Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

Sometimes you have to face reality. There are some clothes that are just not right for your body, whatever your age or size, and sucking your gut in while using spanx won't change that.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Hmm, I can't decide if the seams split or if it was made that way. It's Radar Online, so you can't trust them for any kind of truth.

What genius!!  Design  a dress with busted open  seams!!! Why has Kanye not thought of this? If you want to design clothes with holes and tears in them, at least make them useful by putting them where they'll do the most good. 

• Love 2

I started binge watching all the episodes on Hulu and Kris absolutely grates on my nerves. She cries way too much. How many times does one say "breaks my heart" and "love you!" 

I have never heard anyone say "I love you" the way she says it. It sounds obligatory or sarcastic. Not meaningful at all. And they all say it WAY too much. Even when it they probably shouldn't. For her to say "I love you" to Brody while having their little talk in Greece was ridiculous. No doubt he was thinking "crazy b***h." 

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, IamMrsD said:

I started binge watching all the episodes on Hulu and Kris absolutely grates on my nerves. She cries way too much. How many times does one say "breaks my heart" and "love you!" 

I have never heard anyone say "I love you" the way she says it. It sounds obligatory or sarcastic. Not meaningful at all. And they all say it WAY too much. Even when it they probably shouldn't. For her to say "I love you" to Brody while having their little talk in Greece was ridiculous. No doubt he was thinking "crazy b***h." 

I loved when Brody just called her on her bullshit about their relationship. It was all about her. If "Brody really knew me, he would love me?"

Really Kris? He was a kid! It was up to you to do right by him ( I'm not letting Caitlyn off, this is about Kris). Brody was right, Kris loves her kids, HER kids. Loved his brutally honest comment that he always felt that she didn't give "two shits   about how he and Brandon grew up"

It was stated in the Vanity Fair article that Kris got her panties in a twist when Linda Thompson who originally waived child support, took Caitlyn to court to get it. The tension started around then and it became a hassle to arrange visitation etc and Caitlyn  then decided to wait till the kids were out from under "their mother's apron" and try to re establish a relationship . If this were all untrue I would think Kris would have been more offended by it than the fact that Caitlyn's first impression of her was as a Beverly Hills shopper. Or her claims of being treated "badly" in the last few years. 

Clearly Kris wore the pants in the relationship, Caitlyn tolerated it for whatever her reasons were/are. Instead of speaking out back then, she waited til now. I see why Kris is confused by the 180% shift, she put up with it all these years,seemed happy enough, what's the problem now?

Kris offering to oil Brody up was cringeworthy. I loved Brandon and Leah's reaction to his telling them!!

Kris is still milking the saintly Rob Sr for all he's worth. She has to see a psychic now to solve mysteries surrounding him? I bet she's looking for validation of what a great mother she is, that he forgives her cheating on him. I wonder how Kourtney feels about her dad being used as entertainment and ratings by her mother and a teenage psychic? 

Shes really a piece of work, she whore out anyone in her family DEAD or alive.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Kris was in a car accident today and injured her wrist. It wasn't her fault. A Prius ran a stop sign and hit her Rolls Royce. The right front fender of the Rolls is pretty torn up, so it must have been a strong impact. TMZ said the Rolls is brand new. Kris has only had it for one week.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/03/kris-jenner-bentley-car-accident/ Kris Jenner Injured in Car Crash... Possible Broken Wrist.

8/3/2016 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kris was in a car accident today and injured her wrist. It wasn't her fault. A Prius ran a stop sign and hit her Rolls Royce. The right front fender of the Rolls is pretty torn up, so it must have been a strong impact. TMZ said the Rolls is brand new. Kris has only had it for one week.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/03/kris-jenner-bentley-car-accident/ Kris Jenner Injured in Car Crash... Possible Broken Wrist.

8/3/2016 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Didn't Caitlyns accident also involve a Prius?

I hope Kris's injury doesn't affect her texting.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why is Kylie covering the lower half of her face? Did she forget to use a lip kit before she left the house?

Covering her smirk? She had her ever present cell phone to communicate with concerned fans!!!

Loved Corey carrying Kris's purse back to his car. And could Kanye look any less concerned?

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, GaT said:

Nice what money can do. The old car didn't look totaled to me, doesn't a car have to be destroyed for it to be declared totaled?

It was major front damage, plus the airbags deployed so there's interior damage.

0803-kris-jenner-accident-tmz-launch-12.

• Love 1

and cameras of course!!. You know we will see this next season!! or this season's finale.

Of course there will be cameras. Kris may have injured her wrist, but she will probably have a cast on both arms for the sake of the show. Think of all the wacky hijinks that will ensue! Think of all the storylines it will give the show! Kris trying to use her cellphone, Kris trying to take a selfie, Corey and Kim feeding Kris, Kris using the bathroom, Kris tying her Yeezy sneakers, Corey still carrying Kris' purse and so on. So many possibilities!

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Nice what money can do. The old car didn't look totaled to me, doesn't a car have to be destroyed for it to be declared totaled?

A friend of mine had an accident and the front end damage to his car looked just like the damage to Kris' car. His insurance company totaled it.

Those wrecked luxury cars are sold at auctions after the insurance companies get rid of them; I've seen lots of them at auction lots. There are also websites where entrepreneurs have wrecked cars for sale. Mechanics who also have body work skills repair those cars and sell them. So unless Rolls Royce has some company prohibition against letting their wrecked cars go to salvage buyers, somebody will be driving Kris' repaired RR before long.

I got a giggle out of looking at details on the Kards & Jens at the crash site in the Daily Mail.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3722581/Kris-Jenner-treated-paramedics-Prius-ran-red-light-collided-250-000-Rolls-Royce-bought-one-week-ago.html "PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Kylie, Khloe and Kanye rush to the scene as Kris Jenner is treated by paramedics after driver smashes into her new $250k Rolls-Royce"

Picture captioned "Support system: Kylie Jenner, Kanye West and Khloe Kardashian were quick to arrive on the scene after Kris Jenner injured her wrist in a nasty car crash in Los Angeles on Wednesday."  Khloe's butt sticks out like two huge footballs. It actually looks pointed.

Picture captioned "Close call: Khloe appeared to have rushed out of the house in her fuzzy slippers after learning of her mom's accident."  The toes on Khloe's right foot look wonky. The second and third toes are sticking up in the air while the big toe lies flat. And aren't those "fuzzy slippers" the same black mink slippers that Kim featured on her social media? I forget the brand, but it was some high end brand name like Chanel.  I'll bet Kim got paid a hefty fee for showing the shoes on her SM. Khloe must have bought/been gifted her own pair, because she would wear a much bigger size than Kim.

Pictures captioned "Worried: The 18-year-old took to Twitter to assure fans that everyone was OK, but looked visibly rattled at the scene" and "Quick to arrive: The teenager hurried to be by her mom's side after the 60-year-old was treated by paramedics at the scene."  It looks like Kylie has fallen behind on her lip filler maintenance. Interesting to see how different she looks without her usual ten pounds of thick makeup. Thinner lips, and she doesn't have those high-arched eyebrows.

• Love 3

The news so far is that the other driver was at fault. That said I wonder if he'll end up with a brand new car and a bit extra just to make sure he doesn't start selling stories to the press. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

The news so far is that the other driver was at fault. That said I wonder if he'll end up with a brand new car and a bit extra just to make sure he doesn't start selling stories to the press. 

Exactly what I was thinking.

He was interviewed by some kind of TMZ station and said he's a fan of the Ks. That guy will get a nice chunk of something to take the fall.

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Khloe's butt sticks out like two huge footballs. It actually looks pointed.

Her butt is horrendous, but the rest of her actually looks good. Her arms and waist are really toned, her hair looks 1000x better without extensions, and while she still has the anus lips, they don't look as grotesque without the the overdrawn liner and lipstick she always wears on the show. If only she came to her senses, had the butt implants taken out, and ditched the extensions and heavy makeup, she would look really good IMO.

Edited by chocolatine

Rattled: Rapper Kanye looked concerned as he arrived on the scene, along with fire crews and paramedics

Did he though?  What I saw was someone who was bored about having to stand around in the sun when the focus wasn't on him.  

Kylie looked so much more normal without the 10kg of makeup.  Gives me hope that maybe she hasn't completely messed up her face although she is still noticeably different to how she looked a few years back.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Rattled: Rapper Kanye looked concerned as he arrived on the scene, along with fire crews and paramedics

Did he though?  What I saw was someone who was bored about having to stand around in the sun when the focus wasn't on him.  

Kylie looked so much more normal without the 10kg of makeup.  Gives me hope that maybe she hasn't completely messed up her face although she is still noticeably different to how she looked a few years back.  

He only has two expressions, bored and  that stupid grin when he can't think of something to say. I guess Kim made him go, she couldn't struggle into her two pair of spanx quickly enough. 

I laughed at how the cops were so accommodating in covering the car with an umbrella and I guess some firemans jackets to keep the picture taking to a minimum.  Kris is always on her phone, I wonder if they'll check to see if she was using it. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Silly question - because we all know the answer. But it must be asked. Why did that big ship of fools have to show up at the scene? 

Because if one so much as farts the others need to be there to smell it. Also, cameras, paparazzi, a crowd... they're like blood is to a vampire, without them, they can't exist. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Silly question - because we all know the answer. But it must be asked. Why did that big ship of fools have to show up at the scene? 

They are always filming and since they have so little to say and do, if something happens, the editors must love that they have footage to air.  Otherwise, the writers will have to come up with more silliness for them to pretend is reality.

• Love 2

Kris had a birthday party Friday night, but the only one of her kids who came was Kourtney (with her new face). No Kim, Khloe, Rob, Kendall, Kylie, or even Kanye  but Scott was there & Jonathan was there. Why was Jonathan there? Is he moving over to Kris since Kim has removed herself from social media? Why was Chrissy Teigen & John Legend there? I don't understand why Kris' kids friends are going to her party when her kids aren't.

Simon Huck posted that it was a double birthday celebration (he shares a birthday with Kris apparently) and hes very close with Jonathan and were partners IIRC once, since Kourtney seems to be glued to Simon's ass lately I guess thats why she went. But hey even Chris Brown was there! Who needs your kids when you have that crew?

• Love 1

http://www.x17online.com/2016/11/kris_jenner_khloe_kourtney_kardashian_birthday_movie_dinner_photos_video_110616

X17," EXCLUSIVE - Happy Birthday, Kris! Kim Comes Out Of Hiding To Celebrate With Her Mom, But Evades The Cameras ... Posted on Sat Nov 5th, 2016 9:37pm PDT By X17 Staff"

Kris had a second birthday celebration. They rented a theater for a private showing of the Trolls movie, and then went to a restaurant for dinner. Kim was there, but she sneaked in and out through back doors with her security team, successfully hiding from the paps.

7 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

http://www.x17online.com/2016/11/kris_jenner_khloe_kourtney_kardashian_birthday_movie_dinner_photos_video_110616

X17," EXCLUSIVE - Happy Birthday, Kris! Kim Comes Out Of Hiding To Celebrate With Her Mom, But Evades The Cameras ... Posted on Sat Nov 5th, 2016 9:37pm PDT By X17 Staff"

Kris had a second birthday celebration. They rented a theater for a private showing of the Trolls movie, and then went to a restaurant for dinner. Kim was there, but she sneaked in and out through back doors with her security team, successfully hiding from the paps.

Is she just hiding until the interview comes out? Otherwise I'm not sure what she's doing. She wasn't robbed in public with the papps around, why is she hiding from them? They're her best buddies.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Looks lonely, no kid's, none of the grandkids, hell not even  a pet.

The obligatory Instagram pic for her free decorations and paycheck! But I agree, a prop (grandkid or pet) wouldn't make her look so cold and lonely.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Either that or she's living with Tristan Thompson, but either way, she's apparently "taking care" of the Christmas decorations by having the family Christmas decorator come out to Cleveland. Same old Khloe.

That red bear is an art installation, it must have cost a fortune.

I  wonder how often the red roses have to be replaced, they don't last long.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1