Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The clue: $$$. They probably paid him more for the exclusive interview than other tabloids offered..

I took the interview at face value. I don't know why he would make all that up, since it's obvious to everyone now that the hotel had poor security and that Kim was pretty careless about her personal security. (Also careless about security for her valuable jewels.) The only thing I found totally unbelievable was that the guard said he had to wear the handcuffs the robbers put on him for several hours during the police interviews, because none of the police officers could figure out how to get the cuffs off. Don't they have hacksaws or bolt cutters in Paris?

There is still no explanation from anyone of how Kim got herself out of the zip tie handcuffs, and even got them off without tearing up the skin on her wrists. (The security guard couldn't get his handcuffs off for hours, but she could get hers off in just a few minutes?) Someone in the DM comments said she couldn't have gotten the wraparound gag off her head either, unless she was wearing a wig that night. That could be, since she wears wigs a lot, but she would still have had to get her hands free first.

This is Kim we're talking about. Kim, who went out on stake outs with a professional private eye. Kim, who can break into other people's voicemail accounts and get the dirt. Kim, who wants to be a forensic investigator or lawyer in her old age. I'm sure a pair of zip ties can't stop her. Maybe she's enrolled in law school right now!!!

Since I learned of Kim's investigatory skills, I have this vision of Samantha in SITC, wearing her Raquel Welch wig, sunglasses and a trench coat, trailing Richard.... 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim and Kanye are grown ups and quite aware of security. Clearly they both felt safe enough as did their own private security expert, to stay there on many occasions. The other celebrity tenants apparently knew of the light security and weren't concerned either. 

I find it interesting that the concierge is speaking out, I wonder if he's been approached by the Kardashian-West legal team, looking to have him as a co-plaintiff  in a lawsuit against the hotel owners and hopefully share in the big payout they'll be looking for. 

You can't just "sue" someone because something $hitty happened to you.  A broken security camera or naïve night watchman didn't summon the robbers to the hotel.  The hotel might be somewhat liable if the leases the tenants signed had terms/conditions stating that the hotel have x minimum security processes in place and functioning, but it's not like some super high tech security system failed, or a fleet of guards simultaneously took a nap.  The tenants knew there was a door with a code, and an old fashioned yale key lock separating them from the big bad ugly world.  I mean the doors didn't even have a dead bolt. 

The concierge may have some grounds to sue his employer if the work place wasn't safe. 

I imagine the Kardashians want to avoid filing any lawsuits, because typically even the plaintiff has to end up revealing some things about themselves that they do not want on public record. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

You can't just "sue" someone because something $hitty happened to you.  A broken security camera or naïve night watchman didn't summon the robbers to the hotel.  The hotel might be somewhat liable if the leases the tenants signed had terms/conditions stating that the hotel have x minimum security processes in place and functioning, but it's not like some super high tech security system failed, or a fleet of guards simultaneously took a nap.  The tenants knew there was a door with a code, and an old fashioned yale key lock separating them from the big bad ugly world.  I mean the doors didn't even have a dead bolt. 

The concierge may have some grounds to sue his employer if the work place wasn't safe. 

I imagine the Kardashians want to avoid filing any lawsuits, because typically even the plaintiff has to end up revealing some things about themselves that they do not want on public record. 

I see them as quite willing to sue. Kim could try to recoup the money she lost in appearances while in hiding. The concierge saying that he warned  his employers of the security laxness and they did nothing could bolster the K-W position, if they chose to sue. Of course the fact that their own security expert/bodyguard thought his charges were secure enough that he could leave Kim and her assistant and jewelry essentially alone, would hurt their case.

• Love 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3852692/Kim-Kardashian-zero-resuming-former-flashy-lifestyle.html

"No more diamonds! Goodbye nude selfies! So long soirées! Kim Kardashian has 'zero desire' to resume former flashy lifestyle"

OMG! The horror!  No more nude selfies! No more photos of her in outfits like that black corset/sheer skirt thing in the photo captioned "On the town: The E! queen in Miami beach with husband Kanye West in September." How, oh, how, can the world survive without these displays?

Seriously, give it a month or two and she'll be right back doing the same things. She's too much of a narcissist to permanently change to a low profile, non-flashy lifestyle. Besides, Kayne wants her to show her body and wear [ugly] flashy clothes and big jewelry. He likes to show her off. Kris would explode with desperation if Kim quit showing her T&A and doing the pap strolls and KUWTK. Kim is the kash kow for the whole sleazy empire. Without her participation, the rest of them would take a big financial hit.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 8

I read that she had a low key family party and Kanye gave her a pair of 50K earrings. No way will she not find a way to show them off. Why bother having them if you aren't going to wear them out in public.  

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim's birthday is tomorrow.  You know someone is throwing her a big lavish party and she'll be getting millions of dollars worth of gifts.  There is no way she's going to keep a low profile this weekend.

It would be soooo wonderful to hear absolutely nothing about it.

• Love 3

IF this concierge is being 100% truthful then I feel he absolutely could sue and could have a good case. Its one thing if he was simply saying NOW that the security sucked but he's saying he's been trying to to tell the hotel for years that it was dangerous. If he can prove so (and he mentioned something about an e-mail) IMO he has every right to pursue some level of legal action.

E talked about her birthday last night and they said originally Kanye had some big bash planned at a place in Beverly Hills for tomorrow but he cancelled everything and now its just going to be a dinner at home with immediate family.

one thing if he was simply saying NOW that the security sucked but he's saying he's been trying to to tell the hotel for years that it was dangerous

Kind of stupid if he continued to work in a dangerous situation. I think his comments and any emails he has are more beneficial to Kim than himself. He could have quit his job. Kim and company can use his warning to the hotel that security was lax as evidence that the hotel KNEW there were issues and ignored them. If he aligns himself with Kim as a witness if not a co plaintiff, I'm sure he would be handsomely rewarded. Any payout he would get on his own would be pennies compared to what Kim could conceivably receive, with loss of wages and shock/trauma etc. Personally I think she doesn't have much of a case. She has her own security team, it should have covered her if the hotel security was insufficient. Pascal should have been checking that shit out. He didn't,  and apparently didn't think there were issues, or he wouldn't have left the two ladies and the jewelry there alone. I guess since he filed bankruptcy, it's a waste of time to sue him.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I feel he absolutely could sue

I read that she had a low key family party and Kanye gave her a pair of 50K earrings. No way will she not find a way to show them off. Why bother having them if you aren't going to wear them out in public.  

Remember, this happened in France and their Civil court system is not nearly as liberal in the US.  Big monetary awards are extremely rare

so instead of flashing their wealth directly, we're just going to read an endless string of news items about all of the fancy social engagements and lavish vacations they have to cancel so Kim can re-brand. 

• Love 4

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/21/kim-kardashian-huff-post-defamation-lawsuit/ "Kim KardashianApologize, Or I'll Sue You ForCalling My Robbery Fake" 10/21/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another lawsuit threat. Kim is demanding retraction of a Huffington Post story by contributor Sharika Soal, who wrote that the alleged robbery was a "publicity stunt gone horribly wrong."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/20/kim-kardashian-robbery-cctv-video-suspects/ "Kim Kardashian RobberySecurity Footage Surfaces of Thieves' Getaway" 10/20/2016 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

[This video shows five men on a dark street.]

"Kim Kardashian's Paris robbers were captured on street-side cameras as they made their escape with millions of dollars worth of her jewelry.

"The video shows the 5 alleged robbers, 3 on bicycles and 2 on foot, start approaching Kim's apartment complex at 2:19 AM on October 3. According to the time code on the CCTV footage -- just released on France's M6 News -- the suspects fled the apartment about 49 minutes later. 

"One of the men on bike appears to be toting a backpack during the getaway, and all of them are moving much faster. The camera looks to be at least 40-50 feet away, and the suspects are extremely blurry.

"Police have not said if they have any leads on the perpetrators."

The article title and first sentence are misleading. It has not yet been established that these men were the robbers.

The video raises even more questions about the robbery. Kim said it only lasted about six minutes. But 49 minutes elapsed on the video between the men arriving at the location and leaving. I seriously doubt that the band of thieves would have hung around the location for 43 minutes after the crime. (And if they pulled a gun on the concierge as soon as they got in the door, it didn't take them 43 minutes to make him take them to her apartment.) They knew Kim would have called the police by then. Or maybe they thought she and the concierge would still be incapacitated in their handcuffs. But still, why would they hang around so long?

Also, they aren't wearing police uniforms either at the beginning or the end of the video, as Kim and the c. said they were.

This could have been five random guys going about their business. The video does not show them entering or leaving the hotel building, so who knows if that was where they were going? 

Edited by Coffeecup
7 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

If she wanted to be private NOW, why are we hearin about her 50k earrings and her return to "privacy" lmao...just shut up and go away, that is how you be private.

I read too that Kanye, knowing how she loves to be photographed, was thinking of hiring some paparazzi to come to the party and take pictures.(Probably of her 5oK earrings and other  extravagant crap her bought her) Hello another wall of white flowers!!

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read too that Kanye, knowing how she loves to be photographed, was thinking of hiring some paparazzi to come to the party and take pictures.(Probably of her 5oK earrings and other  extravagant crap her bought her) Hello another wall of white flowers!!

Gossip Cop debunked that rumor. I know Kanye is not right the head but if she wanted to be photographed then she would have opted to go out to celebrate

http://www.gossipcop.com/kanye-west-big-kim-kardashian-birthday-party-36/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi7hsDhzezPAhVB7YMKHQ_VBYEQFggiMAI&usg=AFQjCNHwGcup7q0v6SiXDCE8KgQGkTrrAg

Edited by howmanywords
45 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Gossip Cop debunked that rumor. I know Kanye is not right the head but if she wanted to be photographed then she would have opted to go out to celebrate

http://www.gossipcop.com/kanye-west-big-kim-kardashian-birthday-party-36/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi7hsDhzezPAhVB7YMKHQ_VBYEQFggiMAI&usg=AFQjCNHwGcup7q0v6SiXDCE8KgQGkTrrAg

I figured it was some BS but.....he's the type that might decide that HE wants to do that for her so.. it's going to happen, whether or not she likes it.  He's all about the dramatics and the spectacle, and making it all about what he did for her.

Even his remarks about JayZ were in relation to himself as if he was the victim. "If you want to know how I am.. come see me"  Grow up asshole. The world does not revolve around you, as much as you'd like to think it does.

5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'm sure Scottie is moving on to newer pastures. Was it Larsa who Kim suggested should get her vag tightened? Or Lala?

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

What probably happened is that once Larsa saw Kim's vagina, she was never able to have sex again :-)

13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Even his remarks about JayZ were in relation to himself as if he was the victim. "If you want to know how I am.. come see me"  Grow up asshole. The world does not revolve around you, as much as you'd like to think it does.

What I find interesting is that North & Blue Ivy have never played together. Have they even met? If Kanye & JayZ are so close, then why aren't their kids close? Have we been deceived all this time about their relationship? Or is JayZ or Beyonce or both keeping Blue Ivy away from North because of Kim?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

If she wanted to be private NOW, why are we hearin about her 50k earrings and her return to "privacy" lmao...just shut up and go away, that is how you be private.

EXACTLY.

I just read about the birthday messages Kimmy's family sent to her over SOCIAL MEDIA. Shared with the world. Way to be private, morons.

• Love 6

I'm not sure why I started wondering about this, but Khloe said that Kim is "not doing well", Kourtney said she's "not doing great", when Kris was asked how she was she said "one day at a time. It's a process." , & even Malika said "it’s hard. She’s going through a hard time.”. I wonder if Kim really has completely fallen apart, or if this is all a setup to revamp her image? I'm sure she was traumatized by the robbery, if you get robbed at gunpoint & fear being raped & killed, being traumatized is a reasonable reaction, but I find it odd that her family are telling people she's not doing well, that is not the kind of thing they usually do. I would expect them to put a more positive spin on it like "she's still upset but getting better every day" kind of thing, not an outright "she's not doing well". It makes me suspicious.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm not sure why I started wondering about this, but Khloe said that Kim is "not doing well", Kourtney said she's "not doing great", when Kris was asked how she was she said "one day at a time. It's a process." , & even Malika said "it’s hard. She’s going through a hard time.”. I wonder if Kim really has completely fallen apart, or if this is all a setup to revamp her image? I'm sure she was traumatized by the robbery, if you get robbed at gunpoint & fear being raped & killed, being traumatized is a reasonable reaction, but I find it odd that her family are telling people she's not doing well, that is not the kind of thing they usually do. I would expect them to put a more positive spin on it like "she's still upset but getting better every day" kind of thing, not an outright "she's not doing well". It makes me suspicious.

Yep, she might be exaggerating her distress, according to this Daily Mail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851920/Kim-Kardashian-living-like-nun-Paris-heist-reinventing-blingtastic-image.html "Kim Kardashian's new reality: Subdued makeup, conservative clothes, charity work and even an unadorned cross - star is living like a nun after Paris heist and reinventing her blingtastic image"

... But as reports swirl that the star has gone into hiding to get over the trauma, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal that she is, in fact she is spending her time off working out how to use the shocking incident as grist for a major overhaul of her image.

'It's a perfect opportunity. Even though it's a terrible situation, you have to look at the silver lining,' a source, who has been part of Kim's circle for over a decade, told the DailyMail.com...

Kim's 'momager' Kris Jenner is of course providing Kim with advice, in particular on how to present herself after the robbery, the source added.  

'Her mother told her she needs to portray it that she's a little bit more traumatized by it than she really was because it will incite more public sympathy for her.

'The longer that she stays away, the more compassion the fans will have for her and the more excited they will be about her comeback,' the family friend revealed. 

The source also dismissed reports that Kim has hidden herself away because of trauma over the ordeal.

'She's totally fine and has been hunkered down working,' the source, who has been part of the mother-of-two's circle for more than a decade, said.

'She's doing a lot of work but she's not emotionally disturbed. She's certainly not as upset or affected by this [the robbery] as people are portraying her to be.

'They're saying she's not going out and hiding – she's not. She's been focusing on her business and she hasn't left the house because she doesn't want it to appear as though she's fine, because she's getting a lot of sympathy right now.

'It's not because she's afraid or scared, it's because she doesn't want people to think she wasn't so affected by it.'

That would be typical Kardashian mendacity.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, GaT said:

What probably happened is that once Larsa saw Kim's vagina, she was never able to have sex again :-)

What I find interesting is that North & Blue Ivy have never played together. Have they even met? If Kanye & JayZ are so close, then why aren't their kids close? Have we been deceived all this time about their relationship? Or is JayZ or Beyonce or both keeping Blue Ivy away from North because of Kim?

We've been lead to believe it by Kanye, he's the one who talks about JayZ and Beyoncé as if they were besties. In pictures of them together I've never gotten that vibe. Bey and JayZ always look polite and reserved, Kim has her usual look and Kanye is always grinning like a fool.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep, she might be exaggerating her distress, according to this Daily Mail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851920/Kim-Kardashian-living-like-nun-Paris-heist-reinventing-blingtastic-image.html "Kim Kardashian's new reality: Subdued makeup, conservative clothes, charity work and even an unadorned cross - star is living like a nun after Paris heist and reinventing her blingtastic image"

... But as reports swirl that the star has gone into hiding to get over the trauma, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal that she is, in fact she is spending her time off working out how to use the shocking incident as grist for a major overhaul of her image.

'It's a perfect opportunity. Even though it's a terrible situation, you have to look at the silver lining,' a source, who has been part of Kim's circle for over a decade, told the DailyMail.com...

Kim's 'momager' Kris Jenner is of course providing Kim with advice, in particular on how to present herself after the robbery, the source added.  

'Her mother told her she needs to portray it that she's a little bit more traumatized by it than she really was because it will incite more public sympathy for her.

'The longer that she stays away, the more compassion the fans will have for her and the more excited they will be about her comeback,' the family friend revealed. 

The source also dismissed reports that Kim has hidden herself away because of trauma over the ordeal.

'She's totally fine and has been hunkered down working,' the source, who has been part of the mother-of-two's circle for more than a decade, said.

'She's doing a lot of work but she's not emotionally disturbed. She's certainly not as upset or affected by this [the robbery] as people are portraying her to be.

'They're saying she's not going out and hiding – she's not. She's been focusing on her business and she hasn't left the house because she doesn't want it to appear as though she's fine, because she's getting a lot of sympathy right now.

'It's not because she's afraid or scared, it's because she doesn't want people to think she wasn't so affected by it.'

That would be typical Kardashian mendacity.

Jonathan will be upset if she backs out of Halloween. She's no fun anymore. Just because of a little robbery. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Artsda said:

Damn, Kim was gorgeous.  WTF would she have wanted to change that?  Clearly, she ran her sanity off the rails at some point and became self-absorbed and addicted to cosmetic procedures.  It's a shame, really.

• Love 4

That video is adorable. I don't envy Kim for her money or lavish life but I'm very envious that she has so many videos of her father and her childhood years. Things like that are priceless. I'll give Kanye a bit of credit for that one.

Even if Kim emerges as a new person and an overhauled image I can't say I would mind. I cant see her planning a whole new image and type of celebrity if shes not completely comfortable with it. Her current image has been very lucrative for her.

Caitlyn posted a pic with her yesterday with her that people seem to think is recent and Kim had no makeup on. She actually looked good.

• Love 1

I'm probably just a bitch but I think she is just hiding out because she had either surgery or something along the lines.  No way this fame hungry person would just hide.  I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.  I think this will be an angle used for her new and improved Kim that is viewed. New body and new image (courtesy of surgery).  Like I said, sorry but I am just a bitch who doesn't believe she is "hiding" because of the "robbery".  Sorry....

• Love 11

A Vanity Fair Article where the head of their police says that there is nothing to indicate this is any kind of hoax.  On the contrary it talks about how armed robbery is on the rise in Paris, why it's on the rise, how the Paris police force is stretched thin following the terrorist attacks and other recent events, how social media gave the attackers everything they needed to know, the benefit of using bicycles, and...amusingly, how the guy had no clue who Kim Kardashian was, nor did the officer who called it in.  

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/solving-kim-kardashian-west-paris-robbery

• Love 2

I totally agree, she's going to emerge in some kind of non feminist feminine spokesperson. Trying to do something like Amber Rose's  slut walk but without the sluttiness. If you get what I mean.

i don't think "Famous" broke the internet. Not even close. 

23 hours ago, Crucial said:

I'm probably just a bitch but I think she is just hiding out because she had either surgery or something along the lines.  No way this fame hungry person would just hide.  I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.  I think this will be an angle used for her new and improved Kim that is viewed. New body and new image (courtesy of surgery).  Like I said, sorry but I am just a bitch who doesn't believe she is "hiding" because of the "robbery".  Sorry....

I agree totally. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

One of the Kardashian instagram fansites got a hold of a couple of pics of her birthday party in the house. I wonder who leaked the pics.  

14676490_1807473299535523_24959057101775

That shouldn't be hard to figure out. Look at everyone else's pics and see who was sitting/standing there.

I bet Rob was dying to push that cake in her face.

I guess he hasn't lost any weight. But he's got a couple weeks before the baby is born.

• Love 5

She may emerge as a new person with a new image but as far as surgery? I doubt it.  One of the big Kim superfan sites said hat selfie that Caitlyn posted was taken when Caitlyn went to visit her after Kings birthday party which was very recent. Other than no makuep her face didnt look different as if she had some type of major surgery she would have to be hidden from showing and she already lost a lot of weight so I cant see her body being changed drastically enough that it would require surgery.  They were just discussing Kim on The View and they all think her "hiding" is something as not just giving her the opportunity to come back with a new persona but also the longer she stays away, the more demand there will be for a first interview.

• Love 1

A more reflective person might take in all of this skepticism about the event itself and one's actions after, step back, and ask "What is it about how I conduct my public brand that creates all of this doubt? What can I do to fix that?" 

But this is Kim.

• Love 5
On October 22, 2016 at 6:28 PM, howmanywords said:

That video is adorable. I don't envy Kim for her money or lavish life but I'm very envious that she has so many videos of her father and her childhood years. Things like that are priceless. I'll give Kanye a bit of credit for that one.

Even if Kim emerges as a new person and an overhauled image I can't say I would mind. I cant see her planning a whole new image and type of celebrity if shes not completely comfortable with it. Her current image has been very lucrative for her.

Caitlyn posted a pic with her yesterday with her that people seem to think is recent and Kim had no makeup on. She actually looked good.

The video made me tear up a bit.  The Kards were cute kids and their father obviously adored them.

• Love 2

Kim went out, with Jonathan, for frozen yoghurt. With sprinkles. Rainbow.

Wearing a sweat shirt (3 sizes too big) white scuffy slippers and lip gloss.  I noticed a ring on her finger. Didn't see a bodyguard. But I'm sure Jonathan is intimidating enough. 

• Love 1

So either she really has fallen completely apart & can't even get fully dressed, or they are setting up a really major thing to bring her back into the public eye.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

So either she really has fallen completely apart & can't even get fully dressed, or they are setting up a really major thing to bring her back into the public eye.

Please, she's never fully dressed!!.  

She looks like a mental patient being escorted back to the ward. Her expression is the same as it always is in public I'm not buying it.

She supposedly released some emojis that show a pair of hands bound by a black cloth. And a couple others that reference the incident. 

Love the skeletons in the window watching her.

• Love 6

Jonathan has weighed in on whether or not Kim is going back on social media "I'm looking out for it, but I doubt it. I don't think so." So, she doesn't want to be famous anymore? In her 60 minutes interview  she says " I totally attribute my career to social media.", so how does she think she's going to have a career without it? I really don't understand how she didn't realize that armed robbery was a possibility in her life. Did she really think she was immune from crime? Or did she just think that all robberies were like the ones that have already happened in her family, where stuff just disappears from the house?

EDITED: I've got E on my TV right now, & they keep running the commercial for the show & one of the clips is Kim talking about Kylie & saying "She doesn't want to be famous, but her fame runs her business". A little ironic. Not that Kim knows what that word means.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

This trip to Froyo was a typical attention-getting ploy. She does have more makeup on than lip gloss, and she wore waist-length hair extensions; the glam squad had been at work. She deliberately made it look like she went out with no pants on, a Look-at-Me gesture, although you can see a tiny bit of the hem of white shorts in the photo posted above.  And did the pap from Splash News (they have the photo credits in the TMZ pics) just happen to be hanging out at the Froyo store and said "Oh wow!  There's Kim! What a surprise!" Nope, she called the paps with her location information, as usual.

Her empty facial expression made her look like she was practicing her zombie routine for Halloween. She looked depressed, until you remember that she said she'd stopped smiling for the paps since smiling causes wrinkles.

She did have a bodyguard, the guy with Jonathan, but I wondered where her usual bodyguard was, Pascal the huge guy. There were rumors Kanye wanted to fire him for leaving her alone in Paris.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

This trip to Froyo was a typical attention-getting ploy. She does have more makeup on than lip gloss, and she wore waist-length hair extensions; the glam squad had been at work. She deliberately made it look like she went out with no pants on, a Look-at-Me gesture, although you can see a tiny bit of the hem of white shorts in the photo posted above.  And did the pap from Splash News (they have the photo credits in the TMZ pics) just happen to be hanging out at the Froyo store and said "Oh wow!  There's Kim! What a surprise!" Nope, she called the paps with her location information, as usual.

Her empty facial expression made her look like she was practicing her zombie routine for Halloween. She looked depressed, until you remember that she said she'd stopped smiling for the paps since smiling causes wrinkles.

She did have a bodyguard, the guy with Jonathan, but I wondered where her usual bodyguard was, Pascal the huge guy. There were rumors Kanye wanted to fire him for leaving her alone in Paris.

definitely a kardashian stunt, too bad idiots will fall for it

to me, her facial expression is one of someone trying to look depressed, lifeless & "woe is me" 

• Love 11

Kim's getting out more. She went to Kayne's concert in L.A. last night. Daily Mail has the pics, grainy and blurry, but you can still easily identify her. Kim didn't pose for pap pictures, and she went in and out of the venue through the back door with a bunch of bodyguards. No boobies-out dress. She wore something that looked like a black shirt with writing on it, and a short black skirt. Plus her usual sky-high stiletto heels. She didn't post anything on social media about the event.

Th article said the concert was "Wednesday night" but at this moment it is only early Wednesday morning, so even considering the US/UK time difference (only 5 hours, Eastern time) that was a mistake. The concert was Tuesday night.

Daily Mail complimented her "endless legs." LOL. She's only about 5'2". She has little short legs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3873770/Kim-Kardashian-goes-make-free-public-outing-returning-LA-following-Paris-robbery.html "Leggy Kim Kardashian goes make-up free for first public outing since returning to LA following Paris robbery as she supports her husband Kanye West in concert"

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1