Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye never got off the plane because he wasnt going to California. He was going to llinois later on because he's resuming his tour there tomorrow. 

I know, perhaps Kim left the kiddies with mom and continued to Illinois with him.

It might,and just end at whatever the timeframe they've filmed so far. 

I want to know what the production schedule was for the show BEFORE the robbery.   This was probably a regular pause in filming and now it is turned into "on hold due to the trauma."   Or they are rewriting the storyline to incorporate this.   But this family will never really disappear.   They need the external validation of fawning others too much.

Sure the paps were just happened to be coverng both the front and back.   Kimmy speed dialed them and told them where they could get pics of her "emerging with her family after her recent horror."  

• Love 12

I will eat my words if it's proven that the robbery really happened, but until then I'm going to believe that it was a publicity stunt to finish the show "with a bang". That way Kim can make it look like it was her choice to end the show and not the network's.

• Love 18
57 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I will eat my words if it's proven that the robbery really happened, but until then I'm going to believe that it was a publicity stunt to finish the show "with a bang". That way Kim can make it look like it was her choice to end the show and not the network's.

Ooooh nice theory.   Ratings have been down and the show was limping along.

• Love 3

Apparently the media articles claiming the jewelry the men stole was worth $10 million were wrong. TMZ says Kim just filed an insurance claim for only $5.6 million.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/07/kim-kardashian-stolen-ring-insurance/ "Kim Kardashian My Bling Was the Real Thing" 10/7/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is no faker ... we found out the stolen ring at the center of the Paris robbery really was as advertised ... insanely expensive.

Kim showed the ring off frequently, and seemed happy that media outlets were setting the value in the millions. After it was stolen, Paris authorities said it was worth $4.5 million.

Sources familiar with the case tell us ... Kim has already submitted an insurance claim, setting the value of the ring at an even $4 million.

The insurance docs describe the ring in detail ... a 20 carat emerald cut stone.

According to the docs, 13 items were taken, with a total value of $5.6 million ... significantly less than the reported $10 million or $11 million.

So who started telling the press the jewelry was worth $10 million?  And who showed the insurance documents to TMZ? Kim? Kris?

Looks like the thieves only stole one of her huge diamond rings, the one Kayne recently gave her. US Weekly says she still has her original big diamond engagement ring:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-shares-story-behind-upgraded-engagement-ring-w443757 "Kim Kardashian Shares Story Behind Upgraded Engagement Ring — Plus Find Out Why 'Adidas' Was Engraved on It"  October 6, 2016 @ 4:37 PM

"... Kardashian still owns her original engagement ring, which was also designed by Schwartz." That's an odd way to say it. She "still owns" it?  Why didn't they just say it wasn't stolen?

This article also explains how diamond thieves have their cutters recut a big stolen diamond into smaller, unidentifiable stones.

Wondering why didn't the thieves steal the other diamond ring too. Maybe she left that one at home in the U.S., or maybe she put it somewhere the thieves didn't think to look. (Haha, just realized how that sounded!  I didn't mean anything nasty!  I meant some place like a dresser drawer.)  When they got the biggest ring and the jewelry box with the other 12 items, maybe they thought they had it all.

There sure are a lot of leaks about this case, and they could only be coming from the Kardashians. We've heard what happened in the room, quotes from Kim's telephone conversation with the French police,  description of the bathrobe Kim was wearing when the thieves broke in, etc. The police really haven't said much, and the hotel concierge isn't talking. Kris has to be the one orchestrating all these leaks. I would not be surprised if TMZ posts a copy of the full insurance claim tomorrow!

I was thinking of how the Kardashians leaked so much confidential, detailed medical information about Lamar Odom while he was in the hospital -- we never heard anything but their side of it. After his recovery, Lamar didn't talk about it on that level of detail, and the doctors and hospital never said anything. It turned out that Lamar apparently wasn't as near death as Khloe and the other other K's claimed. Having that sordid example to go by, I'm wondering how many details of the jewelry heist are true, and how many are exaggerated... like $10 million suddenly getting marked down to $5.6 million.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Artsda said:

Wow she doesn't even look like her leaving the house in NY. She looks like a normal person. 

Well, it's been reported that they were seeking to hire a lookalike woman to impersonate Kim as part of their new security strategy. Maybe the normal-looking person was the lookalike, at least in the picture from Los Angeles.. When Kim got off the private plane in L.A., she wore a hoodie and a cap pulled down low on her face-- you couldn't really see if it was her.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Because nothing says true love like engraving the name of your shoe sponsor on the piece of bling you give your wife.

Maybe that was part of his Adidas deal. They paid for it ?

The funny thing is the amount of information that is coming out despite the family  pulling back and being more private. Someone close to them is feeding the press, with their knowledge or without- To quote Wilford Brinkley " Last time there was a leak like that, Noah built himself a boat".

46 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Well, it's been reported that they were seeking to hire a lookalike woman to impersonate Kim as part of their new security strategy. Maybe the normal-looking person was the lookalike, at least in the picture from Los Angeles.. When Kim got off the private plane in L.A., she wore a hoodie and a cap pulled down low on her face-- you couldn't really see if it was her.

That's my theory, she got on the plane but a lookalike got off.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, GaT said:

So she's going to kill off all her sister's careers because she discovered that not everyone loves her. Nice. I wonder if this is why Rob is suddenly posting his new socks? He's suddenly the only Kardashian with a show.

And on behalf of Rob, may I just say: "OH SNAP."

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

At least in the NY picture, that was Kim.  She wouldn't let some rando hold her Kim 2.0 prototype baby girl.

How is this "look alike" thing going to work?  We've all seen sooooo much of Kim that most of us could spot an imposter immediately.  Even through the photoshopping.

I still believe she was actually robbed, but the Kardashian's handling of this is starting to reek.  I wonder if Kim needs some major corrective cosmetic surgery (maybe complications from all she's had done so far or she's having some other medical problems) and she faked the robbery so she could have some time off from the camera lens to get whatever done/repaired and recuperate in secrecy. 

As far as the show goes, I'd imagine they have already filmed and finalized the remaining episodes of this season.  They don't just film and air the footage as they go because they assemble each episode like building with a bunch of Lego blocks and fit scenes filmed months apart together to form something resembling a cohesive story line.  They're just pausing filming for season 13 (which ever comes next, I've lost count) until they can see how this robbery drama plays out and then go back and reshape the narrative.

• Love 7

When it comes to leaks my mind always goes to Kris or Jonathan. And Jonathan was apparently one of the first people to rush over to be with Kim. I wouldn't trust him at all.

3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Because nothing says true love like engraving the name of your shoe sponsor on the piece of bling you give your wife.

I laughed but then I realized Adidas pretty much paid for the ring soooo lol

• Love 3

So does this upcoming season air?  I'm thinking yes, since it's already been chopped, sliced, diced, and pasted back together with glitter glue sticks, and most of the cohesive storyline film segments have been swept off the floor and discarded already.

Not sure what statement Kim was trying to make with North's bare feet......I've got nothing, really.

51 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They're just pausing filming for season 13 (which ever comes next, I've lost count) until they can see how this robbery drama plays out and then go back and reshape the narrative.

This.  Even if every single thing Kim has said about the robbery is true, it must be exhausting to try and rearrange storylines to make themselves appear in the best light possible, rather than just let a storyline play out naturally.  If they can find a way to play this up and garner ratings, I think that's exactly what they will do for the next season.  We already know that Kris is perfectly fine with putting her mentally ill son and her two addicted sons-in-law on television for ratings.  I don't think it's a stretch that Kris would do the same for Kim's robbery.

• Love 8

Kim is Kris's cash cow, with Kylie right on her heels. I think Kim has not been happy with Kris's management for a while, especially since she married Kanye, so she may use this as an excuse to cut free from mom and create a team with Kanye.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not sure what statement Kim was trying to make with North's bare feet......I've got nothing, really.

Every picture I've seen of North she's wearing an outfit that costs more than my car.  She probably doesn't own any casual sneakers or flip flops that aren't encrusted with precious stones.

But even if she did, the barefoot "escape" from the paparazzi is meant to invoke a sense of innocence, vulnerability, and a stripping away of one's narcissistic tendencies.

Or....North was throwing a fit and didn't want to put her shoes on, so Kim said F*ck it, we're late, barefoot it is, and carried her out the door. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, merylinkid said:

No it stands for "All Day I Dream About Sex" 

romantic huh? Also the tmz article pic...which they got from Kim's instagram....looks horrible her mouth is deformed in the pic and gaping in some 'sexy' way but looks like a gross medical injury to a part of someone's anatomy 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Or....North was throwing a fit and didn't want to put her shoes on, so Kim said F*ck it, we're late, barefoot it is, and carried her out the door. 

That sounds like the most plausible explanation. Saint had his little sneakers on so I wouldn't read much into the bare foot thing. I actually have seen North in pretty basic Converse and also what looked like Micky Mouse Keds. But when kids don't want shoes they just don't want them.

• Love 3

Kim didn't even get the big headline on PEOPLE. 

I wonder if they asked the magazine to downplay it, since she's trying to be lower profile now. Low profile will propably be selfies that contain gratuitous tit or ass shots,and none that have her bling carefully and strategically placed center stage. 

• Love 1

The hotel concierge spoke up. He said he's a victim too.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/07/kim-kardashian-robbery-concierge/  "Concierge Writes Open Letter to Kim Kardashian: Concierge Says I'm a Victim Too. Staying Calm Saved Us" 10/7/2016 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Kim Kardashian has no reason to feel suspicious of the concierge who let gunmen into her apartment this week ... so says the concierge himself... The concierge wrote, "Dear Kim: When you feel the cold steel of a gun at your neck, it is the moment when remaining calm can mean the difference of life or death, both our lives."  In the letter, published in [French] Closer magazine, he ends with "I hope you are feeling better."

Funny thing about his statement is that the "cold steel of a gun at your neck" phrase is the same as a line from the Clint Eastwood movie "Dirty Harry." (I have to gave credit for that interesting trivia to a poster on another site.)  LMAO. I don't know if the concierge said it in French or English. If he used French, then the English translator must have been a Clint Eastwood fan. There are jokes going around the Internet that one of the robbers said "Make my day!" to Kim.

The concierge sounds like he might be just a teeny bit irritated at Kim telling the police how calm he was during the robbery, in the context of speculation that he was part of an inside job on the heist.

About the filming of KUWTK,  I read in one of the tabs that E has actually NOT stopped filming the show -- they have just stopped filming Kim because she's too upset right now. My suspicion is that she's afraid that if she said anything on camera about the robbery for KUWTK, a film clip might be leaked, and that would screw up the high-dollar deal she and Kris are trying to make for her first network interview about the robbery.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

My suspicion is that she's afraid that if she said anything on camera about the robbery for KUWTK, a film clip might be leaked, and that would screw up the high-dollar deal she and Kris are trying to make for her first network interview about the robbery.

Oh you know they've got the interview all lined up. Maybe it will be with DIane Sawyer, & she can become the family interviewer.

I keep hearing about how all the Kardashians/Jenner have beefed up their security. Why? I can understand why Kim would, but do the rest of them think that the whole family is being targeted? 

• Love 4

Just found the article where I read that filming for KUWTK was continuing despite E saying they weren't. It was in People:

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-robbery-questions-answered/  "Everything We Know So Far About Kim Kardashian West's Paris Holdup" Oct. 7, 2016

... E! has stopped production on Keeping Up with the Kardashians in the wake of Kim‘s Paris robbery, a spokesperson from the network said in a statement to PEOPLE, Thursday.

The statement read, “Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume.”

Two sources told PEOPLE, however, that filming continued with other family members. Said one, “Kim’s family filmed this week. Kim did not and she is not ready to film. Filming has been halted and won’t resume until Kim is ready. There is no stress for Kim to resume filming. Everyone is understanding.” ...

More weird news about the robbery. First, the thieves dropped a piece of Kim's jewelry outside the hotel. Second, Kim has started a lawsuit about the whole affair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828949/How-dropped-gemstone-police-crucial-DNA-clue-hunt-Kim-Kardashian-s-jewel-raiders.html Daily Mail, Oct. 8, 2016, "How a dropped gemstone could give police a crucial DNA clue in their hunt for Kim Kardashian's jewel raiders"

... Police hunting the armed gang who robbed Kim Kardashian of millions of pounds worth of jewellery have discovered a vital clue.

A gemstone dropped outside the Paris hotel where she was targeted could provide vital DNA evidence in an investigation which has so far made little progress, despite being the centre of global media interest.

‘A piece of stolen jewellery was found close to the block, and was presumably dropped by the gang,’ a source close to the investigation revealed. ‘It suggests that the criminals may have made mistakes because they were in such a hurry.’

... the 35-year-old reality TV star filed a £4.5 million insurance claim for the stolen items... She is also set to seek a fortune in compensation to cover trauma and lost earnings.

The source confirmed that Ms Kardashian ‘is beginning civil action in order to recover losses’.

WTF? The robbers did all this careful planning to catch Kim unguarded, got away with over $5 million in jewelry, and then they DROPPED A PIECE OF IT OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK?  This is hard to believe. Wouldn't they have been prepared, bringing a zipper bag or a backpack or something? Or even shirt pockets with buttons?  Jewelry is small. One guy could have put it all in his pockets and secured them.

So Kim is suing... who?  The hotel? The insurance company? She wouldn't be suing the concierge, because he probably doesn't have any money to pay the kind of million-dollar-plus compensation she will ask for.

• Love 2

Lol, wait, so the robbers were experienced and professional enough to jack one of the most visible women in the world, but then they carelessly drop a gemstone as they flee? Maybe we should be looking for CCTV footage of Kris or Jonathan planting diamonds in the gutter. I wonder what ridiculous detail they'll come up with next. Didn't they just say the other day that Kim's ring was the only thing stolen? 

• Love 4

Who are they suing? Unless this apartment building had some kind of written agreement with owners of the individual apartments as to what kind or level of security would be provided,I don't think they have a leg to stand on. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

More weird news about the robbery. First, the thieves dropped a piece of Kim's jewelry outside the hotel. Second, Kim has started a lawsuit about the whole affair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828949/How-dropped-gemstone-police-crucial-DNA-clue-hunt-Kim-Kardashian-s-jewel-raiders.html Daily Mail, Oct. 8, 2016, "How a dropped gemstone could give police a crucial DNA clue in their hunt for Kim Kardashian's jewel raiders"

... Police hunting the armed gang who robbed Kim Kardashian of millions of pounds worth of jewellery have discovered a vital clue.

A gemstone dropped outside the Paris hotel where she was targeted could provide vital DNA evidence in an investigation which has so far made little progress, despite being the centre of global media interest.

Really? the centre of global media interest? So I guess that whole presidential candidate being recorded admitting to sexual assault, the upcoming debate, the massive hurricane that has cost hundreds of lives, etc., are all secondary to Kimmycakes. . . . let's see:

Today's BBC online front page: http://www.bbc.com/

Today's CNN front page: http://www.cnn.com/

Today's New York Times front page: http://www.nytimes.com/

Today's Al Jazeera front page: http://www.aljazeera.com/

Funny. . .  no mention of poor widdle Kimmers. I guess major media outlets are just haters too . . . . or maybe Daily Mail needs to reconsider what constitutes "global media". . . 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Who are they suing? Unless this apartment building had some kind of written agreement with owners of the individual apartments as to what kind or level of security would be provided,I don't think they have a leg to stand on. 

In such a high profile case, the building owners might choose to quietly settle if sued, rather than draw even further negative attention to their business, which has been built on extreme discretion and privacy for their clients. But I agree that it’s unfair, as Kim and company could easily have provided their own security, both for Kim inside the residence and Kourtney and Kendall out in the clubs. A single shared bodyguard made no sense given their celebrity and wealth.

• Love 7

Really? the centre of global media interest?

It was when the robbery happened. Trump tapes took the media interest even off a hurricane hitting the country, it's the big story of today but doesn't take away that there are other big stories out there. 

I've done enough victim advocacy work over the years to be wary of blaming them. There may be clear culpability on behalf of the building ownership. But one path the Ks/Wests do no get to go down for me: the "oh, dear. Only one bodyguard between us left Kimmie vulnerable..." 

They're all multimillionaires. They know the risks. They weren't sharing the last beefy guy on the planet. In your world, security is a wise expenditure - unlike Most of the crap we see you flaunting daily. Mommy shouldn't be the only one tending to the essentials. Find yourself alone? See a hole in the schedule and you're in it? Pick up the damn phone and round up your own muscle.

19 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

In such a high profile case, the building owners might choose to quietly settle if sued, rather than draw even further negative attention to their business, which has been built on extreme discretion and privacy for their clients. But I agree that it’s unfair, as Kim and company could easily have provided their own security, both for Kim inside the residence and Kourtney and Kendall out in the clubs. A single shared bodyguard made no sense given their celebrity and wealth.

Got hot under the collar and started writing before I read your post, Veronique. Yes. Exactly.

• Love 5

Um color me skeptical....havent the Kardashians had other "jewelry thefts" when one of them is low on money?? Isnt Kanye a bit light in the pockets?

Also, I thought that uber rich people usually traveled with really good copies of their real jewelry...I know Kim is dumb, but couldn't someone else advise her?

Oh, and they didn't take her most expensive ring, like 10k, the one that Ye gave her..thats odd...hmmmm

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

I would say absolutely true if this happened in the US. However, in Europe suing/litigation is bot very common and I doubt they'd just settle.

Edited by Nutella
19 minutes ago, Christi said:

Oh, and they didn't take her most expensive ring, like 10k, the one that Ye gave her..thats odd...hmmmm

Yeah they did actually. The most recent ring he gave her is the one they took and it was 20 carats - bigger and more expensive than her engagement ring.

Im really curious about the Radar claims that it was Kris' idea to use one guard in Paris. IF its true I hope Kim dumps her ass as her manager.

On 10/5/2016 at 7:11 AM, Jellybeans said:

I would not be laughing if she had been hurt or raped.  My reactions are always based on what happened, not on what could have happen.  

I agree and its very offensive to say that we would laugh if she was raped or murdered.  Extremely offensive. 

I don't watch the show, I just came on here to read about the robbery.  I don't think the negative comments are bad at all.   I don't recall reading one comment that said she deserves to be robbed at gunpoint, I just read people saying why they think it happened and that they're not surprised.   We all have the right to our opinions, good and bad and in tired of reading about how terrible everyone is for not giving a damn.  I don't think she deserved it and I sure as hell would not laugh if she had been hurt or sexually assaulted, but other than that I just can't bring myself to care.  Kim has shown many many times that she has no empathy for others so why should people have it for her? 

Where were her kids?  I can't imagine not being in the same country as my children. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Where were her kids?  I can't imagine not being in the same country as my children. 

In NYC with Kanye.

FWIW when the subject of wishing her harm brought up it was made pretty clear no one here did such a thing but others elsewhere were doing so..There's a huge difference between not caring and saying stuff like "too bad they didn't shoot her in the face" or "a gang bang would have been cool". Social media was absolutely disgusting bringing out some of the most vile things I ever read about any of the Kardashians.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah they did actually. The most recent ring he gave her is the one they took and it was 20 carats - bigger and more expensive than her engagement ring.

Im really curious about the Radar claims that it was Kris' idea to use one guard in Paris. IF its true I hope Kim dumps her ass as her manager.

Why does poor widdle Kimmy need her manager/mommy or her husband to make security decisions for her? Is she not a grown woman?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Guess I didnt hear the most recent news....anyhoo...I still don't believe this is real...have they caught Lamar's robbers yet?

Insurance fraud is pretty common..and I don't put anything past these people.  Kylie will probably robbed next, to pay off Tyga's debts

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

In such a high profile case, the building owners might choose to quietly settle if sued, rather than draw even further negative attention to their business, which has been built on extreme discretion and privacy for their clients. But I agree that it’s unfair, as Kim and company could easily have provided their own security, both for Kim inside the residence and Kourtney and Kendall out in the clubs. A single shared bodyguard made no sense given their celebrity and wealth

How long does an insurance company wait to payoff a claim like this? It's only a week.  I would imagine they have their own investigators who may have questions about Kim's story. 

I can't believe they'll hand over 4+ million after just a week. Especially if it's true that either Kim or Kris pulled their only security guard to watch Kendall and Kourtney, leaving Kim and her jewels vulnerable. Pascal was with Kim most of the time, he had to know the building had very little security. Unless he objected and voiced concerns but was still ordered to leave her, I would think he shares some responsibility.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why does poor widdle Kimmy need her manager/mommy or her husband to make security decisions for her? Is she not a grown woman?

You're expecting way too much o of Kim... the only decision she makes in life is which shade of nude nail polish to get

• Love 5

This must be serious - Kim's revamped special edition "Selfish" book came out today and she hasnt even tweeted or anything promoting it.

eta from that Page Six article

“I think it’s just a wake-up call to make a lot of life adjustments,” Khloé added. 

I guess Khloe will no longer be posting tacky ass pictures of herself holding big stacks of cash.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

This must be serious - Kim's revamped special edition "Selfish" book came out today and she hasnt even tweeted or anything promoting it.

eta from that Page Six article

I guess Khloe will no longer be posting tacky ass pictures of herself holding big stacks of cash.

You sooo funny!!!!

Kim might not be posting but she's reading plenty.

Shes supposedly suing MEDIATAKEOUT for saying she faked the robbery. She better be prepared to sue a lot of websites and anonymous posters cause so many have said it.

RADAR has a video of her sitting calmly on her phone while they investigate the crime scene.

Far cry from the hysterical mess she's been described as.  

How good a piece of evidence is the cross the cops found? If whoever found it handled or shined it up any DNA is gone?

• Love 4