Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

Story about Kris having an allergic reaction http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/02/kris-jenner-spider-bite-allergic-reaction-photo/

My first thought after reading it was to wonder if all her daughters looked at her lip & started calling around to see where they could get some spiders.

LOL! Spiders would be cheaper than injections, wouldn't they?

Look like Caitlyn has gotten lip injections too. Daily Mail has some pap photos of her walking around with a new, much larger lower lip. Or did Kris share her spider with Caitlyn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219200/Taking-Kardashian-kissers-Caitlyn-Jenner-rivals-daughters-Kylie-Kim-ex-wife-Kris-showing-trout-pout.html

"Taking on the Kardashian kissers! Caitlyn Jenner rivals daughters Kylie, Kim and ex-wife Kris, showing off her trout pout"

1 September 2015

Kris is going to change her last name back to Kardashian, according to the tabloids.

http://radaronline.com/photos/kris-jenner-changing-last-name-kardashian-erasing-caitlyn-jenner-name/photo/1193530/

Radar, Sept. 3, 2015, "Bye-Bye Jenner! Kris Wants To Be A Kardashian Again, Plans To Erase Caitlyn’s Last Name"

You have to click through Radar's damn slideshow to read all the text. Very aggravating. However, there's a nice picture of Robert K and the Kard family when the children were small, photo 3. Kim looks adorable. (Can't believe I said that, but she really was a beautiful child.) Kourtney looks the most ethnic. Rob looks just like his dad. Khloe just looks like herself, not really like either Robert (who may not have been her bio father) or Kris.

Photo 1 just tells you to click through the slideshow for the name change reasons.

[Photo 2] Kris has been battling with Caitlyn since the Vanity Fair article that hurt her feelings was published — and now a source says that she wants to take back her first married name.

[Photo 3] "She's begun the paperwork to legally change her last name to Kardashian," a source told In Touch.

[Photo 4] Even though her divorce from the late Robert Kardashian was "ugly," she "says it's time to dump Jenner and rebrand herself," the source said.

[Photo 5] "Kardashian is the core name associated with the family's brand," the source explained of why the 59-year-old would change her name after being Jenner for 25 years. "Kris thinks the name will bring more bang for the buck."

[Photo 6] The Keeping Up With the Kardashians momager isn't wasting any time. "She's already altered her stationary and letterhead to reflect her new name," the source said.

Yeah, I can see why Kris wants to take back the Kardashian name for business reasons. But what about Kylie and Kendall? Wonder if they care whether their mom drops their shared last name.

• Love 2

I can see why Kris would want to change her name. Although she was always portrayed as the evil monster in the relationship, I am starting to think Caitlyn didn't treat her very well either.

And ever the businesswoman, of course she chooses Kardashian over her maiden name.

• Love 1

11910244_1500345106930665_1371837506_n.j

at Balmain with Jada Smith .

Willow has now signed with the same agency as Kendall .The booking agent (Ashleah Gonzalez ) that looks after Kendall also looks after the girls in development on the books which is quite the coincidence

I hate to trash a 14 year olds looks, but I actually think she is kind of pretty now. I'll admit when she was younger she looked unfortunate but I just googled Willow smith 2015 and she seems to be rocking short hair. Her and Jaden still annoy the shit out of me though.

• Love 2

I hate to trash a 14 year olds looks, but I actually think she is kind of pretty now. I'll admit when she was younger she looked unfortunate but I just googled Willow smith 2015 and she seems to be rocking short hair. Her and Jaden still annoy the shit out of me though.

I guess that's what's called 'growing into her looks'

• Love 1

It's called, allowing yourself to go through your awkward stage without surgical assistance.

Sometimes models aren't necessarily pretty IMO, or what the status quo might consider pretty. Many have this striking look, even an odd look, but it models well on the runway...I've always found Willow to have a very odd look, not necessarily ugly because I don't like using that word to describe people physically. But honestly, she just has always looked odd to me and I think she has always had an eccentric style IMO.  Is she very tall?  Because she looks like she is, she has an elongated look to her, I buy her selling some looks on the runway, I do.

However, on a side note, the Smith family has always annoyed me, they just bug.

Edited by represent

I heard Kim was trying to get them to bite her on the ass.

No matter what they do or how much money they spend, they're all going to get old. Whether they age on the outside or on the inside, it's inevitable. When it happens, it will be a thousand times more difficult to deal with and accept for any of the Kardashians that it is for any normal people. By continuing to have face lifts, butt lifts and new chin, cheek or breast implant they will look 'younger' but they will also not look like themselves any longer. They'll look like creatures that look freakish. Look at how many celebrities have absolutely destroyed their natural look with cosmetic surgery. 

Some of the best examples are Mickey Rourke, Meg Ryan, Donatella Versace, Barry Manilow. Even if they were perfect strangers to the world, they would still be walking examples of really bad plastic surgery. The Kardashians are going to 'hit the wall' sooner or later and will not likely 'go gracefully into the night'. They are already plastic surgery junkies and that will only intensify when they really have some cracks in the veneer showing up. Celebrities have made the plastic surgeons in this country very wealthy men. It's taken away the desire by med students to be anything more than plastic surgeons, the money is just way too appealing for many of them.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

Willow is fug and I don't feel bad for saying it because the Smith kids are entitled assholes. If she didn't have rich and famous parents she couldn't have gotten a modeling job to save her life.

HumblePi, I agree and I think Kim has already hit the wall. There's nothing left to plump, inject, freeze, pull or tighten. It's going to be a downhill slide at this point and I don't think Kim will deal with it well.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Come 'n listen to my story 'bout a woman named Kris poor widow, barely kept her family fed And then one day, she was shootin' at some food And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude person, Bruce that is, Olympic gold, New York tea.Well, the first thing you know, old Kris is a millionaire Kin folk said, Kris, move away from there Said, Calabasas is the place you oughta be So they loaded up the Bentley and they moved to Calabasas Hills that is, swimmin' pools, movie stars Well, now it's time to say goodbye to Kris and all her kin They would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in You're all invited back again to this locality To have a heapin' helpin' of their hospitality Celebrity, that is, set a spell, take your shoes off Y'all come back now, hear?

• Love 9

Here's the story of a not so lovely lady named Kardashian who was bringing up four not so lovely children all of them had hair of coal, like their mother. Here's the story of a man(?) named Jenner Who was busy with a few children of his own.They were all living separately.Till one day when the lady grifted this fellow. And they knew that it was much more than a hunch, That this group must somehow form a family, That's the way we all became the Kardashian/Jenner bunch.The Kardashian/Jenner bunch, the Kardashian/Jenner bunch.That's the way we became the Kardashian/Jenner bunch.

• Love 2

I was a little impressed by Kris being considerate to Kourtney, Scott and Kourtney's kids, AND Scott too. Perhaps what she did was all for show, and maybe it didn't work, but it seemed to be an effort at mediation, and her tears looked real.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

I think she honestly kind of nailed it when she said that she's been there.

Not to mention, Scott is on the payroll.  He's part of the Kardashian machine.  It's not quite as simple as "see you later, asshole."  He's under contract, etc.

What is Kris's obsession with bonding experiences with her grown kids? She decided to take piano lessons because Kim is and she thinks they can bond over it. Isn't filming the show and having Kim and Kanye and North living with her for nearly two years, enough of a bonding experience?

I remember when she bought the Vespas for all of them for Xmas, expecting to have a family day trip to bond. She could have just rented them all one for a day, but she was all teary eyed because Scott sold or traded his.

She seems to have a fear that her kids will break free of her control or influence. She just comes across as so desperate to be if not number one in their lives, at least be in the top 3.

The bond I have with my mother was forged when I was a young child. When she was alive I may not have seen or spoken to her for several days or a week or two at a time but that's because I had a life, as did she, it didn't mean our bond was in danger of breaking.

• Love 5

Scott is just story line material for PMK

Pretty much. She probably got acting lessons on how to cry so she could perform that D&M scene with Scott. She always tries to make herself seem so family-oriented and friendly on the show but I reckon it's the complete opposite behind closed doors.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 4

Pretty much. She probably got acting lessons on how to cry so she could perform that D&M scene with Scott. She always tries to make herself seem so family-oriented and friendly on the show but I reckon it's the complete opposite behind closed doors.

Especially since she was urging Kourtney to go and find her happiness... Translation? A new man.

• Love 2

Then there's Kris who is not taking old age lying down. Oh no, she's going to fight it tooth and nail, and that's great really. She's still attractive and has a good figure for a mature woman but.....

In the upcoming episode Kris is actually going to pull a couple of tampons from her purse and try to convince everyone that she's still getting her period every month. She's even going to have the nerve to imply that she had a pregnancy scare? Just saying it won't make it so Kris. I'm going on record as being the very first snarker to call 'total bullshit' on this one.

Come on Kris, we know how envious you are of your daughters but time marches on for every woman, you're no exception. You've had your days of wild sex, extramarital affairs and baby popping, now it's their turns. You haven't had to use a tampon in probably fifteen years. You're more likely carrying around mini-pads for your leaky bladder problem than you are for menstruation accidents. Having six kids does tend to sag a healthy uterus putting pressure on your poor bladder, that's why you pee your boy shorts all the time. Just remember to keep doing those kegels every day Kris. It's alright. Poise will always need you as a spokesperson, so incontinence isn't always that bad.

• Love 6

So now that Kylie is 18, Kris is concerned that she might have a drink when she goes to host a gig in Montreal? Is Kris that stupid?  Number one, I'm sure Kylie has been drinking for several years now and  number two,  she does Kylie's bookings... she doesn't know the drinking age in Montreal?  This has to be a scripted moment that is an attempt  to make her look like she is interested in something other than her 10%.

• Love 3

It doesn't matter if she intends to use it for jewelry or not, if she gets the patent then nobody else can use it without her permission which means she can stop this woman from ever using the phrase "proud mama" again, & may even be able to make her pay if she does. She could effectively stop her jewelry line without ever being in the jewelry business. 

I was of the understanding that patents and trademarks were different things, and both "proud mama" and "#proudmama" are trademarks. LexisNexis ultimately lost it's trademark infringement case against Lexus because they were brands for different products, and consumers were highly unlikely to confuse the two, I think the same would apply here.

Edited by Kokapetl

Did I really just see a commercial where this woman thinks she might be pregnant?! Is she insane? I don't regularly watch this show but have seen enough to know that they're all idiots, but do they think we're idiots too? Do they really think the viewers will fall for this bullshit?

A pregnant 60 year old pimp, at least that might be an interesting spin off.

• Love 2

Ugh. I'm watching the epi when she sits down w Caitlyn the first time. (All grown up) That's got to be some hard-ass shit!!

I feel for her going through something like this.

I'm not sure what my reaction would be. In her shoes, I'd be afraid I'd bust out laughing when Cait tried to stare me down and act all put out over the years spent carpooling. I do find it tough to believe Kris never saw Bruce as Caitlyn in all those years, Kim saw him, as did Kendall and possibly Kylie, and Caitlyn seems to be insinuating that Kris knew way more than she's admitting. I only wish the next time one of these women say " I literally died" or " it literally killed me" that someone would say "ummm, no it literally didn't, or you wouldn't be here"

• Love 4

Did I really just see a commercial where this woman thinks she might be pregnant?! Is she insane? I don't regularly watch this show but have seen enough to know that they're all idiots, but do they think we're idiots too? Do they really think the viewers will fall for this bullshit?

A pregnant 60 year old pimp, at least that might be an interesting spin off.

Yeahhhh.....that scene was just so odd. It also sounded very scripted too. Perhaps Kris put that scene in there in an attempt to position herself to the audience as a young, hip, mother who still hasn't passed menopause. 

I imagine most viewers of this show (actual die-hard fans of the Kardashians) don't have a critical eye of them unlike us, so they probably believe every word of that comes out of them.