Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Ooooh, bombshell news!  Kim wore a coat and did NOT have it hanging off one shoulder! :) However, she did have her saggy tits out, so she looked about 50% like she normally does.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/19/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-out-for-dinner/ Kim & Kanye We're Ready for Our Close-Up

Photo from Daily Mail with same set of pictures, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4048916/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Downcast-Kanye-West-trails-Kim-Kardashian-pair-seen-time-breakdown.html

Kim Kardashian in fur coat 12-18-16.jpg

The shape of her nose and face looks different than before the robbery.

The pic below was July 2016. A much thinner nose and pointier face.

746B644E-5798-4CF7-A0B1-EBEDC72F4592-5370-000003928D92CD7F_tmp.png

Edited by Nutella
1 hour ago, Nutella said:

The shape of her nose and face looks different than before the robbery.

The pic below was July 2016. A much thinner nose and pointier face.

2 minutes ago, toolazy said:

So you think she got her nose thickened?  

This is what I've been saying, her nose looks thicker to me, & it looks more like the old shape. I think she had some of her nose put back, & that's why she's been hiding out. Now she's going to keep pushing the whole "I've never had a nose job" lie by pretending that nothing is different.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is what I've been saying, her nose looks thicker to me, & it looks more like the old shape. I think she had some of her nose put back, & that's why she's been hiding out. Now she's going to keep pushing the whole "I've never had a nose job" lie by pretending that nothing is different.

Yes, her nose looks a lot thicker now. Maybe the extreme thin nose job last time was a mistake? Maybe the surgeon messed up? The space between the lips and nose also increased a lot last time.

Her face looks also a lot less pointy. Maybe she did something to her chin and jawline too?

The last time she did a lot of major stuff she went blonde. Maybe now she went overboard with the spray tan to hide the fact that she had facial overhaul. Are her eyes a little different too?

13 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Are her eyes a little different too?

I can't tell about the eyes, she looks like she's got them open really wide, so that could be it. Honestly, she must be channeling Cher, because as someone already pointed out, that's who she's looking like, especially with her nose, the waist length extensions, & the dark spray tan. 

What I didn't realize & I'm amazed nobody has said anything about is that Kanye is wearing turquoise warm up pant & a multi color tee shirt! His clothes aren't black! Did he decide that blonds should wear color?

On Sunday, October 09, 2016 at 1:09 PM, howmanywords said:

In NYC with Kanye.

FWIW when the subject of wishing her harm brought up it was made pretty clear no one here did such a thing but others elsewhere were doing so..There's a huge difference between not caring and saying stuff like "too bad they didn't shoot her in the face" or "a gang bang would have been cool". Social media was absolutely disgusting bringing out some of the most vile things I ever read about any of the Kardashians.  

I dont know how these celebs rock the self tanner...I've tried every kind and they either rub off or smell REALLY awful

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kim might have had one of those non-surgical nose jobs where they use filler to alter the shape of the nose. She also looks like she's had fillers in her cheeks and lower face. It looks much wider in comparison to that earlier pic.

I bet that's it.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Yeezus Kim, back off of the spray tan. And her nose still looks different to me.

Her skin color is ridiculous!!!

8 hours ago, Christi said:

I dont know how these celebs rock the self tanner...I've tried every kind and they either rub off or smell REALLY awful

No worries, Kimmy looks awful with hers.

• Love 7

Way back when the show first started, I didn't like Kim but I thought she was a beautiful woman.  She had an exotic look to her and in my opinion she was gorgeous.   Why would somebody want to mess with that?!  I just do not understand that.   There was absolutely nothing wrong with her face before she started having the surgeries.  She looks so different now and she doesn't look good at all anymore. 

• Love 7

She even looked happy once in a while. Now she just looks miserable.

The family must be wondering why karma has turned on them.... robberies, mental breakdowns, drug addictions not to mention all the haters out there...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Way back when the show first started, I didn't like Kim but I thought she was a beautiful woman.  She had an exotic look to her and in my opinion she was gorgeous.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She even looked happy once in a while. Now she just looks miserable.

This. When I first saw the show, I thought Kim wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she was gorgeous with a unique look, and dressed well for her shape. She seemed happy working in the family store and doing occasional club appearances, living in a condo, and dating Reggie. But now, even with a nine-figure fortune, nothing is ever enough for her so she's always miserable.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

This. When I first saw the show, I thought Kim wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she was gorgeous with a unique look, and dressed well for her shape. She seemed happy working in the family store and doing occasional club appearances, living in a condo, and dating Reggie. But now, even with a nine-figure fortune, nothing is ever enough for her so she's always miserable.

Because she thought her mom was going to manage her career and help her become someone known for more than tits and ass and it turned out that mommy thinks that's all she has to offer. " Well, it's not like you could sing or dance"

• Love 8
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Because she thought her mom was going to manage her career and help her become someone known for more than tits and ass and it turned out that mommy thinks that's all she has to offer. " Well, it's not like you could sing or dance"

Even Paris Hilton is able to do something -- she's a successful DJ.

I think Kris just directed Kim into the tits-and-ass career because it was easy money. But it won't last, because celebrity women age out of being hot babes. Kim is getting close to forty. She won't be able to sustain her current level of popularity indefinitely, no matter how much plastic surgery she gets or how many naked selfies she posts.

If Kim takes over management of the family businesses (i.e., being the manager/agent for her sisters) when Kris retires, she might make it long term as a businesswoman. But even as materialistic as Kim is, I don't think she has that killer mercenary streak that Kris has. And will Kris ever retire?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Kartrashians are not going to last long term.

I think the empire is starting to crumble. There is too much serious crap  going on (Rob, Lamar,Kanye etc) and the public isn't buying the big happy family bullshit anymore. They have a hard time cutting and pasting a show together every week. Its obviously random cuts and staged scenes taken out of chronological order and passed off as reality. 

Kris is scrambling to make something out of Rob and Chyna but its,too much of a mess to start .

• Love 8
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I think the empire is starting to crumble. There is too much serious crap  going on (Rob, Lamar,Kanye etc) and the public isn't buying the big happy family bullshit anymore. They have a hard time cutting and pasting a show together every week. Its obviously random cuts and staged scenes taken out of chronological order and passed off as reality. 

Kris is scrambling to make something out of Rob and Chyna but its,too much of a mess to start .

I agree that the public is starting to reach a saturation point with this family. What started as a light-hearted pseudo sitcom with beautiful Kim as the star, has taken a darker turn with serious issues such as substance abuse (Scott, Lamar), mental health problems (Rob, Kanye) and controversial social issues (Caitlyn’s gender transformation and political affiliation). In addition, there is no denying that there are young children’s real lives at play in this family, from Kylie’s premature and calculated sexualization to baby Dream’s parents’ craziness, plus all the other little ones from Mason down, whose lives are played out publicly against the background of their parents’ issues. But no matter how the Kardashian/Jenner saga ends, I believe they still will be remembered as an extraordinarily financially successful, intriguing and influential pop culture phenomenon from these times.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

, I believe they still will be remembered as an extraordinarily financially successful, intriguing and influential pop culture phenomenon from these times.

I have a bad feeling that when their popularity wanes, their paid lackeys may turn on them and expose some secrets that could diminish that legacy.  Mostly speculation but I have always suspected that the Kardashians (with the exception of Kim as of late) live a rich people's version of paycheck-to-paycheck, and that they aren't really that big ol' happy family they portray themselves to be.  You know they all have slapped the $hit out of Kim at some point.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I have a bad feeling that when their popularity wanes, their paid lackeys may turn on them and expose some secrets that could diminish that legacy.  Mostly speculation but I have always suspected that the Kardashians (with the exception of Kim as of late) live a rich people's version of paycheck-to-paycheck, and that they aren't really that big ol' happy family they portray themselves to be.  You know they all have slapped the $hit out of Kim at some point.

I have to agree with you. Up until this point, what we know about the Kardashians comes mostly from a carefully planned PR machine of the family ("a source within the family"). We really don't know them at all. We know a facade. It's going to be fun when the truth starts coming out.

• Love 7

At least Kim wore a color, Christmas red, not her usual drab, Kayne-inspired beige, black or white.

But her shoes don't go with that big baggy hoodie at all. Look on Daily Mail, where there are full length pictures. She wore high heel do-me shoes with multiple straps around the ankles. Booties would have looked better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4064294/Smiling-Kim-Kardashian-wraps-oversized-sweater-emerges-Kanye-West-North-ballet.html Smiling Kim Kardashian wraps up in an oversized sweater as she emerges with Kayne West to take North to the ballet

• Love 1

According to the article, that piece of crap hoodie she's wearing is a $700.00 limited edition of 50. That's the only reason she's wearing it, she wouldn't be caught dead in it if it looked exactly the same but only cost $50.00 at The Gap. All that matters to her is if it's designer, the fact that it looks stupid on her means nothing, or more likely, she can't even see it looks stupid, just that it's exclusive. 

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

At least Kim wore a color, Christmas red, not her usual drab, Kayne-inspired beige, black or white.

Ah, except this particular hoodie has a hammer and sickle symbol on it, and on a red background that makes a Soviet flag. A regime that forbade everything that the Kardashians/Jenners/Kanye stand for and would have sentenced them to life in a Siberian labor camp. Nice one, Kim!

• Love 8

According to the article, that piece of crap hoodie she's wearing is a $700.00 limited edition of 50. That's the only reason she's wearing it, she wouldn't be caught dead in it if it looked exactly the same but only cost $50.00 at The Gap. All that matters to her is if it's designer, the fact that it looks stupid on her means nothing, or more likely, she can't even see it looks stupid, just that it's exclusive. 

At least Kim wore a color, Christmas red, not her usual drab, Kayne-inspired beige, black or white.

Ah, except this particular hoodie has a hammer and sickle symbol on it, and on a red background that makes a Soviet flag. A regime that forbade everything that the Kardashians/Jenners/Kanye stand for and would have sentenced them to life in a Siberian labor camp. Nice one, Kim!

I don't even think they know or care what that symbol means or represent. Heck, Kim can wear a North Korea flag on her & Kanye, Kris, and the idiots on the Daily Mail would be gushing how cool it looks on her.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, lightbeam said:

I'm assuming she thought it was too thin and wanted it to look more natural? Judging from the current pics I have seen, I don't think it turned out so well, unfortunately. 

I think she has been very unhappy with her last major facial overhaul. Her nose got super thin and the space between her nose and lips was way too large.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The new nose looks like it has a bump in the middle. Can't tell if that's an illusion due to the unflattering lighting, or if it really is a bump.

Looks like a bump to me too.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, lightbeam said:

I'm assuming she thought it was too thin and wanted it to look more natural? Judging from the current pics I have seen, I don't think it turned out so well, unfortunately. 

I think Kim has reached the point of no return. It looks like she's trying to go back towards her original features, but her face has been so carved up and mangled over the past six years, it's impossible. 

DailyFail has pictures from their annual Christmas party, but they're all so filtered and photoshopped, I can't tell what Kim really looks like.

18 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That's actually a nice thing to do taking North to the Nutcracker. But yeah she should have at least worn pants.

I agree that it's nice, but I wish she'd dress normally and stop making a spectacle of herself. Even when it's about North, it's really about Kim. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Just to put it all together...

kim_kardashian_plastic_surgery_before_af

It's so sad. Every single aspect of her face has been changed over and over again: her eyes, nose, cheeks, jawline and chin. Notice the subtle changes of space between upper lip and nose over the past 6 years.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kim has reached the point of no return. It looks like she's trying to go back towards her original features, but her face has been so carved up and mangled over the past six years, it's impossible.  

I believe her last major facial overhaul was the last straw. Her face looked botched. A huuuge space between nose and upper lip, a pencil thin nose and a small pointed chin.. Maybe she realized she finally went too far? She may want to go back to her natural look now, but it's too late. She'll end up looking like a freak of nature while trying. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Before the giant caboose... (Do we know if she's removed the implants?)

She didn't get implants, she got fat injections. Khloe is the one who got implants.