Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Yea her face is elongated and masculine looking now. She doesn't look pretty or even exotic or sexy it's a bit scary and a cross of lil Kim, present day Cher, & those masks from the 90s every girl hung on her wall. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Yea her face is elongated and masculine looking now. She doesn't look pretty or even exotic or sexy it's a bit scary and a cross of lil Kim, present day Cher, & those masks from the 90s every girl hung on her wall. 

It seems to me that the more she does to herself, the more reptilian she looks.  Too bad one of her "yes" men don't speak up and clue her in.

• Love 3

Kim's still punishing the paps and the "haters" who mocked her when she was pregnant by refusing to smile. Sorry Kim but the Orca dress just begged for comparisons. Next time don't just ask some paid lackey "how do I look?"LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim's still punishing the paps and the "haters" who mocked her when she was pregnant by refusing to smile.

I don't think she's physically capable of smiling anymore after all the plastic surgeries.

• Love 1

Sure she's capable of smiling, she just chooses not to. Go and watch the videos she posted video of herself with the kids at home, away from paparazzi. She can smile when she wants to. And why would Kanye buy her another 4 million dollar ring when she isn't even wearing her huge engagement ring or any of her expensive jewelery? I know Kim is a phony regarding every move she makes but maybe since the robbery she really doesnt want to flash pricey diamonds? Such a shocking thought.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Sure she's capable of smiling, she just chooses not to. Go and watch the videos she posted video of herself with the kids at home, away from paparazzi. She can smile when she wants to. And why would Kanye buy her another 4 million dollar ring when she isn't even wearing her huge engagement ring or any of her expensive jewelery? I know Kim is a phony regarding every move she makes but maybe since the robbery she really doesnt want to flash pricey diamonds? Such a shocking thought.

According to a few studies, smiling conveys desire to please, and that you're lower in status than your audience. 

So Kim's "poor me" outfits consist mainly of oversized flannel shirts and XXL gray sweatpants/ripped jeans - otherwise known as the "incognito famewhore" look.  Because a normal sweater and jeans is, what - too boring middle class?  The paps might not be able to pick you out of a crowd?

She looks ridiculous, and not just her face.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So Kim's "poor me" outfits consist mainly of oversized flannel shirts and XXL gray sweatpants/ripped jeans

And I bet every piece is designer & costs a fortune.

• Love 7
On 1/21/2017 at 4:53 PM, Fostersmom said:

They were filming a scene from a Ocean's Eleven spinoff, Ocean's Eight. Not that I doubt Kim would wear it on her own free will though. 

Yeah, they're having Kim play herself. So that getup is what everyone thinks is "in character" for her.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Wants To Open Kimoji Stores

And all the stupid people who shop at Kanye's stores will probably shop at hers too, & she'll make a fortune. So frustrating.

Don't the Kardashian's have a pretty lousy track record with fashion merchandising?  Their Sears clothing line?  DASH?

I wonder if the trademark expansion is more of a move to block Chyna from getting her trademark, if Kim's already got her name attached to emoji merch?

At any rate, doesn't seem that the K&J's are trying to hard for publicity these days.  Are they riding it out until we've braved the first week of Trump's presidency?  None of the "scandals" they've fed to the media and fanned the flames, have generated much interest beyond a day.

• Love 2

Eh, the talk is about a pop-up shop..not a full fledge store. Even Kylie with her very successful cosmetic line opened a pop-up shop for a couple of days rather than a permanent store, Kanye's Yeezy stores also weren't permanent. The Kimojis are VERY popular. Its smart marketing and easy money.

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Eh, the talk is about a pop-up shop..not a full fledge store. Even Kylie with her very successful cosmetic line opened a pop-up shop for a couple of days rather than a permanent store, Kanye's Yeezy stores also weren't permanent. The Kimojis are VERY popular. Its smart marketing and easy money.

I guess the fear of being robbed has passed? Wasn't one of their stores also robbed recently. And really, Kim standing stone faced wearing her lip ring and grill isn't exactly a "welcome to my store" kind of look. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I guess the fear of being robbed has passed? Wasn't one of their stores also robbed recently. And really, Kim standing stone faced wearing her lip ring and grill isn't exactly a "welcome to my store" kind of look. 

The marketing message could be "let the emojis speak for you when your face no longer can".

• Love 18

Kim shared a released some photos on her app (according to ETonline) showing Kanye with his hand on her butt.  She's got her hoodie pulled up so you can see she's wearing tight biking shorts and her big ol' butt is in full view.  Doesn't look like she did anything to it, so the Halloween pictures were photoshopped.  I figured they were anyway - Kim does not work out enough to have abs.  I've never seen anyone with real breasts that large have visible abs.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

It wasn't "robbed", someone just stole $1000 worth of stuff.  No gun was brandished, no threats were made. 

Since when does there have to be a gun involved in order to qualify as robbery? If you go into someone's place and take their stuff, it's robbery. If there are weapons involved, it's armed robbery.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim shared a released some photos on her app (according to ETonline) showing Kanye with his hand on her butt.  

He was probably making sure she didn't back up & crush him, they should put one of those back up alarms that trucks have on her.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim shared a released some photos on her app (according to ETonline) showing Kanye with his hand on her butt.  She's got her hoodie pulled up so you can see she's wearing tight biking shorts and her big ol' butt is in full view.  Doesn't look like she did anything to it, so the Halloween pictures were photoshopped.  I figured they were anyway - Kim does not work out enough to have abs.  I've never seen anyone with real breasts that large have visible abs.

Huh? Those are as fake as her butt and lips.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, toolazy said:

Since when does there have to be a gun involved in order to qualify as robbery? If you go into someone's place and take their stuff, it's robbery. If there are weapons involved, it's armed robbery.  

Nope.  Theft is taking other people's property, burglary is theft plus the breaking and entering, and robbery is both plus a force or threat of force.  Doesn't have to be a gun, could be another kind of weapon or physical intimidation.  www.nancykinglaw.com/theft-v-robbery-v-burglary.html

• Love 1
8 hours ago, toolazy said:

Then pretty much every single store is robbed every single day, but it's called shoplifting. 

• Love 3
On January 23, 2017 at 9:24 AM, iwasish said:

I just want to see one picture where her mouth isn't gaping open. Perhaps the Botox has so numbed her that she doesn't realize she looks like a big mouth bass gasping for air?

She's got her mouth gaped open in the above pic because she's showing off that fucking ugly ass grill she's wearing.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

She's got her mouth gaped open in the above pic because she's showing off that fucking ugly ass grill she's wearing.

Am I evil to hope someone yanks it out and sends her back into seclusion again? I so enjoyed being able to hit all the gossip sites without having to see her constipated expression and over sized, ugly coats and jackets, that oddly enough reveal way too much of her saggy tits and misshapen ass.

• Love 6

Kim probably doesn't know this but that pierced nails thing is not new at all so she's hardly starting some shocking trend, contrary to what all these news sites publishing pics of her with them are saying. YEARS ago that was a big thing. I even had the little piercing tool. Of course now Kim is going to start the stupid trend all over again.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

And proof that she does nothing for herself. How can she with those hideous talons?

She was talking once about how she couldn't have long nails anymore because she had to wipe the kids asses. I guess they can wipe their own now?  

• Love 5