Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, toolazy said:

Is there going to be a family Christmas card this year?

Absolutely! Shot by the family's favourite photographer/sleazebag/sexual predator Terry "T-Bone" Richardson, I can exclusively reveal that this years card features each Kardashian/Jenner daughter naked save for a santa hat and a strategically placed false white beard. Each one has the word "SLUT" written on their foreheads and is sucking suggestively on a red and white striped candy wang. Behind them all stands Kris, waist deep in a huge pile of cash. In the background we see the following people: Tyga, who is dressed as Oliver Twist with his hand held out, holding a sign which reads "Please Kylie, may I have some more?"; Chyna, dressed the same as the daughters but being held back by a Kardashian bodyguard, holding a sign which reads "But you have to let me in - I'm one of them! Kim! Kim! Kim! KIM!".

In a separate photograph we see Caitlyn and Rob knocking on the door of the studio, with a caption underneath which reads "That's funny - they told me to come today..."

in an interview Kris describes the photo shoot with Richardson as "a lifetime ambition" and "a dream come true"n adding "Kylie! If Terry wants a handjob you GIVE him a handjob! Stop being such a baby!"

• Love 20

Aside from that creepy bear, I don't think the rest of the decorations are particularly awful, but the whole thing looks "staged." Much like Kim's and Kourtney's homes it's lavish and over the top, but there's no soul or personality to it. I'd rather have a standard tree with lumpy homemade decorations than this museum-like stuff. It's so sterile.

• Love 8

The only Kardashian Khristmas Kard I'd like to see is one with just the little children - there are two new ones since last year's pic of Kourt's kids and North.

(Come to think of it, I've never seen a pic with North and Saint posed together - just those at the beach which were all about Kim showing her post-preg bod, and one of Saint with North sitting in the background.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Here's a pic of North and Saint together.

3A49DE0100000578-3929236-image-a-46_1478

Kris' OTT decorations are similar to last years, no creativity at all and not warm and inviting. I'll take trees filled with homemade and/or sentimental ornaments any day. Kourtney posted pics of all of her kids own trees in their rooms and Mason's was right next to his bed like right where you have to get up. It looked ridiculous.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Here's a pic of North and Saint together.

3A49DE0100000578-3929236-image-a-46_1478

Kris' OTT decorations are similar to last years, no creativity at all and not warm and inviting. I'll take trees filled with homemade and/or sentimental ornaments any day. Kourtney posted pics of all of her kids own trees in their rooms and Mason's was right next to his bed like right where you have to get up. It looked ridiculous.

Cute outfits and children! Wonder if North is over the new-sibling jealousy Kim talked about - hope so; those two will need to stick together to weather all the family dysfunction.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7

I'll be glad when this family is gone from the spotlight and is no longer in the news. When none of them are in the spotlight at all.  Flaunting the outrageous cars, expensive shoes, sexual videos, or other excessive shots of them.   Kris's car is a 'gift' please I'm betting it's a write off and wasn't paid for.  And Kylies' gift with Tyga - NOT a gift keep that video with you.  And FYI Kim did a video already so what you are doing isn't new.  Gross

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'm so sick of these people faking shock and disbelief everytime a luxury car is given for an occasion. Cars, $5000 handbags and expensive jewelry are the only gifts they know how to buy and give. 

I doubt those cars are even bought. Probably 12 month leases, because they'll be fully forgotten next year.

• Love 2

Maybe I don't understand it because I could care less about cars and handbags, but how much shit does one person possibly need? Is another $30,000 Birkin bag really serving a purpose beyond giving them bragging rights on Instagram? Out of the 150 gifts Kanye gave Kim last year, how many does she even remember, let alone use? It just seems like wasteful spending.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Maybe I don't understand it because I could care less about cars and handbags, but how much shit does one person possibly need? Is another $30,000 Birkin bag really serving a purpose beyond giving them bragging rights on Instagram? Out of the 150 gifts Kanye gave Kim last year, how many does she even remember, let alone use? It just seems like wasteful spending.

Its all so ridiculous and tacky. The whole family has rows of cars and multiple enormous closets. And Kris I think is the worst. They all have insane, huge closets but even her daughters have said she's crazy when her closets werebshown..and Kris also has a entire walk-in closet exclusively for her 30+ Birkin bag collection. And yeah all for bragging rights. IIRC she even admitted as much when she said something lame like "I like to put my money on display".

• Love 5

Kylie gave King Cairo a pony, Kendall a puppy, & she gave North & Penelope custom Kylie Lip Kits with stuff named after them. First, those poor animals, who is going to take care of them? Second, custom lip kits for little girls? Really?

• Love 11
On 12/28/2016 at 4:29 AM, GaT said:

Kylie gave King Cairo a pony, Kendall a puppy, & she gave North & Penelope custom Kylie Lip Kits with stuff named after them. First, those poor animals, who is going to take care of them? Second, custom lip kits for little girls? Really?

Totally agree about the animals. The lip kits though? All little girls love to play with makeup -- I know I certainly did -- and god knows there's plenty of makeup around them at all times that they are probably trying to get into. And I actually think its kind of cute that they customized them for the little girls. Of course, this family will take it five steps too far and use it as an opportunity to start grooming North and Penelope into the family business, but most little girls like to play dress-up and put on makeup like the big girls do. The difference is that they won't leave it at that and just let them be little girls. They'll make them start practicing how to apply it properly, and in layer upon layer to get the family look. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Of course they were gourmet,  makes the value for tax deduction so much higher.

Maybe so, but the people who received the food packages seemed to have enjoyed them and that's the main thing. It was a special treat for them and it made them happy for that time.

• Love 4

I can fault Kris for a ton of things but I see nothing wrong with this. Even if they were leftovers..? People throw out a shit load of food not only at home but also in restaurants on a daily basis. I rather see those less fortunate enjoy a nice meal than to see expensive food trashed.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

Nothing wrong with this at all.  People donate the leftovers from their wedding and other catered large events all the time and there are food rescue organizations who manage this. Better than throwing it out.  

That's interesting. I'm sort surprised because of the liability. 

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, i wish more people would do it. But i imagine most people wouldn't feel the need to share the news via social media or even think about potential tax breaks when doing so.

Kris Jenner isn't most people.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I'm pretty sure it only works with catered events/restaurants and food that has been prepared but not actually put out or touched.  A caterer might prepare 8 trays of penne but only use 6.5  The food rescue org can only take the 1 that hasn't been brought out.  The remaining half tray would be tossed. I think.  

You could say that about any kind of donation.  Car, food, monetary.  There's a financial benefit for anybody.  

But I get your point.  I'd be much more interested to know that Kristen or some Kardashian quietly spent every Tuesday night serving dinner at a soup kitchen or some such thing.

On 12/31/2016 at 1:02 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Yep. I did a Disney College Program, and people get married there ALL the time (Hey, if you're willing to spend the money, you actually can have a gorgeous, classy wedding at Disney without any presence of characters. Wouldn't even realize you were in Disney World, depending on the location you picked. The place is twice the size of the island of Manhattan).

Anyway, long story short, the location I worked at (which could be anywhere, really, if you had the money) was a frequent venue for receptions and would often be closed to guests for weddings. The catering department would always give us Cast Members in other departments (merchandise, ride operations, management, etc) the leftover food. They were unable to donate it because of liability issues.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, GaT said:

So Kris went on Ellen & tried to pretend that Kanye visiting Donald Trump wasn't really anything, nothing important to him.

http://www.gossipcop.com/kris-jenner-ellen-degeneres-kanye-west-donald-trump-meeting-video-watch/

So she says without really saying it, that he probably wasn't taking his meds as prescribed and there was no way to stop him from heading off to see The Donald. In his delusional mind perhaps he thought he could get a cabinet appointment? Of course, the boyfriend got to earn his paycheck so he  was sent along to make sure Kanye  didn't start a ruckus and get taken to the local psych ward. 

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, iwasish said:

So she says without really saying it, that he probably wasn't taking his meds as prescribed and there was no way to stop him from heading off to see The Donald. In his delusional mind perhaps he thought he could get a cabinet appointment? Of course, the boyfriend got to earn his paycheck so he  was sent along to make sure Kanye  didn't start a ruckus and get taken to the local psych ward. 

I don't believe her at all.  If she weren't behind this, or didn't at least support his decision to meet with Trump, she wouldn't have sent her well-publicized "boyfriend" out there as a chaperone.  Kanye wanted to perform at the Inauguration and Kim wanted an invite to the ball.  They weren't prepared for Kanye's public diss from the Inaugural committee nor the near-disasterous first month of Trump's presidency so now they are backpeddling.  Kanye's publicity team (probably Kris) has even planted stories that Kanye was suffering and now recovering from memory loss.

• Love 5

She makes me ill too.  Suddenly Robert Sr is a saint? Then why was she busy fucking all around town on him?  I love the way she rewrites history to suit her.

Noticed too that since Caitlyn's transition she finds everyway she can to act as if that 25yr marriage never existed and that she's the grieving "widow Kardashian" .      

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She makes me ill too.  Suddenly Robert Sr is a saint? Then why was she busy fucking all around town on him?  I love the way she rewrites history to suit her.

Noticed too that since Caitlyn's transition she finds everyway she can to act as if that 25yr marriage never existed and that she's the grieving "widow Kardashian" .      

To be fair, though, he is the father of 4 of her children so she's gotta say something nice.  Cuz she's pretty much going straight to hell whenever Kim pulls the plug on her ventilator 30 years from now.  She's trying to finagle at least layover in purgatory on the way down.

• Love 3

Why does she have to say anything publicly? They were divorced for way longer than they were married. Their shared  kids are all grown and can honor him in anyway they want. Are they all making the pilgrimage to his favorite restaurant this year?   No doubt they love their father, and it was nice to learn they get together on his Bday every year, but the public postings are unnecessary and IMO just to draw attention to themselves. If they truly wanted to show their love, they'd live by the tenants he supposedly taught them and not the mercenary, self centered way they have been. I think they all know that if he were still alive, he would have put a stop to much of the shit they've done, (that's if he really was the great guy they say he was, else he'd be right there cashing the checks along with Kris).

Purgatory! Every time I see/hear that word I think of Paulie Walnuts!  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

To be fair, though, he is the father of 4 of her children 

Well, 3 of them :)

I know...biology does not a parent make & he was Khloe's father whether biological or not, but I couldn't resist :)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, toolazy said:

If he was really St. Robert, would he have enabled OJ the way he did?

Of course!!! That was his friend!! Loyalty above all according to the Kardashians Kode. The hell with two kids left to possibly find their mom nearly decapitated, a woman he was also dear friends with. Did he go to her funeral? He split his own family apart over his misguided sense of loyalty. And in the end he saw the truth for himself. 

• Love 3

I just binged The People vs OJ Simpson on Netflix, I'm pretty sure it was depicted that Robert attended the funeral, and I think the series was supposed to be pretty consistent with what happened in real life.