Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

Run dude. You aren't even really dating and you already think something is suspicious? Not a good sign.

http://www.people.com/article/Kris-Jenner-Justin-Bieber-manager-Corey-Gamble

Um, he says this:

"I don't know how anyone had those pics because no one was seated across from us," he wrote. "That worries me and I'm hoping it's not a setup from Kris because I do really like her."

But he's giving an email interview to a blogger about their relationship, so I'm pretty much as suspicious as he is. People who want their privacy don't give interviews to bloggers. He sounds perfect for Kris.

I find it hard to believe that he would give an interview to Sanda Rose.  Sandra's site is a gossip site that often gets things wrong and she is very biased against certain celebrities, but I've never known any of these blog sites to make up quotes.  Regardless of Kris being famous, why on earth would that man talk about suspicions and fears to the world if he really wants the relationship to continue?  That would be an instant deal breaker for me.  I'm wondering if he thought the questions and answers would remain private for some reason.  I can't wrap my head around the "interview" existing.

She's trying so hard to be Kim, that she needs mental help.

You know, as a middle aged woman, I kinda applaud the women of the world who do what men get away with daily. If this was Bruce, no one would think much of him dating someone approximately 20 years younger than him -- it'd be backslaps and high fives all around from the guys. (Although I'm sure there would be plenty of comments wondering why a young woman would want to be with a dude who's had more plastic surgery then her . . .) It seems to me many of those couples look ridiculous because one half often ends up trying to look right with the other half -- and it's usually the older dude/woman doing something to make themselves look younger and more relevant, and in the end, they end up looking like an oldster trying desperately to look and be young again (Donald Trump and Hugh Hefner anyone?)

Which is where this falls for me. Kris looks utterly stupid. She's trying way too hard to not be 58 years old. The shredded jeans, the sheer over-sized top, the high top tennis shoes -- did Kanye clean out her closet? Because that's what it looks like. And that outfit is not flattering on her.

Listen, I don't think she should be wearing sansabelts and orthopedic shoes, and I certainly don't think she needs to cover her body up either. However, there's a happy middle ground somewhere that she could look good, fashionable and not so much like grandma. Helen Mirren, Anna Wintour, Julianne Moore, Michele Obama -- all women who are 50, 60, 70 ish that look great, fashionable and age appropriate when they walk out of the house. There is absolutely no reason Kris couldn't dress similarly; she's got all the resources in the world at her disposal. And I'd have looked at those pictures of a nicely dressed Kris Jenner and thought "hmmmm . . . she looks good and has a nice looking boyfriend" instead of doing a "what the ever-loving motherfucking god in heaven has she done to herself?"

The whole series of pictures -- the outfit and the guy -- all make me suspect Artsda is on the money on this. And that's fucked up for everyone. You gotta wonder if she resents her daughter on some level.

And this guy's age seems to range according to various reports, from 34 to 41. So he may be Kim's age which makes it even more interesting.

• Love 3

Of course she's trying to hard to be the youthful, carefree, you are as young as you feel kinda woman. She even does a bit this season of getting caught in bed with the chef they have in the Hamptons.  Now that she's cut herself free of the dead weight of Bruce. It seems she is going to be playing in the same sandbox as Kim and Khloe  and dating black men. I don't have any issue with that choice, though I do like to be able to have a conversation with the men I date, and I have a hard time understanding one word that French mumbles or Kanye rants.  Kim is not too bright so I think she just fakes understanding  most of what Kanye says and Khloe is more interested in partying and getting laid than having any deep conversations. Kris just looks stupid hanging with that whole crowd.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I wonder how long until she drops the Jenner name and reverts back to Kardashian?

But only because it's more "convenient" !!!! She still loves  Bruce sooo much and always will... he's her best friend and they talk all the time. But she knows nothing about what's going on in his life or who he is dating...

Kris isn't just trying to be 35, she's trying to be 17, like Kylie! Those high tops she's wearing with her FB are the same ones that Kylie was just seen in a day or so ago, while going to the movies with Tyga, her not-boyfriend. Kris is pathetic.

You know, as a middle aged woman, I kinda applaud the women of the world who do what men get away with daily. If this was Bruce, no one would think much of him dating someone approximately 20 years younger than him -- it'd be backslaps and high fives all around from the guys. (Although I'm sure there would be plenty of comments wondering why a young woman would want to be with a dude who's had more plastic surgery then her . . .) It seems to me many of those couples look ridiculous because one half often ends up trying to look right with the other half -- and it's usually the older dude/woman doing something to make themselves look younger and more relevant, and in the end, they end up looking like an oldster trying desperately to look and be young again (Donald Trump and Hugh Hefner anyone?)

Yes! Get out there and enjoy yourself ladies. You only get one chance at life!  Why are women over 50 (or 45) supposed to sit home in stretch pants?  My sisters are both married to men around 17 years older and not much comment.  I was dating a 36 year old (I'm 55) and the comments from some family and friends.  The only reason it ended is he wanted to get married and I didn't. And he is a professional who makes much more than me so he wasn't after money!  Which I don't have anyway.

Listen, I don't think she should be wearing sansabelts and orthopedic shoes, and I certainly don't think she needs to cover her body up either. However, there's a happy middle ground somewhere that she could look good, fashionable and not so much like grandma. Helen Mirren, Anna Wintour, Julianne Moore, Michele Obama -- all women who are 50, 60, 70 ish that look great, fashionable and age appropriate when they walk out of the house. There is absolutely no reason Kris couldn't dress similarly; she's got all the resources in the world at her disposal. And I'd have looked at those pictures of a nicely dressed Kris Jenner and thought "hmmmm . . . she looks good and has a nice looking boyfriend" instead of doing a "what the ever-loving motherfucking god in heaven has she done to herself?"

You are so correct.  Kris has a very nice figure.  Nicer than a lot of women half her age.  As you get older only one trendy item at a time works.  The sneakers with un-ripped black pants and a simple t-shirt would have looked great.  Or, the ripped jeans with a plain t-shirt and shoes.  She would look youthful and trendy instead of someone who is trying too hard.  

• Love 7

As you get older only one trendy item at a time works.  The sneakers with un-ripped black pants and a simple t-shirt would have looked great.  Or, the ripped jeans with a plain t-shirt and shoes.  She would look youthful and trendy instead of someone who is trying too hard.  

"Trying too hard" is the Kardashian motto.

• Love 2

There are so many pieces of shit saying something negative about Kris's new relationship strictly because of race or they are harping on it because of their own racial hangups as if something is wrong.  People like that are the cancer of our society.  I wish they all could be rounded up, put on the edge of the world's tallest cliff and knocked off.  People swear they aren't racist or don't want to be called racist, yet they continually say racist things.  Like Oprah said, the racists just have to die.  Those will be joyous days.  If Kris wants to have fun with a younger man, more power to her.

• Love 1

I don't understand her. I know everything she does is for attention, and I assume she is trying to be "youthful" and "playful." But she looks a crazy nursing home resident. I wonder if her hangers-on are just laughing and laughing when they let her go out like this.

• Love 5

There are so many pieces of shit saying something negative about Kris's new relationship strictly because of race or they are harping on it because of their own racial hangups as if something is wrong.  People like that are the cancer of our society.  I wish they all could be rounded up, put on the edge of the world's tallest cliff and knocked off.  People swear they aren't racist or don't want to be called racist, yet they continually say racist things.  Like Oprah said, the racists just have to die.  Those will be joyous days.  If Kris wants to have fun with a younger man, more power to her.

Well, there will always be racists; even Oprah can't change that.

I have absolutely no problem with her relationship. Two consenting adults are two consenting adults as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen comments about race, but I haven't looked beyond my initial look at the story. Dating a younger man doesn't make her look like a fool, nor does dating a black man, in my opinion. What does make her look like a fool is the obvious need for attention (see the Minnie Mouse get-up) and her desperate attempts to be young. She ain't young. She ain't old yet either, but let's face it: she's got more time behind her than she does in front of her. The only thing creepy about that relationship to me is that she appears to be trying to live a life like her daughter. Kris appears to be having a hard time accepting the fact that she's not young anymore, and I do understand that - it's a shock to realize your youth has suddenly evaporated. But it doesn't mean your best days are behind you and there are a lot of elements that are quite freeing with the experience that comes from actually living a life.

It's not just because it's Kris Kardashian/Jenner that I'm put off by it; I see plenty of people who run around acting like age is a disease to be avoided. Everyone gets old and everyone dies, but it seems few want to acknowledge it. The constant obsession with youth and beauty is becoming alarming, in my opinion, and I think it's damaging. It leads to young, beautiful women altering their appearances so they meet some bizarre standard and ruining themselves in the process. Kim is a great example of this -- she was truly beautiful five years ago, and she had no reason to change her looks. Kris is not only embracing this trend, but is setting what I think is a sad example for her own children.

As for Minnie Mouse, my first reaction was "well, it's kind of cute and thank God she didn't do Sexy Minnie Mouse," because you know she wanted to go there but someone had the sense to talk her out of it (or her own sense prevailed). But again, it smacks of a "hey look at me and take my picture!" Because it keeps them relevant and it keeps the money rolling in.

• Love 6

Sadly racism will never go away.  But in this case is the hate Kris is getting really that much about race? So many people in the Kardashian/Jenner family have dated/are dating African-Americans so why would anyone be surprised or complain about Kris dating a man of color? For me it isnt about race or age, I'm more annoyed she seems to be flaunting it (much like they ALL do with everything they do) so soon after its been announced her and Bruce are getting divorced. The constant need for attention drives me nuts.  I doubt race is the issue with Kylie either who is obviously dating Tyga. I think people are more bothered by the age difference in her case since she isnt even legal yet.

• Love 2

WTF is she wearing????   Serious.   W.T.F.      As someone noted, she looks like a crazed nursing home resident.   Which I doubt was the look she was goin for.   Why not wear jeans and t-shirt.   Why some seriously weird get up?

• Love 4

But in this case is the hate Kris is getting really that much about race? So many people in the Kardashian/Jenner family have dated/are dating African-Americans so why would anyone be surprised or complain about Kris dating a man of color?

I agree. I don't think the hate she's getting is about racism, but it's about how how fake and trying to imitate Kim she looks by dating an African American in the music business.  The Nike basketball shoes and the ripped jeans with the younger music exec? It's not that she's dating a African American hate, it's that she's trying so hard to be relevant and be a copy of Kim is the the hate. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

I don't understand her. I know everything she does is for attention, and I assume she is trying to be "youthful" and "playful." But she looks a crazy nursing home resident. I wonder if her hangers-on are just laughing and laughing when they let her go out like this.

I can't even imagine what goes through her mind, why is she dressed like this? Thousands and thousands of people must go to Disneyland every day, how many of them dress like this? Just Kris & small children.

• Love 1

Cut outs of the rest of the koven? This succubus even manages to pimp out her kids by proxy.

It's pretty telling that not one of them bothered to be with her on her birthday. The irony is that they were all with Bruce for his bday last month.

• Love 2

That's true, I forgot all went to Bruce in Malibu for his birthday. That does make it more funny. 

The cutouts are just tacky, none of the rest have parties with cutouts of the ones who aren't there. 

Edited by Artsda

I have yet to see a picture of Kris and her new paid boy toy that shows any hint of true affection.  This is a fake relationship with mutual benefits. YMMV of course.

Before I am accused of any sort of impropriety, my daughter is of mixed raced and I have dated my fair share of different races.  I have also dated younger men and don't feel that age is that much of an issue (maturity is far more important). 

The timing on this whole relationship is way too suspect IMO.  She's suddenly seen with him a few days after it comes out that Bruce is dating her friend.  Of course she wants to one-up Bruce by dating a gorgeous, younger man.  And she has the wherewithal to make it happen.  I would have been surprised if it hadn't happened. 

• Love 1

With all the rumours that PMK has purchased a fancy fuck pad in NYC and having the best the sex of her life, I think it's only a matter of time before we get a PMKTNY spin-off. And a sex tape.

Merry Christmas!

Now that she's single, she's going to live the life she's craved all these years. Her youth was spent raising kids and Bruce lost interest in an exciting social life years ago. For a time she lived vicariously thru the kids. Kylie is nearly 18... There's nothing and no one now to hold her back. I actually admire her get up and go, along with her obvious business acumen. I don't like or admire how she's used her own kids to get where she is. I think she long ago crossed the line to manager/pimp instead of mom. Her first instinct is the business deal, money etc and then lastly how it affects her kids.

The fact that some random guy is calling her daughters trash should give her a clue, that the image she's created for them isn't admired. Sad that Kourtney and Khloe barely noticed and Scott's 'defense' was feeble at best.

• Love 1

To be fair, Kris was married to men in her age range, and raised six kids.   So she's 58, and cutting loose.  That doesn't bother me at all.   Like others, I just wished she dressed herself better, because she's a beautiful woman.   Oh well,   I suppose I dress worse. 

Here I thought she was robbing the cradle, or something.   Technically, her BF is middle aged.

• Love 2

WTF is she wearing????   Serious.   W.T.F.      As someone noted, she looks like a crazed nursing home resident.   Which I doubt was the look she was goin for.   Why not wear jeans and t-shirt.   Why some seriously weird get up?

LOL! I said the same thing. As someone already said, at least she didn't try sexy minnie mouse look.

• Love 1

She was probably half in the bag. She's become a bigger famewhore than all her daughters combined.

Her skin is getting that lumpy drifting filler look and she's channeling Kims frozen deer in the headlights look.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I just read, now that Bruce is transitioning, Kris is going to change her name.  No surprise there, as she was contemplating changing her name back to Kartrashian several seasons ago and I wondered then, how on earth she would be able to justify dropping her husband's name anyway. 

I just read, now that Bruce is transitioning, Kris is going to change her name.  No surprise there, as she was contemplating changing her name back to Kartrashian several seasons ago and I wondered then, how on earth she would be able to justify dropping her husband's name anyway.

What if Kris went back to Kris Kardashian and Bruce changed his name to Kris.....Kris Jenner?

• Love 1

Why would she change it back to Kardashian? They were divorced, if she was going to change it to anything, it should be her maiden name. Also, she's got 2 daughters whose last name is Jenner, how are they going to feel about her changing her last name to match their 3 older sisters?

• Love 2

Because that's where the money is. Kendall dropped her last name to model, so the only Jenner left is Kylie and she doesn't play a huge part on the show, just background. She's also changed her looks to be a Kardashian Klone, with the big tits and mugging for the camera, not much Jenner left in her.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2