Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

What I find funny about the clearly photoshopped-to-within-an-inch-of-its-life picture of Kris is that the 'shopper forgot to smooth all of the wrinkles in the hand that's holding the tea.  Hands don't lie.

I don't care if she works out every single day - a 60-something woman simply does not have the smooth, flawless arms and decolletage of a 20-year old.  She could be in phenomenal shape and still not look like that photo.  It's just aging, and it's life.  It's comical that she puts crap like that out there.

• Love 7

It really is stupid. And I swear the obvious photoshopping just gets worse and worse, Khloe being the worst offender.

2 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

It amazes me how a family that Photoshops so much is still so careless about such obvious tells. And don't these companies care when they get busted? I know Kris doesn't. No such thing as bad press.

There was an incident a few months back where Scott accidentally posted the message one of the company that he gets paid to promote sent him. You were able to see how they tell him word for word exactly what to say and even what time to post it. I thought after that the shameless endorsements would have stopped a little, but nope. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Why is she wearing a sofa slipcover?

She's obviously copying Kim. She copied her blonde hair, & she's copying the "wearing grandma's couch" look too.

kimk_2558400a.jpg

• Love 1

These people seem like they barely leave their houses. They are basically free to take selfies wherever they go, but all we seem to see is their wide loads sitting on each other’s couches. 

Kris’s outfit looks hot, as in high temperature, sweaty etc. Fugly suit thing plus fugly fur thing. And a drink, was it 9 am already?

• Love 5

The comments in that picture make me weep for humanity. They all say how much they love her and how beautiful she is. Please tell me they pay someone to write that shit and nobody really feels this way about this horrible woman. 

• Love 7

Just watching an episode from season 7 and holy hell, what manifactured "drama".

Kris (who is doing who knows what around the house) wants Bruce to pick up her dress from dry cleaning, but he says he can't because he has a golf date. Then he returns presumably a couple hours later and tells Kris he forgot the dress, but the place is like 5 minutes away so he is going now. This causes Kris to tell him that she is not going to wear the dress because she doesn't have 10 minutes to wait (apparently she was standing in her kitchen 10 minutes before this supposed red carpet event, had no make-up or hair done and generally didn't seem to be in any hurry) for Bruce to pick it up. WTF?

• Love 1
On 5/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, GaT said:

I guess that didn’t pan out so Scott’s new show is called “posing with Sophia Ritchie in any location she can get away with wearing minimal clothing.”

I wonder if the #metoo, Weinstein effect, Trump as POTUS etc, is having an impact on the family brand.  Scott’s relationship with Sophia isn’t scandalous or salacious, it’s a showmance that’s an outdated trope.  No one is looking at the two of them hoping for - love & marriage & more kids on the horizon.  He’s just another creep dating a woman nearly half his age.  

• Love 5

Cory looks dapper. I like the top part of Kris' dress, but I think she's a bit long in the tooth to try to pull off a feathered skirt. It looks like she's got a bath rug wrapped around her bottom half.

• Love 5

You can almost see the spackle on her face.  There’s no evidence of pores.  And it’s very noticeable when you compare her face, neck and chest. 

And her eyes look weird. 

10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Cory looks dapper. I like the top part of Kris' dress, but I think she's a bit long in the tooth to try to pull off a feathered skirt. It looks like she's got a bath rug wrapped around her bottom half.

Cory looks about the best he ever has.  Kris could carry off the dress with some modifications.  Her breasts are too low.  She needs to wear a good bra that lifts them a little higher.  If the skirt wasn't so heavy looking, and was knee length it would make a big difference.  Knee length with dark hose and heels would be much more youthful.  As is the bottom of the dress is a heavy mess. Women of all ages can wear almost any style with a few modifications.  Kris always tries just a little too hard.   

• Love 5
On 5/8/2018 at 6:07 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

It looks like Kris has been hanging out at Kim’s facial refurbishers. 

The space between her upper lip and nose is huuuuge.

67E377B3-10E8-4817-ABAC-10F0E570C51A.jpeg

Weird - how does that space get bigger? 

More money in the pot. Kris will squeeze every dime out of every opportunity she can.

Kim supposedly worked in her line for years with Mario, I wonder if it bothers her. I recall her being pissed at Kris over the whole Kylie/Puma Kanye/Adidas thing and lecturing her about stepping on other family members territory. 

Kylie has had the most success with makeup. I don’t think Kim’s is as big a money maker. I suspect Kris just stuck her name on some product that someone else developed. 

The TMZ article isn't quite accurate.  That "Momager" cosmetic line is part of Kylie's. Its just a 1 time collaboration like Kylie did with Kourtney and Khloe, this was something Kylie worked on with Kris for Mothers Day. This isn't a regular thing.  All of these cosmetic lines that are popping are all just branches of Kylie's.

On 5/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, iwasish said:

If Kimmy does it Kris isn’t far behind. She lives in Kims spacious ass.

What is that selfie?  She’s fully dressed, wearing an obvious wig, looks hella annoyed and not even relaxed..why bother?  She is so ridiculous.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, howmanywords said:

The TMZ article isn't quite accurate.  That "Momager" cosmetic line is part of Kylie's. Its just a 1 time collaboration like Kylie did with Kourtney and Khloe, this was something Kylie worked on with Kris for Mothers Day. This isn't a regular thing.  All of these cosmetic lines that are popping are all just branches of Kylie's.

Her kids are grown up. Momager, doesn’t fit with her role anymore. I say she has a better chance of success with Pimpmama or PMK.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, GaT said:

Apparently, Kris moved (didn't hear a thing about it) & Chrissy Teigen & John Legend gave her a Moët & Chandon Champagne Vending Machine as a housewarming gift. It comes with an unlimited supply of champagne, so I guess Chrissy & John will be paying for this gift forever?

Um, I guess in theory a gift like that is perfect for a woman who's label-conscious and loves to drink, but despite the fact it's made by M&C, that thing still looks like very much like a not-klassy vending machine. Who would want that in their house? Kris will probably stick it in the basement or garage.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Um, I guess in theory a gift like that is perfect for a woman who's label-conscious and loves to drink, but despite the fact it's made by M&C, that thing still looks like very much like a not-klassy vending machine. Who would want that in their house? Kris will probably stick it in the basement or garage.

More likely her dressing room, she can start and end her day with a glass or 3

• Love 2

I wonder how that even works? Does anyone who pops into Kris' house press a button and just grab a bottle or does she make money off it where people have to put cash into get one? Its such a ridiculous OTT gift. Kris threw Chrissy her baby shower so I get wanting to give her an extravagant gift but it's so extra even for Kris. And yeah its ugly.

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I wonder how that even works? Does anyone who pops into Kris' house press a button and just grab a bottle or does she make money off it where people have to put cash into get one? 

It uses special Moet & Chandon branded coins, so you can't just walk in & grab a bottle. I would guess she got a supply of them.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

Good grief. Sometimes I look around at my life and wish for things. But I try my best to remember that compared to a large majority of people in the world I’m incredibly blessed. I have enough food everyday, clean water, safe housing. Sure my car is old and leaking but the AC still works. Yes my phone’s battery is horrible but the phone works. Good grief... Just good grief. I usually enjoy poking fun at these folks and snarking along with y’all but sometimes their lifestyle, and their determination to showcase it at all costs, still shocks me into a sort of horrified stupor. I don’t know why this stupid vending machine pushed that button except that it is such a perfrct example of wasteful excess. While I’ve spent the past two years obsessing about scholarships and grants for my oldest’s college expenses these shallow fools are bathing in champagne and buying butt cheeks. Good grief. Okay, I’m stepping off my soap box now. Sorry. Back to the snarking. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I was just about to post about this. There is no way this is a love match, more of a business arraignment and companionship for PimpMomma.

After seeing the pics of them in Italy together my mind changed from "business relationship" to close friends/companions but nope still not seeing romance.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Of course she’s seen with a ring. The new season starts Aug 5th. The whole family has to get their names in the news with something to drum up interest  watching.

Fuck 'em, I'm not watching their show, and haven't in years. It's just fun to talk shit on 'em here. ?

• Love 11