Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: It's Time To Move On

Rebecca's disappearance has the students reeling in the Season 2 premiere, but only Annalise and Frank know that she was murdered, and they vow to find out who did it. Meanwhile, Annalise defends a brother and sister accused of killing their parents; and an old friend of Annalise's surprises her at home and teaches her an important lesson.
  • Love 1

"How you left me for my therapist. Hell you married him."  Say what?  (They kiss) "Ok, she actually meant that." I admit that was unexpected.

And then the final shot...Oooee.

I'm here for the Emmy Winner.  The rest of the kids save for Asher can leave any time now.

• Love 7

Good premiere. Who shot Annalise? I doubt Wes. 

So Bonnie killed Rebecca. I am not impressed since they probably made this up a second before writing the episode. Poor Asher though.

I was surprised that Annalise is bisexual. However, i have no doubt that she slept with her again to get her to take Nate's case. 

I am glad that Conner has stuck with Oliver.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 11

I knew it at the end of the season 1 finale me and my friend said Bonnie would be the killer. Bonnie has this permanent bitch face, she's cold, and borderline weird when around Annie. 

Goodness Annie is a bisexual, sleeping with Nate, Sam, and now Eve. Annie is such a mess, I love it. Now someone shoots her for the finale, it could be anyone because Annie is such a user and manipulator.

Love seeing Connor and Michaela have each other's back. I love those two. Also loving Connor and Oliver. Poor Michaela she always gets gay men lol. Now she's going to try online dating, better hope she doesn't get catfished.

Frank is so creepy, cute but creepy as all hell.

Oh look it's Rex Van de Kamp & Jean Grey making an appearance lol.

Laurel still bores me to tears. When is she gonna get murdered?

HTGAWM knows how to cast some good looking men, the male defendent, the guy Michaela was hitting on.

• Love 6

Last five minutes - this is me...

Oh My God....Oh My God, OH MY GOD!!!!!!

This is a hellava show! Dear god. Bonnie is the killer - we saw her obsession with Annalise before. Annalise that the new lawyer woman (Famke Janssen!). Whoa! Conner being adorable. Michaela with some spunk. The club, and I'm sorry, but damn, does Annalise feel attracted to Wes? Because man....

That final minute!!

Oh My God....Oh My God, OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Oh, and the male eyecandy - thank you Shonda! Yummy.....

• Love 5

Ok, now that I have reclaimed my normal heart rate, a few things...

Loved seeing all the characters again. I missed them.

I'm glad Michaela was still mad at Laurel for hiding her engagement ring.

Didn't see the Bonnie reveal coming, but it makes sense.

Like how they play with the storytelling chronology on this show.

So, the accused siblings are this season's "Who Killed Lila" case. I'm gonna have to pay better attention to this show.

That last scene was a doozy, but also thrilling because I just love the Annalise/Wes relationship.

Viola is still DA GAWD. And so is Annalise!

Welcome back, show!

ETA:

Now she's going to try online dating, better hope she doesn't get catfished.

Just got this feeling she's going to be hooking up with the brother half of the accused siblings. 

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 5

Oh show... *shakes head affectionately* You be cray. 

I really REALLY missed having this show in my life. To me, by far the best of the TGIT line up. Just this episode gave us...

Viola Davis being as awesome as ever. And so many sides in just this one episode! We saw stern teacher, badass lawyer, her sensitive side, her fun side, the side that makes out with Jean Grey, she can do it all. You work for that second Emmy! It will be well deserved.

Connor and Michaela high fiving each other was adorable. And Laurel and Michaela have seemingly buried the hatchet. Wes has to watch Michaela`s purse! I like the gang kind of bonding. They even got to go to the club together and had fun! Actual fun! 

Asher`s reaction shots. 

Tons of sexiness. 

Connor and Oliver are so cute, they hurt my face. I love them, and nothing else bad had better happen to them, ok? I love how much Connor lights up around Oliver, and how happy they make each other. Seriously. Do not screw with them. 

They wrapped up the Rebecca plot really quickly! Lets move onto the next plot!

The adopted bro and sis totally have a thing going on.  

Crazy crazy plot twist! What the hell happened? I must know!

Frank gets all offended when people accuse him of murder. Even though he is totally adorable. Your adorable Frank. 

I missed this show and its characters. I cant wait to see how all this plays out. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 13

Now that I've head a few moments......

I'm really not surprised that someone tried to off Annie, I'm just surprised it took this long. She has no problem manipulating, lying, trying to frame people, planting evidence, it was only a matter of time before someone came for revenge.

I'm starting to think Frank is this duck person and he's just fucking with all of them.

Bonnie is a little weirdo.

Asher doesn't still doesn't know anything, and I think because of that, he could inadvertently cause the whole house of cards to fall down.

I thought Annie was taking them to Rebecca's body for a minute there.

I've never seen her in anything else, but is lifeless Karla Souza's usual acting style? Or is the director telling her to act as though Laurel is medicated?

Connor and Oliver continue to win.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 1
I was surprised that Annalise is bisexual. However, i have no doubt that she slept with her again to get her to take Nate's case.

Honestly, at this point I'm not sure Annalise is bisexual. I think the woman was right in saying that Annalise plays on people's feelings for what she can get and how it benefits her. She probably should have stood her ground because look what being with Annalise did to Nate. But I guess Annalise is a beast in bed that gets people to just do really stupid and crazy things for her.

Hell Bonnie seems obsessed and far as I know they haven't even slept together. I know Annalise said Bonnie killed Rebecca because of Sam but I actually believe her that it was for Annalise. I think on some level Bonnie killed Rebecca to get an "in" with Annalise. She probably resented Annalise telling Frank the truth and trusting him and then her even having a secret with the students because they were in on Sam's murder. So she killed Rebecca, probably knowing Annalise would eventually figure it out and she'd cover it so they too could have a secret together. 

I'm sure the whole Wes running away from the house is a fake-out, especially as Annalise is shot at the house of the murder suspects she's just started representing. I guess there won't be any cases of the week this season or if there are, this case with the children and the murdered parents will be the focus of the season. I guess it's the "Who Killed Lila" of the season. 

I see Annalise continues her inappropriate relationship with Wes. I find that relationship fascinating. Creepy and a little disturbing but fascinating. I'm kind of not that interested in Connor and Oliver. Good for them but yeah I'm actually kind of waiting for when it falls apart. And poor Michaela, girl can't catch a break when it comes to being attracted to guys who are gay. I do find her sudden friendship with Connor cute. 

eta: Rebecca was not missed at all. Good riddance.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 11

What did the DA say to Asher in the parking lot when blackmailing him for info? I know what happened at ...

I love this silly show so much. The absurd plot twists. The crazy characters. It is just so much fun and what Scandal was before it got so deep into that silly spy world.

• Love 3

What did the DA say to Asher in the parking lot when blackmailing him for info? I know what happened at ...

I love this silly show so much. The absurd plot twists. The crazy characters. It is just so much fun and what Scandal was before it got so deep into that silly spy world.

"I know what happened at ____ lake" I didn't catch the name of the lake.

I may be making this up, but I think that was brought up last season as well, or I may be confusing shows.

• Love 2

Meh on Bonnie being Rebecca's killer.  For some reason, I would have bought the idea of Bonnie killing Lila but not so much Rebecca.  It just feels tacked on to me, like the writers said well, we already made one of Annalise's longtime employees a murderer (Frank), so we might as well make the other one a cold blooded killer, too.  I don't even really get Bonnie's motivation.  She just made another body at Annalise's house that needed to be gotten rid of, whereas Frank probably would have had the actual deed and the disposal method already planned out.  At least he would try.

That said, the scenes of Rebecca being murdered were very disturbing.  You can trust this show for that!

If Famke Janssen turns out to be the one who shoots Annalise 2 months in the future, I will be sad.

The adopted Mansion Siblings are odd in some way.  I halfway expected the male sibling to sneak up behind the female sibling and strangle her, the way he was looking at her and fondling his headphone cord.  Maybe that wasn't the vibe they were going for with that scene, LOL.

• Love 2

Glad it's back, but I'm so confused.  Black guy and Asian girl adopted by rich white folks who are now dead.  Is the brother the same guy that Michaela met in the bar who said he is gay?  And who is Eggs 911?  Same guy?

blackwing, no those were 2 different guys, not related.

So we know that Annalise won't really die at the end of the season because she's the star, still, anyone could've tried to kill her.

More naked Nate please...he was so sexy when he was mad!(rightfully so).

She won't die, right?  Someone like. calm my nerves.  Just no spoilers.  I was murmuring "Noo.. nooo" like a kitten that had been struck.

And yesssss to your second sentence, always?  Why isn't it in the contract for every episode!  Huh~!

So desperately attracted to Frank this season....

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

She won't die, right?  Someone like. calm my nerves.  Just no spoilers.  I was murmuring "Noo.. nooo" like a kitten that had been struck.

*hugs Ms Blue Jay* No way are they killing off Annalise....that would be crazy talk...no killing of Viola shall happen on this show...she is bullet proof! 

• Love 7

It just feels tacked on to me, like the writers said well, we already made one of Annalise's longtime employees a murderer (Frank), so we might as well make the other one a cold blooded killer, too.

Annalise attracts all the killers when you think about it, add in the shooter for attempted murder whenever the reveal comes.

Edited by Free
  • Love 1

^ nope the gay guy at the bar was a different guy

I also think the adopted siblings are screwing around. It seems both characters are recurring. So I'm guessing one big case instead of the case of the week? Not sure how I feel about that

Not surprised at Bonnie being the killer. I knew it wouldn't be one of the Keating 5 and they wouldn't have it be frank again

I love viola and I love Annalise and all her relationships. She has great chemistry with Famke. Knew they were lovers. I can't wait to hear more about their backstory. Also explains her weird dynamic with Bonnie. I'm going to need her to stop touching on Alfred Enoch though. He always looks so uncomfortable. I recall him saying the when she did it in the pilot was completely unscripted and he was caught off guard. I know people say they see sexual tension but all I see is Viola feeling him up and Alfie being awkward and uncomfortable. I don't want them to head into sam and lila territory with them because I actually like Annalise. And this relationship would be worse with Wes not having a mother and all...just ick..no. He's a child.

He clearly didn't shoot Annalise though. My money is on Femke's character.

I really wish they would give Michaela more to do. Give us her backstory, give her a recurring friend or side s/l like the rest, just something. I feel like she's just floating around. 

• Love 1

Random thoughts:

When Famke Janssen claimed it wasn't all tears, I snorted. 

It's certainly true that Connor has nothing good at school and apparently doesn't regard accomplices as friends. Oliver truly is the high point of his life.

Viola Davis is good, but no, she's can't play superbitch and the queen of suffering at the same time. And no, for me it's not enough for her to be really, really sorry when she screws people over. Don't believe that for real people, won't believe it for fake ones. 

Bonnie is not a written character, which is unfortunate since so much of the plot depends upon her. 

The secret to Wes is that he has the intelligence, sophistication and maturity of the character he played in the Potter movies.

Why did I watch this?

Edited by sjohnson

Oh shit!  

Annalise is sooooo... fucked up and I absolutely love seeing this type of role played by an African-American actress. Playing a character who basically doesn't have their shit together, isn't walking around taking care of everyone else in a mama bear role, preaching about right and wrong, and giving people advice on their personal lives.  Nope, she knowingly surrounds herself with murderers, dead bodies continue to pile up all around her and she's next on the list.....

I mean yeah she looks out for a person or as she calls it "protecting" them, but we all know it isn't coming from a place of I'll take care of your heart and best interest.

I love it, and I love VD in it.

Anna uses everyone, and then shows up at her lover's/exlover's houses with tears in her eyes like a wounded deer and they just get sucked back in. I kinda thought she loved Nate but...

Now this new woman, her lover in college, she fucked her over in more ways than one and I would not be surprised if she's the one "kills" her. Please don't let Annalise die, please, say it ain't so...

Yeah, it could be her because I think she really loved Annalise and I have no doubt that Annalise will be screwing her over once again. The first time she clearly was able to recover, but twice? 

• Love 10
Yeah, it could be her because I think she really loved Annalise and I have no doubt that Annalise will be screwing her over once again. The first time she clearly was able to recover, but twice?

I'm so ready for this because I know femke and viola will act the hell out of it. ahhhhhhhh

• Love 1

I'm so ready for this because I know femke and viola will act the hell out of it. ahhhhhhhh

No doubt, I know this actress from the X-Men series right? I think I've seen her in at least two of the movies I've seen. I love her name "Famke."  She speaks with an accent right? Anyone know where she's from?

Edited by represent

The adopted Mansion Siblings are odd in some way.  I halfway expected the male sibling to sneak up behind the female sibling and strangle her, the way he was looking at her and fondling his headphone cord.  Maybe that wasn't the vibe they were going for with that scene, LOL.

I almost thought they were going to reveal they were hooking up in that scene (since they aren't blood relatives and I read too much VC Andrews as a kid).  But then I got the feeling that the guy totally killed the parents and the girl has no idea. 

• Love 9

"How you left me for my therapist. Hell you married him."  Say what?  (They kiss) "Ok, she actually meant that." I admit that was unexpected.

I saw it coming from their first scene together. I love it, I think they're fantastic together and I really hope it won't be Famke's character who shoots AK because it is so obvious and also I really like the character.

Connor and Oliver are so cute, they hurt my face. I love them, and nothing else bad had better happen to them, ok? I love how much Connor lights up around Oliver, and how happy they make each other. Seriously. Do not screw with them. 

This. I love them. I think my favourite scene was

*Phone rings*

Oliver: "Don't answer it."

Connor: "It's my Annalise ringtone"

Oliver: *Steps away with his hands in the air* "Oh god answer it!"

I may be making this up, but I think that was brought up last season as well, or I may be confusing shows.

I also didn't catch the name, but it sounded familiar to me and I thought it was something that had previously been brought up that I just couldn't remember.

If Famke Janssen turns out to be the one who shoots Annalise 2 months in the future, I will be sad.

I will be sad too :(

I love viola and I love Annalise and all her relationships. She has great chemistry with Famke. Knew they were lovers. I can't wait to hear more about their backstory. Also explains her weird dynamic with Bonnie. I'm going to need her to stop touching on Alfred Enoch though. He always looks so uncomfortable. I recall him saying the when she did it in the pilot was completely unscripted and he was caught off guard. I know people say they see sexual tension but all I see is Viola feeling him up and Alfie being awkward and uncomfortable. I don't want them to head into sam and lila territory with them because I actually like Annalise. And this relationship would be worse with Wes not having a mother and all...just ick..no. He's a child.

I love Viola's chemistry with Famke! I absolutely love them together.

How does it explain the weird dynamic with Bonnie though?

And yes, her relationship with Wes passed "creepy" a long time ago. They need to either take it somewhere in terms of the storyline, or tone it down.

• Love 5

No doubt, I know this actress from the X-Men series right? I think I've seen her in at least two of the movies I've seen. I love her name "Famke."  She speaks with an accent right? Anyone know where she's from?

yes she is from X-Men. I've seen her in other things as well. Not sure about the accent.

I almost thought they were going to reveal they were hooking up in that scene (since they aren't blood relatives and I read too much VC Andrews as a kid).  But then I got the feeling that the guy totally killed the parents and the girl has no idea.

very possible they were hooking up and he still killed the parents. Parents found out and tried to force them apart maybe...

I saw it coming from their first scene together. I love it, I think they're fantastic together and I really hope it won't be Famke's character who shoots AK because it is so obvious and also I really like the character.

I will be sad too :(

I love Viola's chemistry with Famke! I absolutely love them together.

How does it explain the weird dynamic with Bonnie though?

Bonnie always came off as in love with Annalise not Sam to me. Remember that scene where she was literally on her knees crying and begging her not to fire her last season? It played romantic to me. Bonnie telling Annalise she did it for her this episode. They may have never actually been in a sexual relationship but I could buy Annalise manipulating Bonnie in a similar way to Femke over the years, since she she is attracted to women and has no issue manipulating people.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1

Loved the premiere.  I'm thinking the adopted siblings are banging and that they more than likely had something to do with their parents' murders.  I knew Wes didn't kill Rebecca, it's not consistent with his character but Bonnie definitely surprised me.  Bonnie's a psycho and she needs to go.  I'm surprised by Annalise's bisexuality, I didn't see that coming but it definitely adds an interesting layer to her relationship with Famke Jansen's character.  I guess Laurel's family is a cartel family of some kind?  Frank said (paraphrased)  "No wonder she's messed up if she's got that man as a dad."  I have to say Frank's starting to grow on me.  I like his quiet amorality which fits in perfectly with the main cast which is all highly amoral, with perhaps the exceptions of Wes, Michaela, and Asher.  

The simultaneous parental and sexual vibes between Wes and Annalise are starting to creep me out so I hope the writers don't go there (but of course they will).

• Love 3

So what DID happen at Trotter Lake? Anyone know?

But OMG, love the premier! I guess Annalise's shooting will be the "Who killed Sam" of this season. But...damn! Now I have SO many questions I want answers to!

1) Will the Keating 5 find out about Rebecca?

2) ...Rebecca's body will be found, right? And Sam's? What did Frank do with Rebecca's body after he stuffed it in Sam's suitcase?

3) ...And will Asher find out about Sam? (I mean he can only be kept out of the loop for so long, right?!

4) How did Frank and Bonnie come to work for Annalise?

5) Are we to assume the whole Lila trial is done?

6) Who are Annalise's other lovers? Past and present?

7) How does the aunt of the siblings die?

8) Who is Eggs 911?

9) Who the shot Annalise? And why? And no, it's not Wes (it'd be too easy)

She's from the Netherlands, so she speaks Dutch, but I think she also speaks French and German (and English, obviously).

She was Jean Grey in the '00s X-Mean films, but she's been in a ton of other stuff too. She was in a James Bond flick, she's on Hemlock Grove, she's been in a ton of movies. She's 50-something years old, which is mind-blowing to me.

Edited by Hamatron
  • Love 2