Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Ugh - is there a way to get rid of the injected fat?!

I would guess liposuction? It removes fat, so if her ass is a result of fat injections, it should work. Amazing, she gets her ass made larger & her nose made smaller, & then decides to make her ass smaller & her nose bigger.

• Love 3
On 12/24/2016 at 4:30 PM, ms.o said:

Kanye looks super thrilled and Kim looks odd

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-north-nutcracker-la/

but wait, there's more. She wore a hoody. A hoody. To the ballet

If you scroll down a bit on this article, you'll come across a picture of Kourtney and my favorite member of this family, Penelope...who, per usual, is wearing the wearied, so-over-it expression of a little girl who knows her entire family is nuts.

• Love 2
On 20/12/2016 at 5:01 AM, Coffeecup said:

Ooooh, bombshell news!  Kim wore a coat and did NOT have it hanging off one shoulder! :) However, she did have her saggy tits out, so she looked about 50% like she normally does.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/19/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-out-for-dinner/ Kim & Kanye We're Ready for Our Close-Up

Photo from Daily Mail with same set of pictures, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4048916/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Downcast-Kanye-West-trails-Kim-Kardashian-pair-seen-time-breakdown.html

Kim Kardashian in fur coat 12-18-16.jpg

Fiddling around with the nostrils can cause them to become retracted/flared, and it can happen quite slowly.  

5 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Ive never seen a family Christmas picture where nobody is smiling. They can't even fake a smile in a picture with their kids on Christmas? 

Kanye's probably so doped up he doesn't know where he is and Kim's face is frozen from all the Botox. Saint is wondering who these strange people are and North can't wait to get out of whatever scratchy, uncomfortable outfit Kim made the nanny put on her for the party. The picture of familial bliss!

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Lunata said:

Kim is morphing into Cher and Kanye is become a rainbow snowcone

xmas-zoom-cc71c465-6d9e-49a9-af2a-76dbc369ac6f.jpg

pinkhair.jpg

He looks so different now that he's probably taking his meds. Many bipolar people don't want to take meds because they LIKE the mania and feel normal like that. Kanye's eyes used to always have that 'deer in the headlights' wild look. Now he looks dead in the eyes.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, toolazy said:

At least most of Kim's parts are covered up.

Yes, and that's a welcome relief, but what are those weird things on her feet?  They look like $80 Minnetonka boots, though they are probably designer shoes that cost ten times as much. Whatever they are, they don't go with the dress.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I want to cut Kim's hair and tickle her until she laughs. She knows how, right?

Would all the Botox allow her mouth to move into something resembling a smile?

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I think that ship sailed with her original nose.

But she wants it bahackkkkk 

56475B85-6EF4-46DE-BD7E-D770D1405B05-4831-000003BE7849699A_tmp.png

• Love 8

The description the new mom, Joyce Bonelli, posted for the photo, struck me as creepy: "The boys' first kiss from Auntie Kiki." When we use the expression "first kiss," usually it means a romantic episode during puberty, like a teen girl getting her first kiss from her boyfriend. It has sexual overtones. I have never heard the expression used in reference to infants.

Not blaming Kim (although she did have her tits out), since she didn't write the photo caption; Bonelli wrote it. But it kind of fits in with the Koven having a lack of boundaries. Maybe their friends are like that too.

I could be misinterpreting this. It just sounded wrong to me.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 10

Joyce Bonelli - isn't she the one with the awful blonde dye job? Looks about 10 years older than she really is?

ETA - a quick google says yes it is. Also it looks like she has tried to out-knocker 'Auntie KiKi' by posting a pic of herself breast-feeding the babies.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Joyce Bonelli - isn't she the one with the awful blonde dye job? Looks about 10 years older than she really is?

ETA - a quick google says yes it is. Also it looks like she has tried to out-knocker 'Auntie KiKi' by posting a pic of herself breast-feeding the babies.

I saw that photo of her nursing the babies. It was more of a "Look at Me!" pose than a warm affectionate image of a new mom breastfeeding.

• Love 5

Kim updated her app last night with some home videos. Color me shocked. I never saw the family look more real. There is even footage of Kim *laughing* and smiling (helping Saint walk, playing in the snow with North). I fully admit I sort of miss her posting endlessly on social media not because I gave a shit about her thousand selfies but because you could see how much more of North's personality you saw at home as opposed to paparazzi clearly bothering her. The stuff she shared of North and Saint last night is adorable. Kanye even looked happy.

• Love 3

I saw the video and it was really, really sweet, especially North running to get paper towels after Saint spit up. When Kanye is happy and normal, he's a handsome guy. Hopefully they can work through whatever's going on, because it would suck to break up a family with such young children.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

I can't believe I'm going to say it, but that was a really sweet video.  I don't know that I believe that Kim and Kanye are on the fritz.  But if this is who they are while taking a "break" from the limelight, while recovering, then I say they should stay on that break and enjoy each other and their family.  

The one thing I couldn't tell was teh timing of the footage.  There was clearly some post-robbery shots in there, but was there post Kanye meltdown?  I think I saw a shot of him with the lighter hair in there?  

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I can't believe I'm going to say it, but that was a really sweet video.  I don't know that I believe that Kim and Kanye are on the fritz.  But if this is who they are while taking a "break" from the limelight, while recovering, then I say they should stay on that break and enjoy each other and their family.  

The one thing I couldn't tell was teh timing of the footage.  There was clearly some post-robbery shots in there, but was there post Kanye meltdown?  I think I saw a shot of him with the lighter hair in there?  

I think a lot of the footage was filmed recently, like, this week recently. DailyFail has pictures of them returning from visiting Donda's grave and Kim is wearing the exact same track pants and stiletto boots that she has on in several scenes of the video. 

Edited by BitterApple
49 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I don't know that I believe that Kim and Kanye are on the fritz.  But if this is who they are while taking a "break" from the limelight, while recovering, then I say they should stay on that break and enjoy each other and their family. 

I don't know any normal couples with a preschooler and a toddler, jobs, bills to pay, who don't have typical ups and downs - without all of the other insanity these people have injected into their lives.  While the K-west's have been through the ringer in the past few months, they do seem to be enjoying the publicity they get out of teasing a breakup/not breakup.  That's gross.  I hope they are putting more energy into their family, than feeding the rumor mill.

Also:  I had a hard enough time keeping my kids gooey fingers, spit up, and snot out of my half-way-down-my-back hair when I had kids that age.  I cannot even imagine having another yard of hair sown into my scalp, on top of hat,  while navigating a newly walking baby and a daughter who likely is wanting to style mommy's hair at every turn.

• Love 5

While the K-west's have been through the ringer in the past few months, they do seem to be enjoying the publicity they get out of teasing a breakup/not breakup.  

Where are they enjoying it?  Not being snarky, just wondering if I've missed anything.

Also:  I had a hard enough time keeping my kids gooey fingers, spit up, and snot out of my half-way-down-my-back hair when I had kids that age.  I cannot even imagine having another yard of hair sown into my scalp, on top of hat,  while navigating a newly walking baby and a daughter who likely is wanting to style mommy's hair at every turn.

I just think Kim's hair looks terrible that long.  It looks so much healthier and fuller and prettier when it's shorter.  Even just 6 inches shorter.  That said, having a 3 year old and 5 year old, I never caved to the mom bun.  I kept my hair down.  It's not nearly as long as Kim's, but if a kid pulled on it, I removed them.  If somebody got spit up in it, I washed it out.  I figured that pregnancy had taken my body and boobs, it wasn't going to take my hair!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Shangrilala said:

I just think Kim's hair looks terrible that long.  It looks so much healthier and fuller and prettier when it's shorter.  Even just 6 inches shorter.  

I was thinking the exact same thing. The ass-length, stick straight extensions just drag her face down and age her. She needs to look at her pictures from her Reggie Bush days and go back to the style she had during that time period. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Yep there were 2 clips in particular that looked like post meltdown, 1 Kanye holding Saint and kissing him as they looked at Christmas lights and the one where Kim is helping Saint walk, there are Christmas decorations in the background. I completely agree if this is what they are like while laying low they need to keep doing it. Its amazing to see how Kanye just beams when he watches North. 

Eta: aaand she's back. She just posted on Instagram for the first time in 4 months. Adorable picture

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yep there were 2 clips in particular that looked like post meltdown, 1 Kanye holding Saint and kissing him as they looked at Christmas lights and the one where Kim is helping Saint walk, there are Christmas decorations in the background. I completely agree if this is what they are like while laying low they need to keep doing it. Its amazing to see how Kanye just beams when he watches North. 

Eta: aaand she's back. She just posted on Instagram for the first time in 4 months. Adorable picture

Once again with the 1985 Polaroid shot.  This is supposed to look authentic, natural, retro, but everyone's perfectly coordinated white/black ensembles.  Did they go Polaroid-level photoshop filters to avoid revealing any strange lines on Kim's face?  There were likely 100 pics taken of these 4, "chillin" on their back porch, before one was selected for IG.  How exhausting.  Kim's hair extensions are at her shoe laces.  How did she not trip on these and rip them clean out of her head?  You can simply not have a 1 year old child and epic hair extensions at the same time.  Nope!

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Once again with the 1985 Polaroid shot.  This is supposed to look authentic, natural, retro, but everyone's perfectly coordinated white/black ensembles.  Did they go Polaroid-level photoshop filters to avoid revealing any strange lines on Kim's face?  There were likely 100 pics taken of these 4, "chillin" on their back porch, before one was selected for IG.  How exhausting. 

Exactly, & look how they've got Saint dressed exactly like Kanye. There is obviously somebody there taking pictures, while they pose looking "natural"

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. The ass-length, stick straight extensions just drag her face down and age her. She needs to look at her pictures from her Reggie Bush days and go back to the style she had during that time period. 

Oh, I'm 100% positive that Kimmy spends many an hour looking back over her pictures during her time with Reggie. For hair purposes, of course. Reggie was the (not-herself) love of her life, I'll never believe anything else.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Reggie was the (not-herself) love of her life, I'll never believe anything else.

Kim must have a "new" look, perpetually.  She can't go back to an old look.  Khloe and Kylie are rocking a substantial butt, on taller legs, which makes Kim's old bloberry buddunka butt on short legs, look silly.  Also She cannot compete with Chyna's derriere.  Kim's going for a Queen Nefertiti look these days, and good luck with that. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't know any normal couples with a preschooler and a toddler, jobs, bills to pay, who don't have typical ups and downs - without all of the other insanity these people have injected into their lives.  While the K-west's have been through the ringer in the past few months, they do seem to be enjoying the publicity they get out of teasing a breakup/not breakup.  That's gross.  I hope they are putting more energy into their family, than feeding the rumor mill.

Also:  I had a hard enough time keeping my kids gooey fingers, spit up, and snot out of my half-way-down-my-back hair when I had kids that age.  I cannot even imagine having another yard of hair sown into my scalp, on top of hat,  while navigating a newly walking baby and a daughter who likely is wanting to style mommy's hair at every turn.

They don't have to worry about the sticky fingers, etc. That's what the nannies are for.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She also had a genuine smile then, that will never come back.

16 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Once again with the 1985 Polaroid shot.  This is supposed to look authentic, natural, retro, but everyone's perfectly coordinated white/black ensembles.  Did they go Polaroid-level photoshop filters to avoid revealing any strange lines on Kim's face?  There were likely 100 pics taken of these 4, "chillin" on their back porch, before one was selected for IG.  How exhausting.  Kim's hair extensions are at her shoe laces.  How did she not trip on these and rip them clean out of her head?  You can simply not have a 1 year old child and epic hair extensions at the same time.  Nope!

Exactly! 

• Love 3

Is this supposed to be her new, post-robbery-trauma image? Happy Plain Ol' Mommy in Sweatpants instead of Sexy MILF in a naked bathroom selfie?

The video is a nice change, but it still makes me wonder what she's up to. She and Kris are always coldly calculating when it comes to their "brand."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 5

She and Kris are always coldly calculating when it comes to their "brand."

My guess is that they are trying to humanize her.  That's a brand as well.  

She needs to look at her pictures from her Reggie Bush days and go back to the style she had during that time period. 

Or with Kris H.  If you look at pictures of her from that trip in Bora Bora, her hair looks gorgeous.  Beachy, wavy, some volume, etc.  I don't know when stick straight hair became synonymous to sleek and sophisticated, but one day curls - real curls, none of this curling iron wave crap - will make a comeback!  (she says as she looks at her own frizzy curls that are having a bit of a rough hair day)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Is this supposed to be her new, post-robbery-trauma image? Happy Plain Ol' Mommy in Sweatpants instead of Sexy MILF in a naked bathroom selfie?

The video is a nice change, but it still makes me wonder what she's up to. She and Kris are always coldly calculating when it comes to their "brand."

This will last as long as it takes her butt surgery to heal.  I predict she'll be back to full frontals by Valentines day.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She's still wearing 5-inch stilettos with the old sweats.

• Love 8

I dont even think her change in appearance is THAT different. Other than the more toned down makeup and no longer wearing diamonds her overall clothing style isn't really that different especially when you look at what she wore for Halloween and Kris' party. Hell,she just took the usual shit for showing cleavage in the picture holding Joyce Bonellis twins.