Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'm not defending Khloe, but Tristan's ex, Jordan, the mother of his son, posted a blog (or maybe just a social media post) this past weekend, stating that Tristan was still involved with her when he got with Khloe. Jordan found out that they were seeing each other when she saw pix of the 2, but Tristan had denied it. Just in Khloe's defense, I'm sure she would rather not talk about it, but that's why it's hot again. She's getting roasted online, though, I'm betting she wishes she hadn't responded. It's so fuzzy, because I thought they met for the first time at Kevin Hart's wedding, which a pregnant-Jordan attended with Tristan. My details may be fuzzy about Jordan's retelling of the story, but that's the basic gist of why Khloe is out with the story again.

Oh, Khloe, signs, signs, everywhere signs....

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

What bullshit. Of course I don't believe her. It's like Kim & her "I took ecstasy" excuse trying to whitewash herself for the sex tape. Khloe is probably tired of hearing all the "how you get him is how you lose him" taunts, so she's trying to turn herself into an innocent victim by saying she was lied to. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I'm not defending Khloe, but Tristan's ex, Jordan, the mother of his son, posted a blog (or maybe just a social media post) this past weekend, stating that Tristan was still involved with her when he got with Khloe. Jordan found out that they were seeing each other when she saw pix of the 2, but Tristan had denied it. Just in Khloe's defense, I'm sure she would rather not talk about it, but that's why it's hot again. She's getting roasted online, though, I'm betting she wishes she hadn't responded. It's so fuzzy, because I thought they met for the first time at Kevin Hart's wedding, which a pregnant-Jordan attended with Tristan. My details may be fuzzy about Jordan's retelling of the story, but that's the basic gist of why Khloe is out with the story again.

Oh, Khloe, signs, signs, everywhere signs....

I heard that story as well ^^^^^.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That Instagram shit she posted smacked of not just making herself feel better but also to try and cover her ass. Its been ages since people talked about how she was the other woman when Tristan's girlfriend was pregnant. She has to speak up now?

I believe it. And he's probably seen True even less. Really sad. He seems like the kind of person who just seems more into his career and women than his children. Say what you will about Kanye because Lord knows he's screwed up but I have no doubt he adores his kids. When I watch him with those kids I see pure joy and a good father. Poor True got stuck with  a real prize. Hopefully one day Khloe will develop some taste in men and meet someone who can be a decent male figure in her life.

Remember she likes what she likes.What a dumbass 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I heard that story as well ^^^^^.

There is no such thing as morality and ethics in Hollywood. It is just one big bowl of sleaze. It is very rare for a famous person who is in sports or entertainment to be squeaky clean as far as relationships go, whether they are dating, married or whatever else.  Cheating is the norm. It doesn't help that there are a lot of slores (gals and guys) out there in the world selfishly looking for their 15 minutes of fame, regardless what kind of damage is done. 

I think that practically the entire world (that has ever heard of them) agree that the Kardashians belong in that bowl of sleaze. They know nothing else. Mom has taught them nothing else. In fact, I think that the sweet looking grandma MJ, even pimped out her daughter Kris. So the sleaze goes way back to granny. And who knows, maybe before that. 

What bothers me is when the Kardashians bring out the victim card. They know the game. No sympathy from me. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

There is no such thing as morality and ethics in Hollywood. It is just one big bowl of sleaze. It is very rare for a famous person who is in sports or entertainment to be squeaky clean as far as relationships go, whether they are dating, married or whatever else.  Cheating is the norm. It doesn't help that there are a lot of slores (gals and guys) out there in the world selfishly looking for their 15 minutes of fame, regardless what kind of damage is done. 

I think that practically the entire world (that has ever heard of them) agree that the Kardashians belong in that bowl of sleaze. They know nothing else. Mom has taught them nothing else. In fact, I think that the sweet looking grandma MJ, even pimped out her daughter Kris. So the sleaze goes way back to granny. And who knows, maybe before that. 

What bothers me is when the Kardashians bring out the victim card. They know the game. No sympathy from me. 

Yes Kris has mentioned that MJ was a party girl. And she certainly enjoys the spotlight now.

Whether or not Tristan was still in a relationship with Jordan , he was “involved” with her as she was expecting his baby. That alone should have been enough to keep Khloe from starting up something with him. What would happen if the baby was born and suddenly he decided he wanted to try and work things out with Jordan. Or just spend a lot of time with his new born child and therefore was spending time with Jordan?  What kind of idiot puts herself in that position? She’s no innocent waif . She’s got plenty of miles on her. Khloe just couldn't give up the chance to be on the arm of a “baller” and be photographed cheering him on, being queen of Cleveland and strutting around town in her fur coats and fancy sunglasses. 

Listening to her talk about how she arranged her whole life around his schedule (and Lamar’s prior), having to stay awake till 4am because he was “ wound up after the game”, in actuality she had to stay up to keep her eye on him. 

I have zero sympathy for her. Not only did he play her, but all his friends and family went along with it.  The most ironic thing of all is naming her kid “True” when the whole relationship was based on lies. 

Now she wants absolution because she got bamboozled, she was naive and believed what everyone was telling her, so it’s  not really her fault. Don’t blame her, she’s a victim too!!  She just wanted a family so bad and she’s sooo good a person she would never think of breaking up a family..., Poor Sweet Khloe.... gag!!!

• Love 14

I wonder why Jordy and Khloe keep going back and forth over Tristan when he clearly doesn't give a fuck about either one of them? Is it really so shocking that a mid-20s NBA player has no desire to settle down? This is reason #3465 why you don't rush to get pregnant when you're not in a long term relationship. It rarely works out well for the woman (or the children).

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Another fun photo found on Reddit, before & after

g74exfn280431.jpg?width=775&auto=webp&s=

Do you think that if she fell backwards on her ass, she would just bounce back up again?

I know that she doesn't have the thighs to match the big ass. Just look @ JLo and Shakira those are natural and they don't have twig legs either lol

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder why Jordy and Khloe keep going back and forth over Tristan when he clearly doesn't give a fuck about either one of them? Is it really so shocking that a mid-20s NBA player has no desire to settle down? This is reason #3465 why you don't rush to get pregnant when you're not in a long term relationship. It rarely works out well for the woman (or the children).

Jordy isn’t giving interviews or posting pithy quotes. This stuff about her relationship with Tristan is all in depositions filed with the court over child support issues.

I think she was a fool to  go along with some of his requests as she relates them in her depo. Just hit him up for child support and set up  visitation schedule, if he doesn’t honor it it’s on him. She tried to be “nice”and he screwed her over. 

• Love 9

I think Khloe knew Tristan was still involved with his ex when they got together but I think she just overlooked it all. Her siblings were all having kids and she didn’t wanna be left out. She also prob thought Tristan was hot and I’m sure he’s charming. No drug problem either so that was prob a plus to her lol.

• Love 11

Consider me shocked.  From the 'before' photo, Khloe actually had a really nice ass!   She looks great in those jeans.  The 'after' photo is an absolute abomination.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Frost said:

Consider me shocked.  From the 'before' photo, Khloe actually had a really nice ass!   She looks great in those jeans.  The 'after' photo is an absolute abomination.

Natural Khole had a nice body. She and Rob leaned toward being heavier people (look at their childhood photos). Her body was never going to be Hollywood skinny by any means but with her height, long legs and proportions I thought she looked really nice in clothes that FIT HER. 

This is ridiculous. 

On 6/14/2019 at 7:39 AM, Marley said:

I think Khloe knew Tristan was still involved with his ex when they got together but I think she just overlooked it all. Her siblings were all having kids and she didn’t wanna be left out. She also prob thought Tristan was hot and I’m sure he’s charming. No drug problem either so that was prob a plus to her lol.

Of course Khole knew Tristian was involved with Jordan. PLEASE. Even if best case scenerio Tristian and Jordan were a “one night stand”, and she wanted to have the baby, with no feelings involved at all, common sense would tell you not to get serious with someone with a child on the way. 

Khole thought he was hot and wanted a baby. End of story. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Awe its OK OJ I'll still always believe Alex is Khloe's father. I call bullshit though on him never sleeping with Kris. 

BTW I'm cracking up over Caitlyn's fathers day post. Very nice post for her father, her sons and Kanye, Travis, Scott and Rob. Nice omission of douchebag Tristan.

Edited by howmanywords
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, GaT said:

What bullshit. Of course I don't believe her. It's like Kim & her "I took ecstasy" excuse trying to whitewash herself for the sex tape. Khloe is probably tired of hearing all the "how you get him is how you lose him" taunts, so she's trying to turn herself into an innocent victim by saying she was lied to. 

I once got involved with a guy in a relationship.  He swore to me that they had broken up, but just ran in the same social circle.  I told myself I believed him, because I liked the attention, I liked how he made me feel, and basically because.,..I liked it.  And I ignored that voice of reason telling me something wasn't right.  I was only 17 years old when that happened.  And to this day, I feel bad about the entire thing. 

That's what infuriates me about this entire scenario.  Khloe has absolutely NO REMORSE for the problems that she caused.  She has no apologies.  She NEVER takes any ownership AT ALL for the mistakes that she makes.  As for Tristan, he's a scum.  But that doesn't make Khloe innocent and excused of any responsibility.  She built this relationship on a complete and total fabrication, no wonder it fell apart.  

• Love 11
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I once got involved with a guy in a relationship.  He swore to me that they had broken up, but just ran in the same social circle.  I told myself I believed him, because I liked the attention, I liked how he made me feel, and basically because.,..I liked it.  And I ignored that voice of reason telling me something wasn't right.  I was only 17 years old when that happened.  And to this day, I feel bad about the entire thing. 

That's what infuriates me about this entire scenario.  Khloe has absolutely NO REMORSE for the problems that she caused.  She has no apologies.  She NEVER takes any ownership AT ALL for the mistakes that she makes.  As for Tristan, he's a scum.  But that doesn't make Khloe innocent and excused of any responsibility.  She built this relationship on a complete and total fabrication, no wonder it fell apart.  

There are certainly men who outright LIE, take off their wedding rings, have women in other cities etc. please don’t feel guilt about your situation. At 17 I don’t expect you to have the discernment of a grown woman AND there is no way this was a situation in which Khole was lied to (as in Tristian saying He and Jordan had nothing going on besides the baby in utero). More likely Khloe never asked about the Jordan situation and/or Tristian never mentioned it. He was probably flip flopping between who he wanted as his main chick at the moment and being with a Kardashian was thrilling. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

There are certainly men who outright LIE, take off their wedding rings, have women in other cities etc. please don’t feel guilt about your situation. At 17 I don’t expect you to have the discernment of a grown woman AND there is no way this was a situation in which Khole was lied to (as in Tristian saying He and Jordan had nothing going on besides the baby in utero). More likely Khloe never asked about the Jordan situation and/or Tristian never mentioned it. He was probably flip flopping between who he wanted as his main chick at the moment and being with a Kardashian was thrilling. 

Kris and Kim have contacts all over the place.  No way they didn’t have any intel that Tristan was a player. It was Larsa Pippin who ran to Kim with the news about Tristan and Jordyn. Telling her how they were “all over each other” at the party. (now we know why she keeps Larsa around). My guess is they knew all along that it was a matter of time before he got caught with his pants down or tongue in someone’s mouth. 

I can’t muster up an ounce of sympathy for her. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kris and Kim have contacts all over the place.  No way they didn’t have any intel that Tristan was a player. It was Larsa Pippin who ran to Kim with the news about Tristan and Jordyn. Telling her how they were “all over each other” at the party. (now we know why she keeps Larsa around). My guess is they knew all along that it was a matter of time before he got caught with his pants down or tongue in someone’s mouth. 

I can’t muster up an ounce of sympathy for her. 

No sympathy either. She knew what she was getting into. Now Tristian has to answer to his own conscience and True (when she’s old enough) about the type of father he is. True did NOT ask to be here and Khole isn’t responsible for Tristian on that front (he has a responsibility to True) but on the whole “romantic/sexual relationship” front? Absolutely Khole knew what she was doing. Further more I don’t think she actually even liked him all that much, this is just about image. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

No sympathy either. She knew what she was getting into. Now Tristian has to answer to his own conscience and True (when she’s old enough) about the type of father he is. True did NOT ask to be here and Khole isn’t responsible for Tristian on that front (he has a responsibility to True) but on the whole “romantic/sexual relationship” front? Absolutely Khole knew what she was doing. Further more I don’t think she actually even liked him all that much, this is just about image. 

When she was talking to Malik it sounded like she was going to Cleveland out of some warped sense of duty to the relationship, making sure he could see his daughter without having to make any effort on his part. Using his schedule as an excuse. And probably walking around with an attitude, punishing him and then getting mad at  him for getting annoyed at her for the attitude. 

In reality, I bet she was miserable the whole time and just wanted to make it appear to the public like they were really committed to the relationship and trying to work things out. I think he got sick of the charade and put his eye on Jordyn as his escape. He knew there was no way she could save face if he hooked up with a Kardashian insider. A random chick from some club, she’d claim they just wanted their 15 minutes of fame.  Someone like Jordyn, no way could she deny it( though she tried!!!) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

So Jordan gets 40k a month child support for Prince. Good for her. And good for Prince. His daddy has only seen him 9 times in his life. Prince does not have a prince of a dad. 

I wonder if the two mothers will attempt to create some kind of bond between the half siblings. And any future halfsies. Let’s see how much effort Tristan puts into seeing True. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Whether sincere or not I guess that was nice.

Wonder if he sends birthday wishes to His other baby mama? 

Khloe looks ridiculous with the lips and eyebrows. 

• Love 5

I guess it's nice, but considering Jordy said Tristan's seen their son less than a dozen times, it annoys me when guys play "Instagram Dad" with cutesy pictures and tributes. If True's your "princess" then how come you're never around?

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Frost said:

Is that horrible duck lips pose ever going to die out?

Really. That would’ve been such a cute pic if Khloe had smiled. imo that duck thing makes them all look desperate.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Whether sincere or not I guess that was nice.

This is just a very bizarre picture.  Is it the angle or too much photoshopping?  She doesn't really look human

• Love 5
On 6/28/2019 at 6:44 AM, skipnjump said:

This is just a very bizarre picture.  Is it the angle or too much photoshopping?  She doesn't really look human

Very strange photoshopping.  If you were to straighten her up in the pictures her neck would be at a 90 degree angle from her shoulders.  Is her neck made of rubber?  Please somebody make the duck lip trend finally end.

• Love 4

My sympathy for Khloe is at a zero point five right now. Uhhh, Khloe? You never had a family with Tristan. You had a baby that he doesn't seem to give a crap about. Besides the fact that he was having another kid with someone else when you got with him that he also seems to ignore. Not saying I know everything but really Klo?

• Love 12

Why would Khloe consult with TRISTIAN'S PEOPLE to confirm the status of his relationship with a pregnant baby momma? When you live that life with that reputation, your inner circle is going to be the people that have your back no matter what and will go to lengths to protect you. Khloe should know that since she's got her own inner circle that does the same for her and her sisters. She's trying to make it seem like she was being considerate and did her due diligence but what it sounds like to me is that if Khloe is even half telling the truth, her instincts kicked in and she ignored them. She let words easily placate her conscious because she was interested in being with him. Why not reach out to Jordyn and ask her yourself about the status of her relationship with Tristian? If Jordyn came back with anything other than 'no, we're not together anymore', it would have been even more obvious that the situation isn't something she should mess with. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Why would Khloe consult with TRISTIAN'S PEOPLE to confirm the status of his relationship with a pregnant baby momma? When you live that life with that reputation, your inner circle is going to be the people that have your back no matter what and will go to lengths to protect you. Khloe should know that since she's got her own inner circle that does the same for her and her sisters. She's trying to make it seem like she was being considerate and did her due diligence but what it sounds like to me is that if Khloe is even half telling the truth, her instincts kicked in and she ignored them. She let words easily placate her conscious because she was interested in being with him. Why not reach out to Jordyn and ask her yourself about the status of her relationship with Tristian? If Jordyn came back with anything other than 'no, we're not together anymore', it would have been even more obvious that the situation isn't something she should mess with. 

She obviously knew that they were still together if she asked that many people about it. She's the one who chose to believe what she wanted so that she could have a clear conscience about the whole thing.  

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, GaT said:

She obviously knew that they were still together if she asked that many people about it. She's the one who chose to believe what she wanted so that she could have a clear conscience about the whole thing.  

^^ I agree and didn't she meet Tristan at Kevin Harts party? He's cheater as well

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Another treat from Reddit, Khloe's face then & now. I don't even recognize her in the after picture.

yb15co644p831.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

On the left she looks like Elvis - on the right she’s blonde Kim.

• LOL 4

While she no longer looks like that on the left, she also doesn't really look like the right picture. The right pic is one of Khloe's overly edited pics where she photoshops a picture to death and to what she wants to look like. That is of course if she had a nose job in the last few weeks (tbh it wouldn't shock me).

• Love 1

I actually feel kind of ill looking at those photos.  Can you imagine the amount of slicing and dicing that went on to change her face that much?  The changes are much more than skin deep.  There's been some heavy duty bone work done. 

It's like the transformation was part of one of those old Vincent Price horror movies, The House of Wax, or something.

• Love 5
(edited)

I actually feel kind of ill looking at those photos.  Can you imagine the amount of slicing and dicing that went on to change her face that much?  The changes are much more than skin deep.  There's been some heavy duty bone work done. 

It's like the transformation was part of one of those old Vincent Price horror movies, The House of Wax, or something.

Edited by AntAnn
^^^THIS
  • Love 1
(edited)

Larsa Pippen Claims There Were 'Situations' with Jordyn Woods, Tristan Thompson Before Scandal

Larsa Pippen was the first person to tell the Kardashians about Tristan Thompson cheating with Jordyn Woods — and according to her, there’s more to the story.

During a June 24 interview with pal Jason Lee on his podcast, Hollywood Unlocked [UNCENSORED], Pippen opened up about the scandal, which HollywoodUnlocked.com broke in February. At the time, Lee called Pippen to give her a heads up before publishing the initial report that Woods (Kylie Jenner‘s best friend) and Thompson (who shares a daughter with Khloé Kardashian) had hooked up at a party, prompting Pippen to share the news

But according to Pippen, previous interactions between Woods, 21, and Thompson, 28, had already raised eyebrows amongst their circle. While recounting her role in telling the family about Woods and Thompson’s hookup, Pippen said Kim Kardashian West didn’t believe her at first — but Kourtney Kardashian did.

“I called Kim. She didn’t believe me — she was like, ‘No way. There’s no way,’ ” Pippen said. “Then we called Kourtney and Kourtney was like, ‘Yeah, I believe it.'”

Asked why, Pippen said, “Because there were other situations where [Jordyn and Tristan] were in the same room together and it was like, a weird feeling. And Kourtney was in that room.”

Edited by druzy
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

Interesting, since on the show Kim called Larsa and told her to stop yapping about the situation publicly and basically told her it seemed like she was trying to get attention for herself by using her status as a Kardashian insider. Wonder if she cleared this with Kim or has Kim handed her off to Kourtney. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Personally, I thought there had to be something between them before that night, maybe a little flirting, or maybe just eyeing each other because I don't see how out of nowhere they suddenly decided to hook up.

Kim called Larsa out for talking to the press about this.  If she is speaking out now, my guess is the family is going to use Larsa to sully up Jordyns reputation  and keep themselves looking like they’re taking the high road.  I don’t think it’s farfetched to think there was some flirting going on. Tristan is s sly dog  and Jordyn as far as I know about her doesn’t seem like she has had a lot of dating experience. I’ve always thought Tristan targeted someone in the family’s inner circle to get caught with.  There would be no way Khloé could excuse it as a random “hoe” trying for her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

I say Khloé is still bound to punish Jordyn and get her revenge. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, GaT said:

Personally, I thought there had to be something between them before that night, maybe a little flirting, or maybe just eyeing each other because I don't see how out of nowhere they suddenly decided to hook up.

Yep I always believed this.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’ve always thought Tristan targeted someone in the family’s inner circle to get caught with.  There would be no way Khloé could excuse it as a random “hoe” trying for her 15 minutes in the spotlight.

That actually makes a lot of sense. For all the talk of this being a publicity stunt it seemed more like a sure fire way for Tristan to get Khloe off his back. That video of Khloe twerking trying to dance with Tristan showed just how uninterested he really was (not to mention a buddy of Tristan leaked it).

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That actually makes a lot of sense. For all the talk of this being a publicity stunt it seemed more like a sure fire way for Tristan to get Khloe off his back. That video of Khloe twerking trying to dance with Tristan showed just how uninterested he really was (not to mention a buddy of Tristan leaked it).

How messed up does someone's thinking need to be that they would think it all through and decide that cheating on someone (in capacity) with someone in their close circle would be the best way to end the relationship. How about 'Khloe, I ain't feeling you no more, peace out'? So long as the Kardashian clan refused to allow the split to be portrayed as amicable and mutual, they would use all of their resources to portray him as the asshole that left yet another baby momma. But to give them full ammunition to call him a cheater as well...that just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe we can try to rationalize the ways in which any of this could have made sense in his mind, but maybe the reality just comes down to him being an idiot.

I don't understand how people who cheat rationalize their behaviour in the moment but from all accounts I've read and heard about it, it seems to boil down to two types. Cheaters who cheat simply because they are narcisstic and crave attention - they cheat because it's easy and feeds their ego. But then there's another type who are unfilled in their relationships (and maybe they don't even wholly realize it) but it makes them more likely to be tempted by something they hope will fill whatever void is missing but also too cowardly to give up the safety net of their relationship. The latter type seems like someone who has some chance for redemption but I'm not sure just yet which one Tristian is but I'm leaning toward the first type. I don't hold steadfast that once a cheater, always a cheater but he's stacking up a pretty big resume of assholery that would be hard for many self-respecting women to ignore.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 1