Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:39 PM, GaT said:

So he took the kids & a professional photographer & made the relatives stay out of the way?

But it's a bit cold in Chicago for shorts right now, and no green grass.....  Is anything they do real?

• Love 2

Ugh, those nails. That's the second ugliest crap she's done yet. (Number one on the Kim Ugly List will always be the giant fake ass.) Doesn't she have anything better to do than uglify herself?

Wait, I already know the answer... no, she doesn't. She's too rich and too self-centered to care about anything but how she looks. I guess she can still count her money, even with those nails.

• Love 4

You know, I keep having this thought about those nails & Kim wiping her ass, & I've almost typed it a few times, but honestly, it's just too gross. So everybody think about why long nails would be good for Kim & her giant ass, & then I won't have to type it LOL.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

That's beyond ridiculous.  She obviously has someone on staff to wipe her ginormous ass, because it can't be done with those nails.

Probably Joyce, from the glam squad, gets the honors. Or could be Kanye turns on the faucet while screwing her on the sink.?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Probably Joyce, from the glam squad, gets the honors. Or could be Kanye turns on the faucet while screwing her on the sink.?

I'm sure it's Jonathan. He's already handled her urine samples.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm sure it's Jonathan. He's already handled her urine samples.

True, he does spend an inordinate amount of time kissing her ass, so it would benefit him to make sure its clean.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Wonder what Kanye thinks.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/29/kim-kardashian-donald-trump-muslim-ban-stats/

Kim Kardashian West’s Alleged Robber Claims They Melted Down All Her Jewelry — Except Her Engagement Ring: Report

http://people.com/celebrity/kim-kardahian-robber-speaks-alleged-engagement-ring-jewelry-melted/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

The People article said this:

"Khedache [one of the robbers] also reportedly claimed that the robbery was 'irresistible' after seeing Kardashian West wearing her jewelry on social media. 'She specified that she didn’t wear fakes, the schedules when she came to France,' he reportedly said, according to the newspaper. 'It was enough to look on the internet to know everything, absolutely everything.' "

I wonder if the insurance company will decide that Kim was negligent in protecting her jewelry from theft, after they read this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

The People article said this:

"Khedache [one of the robbers] also reportedly claimed that the robbery was 'irresistible' after seeing Kardashian West wearing her jewelry on social media. 'She specified that she didn’t wear fakes, the schedules when she came to France,' he reportedly said, according to the newspaper. 'It was enough to look on the internet to know everything, absolutely everything.' "

I wonder if the insurance company will decide that Kim was negligent in protecting her jewelry from theft, after they read this.

OK, I never thought the robbery was fake, but seriously, one of the robbers is named "Khedache"? Are the other robbers Kheven, Khody, Khristoper, & Kharlton? Even their robbers sound made up.

• Love 11

The guys full name is Aomar Ait Khedache.  One of the other names was Didier Dubreucq. These are well known robbers that have been around a long time and have a long rap sheet. Khedache has been on the run for years. But since its all fake I wonder how much the Kardashians paid these guys to not only leave their DNA at the scene but confess to the police? I hope its worth the jail time they'll get. The cops have been after them for a while so they aren't getting a slap on the wrist.

7 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, I never thought the robbery was fake, but seriously, one of the robbers is named "Khedache"? Are the other robbers Kheven, Khody, Khristoper, & Kharlton? Even their robbers sound made up.

Haha!  Kris should write all those down as potential names for future grandchildren.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She owns the policy so the insurance company would have to pay out even if she lost it herself.

21 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kim Kardashian West’s Alleged Robber Claims They Melted Down All Her Jewelry — Except Her Engagement Ring: Report

You can melt down diamonds?

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, Coffeecup said:

It definitely looks like Kim had her butt and hips reduced.

One of the pics on TMZ where Kim is leaning over she has this weird dent running along the side of her ass that almost looks like scarring.

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She owns the policy so the insurance company would have to pay out even if she lost it herself.

You can melt down diamonds?

One of the pics on TMZ where Kim is leaning over she has this weird dent running along the side of her ass that almost looks like scarring.

Nah, it's an indentation from the sink sex she and Kanye shared before leaving for vacation.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

This new TMZ article explains more about how much the jewelery ended up in value after it was melted. The diamond ring wasn't melted but they doubt it will ever be recovered because it was brought immediately to black market.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/01/30/kim-kardashian-jewelry-melted-down-robbery-paris/

From the article:

According to Le Monde newspaper, the melted down bling was worth somewhere between $26k and $30k. Pretty shocking since the value of the melted down jewelry was $1.6 million.

These were some stupid robbers, they really didn't think it through before they did it, did they? They've arrested & indicted 10 people, so that means that if they split the $30k, they each get a grand total of $3,000. This is without the ring, but with that many splitting the money, how much more did they think they would get? They're going to spend years in jail because they didn't bother to think about how they would get rid of the stuff, seriously stupid. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

From the article:

These were some stupid robbers, they really didn't think it through before they did it, did they? They've arrested & indicted 10 people, so that means that if they split the $30k, they each get a grand total of $3,000. This is without the ring, but with that many splitting the money, how much more did they think they would get? They're going to spend years in jail because they didn't bother to think about how they would get rid of the stuff, seriously stupid. 

Considering these were alleged long time professionals, I'm surprised how poorly thought out the plan was. It will be interesting to see how many are actually convicted,and how much time they spend in jail.

• Love 2

Didn't the concierge say that they were looking for cash and planned to rob all of the tenants as they returned from their nights out?  maybe they thought they'd get away with more than just a few grand per person. 

I wonder how interested people will still be in this when season 13 of KUWTK airs.  Hearing all of these details of how poorly planned and bungled the robbery was kinda takes away from the seriousness of a robbery.  [Joking] The more serious crime here is the assault on our eyes from Kim's new fashion trends.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Didn't the concierge say that they were looking for cash and planned to rob all of the tenants as they returned from their nights out?  maybe they thought they'd get away with more than just a few grand per person. 

I wonder how interested people will still be in this when season 13 of KUWTK airs.  Hearing all of these details of how poorly planned and bungled the robbery was kinda takes away from the seriousness of a robbery.  [Joking] The more serious crime here is the assault on our eyes from Kim's new fashion trends.

Judging from the clips seen so far, it looks like they staged or reenacted for the camera Kim's discussion of the robbery and also her reaction to what seems to be a call about Kanye's breakdown.

• Love 1

This is not a political post, but I find it very interesting that Kim basically went after Trump the other day with her post about gun violence (in response to the temporary immigration ban), according to TMZ, but Kanye has remained completely silent about anything Trump-related since their December meeting. The fact that they're publicly disagreeing politically, without actually acknowledging that the other disagrees, in a way only Kim & Kanye can, makes me think they won't be married next year at this time. I know that politics aren't the glue that holds a marriage together, & I know there are famous couples who dissent, politically, but Kanye is basically cool with Trump, seemingly, & Kim is calling him out from vacation. Judging from my marriage & my friends' marriages, politics is really a non-issue in most marriages, but they clearly disagree dramatically & publicly on it. Is Kanye even on this vacation? I saw Kim trying to carry both kids in her 10-inch stilettos, opting to only carry North for most of the time, if the pictures are accurate. Poor Saint, he's just as cute as he can be, too. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Judging from the clips seen so far, it looks like they staged or reenacted for the camera Kim's discussion of the robbery and also her reaction to what seems to be a call about Kanye's breakdown.

Everything is either staged or reenacted on this show.  Very few things happen spontaneously.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Is Kanye even on this vacation? I saw Kim trying to carry both kids in her 10-inch stilettos, opting to only carry North for most of the time, if the pictures are accurate. Poor Saint, he's just as cute as he can be, too. 

I didn't see Kanye in any of the pictures so I figured he wasn't there, interesting eh? There was a Snapchat of North cuddling with Scott. And yeah the pics of Kim carrying both Saint and North.. I give her credit for holding both kids in heels but I also cringed. I noticed a lot of people on Instagram complaining that North is old enough to walk. She was walking in several pics of the trip but there was one of Kim holding her where she was sleeping on her shoulder so maybe she didn't want her walking if she was very tired.

If any of the robbers get jail time I fully expect it to be the 2 that have been on the run for years and the ringleaders son.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

The story with Scott is he showed up later than the rest of the family (per ET) and also left early because apparently he and Kourtney had a big fight (pics surfaced yesterday of Scott in a pool with another woman.

I'm starting to think the Scott with another woman stuff is all manufactured crap. They need some drama and I think Kanye's issues are too real to be played with on TV, so Kimmy is "sharing" her robbery experience and Kourt has to come up with something to add to the show, therefore, the Scott cheating storyline is resurrected. It's sad because eventually Mason and the other two will become aware of it and, manufactured or not, they'll be hurt. I always thought Kourt was a great mom and would put her kids first, but sadly the Kris in her seems to over rule her senses.

• Love 4

According to snapchat, Kim and Kanye are launching a kids klothing line. They let North pick fabric and colors.  It reminds me of Goodwill.

28 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim posted a few Snapchats earlier of North wearing an outfit from her and Kanye's soon to be released children's clothing line so maybe he's working on that.

Oops, I started my comment time ago and didn't pay attention to new komments. From what I can tell the line is somewhat hideous, like random pieces of Goodwill.

• Love 4

Kim posted a few Snapchats earlier of North wearing an outfit from her and Kanye's soon to be released children's clothing line so maybe he's working on that.

32 minutes ago, Nutella said:

According to snapchat, Kim and Kanye are launching a kids klothing line. They let North pick fabric and colors.  It reminds me of Goodwill.

If North picked out the colors then Kanye must be whacking his head against the wall, she's wearing bright yellow after all the black clothing they've made her wear.

• Love 2

Nah one thing I'll give Kim (and I guess Kanye)  credit for is that North is actually wearing lately what looks like clothes and outfits of many pretty colors that she likes and not the drab, trendy crap they dressed her in as a baby. North loves Disney, Hello Kitty and Shopkins and like most normal little girls her age she's been seen a lot in clothes/accessories with those characters on them.  

7 hours ago, GaT said:

If North picked out the colors then Kanye must be whacking his head against the wall, she's wearing bright yellow after all the black clothing they've made her wear.

Lol oh yes for sure. When she was always wearing black and those uncomfortable looking clunky boots I remember saying that I hoped the day would come when she wanted to wear pink frilly dresses. Needless to say I cracked up last year when ALL she wanted to do was walk around in these bright Disney princess dresses, she was even sleeping with them on. Ah rebelling young.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, nkotb said:

This is not a political post, but I find it very interesting that Kim basically went after Trump the other day with her post about gun violence (in response to the temporary immigration ban), according to TMZ,

Kim didn't really stick it to Trump, she had some paid lackey post a chart off Reddit.  Kardashian PR damage control after Kanye's cross country flight to beg for Kim's invite to Innagural Ball didn't take. 

11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm not terribly concerned as a parent.  I pick my battles and the strange ensembles my boys wear to school are a drop in the bucket compared to pierced long fingernails (hard cringe). 

• Love 3

Remember when North was a baby and Kayne said he wanted to protect her from publicity? He didn't want her filmed for KUWTK, didn't want her photographed by the paps, yada yada. Then Kim started using North as a fashion accessory, dressing her in scaled-down adult clothes and fur coats, and dragging her around to adult fashion shows. North's privacy sure didn't last long. Now Kim and Kayne are using her as a model for the new clothing line. That child is going to live her life in front of the cameras, whether she want to or not.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Remember when North was a baby and Kayne said he wanted to protect her from publicity? He didn't want her filmed for KUWTK, didn't want her photographed by the paps, yada yada. Then Kim started using North as a fashion accessory, dressing her in scaled-down adult clothes and fur coats, and dragging her around to adult fashion shows. North's privacy sure didn't last long. Now Kim and Kayne are using her as a model for the new clothing line. That child is going to live her life in front of the cameras, whether she want to or not.

Remembering Kanye's first public rant "Bush doesn't care about black people"....Kanye only cares about himself, his offspring (property), his investments (possibly ill-conceived and poorly-managed)  and wherever his d!ck is going into, and whatever can get him the most attention. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

That child is going to live her life in front of the cameras, whether she want to or not.

Think how screwed up Kylie is from living her life just from adolescence, North won't know anything else, how is she going to function when the cameras go away?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Kim and Kanye are probably at the IVF clinic as we speak asking to have Kim impregnated with triplets.

And to think Kim just had all that plastic surgery to reconstruct her hips, ass and tits. Now she's going to have to blow it all to shit again to keep up with Beyonce. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

And to think Kim just had all that plastic surgery to reconstruct her hips, ass and tits. Now she's going to have to blow it all to shit again to keep up with Beyonce. 

Or they could adopt 3 kids, though the last time she thought of adopting, the kid rejected her.

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, Artsda said:

I wonder if they knew since they were at their house not that long ago. Consider how unpredictable and a hot head Kanye is though I wouldn't have trusted him with that news.

Bey wanted to see their reactions in person.  That must have been an interesting car ride home for Kimye.