Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I thought that Rob, shared those pictures of Kim and the kid's dressed up for Halloween. Also Rob and Chyna "took over" Kim's app and were posting thing's. Hasn't she still been social media silent across everything since the robbery? She could have two social media account's one for the public and one private, so she could be doing the same just to her friend's. But i just realized she probably wouldn't have two because her friend's would sell her out for a quick buck. There's no loyalty in the bunch.

• Love 1

Kim will be making her highly anticipated return to the public tonight at Denise Rich's Angel Ball.  At least it is for a good cause (Cancer research).

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 7:25 AM, iwasish said:

Kim, butt reduction? Nah!!

She's surely taken advantage of this downtime by having something cosmetic done. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim will be making her highly anticipated return to the public tonight at Denise Rich's Angel Ball.  At least it is for a good cause (Cancer research).

She's surely taken advantage of this downtime by having something cosmetic done

Kim though it was the Angle Ball.

When life hands a Kardashian a lemon... they make lemonade. I bet she's had the whole chassis reworked and tuned up, including the vagina tightening.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She's surely taken advantage of this downtime by having something cosmetic done. 

Never let an opportunity for downtime (to recover from a procedure) go to waste. I'm sure she got at least SOMETHING done. She's addicted! According to her tall ex, she wears spanx and cushioned undies to make her rear look larger than it is. So, if it looked smaller she could have just downsized on her visual enhancement.

• Love 1

For everyone who predicted Kim was going to use her robbery downtime to get plastic surgery, give yourselves a congratulatory pat on the back. She looks like she's sucked twenty pounds of fat and silicone out of her ass:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4035066/Kim-Kardashian-returns-social-media-10-week-hiatus-cheeky-twerking-video-new-Kimoji-merch.html#article-4035066

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Oh I thought it was very obvious she had her ass reduced in the Halloween pics that were posted on her app. In some of the articles where it was mentioned people just assumed it was photoshop. Yeah OK. Why would she just now start airbrushing her ass?

• Love 3

If at some point she had anything besides her own body fat injected in her butt (or special butt implants), then her body very well may have started rejecting whatever substance she injected, by getting a very painful infection at least, or rotting tissue at the worst, leaving her no option than attempting to have as much of the substance as possible removed from her butt. After removal you have to wait several months up to a year before being able to add more volume to your butt (in a responsible, legitimate way - through butt implants or fat reinjection).

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Considering her ass is her trademark, I wonder what prompted the reduction?  Did she realize how ridiculous she looked being skinny everywhere else?  Maybe she was having some physical complications? 

She probably got tired of how much photoshopping she had to do on it in every selfie, that thing was all lumpy.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, GaT said:

She probably got tired of how much photoshopping she had to do on it in every selfie, that thing was all lumpy.

I have a gut feeling she didn't do it voluntarily unless it's part of a totally new image.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Nutella said:

I have a gut feeling she didn't do it voluntarily unless it's part of a totally new image.

One thing Kim is, is media savvy. The Ks have lost a lot of the luster they used to have, which she must have really realized when so many people thought (& still do) the robbery & then Kanye's breakdown were publicity stunts. I can see her realizing that the huge ass was becoming a hindrance instead of a help to her fame, & deciding to redo it. Especially now since Khloe is the one who is having her body pushed & Kim isn't.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

One thing Kim is, is media savvy. The Ks have lost a lot of the luster they used to have, which she must have really realized when so many people thought (& still do) the robbery & then Kanye's breakdown were publicity stunts. I can see her realizing that the huge ass was becoming a hindrance instead of a help to her fame, & deciding to redo it. Especially now since Khloe is the one who is having her body pushed & Kim isn't.

She is very pr savvy. She'll probably blame it on being depressed and not working out/squatting like she used to do. It will start to grow again in the future and she'll say she's working out again.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 3

She showed up at a Christmas party, and allowed someone to take her picture (which was posted on the person's Instagram for a while). The TMZ article also has a pap photo of her outside in a car, bending over and attempting to hide. Why bother to hide? There's nothing wrong with going to a friend's Christmas party. I guess she is just determined to control her media coverage as much as she can.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/15/kim-kardashian-christmas-party-photo/

"Kim Kardashian Spreads Xmas Cheer at Holiday Party"

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She showed up at a Christmas party, and allowed someone to take her picture (which was posted n the person's Instagram for a while. The TMZ article also has a pap photo of her outside in a car, bending over and attempting to hide. Why bother to hide?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/15/kim-kardashian-christmas-party-photo/

"Kim Kardashian Spreads Xmas Cheer at Holiday Party"

Am I insane, or does her nose look wider to anyone else?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

She just looks weirder and weirder. In that photo she looks a lot like Octomom.

She's simultaneously reptilian and horsey. I wonder if Kim ever looks at her old pictures with regret or if she's so far gone mentally she thinks the waxed alien face looks good.

• Love 3

It appears that Kim may be wearing a drawstring hoodie to this event?  And she's posing with a  normal looking person who doesn't have the duck lip botox-to-the-gills visage (although she is probably a multi millionaire business woman herself or is a stakeholder in all Kardashian/Jenner things) so she laid back on the contouring makeup to assimilate.  In another thread, but you can see how bizarre Khloe looked recently posing with random fans. 

Kim took North with her when she did the nearly-nude, seductive photo shoot for the Love magazine "Advent Calendar." (I put that in quotes because I think the idea of doing sexy cheesecake photos for Advent is a very nasty turn on the days leading up to a religious holiday, Christmas.) 

It's disgusting that she exposed a little child to Mommy posing for sexy pictures. This family has no boundaries! I'm afraid that the old video of Kris with her cellphone camera eagerly taping Kim, posing on the floor with her legs open and writhing around, might be repeated in the next generation... "You're doing great, sweetie," all over again.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/behind-the-scenes-of-kim-kardashians-sexy-love-advent-calendar-shoot-w456446 Kim Kardashian Grins at North in Sweet Behind-the-Scenes Pics from 'Love' Advent Calendar Shoot

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Kim took North with her when she did the nearly-nude, seductive photo shoot for the Love magazine "Advent Calendar." (I put that in quotes because I think the idea of doing sexy cheesecake photos for Advent is a very nasty turn on the days leading up to a religious holiday, Christmas.) 

It's disgusting that she exposed a little child to Mommy posing for sexy pictures. This family has no boundaries! I'm afraid that the old video of Kris with her cellphone camera eagerly taping Kim, posing on the floor with her legs open and writhing around, might be repeated in the next generation... "You're doing great, sweetie," all over again.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/behind-the-scenes-of-kim-kardashians-sexy-love-advent-calendar-shoot-w456446 Kim Kardashian Grins at North in Sweet Behind-the-Scenes Pics from 'Love' Advent Calendar Shoot

She's preparing her early for her future. I'm sure Kim and Kris are looking to turn North into Kylie 2.0 on steroids.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Poor North. That kid has no chance. The only one who might escape the Koven is Saint, simply by virtue of the fact that his parents have forgotten he exists.

Plus he's a dude, so worthless as a Kash Kow. They'll probably fob him off with a sock line or something...

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim hasn't posted on Instagram in over 3 months, that was posted by a Kardashian fan site Instagram and they did delete it. TMZ has more pics though

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/18/kim-kardashian-drives-north-saint/

LOL, so the fan site is copying Rob? I decided to read the comments & this is the first one

** Ring Ring ** To all Paparazzi 
This is Kim.. I will be leaving in about 10 minutes..You know my car. You can write that I'm looking Pensive.

I know those stupid followers of mine will buy it. cause you know we have to continue to make it look like I am really suffering over..UHM the Brutal fake robbery and uh.. feeding Kanye and the stupid Christmas card we took months ago.

Pay me like usual and I'll call you tomorrow .. I gotta drop this kid off he keeps crying for his stupid Nanny.

LMAO, apparently even her fans don't believe her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

LOL, so the fan site is copying Rob? I decided to read the comments & this is the first one

LMAO, apparently even her fans don't believe her.

Daily Mail has a series of pictures of her driving the car too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4045772/Kardashian-looks-pensive-leaves-jewels-home-outing-North-Saint.html "A bling free zone! Bare-faced Kim Kardashian leaves the jewels at home but keeps her wedding band on for outing with North and Saint"

What I want to know is, where was her security team?  The picture shows only Kim, her girlfriend and the kids in the SUV. DM said "The 36-year-old sat behind the wheel of her top of the line Range Rover, with her children safely buckled into their car seats, and her childhood best friend  Brittny Gastineau beside her." The DM even made a point about her security: "She is said to have ramped up her personal security to new levels, having replaced the team working for her at the time of the incident [jewelry robbery] three months ago."

It wouldn't do much good if Kim had her security guards following her in a separate car, because they could get separated in traffic and then she'd be left alone in her car. So what's wrong with this picture? After making such a big deal about her post-robbery trauma and her need for security guards (with Kayne making a big deal about her security too), now all of a sudden it's okay to go out unguarded?

• Love 1

Ooooh, bombshell news!  Kim wore a coat and did NOT have it hanging off one shoulder! :) However, she did have her saggy tits out, so she looked about 50% like she normally does.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/19/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-out-for-dinner/ Kim & Kanye We're Ready for Our Close-Up

Photo from Daily Mail with same set of pictures, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4048916/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Downcast-Kanye-West-trails-Kim-Kardashian-pair-seen-time-breakdown.html

Kim Kardashian in fur coat 12-18-16.jpg