Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Not that he should have flown to Paris but that was the assumption I guess when he cut his concert short.

Yeah why cut your concert short for a "family emergency" if all you do is wait at the airport?   He could have taken a short break, called her to see if she was okay, then finished the show.   BTW, one of his aides took the call (her people called his people?) and the aide interrupted him mid-song.   

As for the passport, I am pretty sure the US Embassy would help out with a temporary passport in this situation.   Of course, anyone else might have to wait a couple of days, but it still would happen.

• Love 3

There is no indication that her purse or passport was stolen. If the whole occurred in 6 minutes they just got the jewelry and bounced $10 million in jewels means they probably didnt care about whatever cash in her wallet. The cell phones were most likely out on the table and the photos/info on them is worth more than anything in her purse and she told them where her jewelry was stored.

I imagine Kayne might have wanted to stay on the phone with his frightened wife for more than a few minutes or didnt feel up to finishing his performance. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Kim called his assistant and s/he immediately told him. "Kim was held at gunpoint," conveys the severity of the situation in five words. 

Why not call him directly? Or was she calm enough to realize he was on stage? 

I wonder what goodies they found on her phones?

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why not call him directly? Or was she calm enough to realize he was on stage? 

I wonder what goodies they found on her phones?

Likely she tried him and he didn't answer or equally likely his assistant had Kayne's phone while he was on stage.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I think most of us make judgements because this is the world's most overexposed woman.  And she supposedly was robbed...and we're already tired of the story.

Yes.   Logically, I think she's too smart to try to pull a scam off like this, and then I think she's a Kardashian....And I'm not even terribly vexed by Kim and admire some things about her.    These people are such high level hustlers, it's hard to put much past them.   

• Love 2

How many people's houses were broken into last night that had no insurance and can't afford to replace anything? How many people's only cars were stolen and now they can't get to work? How many people actually were assaulted or raped, or died of hunger? I just can't bring myself to care about these selfish twats. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe donate some of your millions to others in need.

• Love 23

Horrible things happen everyday all around the world. I have never understood the rationale that somehow to care about one thing or hell just express empathy, suddenly means not caring about other things. Are we that lacking as human beings that we literally cannot care about simultaneous things at once? That to express basic human empathy for a woman who went through a traumatic experience, whatever one's personal feelings of her, suddenly means that all the other crap in the world isn't important? And by that token, how many of those saying the most heinous things about Kim right now here and all over social media and doing so everyday, are spending any of that precious time caring about the many ills of the world that happen every day. 

• Love 8

I don't think this is a scam because Kim probably wants to return to Paris one day and wouldn't want to be on the outs with the authorities there. I feel bad for her. No one deserves what allegedly happened to her. She was probably afraid they'd kill her, rape her, or mutilate her. It's not like this was in anyway a predictable situation.  Yes, she can probably better weather the financial fall out from this better than the rest of us, but she's still a human being who was afraid for her life and safety in that moment. She deserves empathy, no more and no less. 

Also, who knows how many times she's tried to call Kanye's phone before she found his assistant?  I know that when something bad happens to me, I call my parents, and they don't always answer because they have a life and jobs. They probably have a plan in place for emergency situations for how the other person can be reached during performances and interviews. He probably cancelled the show because 1) he wanted to stay on the phone with Kim; 2) he needed to sort out a plan of action;  3) he was too upset to continue to perform after getting that news. All of those are valid human reactions to an emergency. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, KillerTofu said:

I don't care how you feel about Kim, this woman begged for her life. She told her assailants she had babies at home. She probably feared sexual assault. To blame her in any way or act like she somehow deserves it is really horrible. 

No one deserves this,,but I don't think it happened. We are all free here to express our own viewpoints.

How would anyone know if she "begged for her life" oh wait, did she say that? Lol.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 10

We don't know that she begged for her life, or even mentioned her kids. It's logical that she did, but we don't know that is true anymore than any of the rest of what we've read or heard is true. Personally I think she's a very controlled individual. I think she'd likely keep her wits about her and react later, when it was over.

Other than beefing up her security, I doubt she'll change her lifestyle much. Maybe leave her kids at home more. I'm glad they weren't there.

• Love 4

For me, Kim is a difficult person to have empathy for. This won't change her at all. She'll milk this for publicity and sympathy and go right back to walking around half naked, bragging about the new 50 carat replacement ring Kanye bought her and putting North front and center for the paparazzi. She certainly didn't deserve to get robbed but she also pretty much set herself up for it by putting way too much personal info on social media. Like I said previously, I don't wish harm on her, but I also have no sympathy. She's an asshole. If it makes me a bad person for thinking that, it's okay, I can deal. Mileage varies.

• Love 14

The more I think about this, the more I think that if it really happened it had to be an inside job. These guys broke into the apartment of someone who is known to have bodyguards, how would they know that her bodyguard was with her sisters that night & not Kim? I'm pretty sure nobody Instagramed that info. She could have had a bunch of people there, only someone with inside knowledge would know she was alone, so now I'm suspicious of the friend downstairs.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, GaT said:

The more I think about this, the more I think that if it really happened it had to be an inside job. These guys broke into the apartment of someone who is known to have bodyguards, how would they know that her bodyguard was with her sisters that night & not Kim? I'm pretty sure nobody Instagramed that info. She could have had a bunch of people there, only someone with inside knowledge would know she was alone, so now I'm suspicious of the friend downstairs.

Well the police said it was an organized gang of at least 5. They could have easily been following her and seem her go into the building and the bodyguard leaving. Perhaps they have been planning this the entire time she was in Paris and waiting for an opportunity. I mean not suggesting that someone on the inside couldn't have sold info for cash but there are tons of possibilities.

• Love 1

After reading tons of articles and comments all over the Net about the robbery, I still think there really was a robbery. I don't think it was a stunt or an insurance fraud. But I'm not sure Kim is telling the truth abut all the details. I share the opinion of many others that you can't trust what any Kardashian-Jenner says, because they've been caught in so many lies.

Whatever really happened, it's clear that the Hotel Pourtales has shitty security. This place, known as the discreet "No Address Hotel," caters to celebrities. Kayne owns one of the nine apartments. If your business is renting/selling to wealthy celebrities, why is there no security except a lone concierge? The armed thieves easily overwhelmed the guy. I  haven't heard that there were any security cameras in the lobby or hallways either. Did the Pourtales management think they were so discreet that they were somehow immune to robbery? Or do they expect all their celebrity guests to provide their own security? I'm really surprised at such lax security. The place was practically wide open.

Kim's security guy, Pascal Duvier, let her down too. He was at a nearby restaurant guarding Kourtney and Kendall while Kim was being robbed. (Why don't Kourtney or Kendall have their own guards?) However, I read that it's usual for Pascal to leave Kim alone once she's "safely" indoors. I wouldn't leave her alone with so much valuable jewelry. Or even with no jewelry -- she could be kidnapped and held for a huge ransom.

That brings us to Kim and her love of showing off her expensive bling on social media. Unwise! Her fans may like seeing photos of the diamond rings, but so do thieves. I also saw a picture she posted recently of her arm loaded with 7 or 8 Cartier gold bracelets. She flashes all that stuff. It's a temptation to a thief. Most wealthy people put their jewelry in the hotel safe while traveling. (Did the Hotel Pourtales even have a safe?) Also, they often have copies made of their expensive jewelry and wear the copies while traveling. Kim wears the real stuff everywhere.  She's been taking huge risks to flaunt her jewelry, travel with it, and post her locations on social media... 30 minutes before the robbery she was on Snapchat (?) posting a selfie showing her in the apartment, talking to Blac Chyna. Anybody on the media could see where she was.

I don't think Kim was able to free herself from zip-ties and duct tape alone. Probably her friend Simone, who was also in the apartment, came to help her after the robbers left.

This event made me think of Elizabeth Taylor (one of Kim's idols), who owned millions in fabulous jewelry and traveled with some of it. For example, she always wore the 33-carat Krupp Diamond ring Richard Burton bought her, and the Krupp was worth a lot more than Kim's nameless diamonds. (The Krupp sold for $8.8 million at Taylor's estate sale in 2011.) I just Googled Taylor and couldn't find any articles saying she was ever robbed. She must have had great security, also more common sense than Kim.

Waiting to see which network offers the most $$$ for Kim's first interview about the robbery. Kris is probably hotly negotiating a deal as we speak.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Well the police said it was an organized gang of at least 5. They could have easily been following her and seem her go into the building and the bodyguard leaving. Perhaps they have been planning this the entire time she was in Paris and waiting for an opportunity. I mean not suggesting that someone on the inside couldn't have sold info for cash but there are tons of possibilities.

I think the police have to say it was an organized gang of thieves. If they said it was a couple of amateurs who just got lucky and made, so far a clean getaway, it doesn't reflect well on them.

It doesn't have to be anyone in her camp selling info either. Could be someone at these functions she attends who just listens in to conversations or and follows her and the family on social media, that's their main form of communication (even while filming they text each other). Maybe one person saw Kim leave and communicated to someone else that the bodyguard had left her apartment,  he's later seen with Kourtney and boom they know she's home most likely alone. 

• Love 2

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before to one of the Kardashians.  Kim posts her every move on social media, and I remember an episode of KUWTK where the older sisters were upset with Kylie for doing the exact same thing...posting your location 20 times a day makes it extremely easy to be followed and watched.

I do think she was robbed, and that's horrible.  Thank goodness her kids weren't there (although if they had been with her, I highly doubt her bodyguard would've left).  But the flood of odd details that immediately followed don't add up at all.  

What I find suspicious is the fact that if there were five men, why use duct tape, zip ties and a gag on Kim?  And the issue of being locked in the bathroom...bathrooms lock from the inside.  But Kim was able to escape not only multiple bindings, but also get out of the supposedly locked bathroom.  These details don't make any sense. 

I'm probably also a horrible person for thinking that the Snapchat with Chyna was interesting timing, but again, this just points back to the fact that someone was probably following her every move on social media, saw her conclude the chat with Chyna, didn't hear anyone else in the room and concluded that she was alone.  I wonder if this will teach all the Kardashians to temper their media presence with some common sense now, or will they still feel the need to constantly post to keep themselves relevant?  If there was ever a time for this family to hunker down and cool it for awhile, it's now.  It will be interesting to see how they react.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9

Yes, let's leave her alone when she will be on social media announcing she is home alone, just because she is "safe" at home.   I am sure SHaron Tate thought she was safe at home too.   Which yes, that was my first thought when I heard Kim's bodguard routinely leaves her alone when she is "safe" at home.  

• Love 4

In fairness to Pascal, he's Kim's employee. He does what she tells him. If he was with Kendall and Kourtney, it's because that's where he was ordered to go. That's why I think something hinky was going on with Kim being at the apartment with no security. I think the robbery was staged or she was meeting a guy and she wanted as few people around as possible. Either way, Kim isn't coming clean with many of the details, including her MacGuyver-like escape from zip ties (which should have left her wrists a bloody mess). 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

What I find suspicious is the fact that if there were five men, why use duct tape, zip ties and a gag on Kim?  And the issue of being locked in the bathroom...bathrooms lock from the inside.  But Kim was able to escape not only multiple bindings, but also get out of the supposedly locked bathroom.  These details don't make any sense.

The detail that came out later on that Kim's friend/stylist Simone was downstairs and hearing the commotion IMO kills all the speculation that Kim by herself miraculously freed her bound hands and got out of a locked bathroom.

Not a surprise but of course an inside job is being investigated

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/04/kim-kardashian-robbery-inside-job-theory/

• Love 2

Remember: everyone has a right to express their opinions here, even if they differ from yours.  Do not attempt to dictate what others can/should post.  If you have a problem, report it, don't engage and/or put the poster on ignore.

• Love 1

TMZ is reporting that only one cell phone was stolen and it was remotely "wiped" shortly after.  They are also reporting that there is ZERO surveillance footage inside this hotel/apartment building or outside on the street.  Good Lord - a Holiday Inn express has better security! 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before to one of the Kardashians.  Kim posts her every move on social media, and I remember an episode of KUWTK where the older sisters were upset with Kylie for doing the exact same thing...posting your location 20 times a day makes it extremely easy to be followed and watched.

I do think she was robbed, and that's horrible.  Thank goodness her kids weren't there (although if they had been with her, I highly doubt her bodyguard would've left).  But the flood of odd details that immediately followed don't add up at all.  

I'm probably also a horrible person for thinking that the Snapchat with Chyna was interesting timing, but again, this just points back to the fact that someone was probably following her every move on social media, saw her conclude the chat with Chyna, didn't hear anyone else in the room and concluded that she was alone.  I wonder if this will teach all the Kardashians to temper their media presence with some common sense now, or will they still feel the need to constantly post to keep themselves relevant?  If there was ever a time for this family to hunker down and cool it for awhile, it's now.  It will be interesting to see how they react.

Unfortunately, I'm sure her tits, ass, and snatch will all be available for viewing by the public again soon.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The detail that came out later on that Kim's friend/stylist Simone was downstairs and hearing the commotion IMO kills all the speculation that Kim by herself miraculously freed her bound hands and got out of a locked bathroom.

Not a surprise but of course an inside job is being investigated

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/04/kim-kardashian-robbery-inside-job-theory/

How many "stylists" does this mess need?

• Love 2

So if this is an inside job, that could mean the hotel concierge was in on it, or it could mean that someone in the Kardashian circle was involved.  Or both!  The concierge (or night watchman) would have seen Kim come home and know she had no bodyguard with her, but he wouldn't have known if security detail or other visitors would be following right behind her a few minutes later.  Must have been someone who knew she'd be unprotected for at least a good hour or so.  And the robbers would had to have known ahead of time she would be virtually alone during this window, so they could get organized and prepared.  Funny how the robbers went right upstairs and didn't bother to look around for someone else downstairs?  How fortunate for Simone.  How fortunate, indeed.

Anyhoo - let's start a betting pool - who will be the first Kardashian/Jenner/Hanger-on to reappear on social media and will they discuss the crime?

• Love 4

Despite the fact I am not a big fan of the Kardassians it gives me some major pause that we live in a world where people show no compassion for her and so quickly condemned her husband for cancelling his concert because he was worried about his wife.  We are so incredibly quick to judge and that makes me sad and is sad for the world. 

• Love 6

I'm surprised Kanye would purchase an apartment in a building with so little security. Unless the cache of the address (NO ADDRESS) was more flattering to his ego. Then too, he did buy it as a single guy, so security might not have been as big a deal to him.

It maybe also that the lack of security is attractive to some celebrities, more security hovering around brings more attention and supposedly they don't want attention.

I wonder if there was kind of agreement/contract between owners of the apartments and the building's owner as to a minimal level of security staff?

l am kind  of shocked that Khloe hasn't been twittering up her usual nasty comments to all the haters.

I see that Karl Lagerfeld, supposedly a big fan of the family, has been quoted as saying Kim was too public with her wealth. Let's see if comments from the fashionistas affect Kendell.  Will she stop working for anyone critical of skeptical of Kim?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I'm surprised Kanye would purchase an apartment in a building with so little security.

l am kind  of shocked that Khloe hasn't been twittering up her usual nasty comments to all the haters.

I think Beyoncé and Jay-Z lived there or stay there frequently too, and Kanye really likes to copy whatever they do, but Beyoncé security is really tight - like if she goes for a dip in the pool, they dive right in after her - but I could see Kanye being intimidated by having a taller and more buff guy in his "shot". 

I'm sure Khloe is under a family-imposed gag order.  The first one of them who pipes up is going to get the firehose turned on them (not that I agree with that), and Khloe is just not equipped to be diplomatic.  We'll hear from Kim first.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If we're going with inside job, I'd put my money on Jonathan. Being Kim's lap dog is bound to breed resentment. He does all her shit work and she treats him like dirt. From what I've seen Kim treats her assistant Steph quite well, so I don't think it was her. The bodyguard is getting dragged through the mud for leaving Kim unattended, but he's her employee. If he wasn't there it's because she told him to split.

Jonathan was my first thought too.

• Love 2

The security guard was on other business.  I believe out with one of her sisters.  I don't think "inside job" in the traditional sense of the word.  You watch enough episodes of her show and her twitter page and everything and you can pretty much case her entire life if that is your thing.  I mean she even has several pictures of herself with security guy.  Kim needs to upgrade her security in a seriously major way especially now that she has kids.  For better and worse she makes her living on the inter webs so she needs to take that into account and maybe change her definition of "all access" if only slightly.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

There is no indication that her purse or passport was stolen. If the whole occurred in 6 minutes they just got the jewelry and bounced $10 million in jewels means they probably didnt care about whatever cash in her wallet. The cell phones were most likely out on the table and the photos/info on them is worth more than anything in her purse and she told them where her jewelry was stored.

I imagine Kayne might have wanted to stay on the phone with his frightened wife for more than a few minutes or didnt feel up to finishing his performance. 

I imagine Kanye was pretty distraught, as he should be.  If nothing else, it had to be a relief to the people in the audience who were dragged there by friends that they didn't have to endure anymore of his stubby ass stomping around and ranting about crazy people shit.

• Love 8

Kanye cutting the concert short is one of the few things I won't fault him on. If my husband was at work and got a phone call telling him I'd been robbed at gun point, I'd certainly hope he'd haul ass out of there instead of saying, "take a message, I'll deal with it when I get home." Kanye would have looked like a total asshole if he'd continued with the show.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, KillerTofu said:

I don't care how you feel about Kim, this woman begged for her life. She told her assailants she had babies at home. She probably feared sexual assault. To blame her in any way or act like she somehow deserves it is really horrible. 

On one hand I agree with you. If this was a genuine robbery that is. But so far, all we have is Kim's words for what happened and what she said, there's nobody to dispute that. I have some doubts but for the time being I'll give Kim the benefit of the doubt. From what I saw, Kris and Kourtney were both with her in Paris but since I really haven't followed every detail, I don't know where they were while Kim was being tied up in the bathroom. I understood the robbery occurred in her own apartment, it wasn't a hotel, and that apartment is located in one of the richest and most heavily guarded areas of Paris.

My immediate reaction when CNN interrupted their program with 'Breaking News' was "oh Kris arranged this with Kim to get the public spotlight on them again. There's been too much of this election taking that away from them"  Seriously, after all the publicity stunts and grabbing for any press and exposure (yes, that kind too) that they could possibly get, my first reaction was a side-eye doubting of it all. And I still doubt it for several reasons. #1 reason is that France, as we all know and particularly Paris, has had a tremendous amount of terrorist acts. I'm actually surprised that Kim, who is usually paranoid of even a tiny spider, would risk her own safety and expose herself to the public in Paris.  #2 reason is that Kim displayed that 15 carat, $10 million dollar ring just four days before the robbery. If you're heading to Paris which has had terrorist activity recently why would you put yet another picture of that $10 million dollar ring on Instagram? There's tons of other photos of her wearing that ring there on Instagram. So, that's suspicious to me. Paris has become an ultra-hyper-city on the lookout for terrorist activities or even for suspicious looking people. The fact that 5 men could enter a secure building so easily gives me more reason to doubt this story.  I'm not going to say that she 'deserves' to be tied up and robbed at gunpoint but I'm certainly trying to make the point that Kim Kardashian has the need to be conspicuous and she's notorious for flaunting whatever she has whether it's her body, her Rolls Royce or her ten million dollar rock.  If you don't want anyone to throw a match on you then you shouldn't wear a dress soaked in gasoline. In other words if you don't want to be robbed then don't flaunt what robbers want.

I'm not saying she got what she deserved but it's absolutely true to say that dangling a carrot in front of a horse intentionally isn't a way to make the horse go back to the barn for a nap, that horse wants it and will get it.  I know my analogies get tiresome, sorry abut that. Bottom line, she did sort of walk into that with her eyes open. I still think it was a setup. A $10m ring isn't something that's so easy to pawn. She and Kanye will recoup the money through insurance and will be able to buy a new ring. In the meantime, Kim gets a whole lot of publicity.  She's a narcissist and any publicity negative or positive is a good thing to a narcissist.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

OK, that last sentence "that she won't even lose any money because the publicity will be worth it" pretty much sums up why she's not getting the same amount of sympathy that somebody else might. This is a Supreme Court Justice, & he's basically using Kim as an example of a scam. She really needs to think about how she's living her life.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

She really needs to think about how she's living her life.

Agree 100%. When a story breaks that you've been bound, gagged and robbed, and 95% of the Internet thinks you're full of shit, it's probably time to re-evaluate your behavior. Even if this is real, I think Kim has cried Wolf one too many times for people to sympathize with her. She has all these crazy incidents happen, yet there's never any witnesses to back up her story. Couple that with the fact that she always does something outrageous anytime the spotlight shifts away and it's not unreasonable for people to take this with a grain of salt.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

For those who cannot comprehend how the public can have so little sympathy for Kim, or outright deny the robbery happened, I urge you to read this article in Washington Post.

Good points:  "Kardashian does not seem real. Every part of her life — fertility struggles, pregnancy and marriage — have been in the public domain. She seems less a person and more of an idea, a personality, an icon, a scourge, a curiosity."

"They just don’t have empathy for a hollow brand.  And in the process of building her significant wealth and fame,  it’s the brand — not the person — that people know."

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I think Beyoncé and Jay-Z lived there or stay there frequently too, and Kanye really likes to copy whatever they do, but Beyoncé security is really tight - like if she goes for a dip in the pool, they dive right in after her - but I could see Kanye being intimidated by having a taller and more buff guy in his "shot".

This caught my attention - can you elaborate?  Not that I don't believe you- but its just kind of amazing to think that if she gets in a swimming pool, a security guard jumps in too?

9 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

This caught my attention - can you elaborate?  Not that I don't believe you- but its just kind of amazing to think that if she gets in a swimming pool, a security guard jumps in too?

I saw pictures recently of Beyoncé and Ivy blue swimming off of some yacht and their bodyguard was right in the water with them playing around or snorkeling or something.  It just struck me as funny.  I'll find a link....

edit:  google "World's best bodyguard Julius" and it's the first link that comes up.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
found link
  • Love 3
On 10/3/2016 at 11:59 AM, Artsda said:

A caravan of 15 Escalades worth? This is nonsense of a show they put on for her arrival. 

That is seriously f-ing ridiculous.  

On 10/3/2016 at 0:30 PM, iwasish said:

Ironic that the same night she's bound and gagged, so is her brother?

If any good comes from this it will be that she becomes a recluse like Rob and we never see her in public again.

That is weird that it happened the same night as that episode.

I really really hope this turns her into a recluse!

20 hours ago, GaT said:

This is what happens when you post pictures of all your expensive goodies, this is what happens when you continuously let everyone know how rich you are, you set yourself up to be robbed. And when everyone knows you have no talent & are only famous for being famous & you post things like “Sorry I’m late to the party guys I was busy cashing my 80 million video game check & transferring 53 million into our joint account,” on your IG account, you're going to get a lot of people who rejoice in your misery.

Did she really post that?  She is unbelievable.  It is sickening, the showing off - it is weird, and not typical for people with a lot of money.  What is wrong with her?

On 10/3/2016 at 10:19 AM, BitterApple said:

I'm glad Kim isn't harmed, but I'm not crying a river of tears for her either. Sometimes bad things happen to shitty people. 

So true!  

18 hours ago, KillerTofu said:

I don't think anyone deserves to be robbed - absolutely not.  BUT should she be blamed?  Yeah, I think she should.  It is like what someone said upthread - you dangle a carrot in front of a horse, don't expect that horse to go take a nap.  Don't dangle your millions - there are bad people in the world.  

16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

For me, Kim is a difficult person to have empathy for. This won't change her at all. She'll milk this for publicity and sympathy and go right back to walking around half naked, bragging about the new 50 carat replacement ring Kanye bought her and putting North front and center for the paparazzi. She certainly didn't deserve to get robbed but she also pretty much set herself up for it by putting way too much personal info on social media. Like I said previously, I don't wish harm on her, but I also have no sympathy. She's an asshole. If it makes me a bad person for thinking that, it's okay, I can deal. Mileage varies.

Yes, this exactly.  And it looks like Karl Lagerfeld agrees with us!

Lagerfeld-chastises-Kim-Kardashian-flaunting-diamonds

• Love 3

Here is what bothers me about the story:

So you have five robbers in the apartment, and one of them is armed.

Why go to the time and trouble to bind and gag Kim, and put her in the bathroom? 

Time is of the essence in a robbery, one robber had a gun, Kim was terrified, why not just hold her at gunpoint while the other robbers ransacked the place (or went for various items quite methodically)?

In, and out.  The goal of the robbery wasn't hurting Kim in any way (otherwise they would have shot her).  It was her stuff that they were after.  Being held at gunpoint would have been sufficient to subdue her while they robbed her.

It's hinky.

• Love 12

I hope Kim now goes away for a long time.  I am tired of her boobs and ass.

And Kim, when you show up in public, don't call the paps beforehand and try wearing some clothes and maybe a simple wedding band with no diamonds.  And cut off the fake Cher hair.

I guess it is hard to have a lot of pity when she is busy dangling money and jewelry plus her locations to the public.  I am glad she is ok but that is the extent of it.  

There are many rich celebrities but they aren't broadcasting their money transfers and locations.  

Edited by Jellybeans
  • Love 12

This might be unpopular but I have to say that I don't like the she bought it on herself argument. 

Whenever I hear someone say "it was their own fault that XYZ crime happened to them" I feel that it places the blame on the victim rather than the perpetrator.  Was Kim an absolute twit and airhead for posting her location and wealth online?  Yes.  Does that mean that she deserved to be robbed?  No.  That argument is only one step away from "well if you didn't wear skimpy clothing, you wouldn't get raped". It's victim blaming.  Instagraming photos does not equal violent robbery. 

The fault for a crime should never be on the victim and while I don't like Kim and question aspects of her story, I can't accept that she was responsible for her own robbery.  It is never the victim's fault that another person decided to abuse their right to safety. 

I'm not saying that we need to send money and flowers or even feel that sorry for her but victim blaming takes it too far. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

This might be unpopular but I have to say that I don't like the she bought it on herself argument. 

Whenever I hear someone say "it was their own fault that XYZ crime happened to them" I feel that it places the blame on the victim rather than the perpetrator.  Was Kim an absolute twit and airhead for posting her location and wealth online?  Yes.  Does that mean that she deserved to be robbed?  No.  That argument is only one step away from "well if you didn't wear skimpy clothing, you wouldn't get raped". It's victim blaming.  Instagraming photos does not equal violent robbery. 

The fault for a crime should never be on the victim and while I don't like Kim and question aspects of her story, I can't accept that she was responsible for her own robbery.  It is never the victim's fault that another person decided to abuse their right to safety. 

I'm not saying that we need to send money and flowers or even feel that sorry for her but victim blaming takes it too far. 

I think that what the majority of comments are saying is that it's all bullshit and she did it for publicity, That's what I think.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

Where were all these big bodyguards the night of the robbery?  Aren't there security cameras at every nook and cranny of that high-priced apartment?

kardashian-kanye-825x580.jpg

They were all hired after the fact, she only had the one guy & he was out with Kendall & Kourtney.

• Love 1

I do think Kanye  is more security minded, but I suspect Kim doesn't agree(til now?). I can see her traveling without anyone but the main guy ( maybe more if she has the kids) when Kanye isn't along. 

Lagerfield needs to shut his trap he better hope celebrities don't stop bragging and showing off his overpriced goods. 

Teist and believe Kim K is not the only one flossing on social media. You see people on FB buying expensive handbags And posting pics of them and don't know where next months rent is coming from . Every has that friend who posts food porn from all the restaurants they partake of . The ones who tell you what airport and plane they are flying on and where vacations are at. 

Rixh people aren't the one one and they aren't the only ones getting robbed because of it!

o am glad she is ok. I worked in a retail store as a young woman and it was robbed at gun point and all the employees locked in the store room. The manager taken hostage and dumped out the car later on! It's not a joking matter and I definitely will never forget and I am sure Kim won't either her ordeal!

• Love 3