again) how much Kris loves a money-making opportunity.

14 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Absolutely. It also proves (yet again) how much Kris loves a money-making opportunity.

Scott is good at flipping houses, poor Kris is just probably tired of representing people with no talent & wants to try representing someone who can actually do something :-)

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Scott is good at flipping houses, poor Kris is just probably tired of representing people with no talent & wants to try representing someone who can actually do something :-)

He at least has a sense of humor, instead of Kourtney and Kim's monotone "ummm yeah".  And I do think he is a shrewd businessman.

• Love 3

I don't find it hard to believe Kris would put money opportunities and a new show over her daughters/family well being. I still remember that talking head of hers a few seasons back when she said "you don't mess with my family and you definitely don't mess with my business". 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't find it hard to believe Kris would put money opportunities and a new show over her daughters/family well being. I still remember that talking head of hers a few seasons back when she said "you don't mess with my family and you definitely don't mess with my business". 

She cares little enough for her children's feelings. In some ways she is as obtuse about them as Caitlyn is. Look at how she behaved after Khloe split with Lamar. She knew Lamar humiliated Khloe and had done so for years and yet she maintained contact with him, kept photos of him around the house ahd openly talked of her love and concern  for him around Khloe. She's shown similar disregard for their feeling on other occasions, especially when it come to anything that puts a dollar in her pocket.

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:09 AM, iwasish said:

He at least has a sense of humor, instead of Kourtney and Kim's monotone "ummm yeah".  And I do think he is a shrewd businessman.

Is he good at flipping houses?  We've seen him pretending to be on the show, are there any links to stories about successful flips?  He's not a realtor, nor a general contractor, interior designer or a project manager.  He throws in some cash and is the "face" of the operation, but what is he actually contributing?  And if he's such a raging alcoholic and disappears off on booze-fueled benders to Vegas and such - who'd actually want to be in business with him?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Is he good at flipping houses?  We've seen him pretending to be on the show, are there any links to stories about successful flips?  He's not a realtor, nor a general contractor, interior designer or a project manager.  He throws in some cash and is the "face" of the operation, but what is he actually contributing?  And if he's such a raging alcoholic and disappears off on booze-fueled benders to Vegas and such - who'd actually want to be in business with him?

I read somewhere that he has flipped some houses, he and Kourt flipped at least one together. He is part owner or owner of a luxury car dealership also.  It  could be he isn't flipping houses under his own name but under a corporation name. Even if he is just putting the money up, its more than Rob is doing. 

• Love 4

Kris had a big time Photoshop fail. She's getting roasted on the Internet for all the skin filtering and body slimming photoshop tricks. Badly done -- you can see the wood behind her arm bending -- and the skin is as fake-looking as a plastic Barbie doll. Looks more like they put her head on a much younger woman's body. This picture was one she posted to advertise a tea that is supposed to make your stomach flat. (People say it's a laxative tea that gives you diarrhea.)

Kardashiann Kris Jenner photoshop fail laxative tea ad June 2017.jpg

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kris had a big time Photoshop fail. She's getting roasted on the Internet for all the skin filtering and body slimming photoshop tricks. Badly done -- you can see the wood behind her arm bending -- and the skin is as fake-looking as a plastic Barbie doll. Looks more like they put her head on a much younger woman's body. This picture was one she posted to advertise a tea that is supposed to make your stomach flat. (People say it's a laxative tea that gives you diarrhea.)

Kardashiann Kris Jenner photoshop fail laxative tea ad June 2017.jpg

I took a look at a bigger version of this pic, & either she's wearing a ton of makeup on her body, or it's photoshopped. You can't see a single pore anywhere.

Kris is pretty well known for excessively airbrushing all of her Instagram photos. She even took a photo of her and Gordon Ramsey and she airbrushed him as well and she was called out on it a while ago but she still continues with these laughable photo editing jobs. But this "gym" one takes the cake. Poor 60+ Kris wants to so desperately keep up with her younger daughters..and the sad thing is she really does look good for her age.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, GaT said:

I took a look at a bigger version of this pic, & either she's wearing a ton of makeup on her body, or it's photoshopped. You can't see a single pore anywhere.

Aside from the obvious armpit weirdness, look at her thumb.

• Love 1

Not just her thumb, her entire right hand looks off. She's got man hands! (TM Seinfeld). Also, her eyes look a little wonky - the right is noticeably smaller. If you're going to photoshop the heck out of a picture do it right. 

• Love 2
On 5/7/2017 at 10:38 AM, howmanywords said:

Oh,  she might just want to be sure the father of 3 of her grandchildren has money of his own. 

Kris now says Caitlyn only had $200 in the bank when they married. And she turned to her assistant and said we have to do something... $200 in the bank but Kris had an assistant?

I thought Caitlyn went to Rob Sr and in exchange for Kris dropping her fight for a big settlement, the divorce was settled quickly and  Caitlyn took financial responsibility for the family. Sounds like Kris is rewriting history AGAIN. 

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:26 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Not just her thumb, her entire right hand looks off. She's got man hands! (TM Seinfeld). Also, her eyes look a little wonky - the right is noticeably smaller. If you're going to photoshop the heck out of a picture do it right. 

detox tea? No amount of detox tea can counter the effect of all that booze she consumes.

• Love 4