Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

Why would she change it back to Kardashian? They were divorced, if she was going to change it to anything, it should be her maiden name.

Simple.  If she went back to her maiden name, no one would know who she is.  With the "famous" name of Kartrashian, she can better compete with her older daughters for attention and the limelight.  Fame whores are like that!

2708A28100000578-0-image-m-129_142757208

Kris is showing her age, despite all the injection interventions. Where's photoshop when you need it? Doesn't anybody in this family know how to hire a tailor or buy a suit that fits? And what's with the wanky eye?

Edited by Colinka
  • Love 2

2708A28100000578-0-image-m-129_142757208Kris is showing her age, despite all the injection interventions. Where's photoshop when you need it? Doesn't anybody in this family know how to hire a tailor or buy a suit that fits? And what's with the wanky eye?

She appears to be showing major camel toe also. She's close to 60, can't keep age at bay forever.

• Love 1

What if Kris went back to Kris Kardashian and Bruce changed his name to Kris.....Kris Jenner?

The messed up thing is that she divorced both those men. If she wants a change then maybe she should go back to her maiden name 'Houghton'. She's not a Kardashian and she's not a Jenner. But "Kris Jenner" sort of rolls off the tongue smoother than Houghton. I don't believe she'll change her name, nobody would know who she was anymore if she did.

Kris Jenner is getting old as others have said, but this is a woman that will never give in to 'old age'. She does have a 'wanky eye'. I've noticed that in a few photos. It must be from the botox.

I can guarantee that she's sworn to never look like her sister.

article-2459212-187A374200000578-674_306

Edited by HumblePi
Kris didn't testify during the trial so why she was featured on Dateline, talking about Nicole's marriage and their friendship, I do not know. At the end of the show the host outlined where the major players in the case are today and what they're doing: attys on both sides, LAPD, Simpson/Brown family, Kato, etc. Each description was a few sentences, and some had updated video footage.  When it came to Kris Jenner what he said was "Well, you know" and then moved on to the next person. If I'm interpreting young-ese correctly, I believe that's where one would insert "Oh, snap!"

(I've always been curious re the look on Robert Kardashian's face when the verdict was announced. He was standing right next to OJ, and the entire defense team was jubilant. RK, on the other hand, looked STUNNED and unhappy.)

lizzy07, on 12 Jun 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

I've always wondered about that, too. Maybe he was the only member of the dream team with a conscience (the others just cared about a victory). I think he knew OJ was guilty.

I'm reading Jeffrey Toobin's 2013 book The Run of His Life: The People v OJ Simpson. Toobin mentions that OJ/Nicole and Robert K/Kristen met and began their relationships during a twelve month period when OJ was 30/Nicole was 18 and Robert was 34/Kris was 17.

This blew my mind: on a break during jury selection, while king-of-plea-deals Bob Shapiro was being maneuvered out of first chair by Johnnie Cochran, Shapiro wanders into a room where Kardashian and Bailey are talking strategy with OJ. Shapiro tells them he's just spoken with the prosecutors and shares their theory: OJ went to Nicole's house intending to slash the tires on her car; there was a confrontation, he killed her, then Ron Goldman showed up.

The lawyers and their client listened to Shapiro's summary without comment.

"So," Shapiro went on, "that leaves room for manslaughter. And Bob (Kardashian) would have to account for the knife, but that's probably no more than five years for accessory after the fact."

There was stunned silence - incredulity that Shapiro would propose a plea bargain at this late date. But cutting deals was Shapiro's specialty, and making one now was the only way for him to remain in charge of the case. Simpson did not reject the proposal so much as ignore it. The conversation simply moved on to other topics.

So, la ti da, on to other topics? It would appear that Kardashian aiding and abetting a double murderer was common knowledge among the Dream Team.

lizzy07, on 12 Jun 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

I'm reading Jeffrey Toobin's 2013 book The Run of His Life: The People v OJ Simpson. Toobin mentions that OJ/Nicole and Robert K/Kristen met and began their relationships during a twelve month period when OJ was 30/Nicole was 18 and Robert was 34/Kris was 17.

This blew my mind: on a break during jury selection, while king-of-plea-deals Bob Shapiro was being maneuvered out of first chair by Johnnie Cochran, Shapiro wanders into a room where Kardashian and Bailey are talking strategy with OJ. Shapiro tells them he's just spoken with the prosecutors and shares their theory: OJ went to Nicole's house intending to slash the tires on her car; there was a confrontation, he killed her, then Ron Goldman showed up.

So, la ti da, on to other topics? It would appear that Kardashian aiding and abetting a double murderer was common knowledge among the Dream Team.

I thought Kris met Robert when she was a flight attendant/stewardess?

She met him at the Del Mar race track in La Jolla when she was seventeen. She wouldn't give him her phone number the day they met but he tracked her down anyhow and wouldn't take no for an answer. She started working as a stewardess when she was 21; they married a year or so later.

(edited)

She met him at the Del Mar race track in La Jolla when she was seventeen. She wouldn't give him her phone number the day they met but he tracked her down anyhow and wouldn't take no for an answer. She started working as a stewardess when she was 21; they married a year or so later.

Did they date between the race track meeting and the stewardess job? 

So all her supposed outrage over Kim's first husband "marrying her teenager" was so much of nothing? No wonder she doesn't care about Kylie and Tyga.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I'm just gonna say I respect Kris's hussle. I mean she's a pimp but she's not stupid. She can take anything and turn it into a brand. Too bad she sees dollar signs and not children.

Kris definitely has hussle and a good work ethic - but knowing that she was aware of Bruce's true nature, and that he had already begun transitioning when they met, makes me think she saw him as an easy target - that she zeroed in on his fame and earning potential with little or no empathy for him as a person.

• Love 5

Not surprising, she been caught in lies numerous times before. Supposedly she had her lawyers watching to make sure he didn't leak any secrets about the show. An example of just how supportive she is of this. She wanted him to move to Malibu and keep his secret, along with making occasional appearances on the show to demonstrate the big happy divorced family in which everyone gets along. The standard bull she's shilled all these years.

• Love 2

I read Kris was embarrassed abut Bruce's disclosure and wanted to hide. Wait.... this is embarrassing? Did she forget Kim's sex tape? That is more embarrassing, plus Kim can't keep her clothes on.

I guess the pimp didn't know how to make money off this. People might not accept Bruce, but now since the comments are positive she may be trying to cash in or spin her stoty

• Love 2

I read Kris was embarrassed abut Bruce's disclosure and wanted to hide. Wait.... this is embarrassing?

Maybe what is embarrassing to her is that she can't claim she was the one who dumped Bruce.

• Love 3

I read Kris was embarrassed abut Bruce's disclosure and wanted to hide. Wait.... this is embarrassing? Did she forget Kim's sex tape? That is more embarrassing, plus Kim can't keep her clothes on.

Probably because she knew from the get-go and preyed on him for fame and money anyway - worried about her image.

• Love 3

Kris Jenner Responds to 'No Comment' Accusations as ABC Stands by Bruce Jenner Special
http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenner-interview-kris-jenner-abc-comment-diane-sawyer?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Kris, 59, told a different story on Twitter. In response to a Tweet from Perez Hilton speculating about why Kris hadn't spoken for the special, Jenner wrote, in part, "no one asked me to comment."

A statement issued to PEOPLE on behalf of Kris Jenner attempted to clarify matters: "Kris does not have official representation but a message was left at her office and she was asked for fact checking. Kris said she was unable to respond because she had not seen the special. She did not say, 'No comment.' "

However, ABC is standing by Sawyer.

"ABC News sent an email to her publicity team more than once," reads a network statement released to PEOPLE. "They called and said no comment."

Also Kris will be on the special.

In advance of E!'s eight-part docuseries chronicling Bruce's transition from male to female, the network will host a special next month "that will capture intimate family conversations where [bruce's] transition and what it means for those relationships is discussed," reads a statement.

More details will be released soon, but Kris, Khloé, Kourtney, Scott Disick and Kendall and Kylie Jenner will all be featured.

Lance Bass, I assume? I didn't read the article. These people should sit down and watch all the episodes of Archer. Or should have paid attention in school. The former is more likely to happen.

A headline on Yahoo's homepage: Kris Jenner Shows Motherly Love for Kanye West: I'll Treat Him Like My Own Son

Is that supposed to be a good thing???

If Kanye goes down the same path as her son Rob and disappears from the public eye, then yes, it is.

• Love 10

Imo Kris needs an enema she is so full of shit.

I read that the big two parter coming up this weekend is totally controlled by Kris, that she canceled the shoots that involved Bruce's older bio kids and it's all a carefully crafted, staged piece to make Kris and her kids look so fab and to try and spin just what exactly Kris knew and when did she know it to make her look so much like a victim. Notice that Kim is the one in Kris's big emotional scene, no one else, Kim, who along with Kris faked a whole scene regarding her unhappy marriage. Kim and Kris two peas in a pod.

• Love 3

I read that the big two parter coming up this weekend is totally controlled by Kris, that she canceled the shoots that involved Bruce's older bio kids and it's all a carefully crafted, staged piece to make Kris and her kids look so fab and to try and spin just what exactly Kris knew and when did she know it to make her look so much like a victim. Notice that Kim is the one in Kris's big emotional scene, no one else, Kim, who along with Kris faked a whole scene regarding her unhappy marriage. Kim and Kris two peas in a pod.

I was so hoping that Bruce wouldn't participate in a fake "Kris Production" - especially after making amends with his first four children and doing the tasteful interview with D. Sawyer. Disappointing, if true.

I don't know if this is just a compilation of clips of Bruce interspersed with the Kardashians on film commenting and reacting to things Bruce has told them off camera or if its actually him discussing stuff. I'm sure it's all carefully edited to make them come across as completely supportive, open minded and accepting.

(edited)

Since Bruce is the one executive producing this episode. I don't think this is all about Kris. Bruce himself in one of the promos says the love he's gotten from her has been great. 

I'm not a fan of making Bruce's journey and all the good he's doing into Kris hate or his older kids wanting war and all about her. It's not about her. 

Edited by Artsda

Kris is determined to make sure she comes across as supportive and wonderful. Regardless of who is in charge of this show, Bruce has said it and we've all seen it, Kris steamrolls over everyone to get what she wants. Bruce never stood up to her and won't now because he doesn't want to "hurt" anyone. If he thinks letting Kris have her say, her spin, will make it easier for her, he'll give in to her.

Good lord, Kim is now saying that Kris is having such a hard time with the Bruce stuff that all she does is cry.  Bullshit!  Nothing like trying to turn his story around to be all about her.  I hope she gets all the sympathy she deserves, which is none!

• Love 1

Good lord, Kim is now saying that Kris is having such a hard time with the Bruce stuff that all she does is cry.  Bullshit!  Nothing like trying to turn his story around to be all about her.  I hope she gets all the sympathy she deserves, which is none!

*rolling eyes*  All she does is cry? Nope. All Kris ever does is count her money.

• Love 1

She and Bruce are divorced, why not just accept the relationship failed and move on, she's trying to rewrite history and act as if this is the only reason for the breakup.

She has a new man in her life, she's doing what she couldn't do whe she and Bruce were married... Hitting the night spots and partying. Let him live his life and let it go.

Instead she's making it all about her.

• Love 1
Good lord, Kim is now saying that Kris is having such a hard time with the Bruce stuff that all she does is cry.  Bullshit!  Nothing like trying to turn his story around to be all about her.  I hope she gets all the sympathy she deserves, which is none!

Spare me.  Kris is crying because she knows perfectly well that this is doing her no favors.  So far it's come out that when she met Bruce he was already transitioning, that he had 36B breasts, was taking hormones.  That he was cross-dressing for the duration of his marriage, and would go out cross dressed when out on the road during speaking engagements, meeting people as "her."  Couple that with how we've seen Kris marginalize Bruce all of these years, she knows how she looks.  Like an opportunistic bully.  Plain and simple.  With all of this information, I wouldn't be surprised if those rumors that Kris kept "bruce in line" by threatening to reveal his "dirty little secret" were true.  

Let me ask any of you this question.  Would you marry a man who had breasts and was taking hormones and actively beginning the transition process when you met him?  I can say with certainty I would not.  Why?  Well, the most important reason would be because I would feel that he (I guess I'm supposed to use he in this scenario? Not 100% sure of pronoun usage) was personally going through something that needed to take precedence over any new relationship.  

Hey Kris...your roots are showing.  

• Love 6

Spare me.  Kris is crying because she knows perfectly well that this is doing her no favors.  So far it's come out that when she met Bruce he was already transitioning, that he had 36B breasts, was taking hormones.  That he was cross-dressing for the duration of his marriage, and would go out cross dressed when out on the road during speaking engagements, meeting people as "her."  Couple that with how we've seen Kris marginalize Bruce all of these years, she knows how she looks.  Like an opportunistic bully.  Plain and simple.  With all of this information, I wouldn't be surprised if those rumors that Kris kept "bruce in line" by threatening to reveal his "dirty little secret" were true.  

Let me ask any of you this question.  Would you marry a man who had breasts and was taking hormones and actively beginning the transition process when you met him?  I can say with certainty I would not.  Why?  Well, the most important reason would be because I would feel that he (I guess I'm supposed to use he in this scenario? Not 100% sure of pronoun usage) was personally going through something that needed to take precedence over any new relationship.  

Hey Kris...your roots are showing.  

Lynda Thompson at least was truthful. She said it did affect their marriage and that while she loved Bruce and wanted the best for him, she couldn't stay married to him. Kris kept her head in the sand all those years, hiding the secret as much as Bruce did. That's why she's obsessed with the picture taking and everything looking perfect even if its ugly underneath.  That's why she harped on Bruce over his clothing choices and hair. She had to know he had polish on his toenails.   She figured as long as he looked the part of the manly Olympian hero she could over look the rest. Not buying that she thought it was merely cross dressing, it was way beyond that.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm not surprised Kris went through with the marriage. She was a newly divorced single mother of four who really couldn't have remained in her social circle if she didn't have a man to fund her lifestyle. My understanding is she got nothing out of the divorce from Rob Sr. I guess marrying a man-in-transition was a better alternative than having to go get a job.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Wasn't Bruce broke by the time Kris married him?

Broke? No. He had money. Kris would never marry a broke man. No way was she going back to being regular. She did help him with his career. She really is a pimp.
(edited)

Broke? No. He had money. Kris would never marry a broke man. No way was she going back to being regular. She did help him with his career. She really is a pimp.

Ah okay. I remember reading some quote by Bruce that he was broke and kris revived his speaking career. Edited by choclatechip45
(edited)

I think he said that in the Diane Sawyer special. But, I tend to question rich people who say they're broke. His broke might mean only having $500k in the bank instead of $5 million.

Edited by tvallthetime
  • Love 1

Ah okay. I remember reading some quote by Bruce that he was broke and kris revived his speaking career.

He wasn't in great shape financially true, but he had lots of earnings potential. She was the driving force in establishing his career as a motivational speaker. But she had nothing, Robert had cut her off financially and was fighting tooth and nail to avoid paying her a settlement. Bruce was a goldmine compared to her future prospects.

• Love 2

I think he said that in the Diane Sawyer special. But, I tend to question rich people who say they're broke. His broke might mean only having $500k in the bank instead of $5 million.

Yep. Broke to Ruch celebrities is like having 1 million dollars instead of 20 million