Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, GaT said:

How much do you think these jeans cost her? They're ridiculous, so of course they're perfect for her, I wonder if Kanye designed them.

I saw those jeans in the Goodwill reject heap.  Guess she fished them out.

Edited by Jellybeans
spelling is important
  • Love 6

She's had three months "off" to re-brand, restyle, and makeover, and the best she can come up with is a wig from the Party City Halloween section, fake lip ring, hoodies and oversized shredded jeans?  Maybe she's trying to beat Kylie at her own game and dress like an actual teenager.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She's had three months "off" to re-brand, restyle, and makeover, and the best she can come up with is a wig from the Party City Halloween section, fake lip ring, hoodies and oversized shredded jeans?  Maybe she's trying to beat Kylie at her own game and dress like an actual teenager.

Maybe Kanye's next clothing line is called "Cholo" & Kim is just showing it off.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

You'd think Kim would've reinvented herself to look a little more mature and refined. She's 36. She can't compete with teenagers anymore. Trying to dress like one just makes her look stupid, not to mention this style is so disingenuous much like Khloe's Compton hats.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

I know this is ancient history, but why did Kim refuse to go along with the annulment of her marriage to Kris Humphries?  Did she really want to be on her third marriage just into her thirties?  Did the family believe that E! would demand their money back for the wedding specials?   Or was Kim unwilling to have it documented in public that someone rejected her and if she had thought of it first, she would have been fine with it?  It just seems like an annulment, especially since she was already pregnant with Kanye's baby, would ultimately have been a 'cleaner' solution for her image.

• Love 2

Kourtney is also walking around wearing torn/shredded jeans and high heels with hoodies and/or low cut tops. She's been seen in some pretty hideous outfits. When Kim went MIA it even seemed like Kourtney was dressing exactly like her. Believe me Kim annoys me but if Kim is trying to be more youthful then Kourtney is too, yet for some reason whatever Kourtney - whos a year older does these things she gets a pass.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Frost said:

I know this is ancient history, but why did Kim refuse to go along with the annulment of her marriage to Kris Humphries?  Did she really want to be on her third marriage just into her thirties?  Did the family believe that E! would demand their money back for the wedding specials?   Or was Kim unwilling to have it documented in public that someone rejected her and if she had thought of it first, she would have been fine with it?  It just seems like an annulment, especially since she was already pregnant with Kanye's baby, would ultimately have been a 'cleaner' solution for her image.

The rumor floating around at the time was that an annulment would have voided the non-disclosure agreement Kris H signed as part of the prenup, so if the annulment had been granted he would have been able to do interviews or write a tell-all about his time with Kim. I'm not a legal expert though, so I'm not sure that that's how those things really work.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The rumor floating around at the time was that an annulment would have voided the non-disclosure agreement Kris H signed as part of the prenup, so if the annulment had been granted he would have been able to do interviews or write a tell-all about his time with Kim. I'm not a legal expert though, so I'm not sure that that's how those things really work.

I think he wanted,an annulment based on fraud. His argument was that he married her expecting a future,together and that she went thru with the marriage for publicity and monetary gain, and never intended to stay married. Thats why she fought tooth and nail against an annulment.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Frost said:

He was basing the annulment on the premise that she had married him as a form of fraud.  As in, it wasn't a real marriage because she was just doing it for the cash payday.  He was arguing that she married him "under false pretenses and solely for publicity" = fraud (not sure how it would have gone legally). Kim was trying to sell the whole thing as a version of star-crossed lovers, "I loved him and he loved me but it just wasn't going to work out". If he had successfully had it annulled on the basis that she had been a stone cold bitch who led him on so that she could get a bonus paycheck and then dumped him, it would have tarnished the all important Kardashian brand. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, lightbeam said:

OT I know, but I found this article on the "distressed" look interesting (and it mentions Kim and Kanye right out the gate)...

http://www.racked.com/2016/12/28/13982464/distressed-clothing-vetements-environment

That article was disturbing, in the part where they described the environmental damage done by the manufacturing of distressed garments. After reading that, I'd never buy distressed clothing.

Otherwise it was interesting to see the psychology behind wealthy people paying a fortune (like $1,000+ for distressed jeans) to look poor and ragged. They think it makes them look like they have empathy with the masses, but they still demand that their peers realize they're wearing expensive clothes. It's like some stupid high school clique with a secret uniform. I can see the Koven buying into that mindset.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney is also walking around wearing torn/shredded jeans and high heels with hoodies and/or low cut tops. She's been seen in some pretty hideous outfits. When Kim went MIA it even seemed like Kourtney was dressing exactly like her. Believe me Kim annoys me but if Kim is trying to be more youthful then Kourtney is too, yet for some reason whatever Kourtney - whos a year older does these things she gets a pass.

I don't think it's so much that Kourtney gets a pass as it is that nobody really cares about her or notices her. Kim has always been the more high profile sister who generates more interest.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think it's so much that Kourtney gets a pass as it is that nobody really cares about her or notices her. Kim has always been the more high profile sister who generates more interest.

For me? More hatred and utter disgust, yes. Definitely not more interest.

• Love 3

If he had successfully had it annulled on the basis that she had been a stone cold bitch who led him on so that she could get a bonus paycheck and then dumped him, it would have tarnished the all important Kardashian brand.

But being pregnant with another man's child while still married to husband #2 was good for the brand?  I know, I'm an idiot for trying to be logical about this.  It just seems to me that a quick annulment, with a very special episode of Kim being weepy about the whole thing, would have swept it from the public's consciousness and she could have moved on to the new husband #2 in Kanye West. 

Obviously I have no life and am thinking far too much about this.  I guess it's because I'm from Minnesota and the local papers starting covering the lead up to the wedding and suddenly the Kardashians were on my radar and once they're on there, it's hard to get them out!  Although cancelling my subscription to People magazine has certainly helped.  Now, I just pop in here every once in a while.  It's a sickness, I'm telling you.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Frost said:

But being pregnant with another man's child while still married to husband #2 was good for the brand?  I know, I'm an idiot for trying to be logical about this.  It just seems to me that a quick annulment, with a very special episode of Kim being weepy about the whole thing, would have swept it from the public's consciousness and she could have moved on to the new husband #2 in Kanye West. 

Obviously I have no life and am thinking far too much about this.  I guess it's because I'm from Minnesota and the local papers starting covering the lead up to the wedding and suddenly the Kardashians were on my radar and once they're on there, it's hard to get them out!  Although cancelling my subscription to People magazine has certainly helped.  Now, I just pop in here every once in a while.  It's a sickness, I'm telling you.

Hahaha logic and the Kardashians don't exactly go in the same sentence. I didn't read the rubbish but Kim was still spinning that whole debacle as Kris not getting over her and dragging it out and how absolutely horrible it was for her because she couldn't enjoy her pregnancy, etc, etc.  There was a whole episode (IIRC) which was just about how Kim wanted the divorce to happen because she "couldn't be happy" and basically wallowed around in self-pity for an hour.  They tried to paint Kris as being such a meanie who was deliberately sabotaging Kim's pregnancy.

This is taken from a People magazine article but it explains it better than I can

Under California law, a nullity is granted if the court finds that no valid marriage ever occurred. Along with fraud, grounds for an annulment include bigamy, incest, force or if the couple are under the age of consent.

Annulment isn't no-fault so Kim would be accepting that she engaged in fraudulent activity by getting married under false pretenses (e.g. leading him on when she knew she would divorce him after she got the cash). 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Frost said:

suddenly the Kardashians were on my radar and once they're on there, it's hard to get them out!  

Ain't that the truth.  I wish I had never decided, after years of completely ignoring them, to see what was up those Kardashian people.  I actually blame Caitlyn because I had not previously realized that Bruce Jenner was part of the family so when she started transitioning, I was like hmmm... what's up with all of this and then I was lost. 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Hahaha logic and the Kardashians don't exactly go in the same sentence. I didn't read the rubbish but Kim was still spinning that whole debacle as Kris not getting over her and dragging it out and how absolutely horrible it was for her because she couldn't enjoy her pregnancy, etc, etc.  There was a whole episode (IIRC) which was just about how Kim wanted the divorce to happen because she "couldn't be happy" and basically wallowed around in self-pity for an hour.  They tried to paint Kris as being such a meanie who was deliberately sabotaging Kim's pregnancy.

This is taken from a People magazine article but it explains it better than I can

Under California law, a nullity is granted if the court finds that no valid marriage ever occurred. Along with fraud, grounds for an annulment include bigamy, incest, force or if the couple are under the age of consent.

Annulment isn't no-fault so Kim would be accepting that she engaged in fraudulent activity by getting married under false pretenses (e.g. leading him on when she knew she would divorce him after she got the cash). 

Plus, no valid marriage, she has to give back the big ass ring  that she was,so proud of and no way did she intend to lose that. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I would also imagine, had the marriage been annulled, that many of the corporate sponsors for the wedding could have sued to get their money/stuff back.  I'm sure there would have been a clause in their contracts for that, as they would look very bad contributing to that fakery. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Frost said:

Kanye is husband #3

Kim wouldn't go for the annulment because Kris said she committed fraud & just got married for the show & he thought it was all twu luv.. It was really stupid on his part since they had him on film redoing his proposal so that Kim could act a better reaction.

• Love 6

Kanye is husband #3

My point was that if she had agreed to the annulment, Kris H would no longer be husband #2, therefore when Kim married Kayne, Kayne would have become husband #2.  That's why I said Kaye could have been the 'new' husband #2. 

1 hour ago, Frost said:

My point was that if she had agreed to the annulment, Kris H would no longer be husband #2, therefore when Kim married Kayne, Kayne would have become husband #2.  That's why I said Kaye could have been the 'new' husband #2. 

Ahhhh, got it :-)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

It's really irritating when all the media keeps saying the value of the stolen jewelry was $10-11 million. People, E Online and others are also using this figure today. That's incorrect. TMZ saw a copy of the insurance claim back when it was filed, and they said the claim for the stolen jewelry was only $4.5 million.

If I remember correctly from the TMZ article, apparently the thieves did not steal Kim's original diamond engagement ring, but just took her new one, which was worth over $3 million. I saw some other articles that said Kim still has her original ring, though she hasn't been wearing it in public.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

They just got married a couple years ago. Why 2 engagement rings?

2nd one must have been an apology for something.

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

It's really irritating when all the media keeps saying

It's cut-and-paste journalism.  No American journalists are on top of this story, doing any interviews with witnesses (the concierge) or attempting to talk to Paris police.  They're just regurgitating whatever Kris and her PR team told EOnline! or People way back on day 1.  I guess we'll get to hear the real story when KUWTK Season 13 premieres!  Has anyone seen the E! Clip of Kim retelling her robbery story? I can't watch it until I have the opportunity to gulp down a couple glasses of wine, first.

• Love 4

The story now says 17 people, that's a pretty big gang. It sounded like they were a bunch of lucky amateurs all this time, the bicycle escape doesn't exactly scream "big time thief", but I guess it really was. I wondered what they would do with the ring because I thought they were small time, but since the arrests consist of two diamond dealers, they probably didn't have any problem getting rid of it..

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

The story now says 17 people, that's a pretty big gang. It sounded like they were a bunch of lucky amateurs all this time, the bicycle escape doesn't exactly scream "big time thief", but I guess it really was. I wondered what they would do with the ring because I thought they were small time, but since the arrests consist of two diamond dealers, they probably didn't have any problem getting rid of it..

Looks more like the thieves were professionals. News articles are saying several of the people arrested were longtime thieves who were already known to the French police.

This article says that a chauffer the Kardashians hired in Paris is one of the suspects:

http://www.etonline.com/news/206925_major_arrests_made_kim_kardashian_paris_robbery_case_report/

Major Arrests Made in Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery Case

... A spokeswoman for the Paris Prosecutor confirms to CBS News that 17 people are now in police custody -- including three women -- after being tied to the October incident that lost Kardashian millions in jewels and cash. According to the spokeswoman, several of the 17 in custody are known to police and have links with major crime...

French daily newspaper Le Monde reports that one of the people in custody is a chauffeur with the luxury car company that the Kardashians were using at the time, and that he was the person who drove Kardashian home on the night of her robbery...

Edited by Coffeecup
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

kim-kardashian-6601.jpg?w=660

I truly don't understand this outfit at all! 

Really? It's the vacant, glassy eyed, Pocahontas wearing nothing but an off the shoulder, look at my titties trench coat. I'm sure it will be seen everywhere soon.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, toolazy said:

I don't understand what you're getting at. 

Don't you remember this whole made up story about a woman verbally attacking North because she's black while they were on a plane? It was on the show. And then Kim "wrote" a blog post about racism. I'm just pointing out how nice it is that different races have come together as one, and it's all because of Kim.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Don't you remember this whole made up story about a woman verbally attacking North because she's black while they were on a plane? It was on the show. And then Kim "wrote" a blog post about racism. I'm just pointing out how nice it is that different races have come together as one, and it's all because of Kim.

I guess I just don't see why the race of her attackers is relevant. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, GaT said:

, the bicycle escape doesn't exactly scream "big time thief", but I guess it really was.

It's hard to get around Paris in a car.  No place to park, narrow streets, probably still a decent amount of traffic even at that hour.   Bikes can duck down narrow alleys, no license plates to identify, you can ditch and take off on foot pretty easily.

25 minutes ago, toolazy said:

I guess I just don't see why the race of her attackers is relevant. 

How can you even tell?  Every picture I've seen their faces are blurred out.  Is that a French thing?

10 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

How can you even tell?  Every picture I've seen their faces are blurred out.  Is that a French thing?

TMZ removed the link I originally posted, but there were very clear pictures of the suspects faces in it. I'm guessing there's some legal reason they had to remove it.

4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

New pics of Kim on TMZ from her sushi date night with Kanye last night.  Hoodie, check.  Lip ring, check.  She also cut off the front of her black jeans (and replaced the material with black lace.  It's just hideous.  I don't know what she's doing.

Sushi date  night -- so she was going out to eat. But how in the world do you eat with a lip ring? Hers is a fake ring, not even a piercing. Wouldn't it come off and get stuck in the food she was chewing?

• Love 3

Think she'll go to Paris to try and ID the perps?

I wonder if the insurance company paid out yet. If she gets her ring back, she'll have to return the cash. 

The grill and the fake lip ring? What's the point?

• Love 2

Kim is going to Dubai this weekend to participate in a cosmetics master class for wealthy guests (tickets cost 499.99). If she can manage to go all the way to Dubai, she'd better be prepared to go to Paris to identify the thieves in a lineup, and later to testify at the trial.

http://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/news/821317/why-kim-kardashian-s-first-official-appearance-is-the-perfect-step-for-a-business-comeback

Why Kim Kardashian's First Official Appearance Is the Perfect Step for a Business Comeback

... Kim is confirmed to be in attendance for The Masterclass featuring close friend and makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic this Friday in Dubai... The event itself is an intimate affair where everyone in the class "is a VIP." General admission tickets start at $499.99...