Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

This trip to Froyo was a typical attention-getting ploy. She does have more makeup on than lip gloss, and she wore waist-length hair extensions; the glam squad had been at work. She deliberately made it look like she went out with no pants on, a Look-at-Me gesture, although you can see a tiny bit of the hem of white shorts in the photo posted above.  And did the pap from Splash News (they have the photo credits in the TMZ pics) just happen to be hanging out at the Froyo store and said "Oh wow!  There's Kim! What a surprise!" Nope, she called the paps with her location information, as usual.

Her empty facial expression made her look like she was practicing her zombie routine for Halloween. She looked depressed, until you remember that she said she'd stopped smiling for the paps since smiling causes wrinkles.

She did have a bodyguard, the guy with Jonathan, but I wondered where her usual bodyguard was, Pascal the huge guy. There were rumors Kanye wanted to fire him for leaving her alone in Paris.

Exactly. Had she wanted frozen yogurt and truly wanted to stay out of the public eye, she could have done that EASILY. Have the bodyguard go in and get the cone while she waits in the car? Gone to a more out of the way store? Total BS that she didn't want to be seen!

• Love 10
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Jonathan has weighed in on whether or not Kim is going back on social media "I'm looking out for it, but I doubt it. I don't think so." So, she doesn't want to be famous anymore? In her 60 minutes interview  she says " I totally attribute my career to social media.", so how does she think she's going to have a career without it? I really don't understand how she didn't realize that armed robbery was a possibility in her life. Did she really think she was immune from crime? Or did she just think that all robberies were like the ones that have already happened in her family, where stuff just disappears from the house?

I've been wondering if what Kim is dealing with is not so much trauma but rather a lot of guilt and blaming herself for what happened. I think she probably was pretty clueless judging by how open she was on social media and flaunting all her expensive stuff around.  

I see Kourtney is now wearing the the kinds of outfits Kim was wearing right before the robbery (e.g. sheer lace tops).

• Love 2

I've been wondering if what Kim is dealing with is not so much trauma but rather a lot of guilt and blaming herself for what happened. I think she probably was pretty clueless judging by how open she was on social media and flaunting all her expensive stuff around.  

I see Kourtney is now wearing the the kinds of outfits Kim was wearing right before the robbery (e.g. sheer lace tops).

I think it's probably the two.  She's the victim of an armed robbery, which is considered a violent crime and a traumatic event.  She's at risk of developing PTSD and could very easily be suffering from flashbacks, high anxiety, and depression.  And, on top of that, her flaunting her wealth on social media is what made her the target.  So..I don't think it's one or the other but both.

I noticed that about Kourtney as well, but holy crap, she looks about 1500x more awesome than Kim ever did.  From the "high fashion" standpoint, Kourtney looks her best when she throws on something edgy but keeps the rest of her look minimal.  In other words - no slicked down middle part and heavy dark lipstick, thank you very much.

When they said that Kim wants to stay out of the public eye, i took that to mean that she wants to lead a normal life, not that she wants to be a hermit.  What she doesn't realize is that it's not possible for her (or at least not very easily) because SHE turned getting froyo into her business by calling the paps, taking selfies of eating ice cream while she's hanging out of her shirt, and getting decked out to display everything she has for the world to see.  She can't just tone down with a sweatshirt and flip flops and have them leave her alone.   So she either needs to cancel the show, or her involvement in it, at the very least, shut down the social media accounts, and do her one last public interview (with somebody credible), and turn her attention to her family and businesses only, or she needs to become a hermit.  This family should understand that there's no inbetween for them.  

• Love 3

So ET says she didn't let herself be filmed for KUWTK apparently, even though the rest of the family were taping. http://www.etonline.com/news/201302_exclusive_kim_kardashian_films_kuwtk_at_kanye_west_s_show_with_kourtney_kardashian/

But People is reporting she did tape and has been taping.

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-resumes-filming-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-post-paris-robbery/

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

She has to carry the sexy now while Kim does her time in the penalty box.

But I don't believe Kim feels guilty or is really traumatized. I suspect she might be waiting to see if the Paris police are able to arrest anyone  and if so she'll be all over the place playing up how she was so hurt by all the haters accusing her of faking a robbery. It must be killing her that she's in the best shape of her life and has to wear all those clothes and look sad.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

But I don't believe Kim feels guilty or is really traumatized.

She's likely embarrassed.   Robbers wouldn't dare try to snatch Queen Bey's jewels, but "that rapper's wife" was enough of a dumb-dumb to leave a trail of breadcrumbs around Paris and all the way to her front door.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Also  she had people calling her a liar and Karl Lagerfield blaming her. None of that would have occurred with Beyonce either.

She should be used to being called a liar, after all she has been caught in quite a few of them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Also  she had people calling her a liar and Karl Lagerfield blaming her. None of that would have occurred with Beyonce either.

Those are just the "haters", always so jealous of the Kardashians.

I'm guessing she sat in the Glam Squad Trailer and said, "okay, guys - make me look like I don't have makeup on."  And it probably took five people and two hours in the hair and makeup chair to get just the right look.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy and Beyonce are not even in the same league. And I still don't fully believe her story.

Kris loves Karl Lagerfeld. I wonder if this changes anything. Or will she have to keep her Karl love on the down low like she does with Lamar?

I don't get why she's afraid to be seen in public. Afraid of being alone in an apartment, yes, but why not go out? She has plenty of security now. And they didn't try to hurt her, just steal her shit. She's going to instill that fear crap in her kids if she isn't careful. Could be another Rob  situation going on, all of them holed up in the compound and ordering from Subway.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris loves Karl Lagerfeld. I wonder if this changes anything. Or will she have to keep her Karl love on the down low like she does with Lamar?

Kris also loves Taylor Swift & her mother, didn't stop Kanye at all.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I saw the preview clip of the interview, and I'm interested to hear what he has to say.  I doubt that he will divulge any more information than he already gave to the Daily Mail, but I want to see whether he looks sincere.

I'm not buying articles like the one in People saying Kim is so happy to be there with her children when they wake up and when they go to bed for the night. All she's done since they were born is travel around the U.S. and the world. She jetted off to Paris (?) for fashion week when North was just a few months old, leaving the child at home when she was  still [allegedly] breastfeeding. Right after the Paris fashion week robbery, Kim had been scheduled to fly to Dubai to promote something or other. So now all of a sudden she's the clingy mommy who wants to be at home with her kids all the time? Puh-leeze. Their "mommies" have been the staff of nannies.

I agree that Kourtney is trying to fill the boobie dress vacuum by "bringing the sexy." But Kourtney has never struck me as sexy, regardless of how much skin she shows. I appreciate her not carving up her face with plastic surgery as much as her sisters, and I think she's pretty,  just don't think she's sexy. Not that Kim is sexy any more, either. Kim has made herself into a wax dummy cartoon doll.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don't get why she's afraid to be seen in public. Afraid of being alone in an apartment, yes, but why not go out? She has plenty of security now. And they didn't try to hurt her, just steal her shit. She's going to instill that fear crap in her kids if she isn't careful. Could be another Rob  situation going on, all of them holed up in the compound and ordering from Subway.

That would be fabulous.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I saw the preview clip of the interview, and I'm interested to hear what he has to say.  I doubt that he will divulge any more information than he already gave to the Daily Mail, but I want to see whether he looks sincere.

I'm not buying articles like the one in People saying Kim is so happy to be there with her children when they wake up and when they go to bed for the night. All she's done since they were born is travel around the U.S. and the world. She jetted off to Paris (?) for fashion week when North was just a few months old, leaving the child at home when she was  still [allegedly] breastfeeding. Right after the Paris fashion week robbery, Kim had been scheduled to fly to Dubai to promote something or other. So now all of a sudden she's the clingy mommy who wants to be at home with her kids all the time? Puh-leeze. Their "mommies" have been the staff of nannies.

I agree that Kourtney is trying to fill the boobie dress vacuum by "bringing the sexy." But Kourtney has never struck me as sexy, regardless of how much skin she shows. I appreciate her not carving up her face with plastic surgery as much as her sisters, and I think she's pretty,  just don't think she's sexy. Not that Kim is sexy any more, either. Kim has made herself into a wax dummy cartoon doll.

I see Kourtney as sexy when she's more casual and relaxed, and the time frame when she and Scott were in a better place. She never seems really at ease at these staged appearances or when she's charged with bringing the sexy. It's just not her.

Kim hates being stuck in the house. The clips coming up show her bitching about taking care of Norths hair. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

According to Inside Edition, he said the robbers didn't solely target Kim, they were going to hit anyone who came through the doors.  TMZ is saying that his account is "hinkey" because it does not match Kim's, but considering he actually speaks French and wasn't completely hysterical like Kim was, I'm not surprised their accounts don't perfectly match up. 

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I see Kourtney as sexy when she's more casual and relaxed, and the time frame when she and Scott were in a better place. She never seems really at ease at these staged appearances or when she's charged with bringing the sexy. It's just not her.

Then what I don’t understand is how Kourtney, a 37-year-old woman, is “charged” or forced to “bring the sexy” if she’s not comfortable doing so, or why she is even on the show at all if she really wants the quiet, normal life she claims to want for herself and her children. By now she surely must have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life without the KUWTK paycheck.  Khloe and Kylie seem to be insecure in their looks and identity and thus must model themselves after Kim, the so-called sexy and pretty sister, but what’s Kourtney’s motivation? In my opinion, she is just as addicted to the glitz, attention, sexy outfits, endless vacations and easy money of the Kardashian lifestyle as the rest of them.

• Love 6

I'd say Kim's account is  more "hinkey"  because she said that the concierge was 'very calm". If she was screaming an crying about being a mother, her version is less likely to be accurate.

I actually lean towards his remarks that they wanted cash, not jewels. A backpack is a better stashing place for cash as opposed to rings, necklaces and

• Love 1

I can't understand why the robbers would think she had boatloads of cash laying around. Unless you're a rapper & need to pretend you're a real man because you have tons of money with you, I think people mostly use cards. I'm not as rich as the Kardashians, & I'm lucky if I have $10.00 of actual cash on me at any time. I use a card for everything. Maybe they thought Kanye or Tyga was spending the night there LOL.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

Well, the interview was kind of a letdown. Much shorter than I expected. The only new thing I learned was that the robbers apparently had planned to rob every apartment in the building. Maybe once they encountered Kim, they said oh, to hell with this mess!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, GaT said:

I can't understand why the robbers would think she had boatloads of cash laying around. Unless you're a rapper & need to pretend you're a real man because you have tons of money with you, I think people mostly use cards. I'm not as rich as the Kardashians, & I'm lucky if I have $10.00 of actual cash on me at any time. I use a card for everything. Maybe they thought Kanye or Tyga was spending the night there LOL.

It may  have been a cultural thing, Kim being a rich American, and their idea of all rich Americans have cash laying around?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Well, the interview was kind of a letdown. Much shorter than I expected. The only new thing I learned was that the robbers apparently had planned to rob every apartment in the building. Maybe once they encountered Kim, they said oh, to hell with this mess!

Or they saw that ring and said - "all done here" and took off.

Here's the piece of the puzzle I'm missing. How did they know Kim would be alone?  Were they planning on overpowering any bodyguard/security staff in the apt with her?  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Or they saw that ring and said - "all done here" and took off.

Here's the piece of the puzzle I'm missing. How did they know Kim would be alone?  Were they planning on overpowering any bodyguard/security staff in the apt with her?  

Actually she wasn't alone -- her friend/stylist Simone Harouche was with her. Apparently the robbers never knew Simone was there. She was hiding in the downstairs bathroom calling the bodyguard Pascal.

I think the robbers were watching Kim before they picked the time for the robbery. They would have noticed there was only one bodyguard for Kris, Kourtney, Kendall and Kim, and they could have watched him leave the hotel and go to the nightclub to guard Kourtney and Kendall. Then they would have assumed Kim was alone. Also, she was blabbing on social media shortly before the robbers came. They might have been watching her "broadcast" and figured out she was unguarded.

On the other hand, if they planned to rob all the apartments in the hotel, as the concierge said, maybe they didn't care whether Kim was alone. They acted like they didn't even know who she was, except "the rapper's wife." They had guns, and they might have assumed that would be enough for them to overpower any guest or guard they encountered.

How does the Paris police chief plan to identify any suspects? He said in a Vanity Fair interview that there are potentially hundreds of suspects, because hundreds of people over the years, such as limo drivers, taxi drivers, cleaning crews, painters and decorators,  "girl providers" (translation: pimps and hookers), deliverymen, etc. knew about the hotel.

There are rumors in some tabloids (little ones, not the semi-reliable tabs like TMZ and E Online) that NBC and other networks have offered Kim seven figures for an interview about the robbery. All of us figured that Kris started negotiating an interview deal immediately after the robbery, so I believe the rumors. Kim probably doesn't want to appear at any red carpet events until she does her interview and cashes the check.

I'm willing to believe Kim was initially upset about the robbery and really did want to hide at home.  But at this point, almost a month after the robbery, I think it's all about money.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I'm willing to believe Kim was initially upset about the robbery and really did want to hide at home.  But at this point, almost a month after the robbery, I think it's all about money.

She's waited too long to do a big Network interview.  If it had already taken place, we would have heard about it (like the leaking of the Diane Sawyer interview with Caitlyn).  Nobody really cares anymore, especially since the concierge has gone public and Kim's already back at work.  I suspect the only reason he talked is because he was offered a sum of money that would really make a difference in his life.  I don't think Kim will go on the record and walk us through the whole night because it would leave her version up for too much scrutiny and would do more harm than good.  I also don't think she every likes to be seen as being vulnerable unless it's as part of a carefully crafted storyline she already knows the ending to.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She's waited too long to do a big Network interview.  If it had already taken place, we would have heard about it (like the leaking of the Diane Sawyer interview with Caitlyn).  Nobody really cares anymore, especially since the concierge has gone public and Kim's already back at work.  I suspect the only reason he talked is because he was offered a sum of money that would really make a difference in his life.  I don't think Kim will go on the record and walk us through the whole night because it would leave her version up for too much scrutiny and would do more harm than good.  I also don't think she every likes to be seen as being vulnerable unless it's as part of a carefully crafted storyline she already knows the ending to.

No way is she going to do an interview in her " FroYo" outfit. And if she dresses to the nines, she loses credibility. Plus she has the ugly cry face that will be made into a GIF and shown everywhere... especially here! 

She's plotting and planning her comeback. It remains to be seen if she can pull it off.

• Love 6

On Inside Edition earlier they mentioned that the concierge left his job at the hotel so he's currently unemployed.  Whatever money he's getting from these networks/tabloids will be WAY more beneficial to him than anything Kim might get even if its a huge figure. I'm expecting the same thing to happen here that happened with North..when it came time to release a first photo Kris was shopping around for HUGE money and none of the mags would bite and they eventually waited to long and then none of the mags were interested (IIRC the same happened with Saint). If an alleged big comeback interview doesnt happen before that gala on 11/21 I think it wont happen at all because interest will be way down then. And even if she wanted to attend this gala and avoid the press line/red carpet it could easily be done, celebs do it all the time.

• Love 5

Kim is dipping her toe back in social media. She posted a pic on Facebook. It's an advertising post; she's promoting a line of cellphone cases. Daily Mail thinks the photo may have been taken before the robbery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3892332/Kim-Kardashian-breaks-social-media-silence-sharing-glamorous-promotional-image-month-robbery-Paris.html

"Kim Kardashian breaks social media silence by sharing glamorous promotional image...over a month after robbery in Paris"

Daily Mail said she looks "glamorous."  LOL!!! She's just wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts, and her hair (long extensions) is stringy. She looks hanging-out-at-home sloppy, except for the glam squad eye makeup and contouring.

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Daily Mail said she looks "glamorous."  LOL!!! She's just wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts, and her hair (long extensions) is stringy. She looks hanging-out-at-home sloppy, except for the glam squad eye makeup and contouring.

Did Daily Mail also say she was "flaunting her curves" and "baring her toned legs"?  Gaahh - I hate the writing on that site. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Did Daily Mail also say she was "flaunting her curves" and "baring her toned legs"?  Gaahh - I hate the writing on that site. 

They use that kind of hyperbole a lot. They cover Lindsay Lohan, and they always gush about her "glamour," her "flaming red hair" and her "gorgeous pins [legs]."  Her hair is mostly ratty extensions, her legs are always bruised, and she generally looks like warmed-over crap.

• Love 11

the Daily Mail captions are written by some underpaid intern who's having a ton of fun figuring out what kind of hyperboles to use to describe the same picture in ten different ways. Not gonna lie, I would have fun with that. I always snicker when I read those.

Edited by KatWay
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, KatWay said:

the Daily Mail captions are written by some underpaid intern who's having a ton of fun figuring out what kind of hyperboles to use to describe the same picture in ten different ways. Not gonna lie, I would have fun with that. I always snicker when I read those.

Wouldn't it be fun if someone hacked their site, did a find-and-replace and swapped the flattering descriptors for "ratty-ass extensions", "trying to hard", and "cankles"?  The internet surely would break.

• Love 6

So this is how she's dressing now? If her extensions get any longer, she'll be sitting on them. I think this is all some kind of scam to give Kim a new "hip hop" kind of look. Maybe Olivier Rousteing & Kanye broke up, so Kim can't get any more Balmain.

• Love 4

Is that Kim or her double? Could be Joanna Gaines from "Fixer Upper"?

I dont get how being robbed means she can't go out dressed up? She wasn't attacked for looking nice, they wanted money/jewelry. 

Kanye certainly looks unaffected. Big old grin and his wardrobe hasn't changed either. It's still shitty.

• Love 6

Maybe her new incarnation is as a warrior against social injustice.? 

I bet that Kim wanders around her house in full Kim regalia, ass out/tits out, with every piece of jewelry she has left on. Then spends hours getting deglammed to go out to Fro-yo.

I guess when she donates the millions she got for that ring to the homeless or some other worthy charity, I'll believe she's given up her   matetialistic, shallow lifestyle,  as has been rumored.

• Love 5

She's had those hideous extensions in since before the robbery and they were fugly then. I didnt think they could look worse but geez she needs to take those things out because now they look horrible. 

TMZ said for Kendall's party she was "dressed down" and had no jewelry on.  I thought for that at least she would have dressed up a bit. Its bizarre. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/03/kim-kardashian-security-kendall-birthday-dinner/

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

She's had those hideous extensions in since before the robbery and they were fugly then. I didnt think they could look worse but geez she needs to take those things out because now they look horrible. 

TMZ said for Kendall's party she was "dressed down" and had no jewelry on.  I thought for that at least she would have dressed up a bit. Its bizarre. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/03/kim-kardashian-security-kendall-birthday-dinner/

OK, look at her nose in the TMZ picture, now look at her nose in this picture from the VMAs in August. She had her nose done again, look how much more of a ski slope it has now. That's why she's been hiding out, she had a nose job. All this pretending to be traumatized because of the robbery is bullshit.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2