I didn't care much for COTW this week, but man, the plot!
We got to meet Nate's wife, and have heard her side of things, as she sees it. (But props to her for knowing about the affair AND giving Nate her blessings with it). We got just a glimpse of Asher when he's not being portrayed as the clown of Keating 5. We got see Connor's character development regarding Annalise (lack of) morality and his sense of right vs wrong. We got to see Wes furthering investigating the disapperance of Rebecca...and it resulted in Nate calling him an idiot (I don't disagree there). We got to see further proof that Bonnie will do anything to protect Annalise, including covering for her AND taking the blame for something (so that makes me really wonder what Annalise did for Bonnie). And we saw the Flash Forward unfolding some more...what is Caleb doing in Michaela's apartment?
Just to keep tabs on who killed who and who thinks who killed who...
1) Frank killed Lila on Sam's order. Frank and Sam knows Frank killed Lila, but seeing as Sam is no longer with us, only Frank is in the know at this point. Everybody else thinks Sam killed Lila. Rebecca was put on trial for Lila's death, but seeing as she's dead, it's no go.
2) Wes killed Sam. Annalise, Wes, Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Rebecca knows that Wes killed Sam. Frank and Bonnie knows it's the students who did it, but I don't think it was explicity shown that they know Wes delievered the fatal blow. The general public in the HTGAWM world, including Asher, thinks Annalise killed Sam. Nate was framed for Sam's murder, but he's been proven not guilty. Bonnie confessed to Asher that she killed Sam.
3) Bonnie killed Rebecca. Annalise, Bonnie and Frank knows that Bonnie killed Rebecca. Laurel suspects Rebecca's dead. With Nate's help, Wes is doing his own investigation on her disapperance. Annalise does not know that Wes is doing the investigation, although she did see him talking with Nate outside the hospital.
4) We don't know who killed the Hapstall parents. And we have no leads right now other than the twins. And maybe the house keeper.
5) We also don't know who killed the Hapstall aunt. I don't know if her death will be furthered along in the show or not. Caleb was accused of murdering her, but he has been proven not guilty.
6) And that leaves us to Annalise and the DA. It's anyone guess at this time as to who killed the DA, and who shot Annalise. Caleb looks like he has something to do with it, but that could be a big plot twist. Nate and Wes most likely have something to do with it. Asher is once again not part of the group so maybe he has something to do with it...I mean, it is shown in this episose that he wants Annalise to get what's coming for her.
Think that's about it? I'm looking forward to learning more about Frank and Bonnie, and to see where Wes' investigation leads him.