Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim's been telling her fans things they don't know about her, mostly trivia, except for her saying that she knew Kayne was the perfect man for her when she first spent the night with him and he had the heat on instead of the air conditioning. She hates A/C. From the People article: “I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on,” she wrote. “I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.”  Okaaaayyyy... marry a nutjob delusional narcissist because he shares your dislike of A/C. That makes sense, huh?

http://people.com/celebrity/kim-kardashian-20-secrets-how-she-knew-she-and-kanye-west-were-meant-to-be/

"Kim Kardashian Reveals How She Knew She and Kanye West Were Meant to Be and Her Hatred of Cardboard"

The part about cardboard is that she can't bear to touch things like the cardboard sleeve on the Starbucks cup. Typical that she hates cardboard. It's biodegradable, safer for the environment than styrofoam and plastics, but she's very materialistic and probably could not care less whether the product she uses are biodegrable or recyclable. (Not to mention all the plastic she's put in her own body.)

This part made me roll my eyes: “I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times,” she said. “In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.”  Umm... didn't Kim say that she pees on her Spanx all the time because the open crotch isn't open enough? Why wouldn't damp, pee-stinky Spanx make her feel more filthy than a chipped nail?

LOL, we could create a whole long list of "things that should make Kim feel filthy."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Kim's been telling her fans things they don't know about her, mostly trivia, except for her saying that she knew Kayne was the perfect man for her when she first spent the night with him and he had the heat on instead of the air conditioning. She hates A/C. From the People article: “I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on,” she wrote. “I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.”  Okaaaayyyy... marry a nutjob delusional narcissist because he shares your dislike of A/C. That makes sense, huh?

http://people.com/celebrity/kim-kardashian-20-secrets-how-she-knew-she-and-kanye-west-were-meant-to-be/

"Kim Kardashian Reveals How She Knew She and Kanye West Were Meant to Be and Her Hatred of Cardboard"

The part about cardboard is that she can't bear to touch things like the cardboard sleeve on the Starbucks cup. Typical that she hates cardboard. It's biodegradable, safer for the environment than styrofoam and plastics, but she's very materialistic and probably could not care less whether the product she uses are biodegrable or recyclable. (Not to mention all the plastic she's put in her own body.)

This part made me roll my eyes: “I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times,” she said. “In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.”  Umm... didn't Kim say that she pees on her Spanx all the time because the open crotch isn't open enough? Why wouldn't damp, pee-stinky Spanx make her feel more filthy than a chipped nail?

LOL, we could create a whole long list of "things that should make Kim feel filthy."

She's a piece of work, what world does she live in?

#9 "I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people" 

So she can no longer close her eyes all the way from all the plastic surgery?

#14 "I'm secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild"

Hmm, you mean like "I'm not going to get any more plastic surgery on my body!, Ha Ha Ha, JK!"

#18 "I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted"

Shut up, just shut up.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

A certain sex tape?

• Love 3
On 1/25/2017 at 9:57 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kim shared a released some photos on her app (according to ETonline) showing Kanye with his hand on her butt.  She's got her hoodie pulled up so you can see she's wearing tight biking shorts and her big ol' butt is in full view.  Doesn't look like she did anything to it, so the Halloween pictures were photoshopped.  I figured they were anyway - Kim does not work out enough to have abs.  I've never seen anyone with real breasts that large have visible abs.

It's probably makeup. They've already admitted to it, IIRC. I think that Kim is trying to change her body shape to one like emily ratajkowski. A few months back she made a remark about how she envied Emily's body. Emily with the regular ass body. Also, Kim has been hiding her ass lately. Today, there was a picture though: 

3CDFEF9E00000578-0-image-a-80_1486324745

I think she is downsizing.

• Love 2
On 2017-01-27 at 11:43 AM, farmgal4 said:

That's beyond ridiculous.  She obviously has someone on staff to wipe her ginormous ass, because it can't be done with those nails.

What's the next "empowerment" trend?   Foot binding???  Jeez

Edited by Dahlia
  • Love 4
On 2/4/2017 at 2:06 PM, Coffeecup said:

Edited by druzy
9 hours ago, peaceknit said:

It's probably makeup. They've already admitted to it, IIRC. I think that Kim is trying to change her body shape to one like emily ratajkowski. A few months back she made a remark about how she envied Emily's body. Emily with the regular ass body. Also, Kim has been hiding her ass lately. Today, there was a picture though: 

3CDFEF9E00000578-0-image-a-80_1486324745

I think she is downsizing.

Wow, she really did have a bunch of her ass fat sucked out. That ass looks nearly normal, although the smaller size may be an illusion caused by the loose pants.

Wait... loose pants? Kim wore pants that weren't skin tight? Did hell freeze over or something?

• Love 1

Downsing for sure. There were pics of her and Kourtney in bikinis in Costa Rica and when looking at how her chest looked lying down it looked like she had those awful implants removed. They were not only too big but they were starting to look like they were getting worn. And her ass definitely looked more normal. Its also safer to have any silicone or implants removed as you start getting older.

I can't get over how much North looks like Kanye now..here's more pics of them yesterday. Saint is adorable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4193982/It-s-Super-Bowl-time-North-shows-cheeky-grin-game.html

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wow, she really did have a bunch of her ass fat sucked out. That ass looks nearly normal, although the smaller size may be an illusion caused by the loose pants.

Wait... loose pants? Kim wore pants that weren't skin tight? Did hell freeze over or something?

I think its getting smaller because she has gotten sooo thin there is no fat left to be sucked out and transferred to her ass

1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

I think its getting smaller because she has gotten sooo thin there is no fat left to be sucked out and transferred to her ass

I believe she's under a tremendous amount of stress with Kanye's issues, which probably is contributing to her weight loss..  I doubt she'll stick with Kanye for the long haul, if it means sacrificing her wants and dreams.  I think his behavior at this upcoming Fashion Week will be a test. If he can't hold it together and pulls what he did last time.. or if his collection is just another big mess, I can see her planning her escape.. They've poured  millions into house that they probably will never recoup,  no way will she let him piss his money and then hers away on a delusion that he is some massively talented misunderstood  fashion genius. I can't imagine she'd consider having more kids with him either.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I believe she's under a tremendous amount of stress with Kanye's issues, which probably is contributing to her weight loss..  I doubt she'll stick with Kanye for the long haul, if it means sacrificing her wants and dreams.  I think his behavior at this upcoming Fashion Week will be a test. If he can't hold it together and pulls what he did last time.. or if his collection is just another big mess, I can see her planning her escape.. They've poured  millions into house that they probably will never recoup,  no way will she let him piss his money and then hers away on a delusion that he is some massively talented misunderstood  fashion genius. I can't imagine she'd consider having more kids with him either.

That explanation is rational. Trouble is, Kim and the rest of the Koven don't necessarily do rational things. They do whatever they think will increase KUWTK ratings, get them more publicity and make them more money.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

That explanation is rational. Trouble is, Kim and the rest of the Koven don't necessarily do rational things. They do whatever they think will increase KUWTK ratings, get them more publicity and make them more money.

Dumping him will give them better ratings, Kim's been boring since she hooked up with him and had kids.  She thought she could have her cake and eat it too, she even managed to get Kanye on the show occasionally, and got him to go along with letting the kids be used as publicity pawns and future reality show cast members.  IMO, the Cuba  and Iceland trips showed a glimpse of what Kim's life had become like trying to deal with his mood swings, having to placate him over the deal Kris made for Kylie with Puma, the Mother's Day argument and her "accidently' missing his video shoot to hang with Kourtney and her friends. I think another big deal was whatever went down behind the scenes at his fashion show last year. I find it hard to believe that Kim , who prides herself for being on time and professional would deliberately be a part of a two hour or so delay in getting that show started. I think she was forced to pull him together and keep him together to get thru that mess.

Several of his inner circle mentioned how concerned they were back then.... But Kim took off for NYC at the height of it and had to comeback almost immediately, I think she couldn't wait to get away from him and hoped things would calm down before she returned. IMO she's putting on a brave face for the public but in the end, she use her kids safety as a plausible excuse to call it quits. Play it out over a couple  seasons on the show and Kris will rake in the money for them all.

5 hours ago, iwasish said:

IMO she's putting on a brave face for the public but in the end, she use her kids safety as a plausible excuse to call it quits. Play it out over a couple  seasons on the show and Kris will rake in the money for them all.

Yes, now that I think about it, a divorce would be a huge opportunity for a KUWTK ratings boost and countless tabloid headlines.

Kim's Heartbreak!  Kayne Loses His Mind Over Losing Kim!  Kayne Collapses, Rushed To Hospital! Kim Selflessly Takes Over Medical Decisions For Kayne, Stays By His Side! [Copying the Khloe and Lamar storyline.] Kim Divorces Kayne Anyway! Kim Fights For Sole Custody!  Kayne Swears He'll Never Give Up His Children! XXX Millions At Stake In Kim & Kayne Divorce Case!

And so on, as long as Kris could drag it out. When it's finally settled, we'll be subjected to See Kim's Amazing Revenge Body!

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, iwasish said:

I believe she's under a tremendous amount of stress with Kanye's issues, which probably is contributing to her weight loss.

I see Kim more as a stress-eater than a stress-dieter.  She definitely had some medical intervention to get where she is now.  You can't lose that much weight and your boobs maintain same size.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I see Kim more as a stress-eater than a stress-dieter.  She definitely had some medical intervention to get where she is now.  You can't lose that much weight and your boobs maintain same size.

l lose weight in my tits and stomach first. I think she has had some work done to tighten things up and shave some inches but I also believe she is stressed over Kanye.  And I don't mean just over his mental health. Kim is all about herself first and it's how his illness will affect her and her plans and her business that is most stressful. I'm sure her first concern is how she can garner the most sympathy and ratings while acting in a manner that is first and foremost best for her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Remember that time when Kanye and his stylist went through Kim's closet and made her "get rid" of a bunch of stuff? Well, that was just for show (I know, shocking!); she kept everything

Good. That episode pissed me off so I'm happy that it was fake.  And why does anyone ever think that what goes on on the show is really real?  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Remember that time when Kanye and his stylist went through Kim's closet and made her "get rid" of a bunch of stuff? Well, that was just for show (I know, shocking!); she kept everything

She said she's keeping all those clothes and shoes for North. What would North want with all that crap 10 or 15 years from now? It will all be out of style. None of it would fit the adult North anyway, unless she gets giant butt enhancements like Kim had. Besides, maybe North will grow up to prefer dressing more modestly than her mom, and will not want to wear boobie dresses.

Kim sounds like a hoarder. She's starting to remind me of Tori Spelling, who has a few dozen storage units full of old stuff she can't bear to part with.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Nutella said:

Kim now calls her kloset her "archive".

I've actually seen interviews with Sarah Jessica Parker where she talks about "archiving" some of her clothes for her daughter, so maybe this is a thing celebrities do with the designer clothes they wear to events? I personally call it "putting the laundry away", but I'm not a rich celebrity.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7

Who are these people, Princess fucking Di? It's not like anything Kim K or SJP wears is that iconic or unique. I could see preserving a wedding dress or a classic Chanel suit that will never go out of style, but all that tacky skank wear Kim favors? Bitch, please. Get over yourself.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I've actually seen interviews with Sarah Jessica Parker where she talks about "archiving" some of her clothes for her daughter, so maybe this is a thing celebrities do with the designer clothes they wear to events? I personally call it "putting the laundry away", but I'm not a rich celebrity.

I find the timing interesting.  Kim suddenly reveals that she saved all that stuff after letting viewers think that Kanye was so influential in changing her look. I wonder if its part of her plan to slowly break away from him. I saw pics of him in NYC this weekend, no Kim, he looks lIke he put on weight.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The studded platform peep-toes in the front look like they can be used as a deadly weapon.

Yep, if she'd been wearing those shoes in Paris, she could have beaten off the robbers.

*just snarking*

• Love 4
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

I saw pics of him in NYC this weekend, no Kim, he looks lIke he put on weight.

So did these two completely skip the Grammy's?  How did this barely get a mention in the media? (or maybe I'm not looking that hard - you'll never know) But Kris was on the Grammy red carpet as one of E!'s fashion commentators?  And her excuse was that Kanye (the MUSICIAN) was skipping the Grammy's (he was multi-NOMINATED for) to prepare for a fashion (he sucks) show? 

Kanye's face does look fuller, but I can't tell if that hoodie/coat combo was squishing his face into jowels or if that yellow hair/black facial hair combo is just not really working for him. 

• Love 2

Kim use to wear some really nice clothes before Kanye started styling her. I like that she kept them for North rather than just trashing expensive clothing. Many years from now you just never know when old styles will be a new trend. Her style DID change so Kanye did influence her. She actually wore pretty colors once and dresses that fit. If you listen to what she says in the video she says she secretly saved the clothing people thought she threw out."secretly" being the key word. She must have kept the stuff from Kanye.

Yeah Kris said that Kanye is busy planning for fashion week and that the family will be joining him so i expect Kim will show up.  Whether its true or not its lame excuse. Kris also said "the family" has 21 Grammys. Dumbass. Kanye is the one with those, not her whole damn family.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Kim use to wear some really nice clothes before Kanye started styling her. I like that she kept them for North rather than just trashing expensive clothing. Many years from now you just never know when old styles will be a new trend. Her style DID change so Kanye did influence her. She actually wore pretty colors once and dresses that fit. If you listen to what she says in the video she says she secretly saved the clothing people thought she threw out."secretly" being the key word. She must have kept the stuff from Kanye.

Yeah Kris said that Kanye is busy planning for fashion week and that the family will be joining him so i expect Kim will show up.  Whether its true or not its lame excuse. Kris also said "the family" has 21 Grammys. Dumbass. Kanye is the one with those, not her whole damn family.

The family used to have Laker tickets too.

Kris is probably afraid that if the family doesn't show up to support him, he'll go on a rant like he did against JayZ.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The family used to have Laker tickets too.

Kris is probably afraid that if the family doesn't show up to support him, he'll go on a rant like he did against JayZ.

I haven’t heard that Kanye has gone on any public rants since his release from the hospital in November. Maybe this means that the meds and therapy are really helping him. For his sake, I hope so. But I guess his behavior at his upcoming fashion show will reveal more of his current mental/emotional state. Also, it seems that he and Jay Z have attempted to mend their rift privately, away from social media – something the publicity-hungry Kardashian/Jenner crew have no idea how to do.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I haven’t heard that Kanye has gone on any public rants since his release from the hospital in November. Maybe this means that the meds and therapy are really helping him. For his sake, I hope so. But I guess his behavior at his upcoming fashion show will reveal more of his current mental/emotional state. Also, it seems that he and Jay Z have attempted to mend their rift privately, away from social media – something the publicity-hungry Kardashian/Jenner crew have no idea how to do.

I think the rift was probably in part because of his unstable emotional/mental situation. John Legend and a couple of others in his inner circle have said they were "concerned" over some incidents and remarks of his. Who knows what went on privately between the two of them. All we know is what we've seen. Perhaps JayZ decided he had no desire to hang around with someone who couldn't or wouldn't control himself.  

I think it will be interesting to see if his collection this year is any different than it has been in the past.   

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:39 PM, Coffeecup said:

She said she's keeping all those clothes and shoes for North. What would North want with all that crap 10 or 15 years from now? It will all be out of style. None of it would fit the adult North anyway, unless she gets giant butt enhancements like Kim had. Besides, maybe North will grow up to prefer dressing more modestly than her mom, and will not want to wear boobie dresses.

Kim sounds like a hoarder. She's starting to remind me of Tori Spelling, who has a few dozen storage units full of old stuff she can't bear to part with.

So North gets a warehouse full of  all Kim's expensive shoes, dresses and purses.. And Saint? He gets moth eaten rags from Kanye's failed fashion lines?

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So North gets a warehouse full of  all Kim's expensive shoes, dresses and purses.. And Saint? He gets moth eaten rags from Kanye's failed fashion lines?

Why would they want their parents old clothes?

1 hour ago, Jellybeans said:

Lots of Kim's stuff still had tags on it.. she probably couldn't fit her giant ass in them. The rest have had seams and zippers cut open and re-sewn in order to fit her.

Looking at the amount of crap she had, it must have taken her and a couple assistants days to tag and pack it up. What a huge waste of time, it's not like she wore the shit while accepting an award. I wonder if she archived her outfit from K-9 magazine. I remember when Kourtney and Khloe were mocking her over the Vogue cover and Kourt brought that tidbit up, I nearly peed my pants.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Because they will be worth something?  Even if the shine is off the brand, there will be enough idiots out there who would pay a premium to own Kimmy's kast-offs.  

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kris also said "the family" has 21 Grammys. Dumbass. Kanye is the one with those, not her whole damn family.

Ugh, I cannot believe Kris said that. Even though Kanye is certifiable, he's a legit talent as an artist and producer. Kris trying to hijack his accomplishments is so typical of this trashy family. I'm surprised she didn't also try to take credit for Lamar's NBA championship. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, toolazy said:

Because they will be worth something?  Even if the shine is off the brand, there will be enough idiots out there who would pay a premium to own Kimmy's kast-offs.  

Hopefully there won't be in the future. Despite what she may think, Kimmy is no Marilyn Monroe.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ugh, I cannot believe Kris said that. Even though Kanye is certifiable, he's a legit talent as an artist and producer. Kris trying to hijack his accomplishments is so typical of this trashy family. I'm surprised she didn't also try to take credit for Lamar's NBA championship. 

What a Klassless braggart move.  And more desperate than usual.  I wonder if the house of Kards is about to fall

• Love 4
11 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

What a Klassless braggart move.  And more desperate than usual.  I wonder if the house of Kards is about to fall

Kims outfit today. Looks like seersucker sport coat, belted, with the lapels in the back, hanging off the shoulders, nothing underneath, no pants, and of course resting bitch face and lip ring. Wonder if it's part of the collection.

On 2/13/2017 at 5:20 PM, BitterApple said:

Ugh, I cannot believe Kris said that. Even though Kanye is certifiable, he's a legit talent as an artist and producer. 

Yep and not only that, but Kanye got a good portion of those awards before he married Kim. Kanye is probably the only man in the family who doesn't need the Kardashian name for fame.

• Love 4

Kanye's face does look fuller, but I can't tell if that hoodie/coat combo was squishing his face into jowels or if that yellow hair/black facial hair combo is just not really working for him. 

Probably the medication and that's to be expected.  I'd assume that there's an anti-depressant somewhere in the medication mix, and those alone cause weight gain.  

I like all of the shoes except the platform, but mark my words - those unworn (or only worn once) louboutins, jimmy choos, etc. will be worth a fortune as new in box vintage shoes.   A  pair of plain black stilettos goes for $700.   And before Kanye, Kim still dressed in designer clothing, and she didn't wear a lot of stuff more than once.  The vintage designer clothing in like new condition (unless Kimbo peed in it) will have value no matter who the owner was.  Now, I'm sure North won't be worried about the monetary value of this stuff, but if she becomes a little fashionista...she'll have herself a field day with all of this stuff.  

Kris also said "the family" has 21 Grammys. 

Oh Kris.  You must be confused.  They don't give Grammys for selling your kids to the highest bidder.  

• Love 3