Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I shouldnt pick on Khloe, it was a one time picture but it WAS tacky :)

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Shes supposedly suing MEDIATAKEOUT for saying she faked the robbery. She better be prepared to sue a lot of websites and anonymous posters cause so many have said it.

Huh? Would she even realistically have a leg to stand on?? And I wonder if thats the lawsuit that was mentioned the other day that they said said she was prepping for. I'm not even sure they were the first to publish the speculation about it being fake. And this video that surfaced may be even more damaging to lawsuits.

How good a piece of evidence is the cross the cops found? If whoever found it handled or shined it up any DNA is gone?

TMZ Live were talking about this yesterday. Harvey Levin didnt seem to think it would amount to much since a random person found it and as you said, that the cross would have been handled by that person after the robbers but they were holding it as evidence anyway.

I agree it's evidence,  if it's hers, but what value in solving the robbery, is questionable.

I read now that she said the robbers were middle aged white men. I guess they took their masks off. They were also amateurs according to her. Odd for middle age white men to take up armed robbery.

Lets not forget Kim is a top notch investigator. Didn't she say she'd like to go to law school later in life or be a forensic detective? She'll crack this case wide open!!!

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, iwasish said:

RADAR has a video of her sitting calmly on her phone while they investigate the crime scene.

My first question would be, who took that video? They just let somebody wander around a crime scene recording things on their phone? Second, I hope that it wasn't a detective, because the video really pointed out some moronic stuff. TV not taken, well, yeah, they came for a diamond ring & escaped on bicycles, why would they take a used tv? Food not eaten, okaaaay, the robbers didn't eat the food, maybe they had dinner already LOL, doors not damaged, think that's because the concierge unlocked the doors for them, & they didn't have to break in? Clothes rack empty, did someone say the robbers dressed up in Kim's clothes? 

• Love 1

Wow they just showed on the news an actual Halloween costume thats Kim in a bathrobe gagged and her wrists tied with rope. They said by the time they were airing it that the website selling was getting pounded with complaints.

21 minutes ago, GaT said:

My first question would be, who took that video? They just let somebody wander around a crime scene recording things on their phone? Second, I hope that it wasn't a detective, because the video really pointed out some moronic stuff. TV not taken, well, yeah, they came for a diamond ring & escaped on bicycles, why would they take a used tv? Food not eaten, okaaaay, the robbers didn't eat the food, maybe they had dinner already LOL, doors not damaged, think that's because the concierge unlocked the doors for them, & they didn't have to break in? Clothes rack empty, did someone say the robbers dressed up in Kim's clothes? 

Yes to all this.  I did think her demeanor in the video was odd but those things they pointed out that was supposed to be red flags were completely stupid. 

eta: TMZ has a story about the costume and the company pulled it due to the complaints. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/11/kim-kardashian-robbery-costume-pulled-from-online-store/

Edited by howmanywords

I think it was RADAR that did the highlighting and pointing out odd things.

I wonder who took that video. Kim and her assistant were very calm. Where was the blonde Simone? The one who Kim told to jump off the balcony to get help. 

On 08/10/2016 at 3:55 PM, Coffeecup said:

The hotel concierge spoke up. He said he's a victim too.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/07/kim-kardashian-robbery-concierge/  "Concierge Writes Open Letter to Kim Kardashian: Concierge Says I'm a Victim Too. Staying Calm Saved Us" 10/7/2016 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Kim Kardashian has no reason to feel suspicious of the concierge who let gunmen into her apartment this week ... so says the concierge himself... The concierge wrote, "Dear Kim: When you feel the cold steel of a gun at your neck, it is the moment when remaining calm can mean the difference of life or death, both our lives."  In the letter, published in [French] Closer magazine, he ends with "I hope you are feeling better."

Funny thing about his statement is that the "cold steel of a gun at your neck" phrase is the same as a line from the Clint Eastwood movie "Dirty Harry." (I have to gave credit for that interesting trivia to a poster on another site.)  LMAO. I don't know if the concierge said it in French or English. If he used French, then the English translator must have been a Clint Eastwood fan. There are jokes going around the Internet that one of the robbers said "Make my day!" to Kim.

The concierge sounds like he might be just a teeny bit irritated at Kim telling the police how calm he was during the robbery, in the context of speculation that he was part of an inside job on the heist.

About the filming of KUWTK,  I read in one of the tabs that E has actually NOT stopped filming the show -- they have just stopped filming Kim because she's too upset right now. My suspicion is that she's afraid that if she said anything on camera about the robbery for KUWTK, a film clip might be leaked, and that would screw up the high-dollar deal she and Kris are trying to make for her first network interview about the robbery.

Kim is burnt sienna, she look like a nightshade vegetable about to blister under a grill.  Khlogre looks human, like a Viking woman who could tear you in two.  

khloe-kim-split.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Of course they're filming. Eventually it will be a topic of conversation between them on the show. Just like Lamar's overdose. They aren't going to let a money making opportunity slip thru their fingers.

This upcoming season will probably end with the frantic hysterical call, of which we'll only hear a garbled distant voice, and Kris clutching her throat at the idea her golden goose may have been harmed. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Odd for middle age white men to take up armed robbery.

The Pink Panthers, a well-known gang of jewel thieves operating in France as well as other European countries and Japan, is made up mainly of Serbians drawn from paramilitary circles in that country. Some of them have been active in these robberies since 1993. The below picture is of one of these thieves, a man in his early 40’s, after he was extradited to Japan to stand trial for armed robbery of a jewelry store in Tokyo’s upscale Ginza district in 2007. During this robbery, the thieves sprayed tear gas at the store clerks, grabbed the jewelry and fled on bicycles. Kim’s robbery is still under investigation but the modus operandi here does sound familiar in part.

SERBIA.jpg

• Love 1
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think it was RADAR that did the highlighting and pointing out odd things.

I wonder who took that video. Kim and her assistant were very calm. Where was the blonde Simone? The one who Kim told to jump off the balcony to get help. 

It couldn't be a real police video.  It's not even filming any evidence and they're standing far away from any of the detectives. 

Why would she bother suing MTO?  I'd never even heard of them until last week. 

• Love 1

Media Takeout has been hit with many lawsuits over the years and quite often they were definitely in the wrong because they are known for posting outlandish stuff and fabricated stories for hits, most recently I recall Playboy suing them for something.. but this is one I'm not sure about mainly because I dont think they were the only ones publishing stuff about her allegedly lying. Then again they were discussing this on The View and they seemed to feel she has a shot at winning. Nancy Grace was a guest and when they showed the headlines MTO published and she said she could easily sue for defamation of character.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

It couldn't be a real police video.  It's not even filming any evidence and they're standing far away from any of the detectives. 

Why would she bother suing MTO?  I'd never even heard of them until last week. 

Kim has to know who was in her apartment. If it wasn't police, it was someone in her inner circle. It can't be too hard to figure out. She may even have approved its release, thinking it would cut back on the rumors that she wasn't robbed.

Suing MTO is just giving attention to them, but this is the new Kim who doesn't put up with crap anymore, Kanye must be rubbing off on her.

17 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Media Takeout has been hit with many lawsuits over the years and quite often they were definitely in the wrong because they are known for posting outlandish stuff and fabricated stories for hits, most recently I recall Playboy suing them for something.. but this is one I'm not sure about mainly because I dont think they were the only ones publishing stuff about her allegedly lying. Then again they were discussing this on The View and they seemed to feel she has a shot at winning. Nancy Grace was a guest and when they showed the headlines MTO published and she said she could easily sue for defamation of character.

She's been caught in lies before. Bring in a bunch of photos from years ago and her claims of "contouring" and denials of having a nose job. 

Nancy Grace has come pretty close to slandering people on her show. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Follow the money. Whoever took that video certainly didn't give it away for free. For all we know it could have been someone in Kim's inner circle. Her family was there, her bodyguard, no one noticed anyone filming? Of course not, they were too busy on their own phones, just like Kim and her assistant.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Follow the money. Whoever took that video certainly didn't give it away for free. For all we know it could have been someone in Kim's inner circle. Her family was there, her bodyguard, no one noticed anyone filming? Of course not, they were too busy on their own phones, just like Kim and her assistant.

The police wouldn't have allowed a huge entourage to hang out and trample all over evidence or get in the way.  Everyone who was in that apartment knows who was in that apartment and who was walking around with a phone held out.

Where's Simone?  We have not heard anything from her. 

• Love 2

It could have been filmed in a very visible way but on the other hand its actually not that hard to record video on your phone and do it in a non obvious way . I wouldn't be surprised if it was indeed someone in her inner circle. This Simone I'm really suspicious of and have been from day one.

• Love 1

The bodyguard too, apparently he had massive business debt and had filed for bankruptcy. Maybe the Kardashians don't pay that well.  A couple days before the robbery, that prankster guy got close enough to Kim to nearly kiss her ass. He's well known for that shit and has done it before to Kim... Pascal doesn't scan the crowd looking for trouble/known problem people? Too busy looking at Kim's ass? 

Check all the family phones too. Kris, Kylie etc.  

Edited by iwasish

She's been caught in lies before. Bring in a bunch of photos from years ago and her claims of "contouring" and denials of having a nose job. 

Denying plastic surgery (hello half of hollywood) and staging a fake robbery at gunpoint are in two completely different stratospheres.  

• Love 10

Faking a real marriage and faking a robbery are two different things as well.

If you fake it here, fake it there, where IS the line??

BTW, I am thinking the robbery was "real" in the sense that maybe Kim wasn't in on it, but ...

And if so, I do feel bad for Kim having to go through such an extreme emotional event to "learn a lesson." I am impressed (I guess the bar wasn't too high to begin with) to hear that Kim is thinking she is partly "at fault" for flaunting her jewels. If it was a real robbery, it appears to have been a genuine Wake-Up call. Maybe in the long run it will be one of those "silver linings," and we see both of them (Kimye) have more private family time with the two kids. I'm guessing if Kim is that distraught, and Kanye truly loves her, this must have shaken him up quite a bit - and from all reports, he is shaken up.

There are still a LOT of questions. My popcorn bill is outta sight!! (Well, following the Trump Circus eats up a lot of it, especially lately!! Munch, munch, munch ... do tell!! And .... the women start emerging from the shadows ....)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

Maybe in the long run it will be one of those "silver linings," and we see both of them (Kimye) have more private family time with the two kids.

They already paraded their kids in front of the paps when they "fled" their NYC apartment to head back to LA.  That build had to have a more secret exit.  Kim wanted to be seen. 

I think Kim will return to the same ol' in a few months.  Her birthday and next half-season of KUWTK premieres in about a week so she'll come out of the woodwork very soon. 

I'm surprised we haven't heard any news of a network securing an interview with her about the robbery.  Maybe she's waiting until after the election.  No one is going to care by then.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Not trying to be funny, but what is a paltry few hundred thousand dollars to a person who is supposedly worth tens to hundreds of millions. She might have cried over $75K earrings with Hump, but a false claim with Kanye is waaaaay different.  I will be the first to say I doubted the robbery story and parts of it may be true...however, once the publicized losses dropped from 11 million to 5.6 in insurance claims and they still are pursuing the "scared Kim" act to reap much more based on lawsuits beyond the insurance, my skepticism has magnified.

Kim, Kanye, bye. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Denying plastic surgery (hello half of hollywood) and staging a fake robbery at gunpoint are in two completely different stratospheres.  

What about the lies about the racist comments toward North on the plane? That NO ONE has ever corroborated?

20 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I have no doubt Kimmy is capable of both.

3 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Maybe in the long run it will be one of those "silver linings," and we see both of them (Kimye) have more private family time with the two kids. I'm guessing if Kim is that distraught, and Kanye truly loves her, this must have shaken him up quite a bit - and from all reports, he is shaken up.

There are still a LOT of questions. My popcorn bill is outta sight!! (Well, following the Trump Circus eats up a lot of it, especially lately!! Munch, munch, munch ... do tell!! And .... the women start emerging from the shadows ....)

Princess kanye was also shaken up by his mom's death by plastic surgery, yet he doesn't seem to protest his wife's constant procedures.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What about the lies about the racist comments toward North on the plane? That NO ONE has ever corroborated?

I have no doubt Kimmy is capable of both.

Princess kanye was also shaken up by his mom's death by plastic surgery, yet he doesn't seem to protest his wife's constant procedures.

If Kimmy lies about little things, like being in love with Kris Humphries, she'll lie about big things.

Kanye's back on tour already.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If Kimmy lies about little things, like being in love with Kris Humphries, she'll lie about big things.

Kanye's back on tour already.

I believe that Kim and her whole family are perfectly capable of milking this incident for as much publicity and money as possible via television and magazine interviews and increased ratings for their show. As the saying goes, “It’s an ill wind that blows no one good”. But I don’t think Kim, Kanye or any of them are dumb enough to stage something like this that will be thoroughly investigated by police and insurance officials. It’s not a crime to lie about cosmetic procedures, or who one is in love with, or what might or might not have been said about one’s child, but it is a crime to file false reports with police and other officials and risk being incarcerated, fined or banned from a favored foreign country. Even Ryan Lochte’s incident was a case of impulsive stupidity rather than premeditated chicanery and look how that turned out. If this was an inside job, I don’t think Kim or Kanye had any knowledge of it.

Kanye is contracted to fulfill his tour schedule. People were already criticizing him for cancelling the performance on the night he was informed of Kim’s robbery. I’m sure she’s emotionally stable enough now that he doesn’t have to sit around holding her hand.

• Love 7

Apparently Kim went on to Twitter the other day just to unfollow 13 people. There are some articles reporting this as if it's some big breaking news and naturally people are joking around about that being considered news, but I wonder who she unfollowed? Some are guessing people she now might be suspicious of.

She's actually losing more money staying off of social media even more than personal appearances. As I pointed out the other day I thought it was odd that she didn't even pop up to promote the re-release of her book. Let's see if she comes back to promote KUWTK.

2 hours ago, GaT said:

"Pop/DJ act The Chainsmokers (“Closer,” “Roses”) will perform instead on Oct. 28."

Um, I'm not seeing the line between Kim & this group, how is one a substitute for the other? I guess this club just randomly gets whoever they can?

They're saving 245000 bucks!! But I'm sure out of good faith and a long working relationship, (or a good contract) she'll have an "out" clause still get paid, maybe a slightly reduced amount.  

• Love 2
On 10/12/2016 at 1:00 PM, howmanywords said:

Nancy Grace was a guest and when they showed the headlines MTO published and she said she could easily sue for defamation of character.

Nancy Grace is a screeching talking head who should have had her law license yanked years ago.    One of the defenses to defamation is how did this damage someone's reputation?    It's why Lindsay Lohan didn't win her lawsuit against Grand Theft Auto (I think it was that one) for using a drugged out character that resembled her.   At some point your rep is so trashed it's really hard to prove something damaged it further.   

BTW, the show has resumed filming already.   Now whether Kim is involved or not I don't know.   But ya'all knew the main stay cash cow show was NOT stopping for long.   

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Nancy Grace is a screeching talking head who should have had her law license yanked years ago.    One of the defenses to defamation is how did this damage someone's reputation?    It's why Lindsay Lohan didn't win her lawsuit against Grand Theft Auto (I think it was that one) for using a drugged out character that resembled her.   At some point your rep is so trashed it's really hard to prove something damaged it further.   

BTW, the show has resumed filming already.   Now whether Kim is involved or not I don't know.   But ya'all knew the main stay cash cow show was NOT stopping for long.   

Even if she doesn't show her face, they'll talk about her and we'll hear her on the phone.

Don't get  her new look of hoodie and biker spanx. She was robbed in her apartment not on the street. It's probably a tease for when she makes her big post robbery red carpet debut.

Funny how Kanye always help up Paris as this big refuge from the paps and now it's a scorched memory. Wonder if Kim will ever go back to that apartment?

• Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:40 AM, GaT said:

She actually left the house last night. Wow, this is a brand new Kim, she's not dressing for the papps at all.

What, no stiletto heels, no boobs out?  No coat drooping artfully off the shoulders?  She must really be feeling bad.

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

What I had read was she signed a $1M deal for 4 appearances in 2016, and she's done 2.  So if she cancels this one, she still has 2 1/2 months to make the last 2 appearances.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:40 AM, GaT said:

She actually left the house last night. Wow, this is a brand new Kim, she's not dressing for the papps at all.

I don't think that is her.  The face is too flat.  I think they hired some decoy and filmed her from 100 yards away.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I don't think that is her.  The face is too flat.  I think they hired some decoy and filmed her from 100 yards away.

Hmm, interesting theory. It could be, although, if they were using a decoy, I would think they would dress her up more like we're used to seeing her. On the other hand, if her face looks different, that could also be because the real reason she's hiding out is that she's had a ton of plastic surgery.

• Love 2

There were was the report though from someone who saw her inside in the restaurant and this person seemed to get a good look at her so, unless they used a decoy just for outside. The interesting thing is this wasnt a big paparazzi scene like when she left NY to go back to LA.  The only photographs came from people who spotted her by the restaurant and the security team is what made it known it was her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Hmm, interesting theory. It could be, although, if they were using a decoy, I would think they would dress her up more like we're used to seeing her. On the other hand, if her face looks different, that could also be because the real reason she's hiding out is that she's had a ton of plastic surgery.

She doesn't need plastic surgery, Khloe can hook her up with a great makeup guy and she can go out on the streets in complete disguise.

Why go out just to pick up take out food? Is it all just a show to make everyone feel sorry for her? And to make sure the paps keep watch on her place hoping to catch a photo op?

IMO she's overplaying the trauma. She's been nearly grabbed 2x by that nutty guy and she still was out strutting down the street in a day or two. In this circumstance I would think she'd be more afraid of another break in and robbery than being in public.

I  wonder how the concierge is doing, he had a gun pointed at his head too. Is he holed up in his little Parisian studio afraid to go out for a croissant and a coffee?

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There were was the report though from someone who saw her inside in the restaurant and this person seemed to get a good look at her so, unless they used a decoy just for outside. The interesting thing is this wasnt a big paparazzi scene like when she left NY to go back to LA.  The only photographs came from people who spotted her by the restaurant and the security team is what made it known it was her.

I thought the big paparazzi scenes were due to the fact that Kris (or one of the assistants) call and text them and tell them where they will be.  Kris and Harvey Levin are bffs.  I assume they are not calling them paparazzi for Kim these days, but I am sure they will again.

• Love 3
On 15/10/2016 at 8:09 PM, merylinkid said:

Didn't Lohan merely sue for unlicensed use of her image/likeness? The disputed content was satire and based on Kate Upton, so of course Lohan lost.

Kate-Upton-GTA-5-Photo-Real-Grand-Theft-

Stating that Kim Kardashian had committed insurance fraud for $10,000,000, that's a serious accusation that would harm her future earning ability. 

25 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The concierge is speaking out about how crappy the security has been for years

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashians-concierge-speaks-no-real-security-at-all-w445386

If everything he says is true (and other people are backing him up) this place really should be sued.

Kim and Kanye are grown ups and quite aware of security. Clearly they both felt safe enough as did their own private security expert, to stay there on many occasions. The other celebrity tenants apparently knew of the light security and weren't concerned either. 

I find it interesting that the concierge is speaking out, I wonder if he's been approached by the Kardashian-West legal team, looking to have him as a co-plaintiff  in a lawsuit against the hotel owners and hopefully share in the big payout they'll be looking for. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I find it interesting that the concierge is speaking out, I wonder if he's been approached by the Kardashian-West legal team, looking to have him as a co-plaintiff  in a lawsuit against the hotel owners and hopefully share in the big payout they'll be looking for. 

Kim made a point of telling the police how calm the concierge was during the robbery, the guy is probably either covering himself if he was involved, or defending himself if he wasn't.

• Love 6

I meant the concierge should sue, not Kim and Kanye. The article says he does plan on taking legal action.  The part that got me was that he told them that the one camera they did have wasnt working and they didnt bother to fix it. I feel for this guy. Even the police treated him poorly afterwards. Also sounds like he's still traumatized.

Here's the much more detailed piece from the Daily Mail

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

I don't think much of the Daily Mail, but unless that interview they published is completely fake and made up I believe them at least for this. This wasn't something they posted from a 3rd party source, this was supposedly an exclusive interview he gave to them..why he chose them I have no clue.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't think much of the Daily Mail, but unless that interview they published is completely fake and made up I believe them at least for this. This wasn't something they posted from a 3rd party source, this was supposedly an exclusive interview he gave to them..why he chose them I have no clue.

The clue: $$$. They probably paid him more for the exclusive interview than other tabloids offered..

I took the interview at face value. I don't know why he would make all that up, since it's obvious to everyone now that the hotel had poor security and that Kim was pretty careless about her personal security. (Also careless about security for her valuable jewels.) The only thing I found totally unbelievable was that the guard said he had to wear the handcuffs the robbers put on him for several hours during the police interviews, because none of the police officers could figure out how to get the cuffs off. Don't they have hacksaws or bolt cutters in Paris?

There is still no explanation from anyone of how Kim got herself out of the zip tie handcuffs, and even got them off without tearing up the skin on her wrists. (The security guard couldn't get his handcuffs off for hours, but she could get hers off in just a few minutes?) Someone in the DM comments said she couldn't have gotten the wraparound gag off her head either, unless she was wearing a wig that night. That could be, since she wears wigs a lot, but she would still have had to get her hands free first.

• Love 1