Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

That's actually an old picture TMZ used for some reason. Some Kim fans pointed out in the comment section its 3 years old. No pic of her has surfaced from the party just a "witness" that she was wearing a sweater. In the frozen yogurt pics and Caitlyns selfie her nose looks the same.

On 02/11/2016 at 5:43 PM, Coffeecup said:

They use that kind of hyperbole a lot. They cover Lindsay Lohan, and they always gush about her "glamour," her "flaming red hair" and her "gorgeous pins [legs]."  Her hair is mostly ratty extensions, her legs are always bruised, and she generally looks like warmed-over crap.

Don't forget "flaunting". 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

No surprise there.

I saw an interview with a security expert who was very critical of Pascal. The expert said no professional guard should ever be on social media, and especially not do the things Pascal did -- posting selfies and tabloid photos of himself with his clients, and telling where he had gone with them. Guards are not supposed to draw attention to themselves in social media or make themselves Instagram stars. (Think about it: how many Secret Service agents can you identify on social media? I'd guess none.) When your guard starts getting identified by name in the tabloids and they're writing articles about him, it's time to change guards.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

No surprise there.

I saw an interview with a security expert who was very critical of Pascal. The expert said no professional guard should ever be on social media, and especially not do the things Pascal did -- posting selfies and tabloid photos of himself with his clients, and telling where he had gone with them. Guards are not supposed to draw attention to themselves in social media or make themselves Instagram stars. (Think about it: how many Secret Service agents can you identify on social media? I'd guess none.) When your guard starts getting identified by name in the tabloids and they're writing articles about him, it's time to change guards.

Especially when you get robbed at gunpoint, while he's at a party with your sister and you're home with a 4 million dollar ring.

I'm sure he got a big fat severance check. To insure he doesn't spill any secrets. He recently filed for bankruptcy so it will come in handy.

12 hours ago, GaT said:

OK, look at her nose in the TMZ picture, now look at her nose in this picture from the VMAs in August. She had her nose done again, look how much more of a ski slope it has now. That's why she's been hiding out, she had a nose job. All this pretending to be traumatized because of the robbery is bullshit.

Edited by stacyasp

Good Lord, another nose job?! That's like her fifth one. How does she have any more cartilage left to shave down? 

As far as Reggie, what a dumb ass. He should've just stayed with Kim instead of trying to replace her by marrying her low-rent doppelganger. Now his career's about to end and he just added an 18 year bill to his list of expenses.

• Love 1

I've been wondering when Kim will give her big network interview about the robbery. I think she's waiting until after the elections, because she knows she can't get any big headlines while all the political stuff is at the top of the news cycle. Same for her social media "comeback" -- she's holding back because she wants the headlines.

But I think she's waited too long. People are losing interest in the robbery and have moved on to other celebrity news.

• Love 5

Buzzfeed Mexico did an interview with James Hetfield (Metallica) and asked his reaction to a pic of Kim wearing some vintage Metallica T shirt.  He said she looked like Kanye in drag.  Ba dum tss!

17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I've been wondering when Kim will give her big network interview about the robbery

1)  You're right, too late

2)  She'd be asked questions in the interview, about her lack of security, etc, and she's not going to answer that

3)  She can't pull it off.  She'd recount the worst night of her life like she was reading out of the phonebook.  Most people believe the robbery was a stunt, or wasn't the big ordeal her publicists are making it out to be, and if she doesn't pull off a Meryl Streep performance, it could be disasterous

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Buzzfeed Mexico did an interview with James Hetfield (Metallica) and asked his reaction to a pic of Kim wearing some vintage Metallica T shirt.  He said she looked like Kanye in drag.  Ba dum tss!

2)  She'd be asked questions in the interview, about her lack of security, etc, and she's not going to answer that

3)  She can't pull it off.  She'd recount the worst night of her life like she was reading out of the phonebook.  Most people believe the robbery was a stunt, or wasn't the big ordeal her publicists are making it out to be, and if she doesn't pull off a Meryl Streep performance, it could be disasterous

Question: Were you scared?

Answer: Ummm, like yeah, literally, totally, especially like now that like I'm a mom. I, ummmm thought, like I might literally, like get shot and maybe even like die.. Bible.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I agree. Kim is too dumb to think quick on her feet, and a softball interview with carefully scripted answers would give even more credence to the belief that the robbery was a publicity stunt. She won't win either way. 

• Love 2

Now she's suddenly discussing having a third kid by surrogacy. Because of her horrible pregnancies and like she could maybe even die!!! More likely she ain't risking gaining and not being able to lose the weight next time.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Now she's suddenly discussing having a third kid by surrogacy. Because of her horrible pregnancies and like she could maybe even die!!! More likely she ain't risking gaining and not being able to lose the weight next time.

Beyonce's getting too much shine. Time to float pregnancy rumors....

• Love 4
4 hours ago, toolazy said:

I, for one, am not going to complain that Kim's clothing choices have changed.  She looks a lot better in that picture there than she does in sheer lace from neck to ankle.  

And her newest accessory, the black choker, with fringe and laces. 

And who answers her door in a robe that is allowed to flop open and reveal her crotch when she walks? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Well since the newest thing is Kourtney dressing exactly like Kim, I'll put this here. James Hetfield should rip her next too since they both looked ridiculous (and neither can probably name a Metallica song)

kourtney-kardashian-39c286a5-b8b8-4f2b-8

I know! Nothing pisses me off more. Take off the damn t-shirts, you idiots.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

And put on some pants!

OMG yes! I HATE that trashy "no pants" look.

11 hours ago, GaT said:

Why are they suddenly copying Kim's clothes? Is this because she's hiding out?

My theory is that they are using this time to steal the spotlight by wearing the same kind of attention getting clothes, especially Kourtney who is going for the Queen Milf title.

Going to add this, just to show how blatantly she's copying Kim by wearing the same type of boots (the only difference is Kim actually has a damn skirt on!). As if dressing shitty isnt bad enough, its 10x worse when you start copying someone. I actually loved how Kourtney dressed once.

kim-kardashian-and-metallica-careful-wha

22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Sorry, Kourtney but you're too damn old to be dressing like this. Put some clothes on, dear.

Funny part is I think this shirt may be from Metallica's Load tour, when they cut their hair, were denounced as being sell outs and made their first spectacularly bad album.  She couldn't have picked a worse Metallica shirt to look 'edgy'.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:21 PM, iwasish said:

I mentioned this in the latest episode thread, but the Kardashians are loosing viewers because they don't have any weddings, pregnancies (other than Chyna's but she's kind of a peripheral character) or big overarching storylines to keep them tuning in, so they'll all likely be teasing pregnancies and maybe an engagement for Khloe and milk that publicity all they can.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Funny part is I think this shirt may be from Metallica's Load tour, when they cut their hair, were denounced as being sell outs and made their first spectacularly bad album.  She couldn't have picked a worse Metallica shirt to look 'edgy'.

I mentioned this in the latest episode thread, but the Kardashians are loosing viewers because they don't have any weddings, pregnancies (other than Chyna's but she's kind of a peripheral character) or big overarching storylines to keep them tuning in, so they'll all likely be teasing pregnancies and maybe an engagement for Khloe and milk that publicity all they can.

I'd be fine with it, no matter what her age, if she had actually purchased the shirt at one of their shows.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I'd be fine with it, no matter what her age, if she had actually purchased the shirt at one of their shows.

Did you see what else she (her stylist) did?  They completely cut out the back where the concert dates are listed and ran corset lacing across the hole. 

• Love 1

I think she's going to do this permanently. Photoshop and contort the heck out of selfies and have a look alike in public sporadically while heavily dressed / somewhat disguised. Then she won't have to struggle anymore and the illusion goes on forever. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

She's staying out of public for more reason than just the robbery.

She's always bragged how together she is mentally and that she's very practical and doesn't dwell on the negative, doesn't need therapy or to "talk" about stuff. Even in this recent ep. with its fake  "anxiety" storyline, Kim was miraculously cured in one session. 

If she had been injured or her kids had been present, I can see her withdrawing from public. But not what's been described. 

She's plotting or planning something. 

As far as I am concerned, the longer she hides the better. I'm enjoying my Kardashian West tits and ass free perusal of the gossip sites. I dread the return of her unsmiling face and foot-long cleavage.

• Love 11

Alton Sterling is apparently a big fan of Kanye and Kim based on the comments that were all over instagram when Alton's attorney first posted the picture thanking them.  I can see Kim using a double/look-a-like for something like dodging paparazzi but not when you know youre going to meet a fan because a fan would see the difference right away.  This was a meeting Kanye arranged. If anything Kim would have just stayed home.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Alton Sterling is apparently a big fan of Kanye and Kim based on the comments that were all over instagram when Alton's attorney first posted the picture thanking them.  I can see Kim using a double/look-a-like for something like dodging paparazzi but not when you know youre going to meet a fan because a fan would see the difference right away.  This was a meeting Kanye arranged. If anything Kim would have just stayed home.

I agree. I don't think even Kim is that shitty of a person that she'd send a body double to meet the son of a police brutality victim. I think the bad lighting, hat and recently plumped face are what's throwing her appearance off.

• Love 4

Looking at the pictures from Halloween that Rob posted on Kim's app yesterday I think she had her huge fake ass fixed. There was a profile pic of her and North and her ass looked considerably smaller.

eta: here's the pic I'm referring to:

14677290_1878604625693207_68153526576123

Putting this here too because its adorable

14606996_614223505449089_355910953556403

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

Those pics show a tiny portion of a 20+ room mansion. It was either In Touch or US Weekly that showed a few months ago 3 or 4 of the rooms and had an interview with the interior designer. There was furniture and art, it was ugly but it was there. And big white rose bouquets on tables.

44 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Even for a big gathering for a holiday I think that excessive amount of flowers looks ridiculous.

Everything has to be over the top and grandiose. Rob is right when he says they over dramatize things.

Has Kim tweeted anything about the new addition?

Interesting that she suddenly posts several pictures, coincidently right when Rob is celebrating a momentous ocassion in his life.

• Love 7
Just now, iwasish said:

Interesting that she suddenly posts several pictures, coincidently right when Rob is celebrating a momentous ocassion in his life.

Of course, & notice that they're pictures of her scantily dressed. She can't even let a newborn steal her spotlight.

• Love 6