Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim is talking to a therapist to deal with this?

Interesting. She didn't believe in therapy to help her conflict with her brother, didn't think he needed therapy, just needed to get off his ass. But she needs therapy to deal with the loss of some jewelry? 

• Love 11

Something isn't right with this story from what I have read online. If I was the investigator,  I would have taken pictures of her wrists and mouth if she was gagged. Also, her bodyguard is laughable. I love a big tough guy yapping about how they picked the wrong one. Obvs they picked the RIGHT one, you steroid monkey!

I'm glad no one was killed or raped or whatever but I have zero fucks to give about anyone losing ten million worth of jewelry in the world we live in today. 

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 14
On October 3, 2016 at 11:28 PM, GaT said:

The more I think about this, the more I think that if it really happened it had to be an inside job. These guys broke into the apartment of someone who is known to have bodyguards, how would they know that her bodyguard was with her sisters that night & not Kim? I'm pretty sure nobody Instagramed that info. She could have had a bunch of people there, only someone with inside knowledge would know she was alone, so now I'm suspicious of the friend downstairs.

Perhaps one of Taylor's fans is behind this

• Love 4
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim is talking to a therapist to deal with this?

Interesting. She didn't believe in therapy to help her conflict with her brother, didn't think he needed therapy, just needed to get off his ass. But she needs therapy to deal with the loss of some jewelry? 

I think that Kim is as shallow and self-centered as they come, but I can hardly blame her for seeking therapy if she needs it. It’s not for the loss of some jewelry that she’ll be reimbursed for anyway; it’s to try to recover from the fear that someone is about to sexually assault you and/or shoot you in the head.

16 hours ago, toolazy said:

Kourtney strikes me as being the most human of the entire tribe.  

While to me it seems that as a 36-year-old mother of three children, she needs to make better choices than to pose nearly naked in full view of passersby on a Paris street.

Kourtney paris.jpg

• Love 7
8 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Something isn't right with this story from what I have read online. If I was the investigator,  I would have taken pictures of her wrists and mouth if she was gagged. Also, her bodyguard is laughable. I love a big tough guy yapping about how they picked the wrong one. Obvs they picked the RIGHT one, you steroid monkey!

I still remain skeptical because I agree, there is much that doesn't add up.   Now reading that the conciergie was with Kim and she even had a conversation with him during the robbery.  The story changes day to day.

http://www.etonline.com/news/199699_kim_kardashian_robbery_investigation_continues/

"Kim told police that the concierge was present -- and handcuffed -- for the entire incident, and she actually talked to him during the ordeal, asking him if they were going to die, to which he calmly responded he didn't know," the source revealed of the 35-year-old reality star's phone call with police on Tuesday."

So was the concierge in the bathtub with her? 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

While to me it seems that as a 36-year-old mother of three children, she needs to make better choices than to pose nearly naked in full view of passersby on a Paris street

I'd advise Kim the same.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I find her to be robotic. Almost completely without affect.  

I feel like she'd be impossible to hang out with;  I'd have to carry on the entire conversation.  sorry, Kourtney, we can't be BFF.  #herloss

• Love 11

I believe that picture of Kourtney was mainly posted because its being said she is so much more human, she's so much more responsible and non trashy than the other Kardashians.  The point is she also does foolish things. I'm sure Kim especially after this incident will be advised to stop flaunting her tits and ass. 

50 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

If Kim needs therapy that's fine, but maybe she should apologize to Rob for needing therapy.

Yes I agree. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a harsh reality check to realize past mistakes.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I think that Kim is as shallow and self-centered as they come, but I can hardly blame her for seeking therapy if she needs it. It’s not for the loss of some jewelry that she’ll be reimbursed for anyway; it’s to try to recover from the fear that someone is about to sexually assault you and/or shoot you in the head.

While to me it seems that as a 36-year-old mother of three children, she needs to make better choices than to pose nearly naked in full view of passersby on a Paris street.

Kourtney paris.jpg

What the f is wrong with these people?  

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to TMZ, Kim is going to take a month off and will not be flaunting her personal wealth on social media.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Isn't their show back on in a couple of weeks?

Only a month?  Oh come ON!  How about a year??

1 hour ago, teapot said:

I feel like she'd be impossible to hang out with;  I'd have to carry on the entire conversation.  sorry, Kourtney, we can't be BFF.  #herloss

"Yeah"

(That is LITERALLY all she says, ever)

• Love 8
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I still remain skeptical because I agree, there is much that doesn't add up.   Now reading that the conciergie was with Kim and she even had a conversation with him during the robbery.  The story changes day to day.

http://www.etonline.com/news/199699_kim_kardashian_robbery_investigation_continues/

"Kim told police that the concierge was present -- and handcuffed -- for the entire incident, and she actually talked to him during the ordeal, asking him if they were going to die, to which he calmly responded he didn't know," the source revealed of the 35-year-old reality star's phone call with police on Tuesday."

So was the concierge in the bathtub with her? 

Wait, a minute, so now Kim and the concierge were together? I thought she was bound and gagged and locked in the bathroom and the concierge was found in a cabinet? If Kim had duct tape on her mouth, how was she carrying on a conversation? I though Kim's friend Simone was the one who got her out of the bathroom, but previous stories made no mention of the concierge being with them. It's funny how they keep changing the script. They better get their lies straight if they want that insurance company to pay up. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

If Kim needs therapy that's fine, but maybe she should apologize to Rob for needing therapy.

Apples and oranges.  Kim was robbed, which wasn't her fault.  Rob is clinically depressed and likely bi-polar, which - according to Kim - is his fault.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Wait, a minute, so now Kim and the concierge were together? I thought she was bound and gagged and locked in the bathroom and the concierge was found in a cabinet? If Kim had duct tape on her mouth, how was she carrying on a conversation? I though Kim's friend Simone was the one who got her out of the bathroom, but previous stories made no mention of the concierge being with them. It's funny how they keep changing the script. They better get their lies straight if they want that insurance company to pay up. 

Following this story is kind of like watching their show - the quick cuts, constant scene changes, continuity errors (It's day! Now, it's night!  It's July! no, now it's March!), distractingly loud and annoying background music - I'm dizzy, slightly nauseous, and hate myself for giving a sh!t.

• Love 11

The story from the beginning was that they put the duct tape on her mouth after she started screaming and pleading for her life

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

That doesn't seem like a legit media source. 

Its not.  Its bordering on satire. Anyone can submit any story they want without even giving a name or legit sources.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The story from the beginning was that they put the duct tape on her mouth after she started screaming and pleading for her life

Its not.  Its bordering on satire. Anyone can submit any story they want without even giving a name or legit sources.

Much like Kimmy did.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I dont think ive ever seen kim so covered up. Damn i miss the love to hate her, look at my wall of flowers, my diamonds, and cars Kim. Poor girl.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/06/kim-kardashian-pascal-duvier-new-security-team/

Nothing has changed.  She's replaced the wall of flowers with fleet of bodyguards.  Same display of wealth.  She could have easily used one of the building's side or back doors.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I dont think ive ever seen kim so covered up. Damn i miss the love to hate her, look at my wall of flowers, my diamonds, and cars Kim. Poor girl.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/06/kim-kardashian-pascal-duvier-new-security-team/

She's wearing a hat AND a hoodie & jeans with no holes & sneakers instead of ridiculous heels. Is that really Kim? I can't see her boobs, so it may be a decoy. Seriously, she's going to be all covered up now? She had to get robbed at gunpoint before she finally figured out that all her displays of wealth & showing off her body at every opportunity could get her something other than fans who loved her? I bet it was a real shock when she went online & saw how many people thought it was a scam or a publicity stunt.

• Love 8

Jezebel has asked some publicists (anonymously, of course) to weigh in on whether this was all a stunt. 

"The one misstep is the lack of a statement from her rep confirming that she’s home safe and would appreciate privacy at this time. To not acknowledge it only fuels the theories that this was fabricated as a plot point for the show."

Her rep hasn't said anything since that brief statement Monday morning.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

"The one misstep is the lack of a statement from her rep confirming that she’s home safe and would appreciate privacy at this time. To not acknowledge it only fuels the theories that this was fabricated as a plot point for the show."

Yeah, right?  I for one am wondering why all of those KUWTK producers & camera operators didn't at least *try* to stop the robbery....sheesh!!!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Minu49 said:

Ah yes, robbed at gunpoint, so concerned over security and the first thing Kim does is parade her children in front of the paparazzi. Real smart, Kim. Good to see she's learning from her "ordeal." Poor North looks like she was woken up from a nap and dragged outside so Kim could try to generate sympathy. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

I am sure it is because they can't be ALL over social media and wherever else promoting it.  If they can't promote it ad nauseum, why bother with the show.

I wish to god (I really wish) that this is the end.  

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, druzy said:

So she's going to kill off all her sister's careers because she discovered that not everyone loves her. Nice. I wonder if this is why Rob is suddenly posting his new socks? He's suddenly the only Kardashian with a show.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Ah yes, robbed at gunpoint, so concerned over security and the first thing Kim does is parade her children in front of the paparazzi. Real smart, Kim. Good to see she's learning from her "ordeal." Poor North looks like she was woken up from a nap and dragged outside so Kim could try to generate sympathy. 

More theatrics by Kim and Kanye, clutching their barefoot children, Kim all covered up like no one is going to figure out that's her under the hoodie?  Poor North looks terrified, though.  If they really, really, really wanted to not draw attention to themselves, I'm sure the hotel would have let them use the service entrance.  No, they're the center of attention and they love it.

And KUWTK is on hiatus until Kim recovers? Oh, no, whatever will America do?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I heard on the radio this morning that she WAS planning to get a decoy. Yes, apparently she announced that news. . . so no one will know.

All she has to do is call Jonathan, he knows a double.

Finding a 

double for her sour puss hubby is going to be more difficult. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

That wasn't a hotel, they were leaving their apt.

Just the way many dont give a shit about anything Kim is feeling I care even less for the rest of them and what KUWTK possibly ending means for their "careers". The show was never going to last forever. They should have been prepared for what the end might mean especially with the ratings going lower and lower. Gasp maybe "Kloe Money" will have to get a real job.

Eta: this picture shows they did at least use the buildings back entrance and not the front like they've always used. There must have been paps covering both sides

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1355351002904519080_2161055458

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

More theatrics by Kim and Kanye, clutching their barefoot children, Kim all covered up like no one is going to figure out that's her under the hoodie?  Poor North looks terrified, though.  If they really, really, really wanted to not draw attention to themselves, I'm sure the hotel would have let them use the service entrance.  No, they're the center of attention and they love it.

And KUWTK is on hiatus until Kim recovers? Oh, no, whatever will America do?

Pascal looks like he aged a bit.

she couldn't find s couple pair of fancy designer shoes for her kids? Gifts from her fashionista friends? 

• Love 1

I'm watching the news, and the devastation of Hurricane Matthew in Haiti, and the people whose homes were mowed down, AND they are pleading to anyone who can listen for help, and the hurricane is now hitting East Coast Florida....

The Kardashians/Jenners and all of their hangers on, probably have 100+ million followers on social media (including their subscribers to their apps).  Has it occurred to any of them to ask their followers to start donating to Red Cross or Hurricane fund relief programs?  I mean, what a great way to do some damage control  good for humankind? 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
100+ "million"
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm watching the news, and the devastation of Hurricane Matthew in Haiti, and the people whose homes were mowed down, AND they are pleading to anyone who can listen for help, and the hurricane is now hitting East Coast Florida....

The Kardashians/Jenners and all of their hangers on, probably have 100+ followers on social media (including their subscribers to their apps).  Has it occurred to any of them to ask their followers to start donating to Red Cross or Hurricane fund relief programs?  I mean, what a great way to do some damage control  good for humankind? 

Of course not.

• Love 10

So who believes that pic of them getting off the plane is really of Kim? Kanye never got off the plane, just Kris, "Kim" and the kids. I bet it was a stunt double for Kim and she's still on the plane with Kanye. 

2 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Of course not.

Kim has been traumatized, she can't think about anyone but herself right now. .. People should be thinking about her. Like it used to be.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Does Kim understand that her fame will evaporate if she takes a break? Is she done? 

No it won't evaporate. She's still Mrs. Kanye West, and now has boosted up herself into a household name so she'll be, probably more famous after the show because she'll have more time for the paid appearances, ect.